All Comments on 'Eyes Wide Shut'

by LittleBrain

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Loved it. Great job!

LustiestAngelMILFLustiestAngelMILFabout 7 years ago
Brilliant!

Precisely the story I was searching for! Wonderfully written with a lovely balance of romance and raw passion. FYI: Not all "colonials" are opposed to English English, only the ignorant and under-educated of the population find fault.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 7 years ago
One Of The Best I've Read!

What a beautiful love story. This is, perhaps, the best story of it's kind I have read so far. I am currently adding a mother-son romance to my 'The Professor's Women' story series, and I hope you are not offended if I 'borrow' a few of the elements of this story for mine.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 7 years ago
would give it a 10

Great story .One of the best I have seen on here this year so far . It's nice to read a story in a different writing stile . The English language from across the pond is a very nice language love reading stories in it . Thanks for the story. Keep writing and I'll keep reading

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
CONFUSED

WITH A MEDIC ON DUTY DURING ALL SPORT EVENTS AND PRACTICES WHY DID HE CHOSE TO COME HOME WITH A LACERATION? ALL THESE STORIES ARE THE SAME, PREDICTABLE, JUST IN A DIFFERENT SETTING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Simple

The action is well written, physical and emotional. You know how to do it. But beyond that, this just another wham-bam story with little characterization. If you made her his sister, or daughter, cousin, or even not related, very little would have to be changed beyond the very beginning.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgabout 7 years ago
Enjoyable

However, too many capitalised comings. Tedious. Better descriptors are available. For an English English submission I was most disheartened to find 'Taught' where 'taut' should be. 1 mark deducted as a consequence. One has learnt to expect it from the colonials :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Juvenile

If this is one of your early stories, I hope you've had time to grow up and learned how to write better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I think Elle

needs a baby ;)

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Loved this

wonderful story and a very different beginning that I liked. Another chapter further along in this romance would be good too. As has been suggested they might have a family of their own. Of course there could be relatives in the picture too and that can be quite problematic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reminds me of home.

Great story, I loved it. Keep writing. My mom and I have lived as husband and wife since I was 18 and I am 25 now. We moved away so one would know about our incestuous relationship. We never get enough of each other. At 43 she has unlimited sexual energy and I pretty much match her stroke for stroke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey Limey!

I thought this was supposed to be an "English English" story! What are you doing using "Colonial" terms like Milf, panties and many others?!

lol jokes about your very poorly worded AN at the start aside, the story it self was enjoyable. Needs a lot of polishing but it was written well enough so as to not be bothered much.

Sigmoid926Sigmoid926about 7 years ago
Good Story

This is a very good story. Not great but very good. I would like to see this story maybe extended because I like the characters and wpuld like to see them grow with the tale.

Good job...hope to se more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ignore @Corey2Justified

Unjustified, negative, commentary by someone who themselves has written a crap piece (or hasn't written anything) should not be allowed.

The story wasn't perfect. Very few are. I aaagggrrrreeeeee that there is too much use of sssttttrrreeeeetttttcccheeedd words as emphasis. It would also be nice to develop these characters more. Going from sex scene to sex scene without some meaningful interlude (the restaurant scene was a good start) can make for a story that lacks substance. Overall though, a good story line and solid effort. I'd like to see more.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 7 years ago
It was quite good

The stretches of words for me wasn't a big deal and had to remind myself this is taking place in England where you drive on the right side of the car. But that wasn't the issue, for me it was dragging a bit too long. From the restaurant to page 5 I got to the point I wanted it to end already. In short I think it should have been trimmed down to about 4 pages before the restaurant and just them in bed maybe talking about their future and fade away like a good love song. ***

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerabout 7 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyable

Contrary to those with short attention spans -- with 'wham-bam-thank-you ma'am' expectations -- I found this story a really enjoyable, sexy and erotic read. The tension built and relaxed throughout the story and I found it incredibly stimulating.

I also found that the story had been well edited and was pleased to see that the factual, typographical and grammatical errors so often found in such stories were absent.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LittleBrain indeed.....

......and so appropriate

Now do us all favour and stop writing & posting. Pest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why would you say that?

The guy (I presume) has written this for other people's enjoyment. if it offends you don't bother reading rather than leave a stupid comment. LittleBrain, whoever you are, write what you want!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too much

Enjoyable in some ways, but the filthy language was a distraction. I guess moms and sons having sex causes that. But maybe I should just ignore it.

Fred78Fred78almost 7 years ago
How good

One of the best. Loved the whole story. Keep it up,

Jordan5292Jordan5292over 6 years ago
Help

I read a story few months ago about a mom and son.Mom was a doctor and son was a uni student.Mom went to USA for her profession and son stays here.When mom returns she starts to blowjob her son and she tells that she has learnt about incest from USA and their sex life begins.

Can anyone please help me to find the story please??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2?

Really great story, so much love and commitment to each other, Scott and Ellie need to get her pregnant and have a baby or two or...

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seriously?

Husband’s been dead for less than 24 hours and the wife is trying not think of his cock? Are you fucking kidding me? That’s, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, shit writing and you know it (oh, I shouldn’t have these thoughts, errrrrrrrrr)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: anon

It had been 35 days, 1 hour and 3 minutes.

why can't jonny read?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Critics

Everyone has to start somewhere. Maybe someone should offer to be your editor than throw out criticisms of your work. Not all writers start out as professionals and need to learn and perfect their craft.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy and very hot throughout... And they fell in love, that's the best part! Thank you!

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
great writing

personally i like hairy pussy. shaving just reminds me of prepubescent teen girls what a turn off.

Bennywise321Bennywise321over 3 years ago
Best in a long time

Wow this is genuinely the best story I have read in quite a long time, well done

jcus0511jcus0511almost 3 years ago

Fabulous story hot and erotic. Great couple.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I greatly enjoy erotic, romantic love stories. I understand the mother's reaction to the death of her husband. I can understand the conflict of the son being mistaken for his deceased father. The miracle of this story was the ability of the mother to realize her feelings for her son and the son's ability to understand and meet the needs of his mother. The intimacy, passion and sensual sexuality of mother and son was beautiful. I thoroughly love women who have no sexual limits and is self aware of her no limits. l would like to see additional chapters to this story. The subplots have been started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overdid the sex. Could have been two pages shorter

DelawareRiverRowerDelawareRiverRoweralmost 2 years ago

Great story! I love mother and son romance.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

I would like to see more chapters also.

alo0ozalo0ozover 1 year ago

Great story. I just loved it. Incest romances are the best. There are many incest fuck stories in Literotica, but there is a shortage of good romantic incest.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice story but you should continue until mum gets pregnant she's only 36 and can have many babies gave it a 5!!

Coochielover71Coochielover718 months ago

Another really, really well written story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

erotic stories are meant to be believed, this was a fairy story you lost me in the first 2 paragraphs. A 18 year old male virgin at school playing football, get real, first off if your 18 your not in school unless its a private school, then the sport would be Rugby not football, lastly a 18 yr old virgin is about as rare as rocking horse droppings

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleBrain@LittleBrain
A mature guy who resents the passing of time and the opportunities he missed along the way. I believe in happy endings. January 20th - Sorry but there will be a hiatus of a few months before l can complete The Lab Rats. I have published complete versions of LBFM, Lovers'...