All Comments on 'Ezmerelda Loses the Bet'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
motordaddymotordaddyabout 11 years ago
More

This story is too good to let die off here. Come up with more stories of the two. They could become a real 24/7 DS couple or maybe even a pair of switches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really Hot

More, more. He's a nice guy. She has more of an edge, but still likes submitting. I'd love to see them submitting to each other and switching.

domelaterdomelaterabout 7 years ago
Fun to read

Your story has a good steady pace and was fun to read.

anubeloreanubeloreover 6 years ago
the only possible reason I can fathom for this story having such a low rating is

that you haven't finished it, and it's been years. But I think that's a silly reason to rate a story poorly, so this lovely tale gets a well-deserved 5 stars from me. I do think it would have been nice if the single status of the characters had been revealed earlier, but that's just because there's no third installment, and I really want to read about these two having sex. My libidinous desires aside, I really enjoyed the way you fleshed the characters out a bit more in this installment of the story; learning that Ezmerelda was a bit of a "handywoman" was a cute little insight into the character, especially. I'd really enjoy a sequel to this piece, assuming it didn't turn into an orgy or something similar, at least. Maybe a simple consummation, and a "happily ever after" sort of thing? I have a great fondness for low-angst, fairly unambiguously positive endings. This one came close, but they still haven't made love! Either way, though, it's a nice, well constructed tale that I'm glad to have read!

-Anubelore :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.

story TAGS