Eyes Wide Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I feel it. The orgasm in me rising, it feels different. Like it's coming from deeper inside and it's slowly rising but getting stronger as it rises. It's like a separate being inside...telling me it's on its way. My leg muscles are fully flexed and working with him. Then without warning, it spreads throughout my body, my legs kick out, I moan loudly. It must be released. My entire body explodes. My eyes water and tears run down my cheek. It was as if all my pores opened up and energy was realized. It ached. I'm not sure I'd call it an orgasm, because it was not what I have defined as an orgasm...it was stronger it was deeper, intense.

But it was not over...he was still thrusting..God this is wonderful, 15 minutes pass...30 minutes pass...he's still going. This would have been over 5 minutes ago at home. He's slowly, harmonically, making love to my mind, body and soul.

He pulls himself out of me. That alone made me gasp. It was a sensation onto itself. I could feel more how much space he took up inside me. He turned me on my tummy and raised me onto all

fours and stood off the bed. I looked over my shoulders and saw him wrapping his hands on my waist. I looked forward again. That feeling of having my mom taking me to the doctor's office was back again. I could feel him entering, it hurt again. I clawed at the bed..."I can do this", I said to myself. He touched my cervix again. It felt so wonderful. I was moaning louder I couldn't control the sounds coming out of my mouth, I could barely stay conscious.

He was increasingly getting more aggressive, holding my hips tighter and tighter. God why do I love this so much, what is he doing to me? Tears would occasionally run down my face. I was in a heightened emotional state. Every part of my body was sensitive and soaking all the information it could. I looked at the clock 45 minutes...O.M.G. He then grabbed my left thigh and guided my leg off the bed. I had one foot on the floor and one knee on the bed. He tightly massaged my thigh. He grabbed the other thigh and guided it off the bed. I was standing now with my hands on the bed. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me towards him. We were having sex standing up. He was really pushing the limits of my cervix. While he raised me I was silent. I was wrapped in the pleasure. Then I felt it...a small tingling under my belly button and it was rising. "Is that what I think it is?" I thought. Then it happened, a second orgasm. I've never had one, never thought I was multi-orgasmic but here it was approaching.

BOOM!

It was just as extraordinarily piercing as the previous one. My weak body quaked. My hands reaching out for the air, but nothing there. As it subsided so did I. I was spent. I don't know what happened, but every ounce of energy was ripped out of me. I collapsed on the bed like a piece of meat, trying hard to catch my breath, and trying hard to stay conscious. I had a pulsating feeling between my thighs, the warmth of David's hand imprinted on my hips. David cuddled up beside me and kissed me on the neck. "Was that your first multi-orgasm?"

"Yes, I panted."

"I'm very proud of you."

I smiled. I opened my eyes and glanced over to the clock. Over 3 hours had passed since this began and by the look of David....this was going to be a long day.