All Comments on 'Ezmerelda Wins the Bet'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Will there be a part 2?

Great story. Can't wait to read what happens next!!

redbunsredbunsover 12 years ago
Good Story

Well done.

jfishjfishover 12 years ago

This was a well thought out story. I like the way you slowly escalated the sexual tension without going over the character's boundaries. Looking forward to the second story when or if you write it.

jessy19jessy19over 12 years ago
Fun tale

As always you come up with fun and crazy situations. That's why I like ya ;)

cpanlpcpanlpover 12 years ago
Enjoyable

A fun story! Something I would like to do. I enjoyed the two women especially. There are a lot moe scenarios that could be played out however this was nice

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 12 years ago
If only.....

Very nicely done...good pace...honest characters...a little over the top but believable! I'm sure there are readers who will encourage a part two but I think it's best left to our imaginations. You decide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The best I have read so far

Very well written. Not a quickie, but one with continued tension building up and staying.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Interesting and fun story

The story was well written and fun. Poor Dan was jerked around by his Chemistry teachers oversight. Now, will Esmeralda bring Giant or will Dan invite his friends when Esmeralda performs her slave for a day. Since there already is a very definite sexual tension the answer seems obvious but the author can sequel this story with any type of interaction of characters that he desires. A sequel would be nice. I've been out of school for a long time but this story was a great reset to my fond memories of playful fun in that era of my life which was very welcoming to say the least. I have nothing but good feelings from this read and I am glad a found this little masterpiece. Thanks author well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
follow up please

next Saturday would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Servitude

So? When do we get part two? This could be goooood!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great plot twist!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.