Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 22

Story Info
Mary goes to a WNBA game.
8.7k words
4.79
2.2k
2

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate to have to do it, but I feel I should apologize for the delay between chapters. Double pneumonia is no joke, especially when it happens on top of a last minute move. It's been a physically exhausting month. Hopefully the next chapter only takes a week or two.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I wake up the next morning and Jim is still asleep on his back. I snuggle in next to him, lift his arm, and lay on his chest with one arm over him. He slowly wakes up. As his eyes open I smile up at him. "Good Morning." I say.

He hugs me and smiles. "Good Morning." I can see him looking at me laying against him naked. "I could get used to this." He says.

I glance down and I can see a bump in the sheets. "I see that." I say smiling up at him. Just as I am thinking of reaching under the covers, we hear noise out in the kitchen.

Jim sighs. "I suppose we should get dressed and go out there." He says.

I was thinking more along the lines of riding him again, but I just sigh. "Ok."

We get up, put on shorts and a tee shirt and head out. "WOW!" Says Nick with a big smile. "Look who finally woke up."

Nicole smiles at us, and points to the coffee. "Good Morning. Did you sleep well?"

I see Jim's cheeks turn red. It's cute that he is embarrassed, but I want him to feel free to talk about sex with me. "Ezzie, let me guess I asked you to make sure he doesn't get embarrassed about sex with me, but this was with Nicole too right?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Just then Nicole is beside us. She stands between us and puts an arm around both of us. "Jim, you are adorable, blushing like that." She says as she kisses his cheek and smiles at me. "But please don't be embarrassed about last night. We are all adults, and we all had fun. You did have fun last night with both Me and Mary, didn't you?" She asks.

Jim just turns redder. "I sure did." He says.

"You are so cute." She says and kisses his cheek. "And so are you." She says as she turns and kisses my cheek.

"What about me?" Says Nick.

Nicole walks over to Nick and straddles him. She gives him a soft loving kiss as she holds his face in her hands. His arms wrap around her as they kiss. After about 30 seconds she breaks the kiss and pushes his hair back, and smiles at him. "I am the best thing that ever happened to you." She says with a big smile.

"HEY!" Nick says.

Nicole keeps talking. "And you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I can't imagine life without you." Nick wraps her up in a tight hug.

"Aaawww. Now who is cute?" I ask with a smile.

I almost forgot. "Ezzie, could you please make sure Jim never gets embarrassed about sex again with Nick and Nicole too please." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

We sit around for a bit just talking and sipping our coffee. After a bit Jim stretches. He smiles at me. "Are you up for some yoga? I could use it." He asks.

"Sure." I say.

"Can I join you?" Asks Nicole. "I haven't done yoga in a long time."

"Sure." I say.

"Great. We can use the gym." Nicole says.

The three of us are doing just basic stuff that Nicole knows. Jim corrects her a little, and holds her with one pose to help her find her balance. Nick gives a small laugh while he is lifting weights. "I prefer real strength and muscles."

Jim looks at him and smiles. "So you are strong enough to do this?" Jim says as he puts his weight on his forearms and holds his body straight up. He then pushes up onto his hands, and then one hand. Wow! I have never seen him do this.

"Eh, that's just balance. I can lift more than my weight. It's easy." Nick says.

Jim drops down, and smiles. "Ok this isn't balance. This is pure core strength." Says Jim as he rests on his forearms again and lifts his body straight off the floor. He is holding his body almost parallel to the floor on just his forearms. His feet are a little higher than his shoulders. He holds it for about 10 seconds, and very slowly lowers back to the floor." He turns and smiles at Nick. "Care to try it?"

Nick huffs. "Ok maybe it's not all balance. That last one was kind of impressive."

Jim laughs. "To me the barbells you are tossing around are impressive."

"Are you two through with your little contest?" Asks Nicole. "If you ask me you are both very impressive. Jim, you should open a studio out here. You could make a bundle teaching yoga, and training people for movie rolls." She says.

"Really?" Says Jim.

"Absolutely! After college that is." Says Nicole.

"Yes, Mom." I say sarcastically.

Nicole and I are sitting on the floor beside each other. She catches me off guard, and pushes me over. "Smart Ass!" She says laughing. As I am on my side on the floor laughing.

The rest of the day goes quick, and then it's off to the airport. Jim can't take time off from work. This is just a short overnight trip. I would have loved to turn it into a vacation, but he has to work to afford school.

The flight back is sad. I don't want to let go of his hand the entire time. The layover at his airport is just long enough for some people to get off and a few to get on. We hug in the aisle. I don't want to let him go. "Mary." He says softly. I sniffle and let him go. He smiles down at me and wipes the tears from my eyes. "It's just 2 months until the Coyote's game. It will be here before you know it." He says softly.

I sniffle, and then I hear the flight attendant. "I am sorry guys. You have to keep moving sir." She says softly.

Jim kisses my forehead. "I Love You." And he turns and walks away.

"I Love You Too." I say softly. "Ezzie, please make sure Jim knows I love him." I say.

"I will Mary, but he knows. He turned because he was getting choked up and didn't want you to see him get upset." Says Ezzie.

I sit back down and curl up in a ball in my seat and cry. The seat stays empty for the next leg of the flight. The rest of the flight just sucks.

The next couple of weeks fly by. Anna & I tan in the backyard. We get together with some friends from high school, and then it's off to South Carolina for The Pixie's WNBA game.

I fly out early for a Saturday afternoon game. I am picked up at the airport and brought right to the arena. A special events coordinator meets with me. Takes me down to the floor, and kind of walks me through what will happen. He then tells me the owner Mr Owens, would like to meet me, and he takes me up to his office.

He is a middle aged man. He has a bit of a Dad bod, but is just a bit off. I just write it off at first until as we talk he says something odd. "I always try to help out my players, whenever they need something. They do something for me, I do something extra for them." He says with a smirk.

"Ezzie what is he thinking? He is acting weird." I say.

"He has private meetings with the players sometimes about contract or trade talks, and he will require them have sex with him for favorable trades or contracts." Says Ezzie. "He is imagining you kneeling in front of him giving him a blowjob right now."

I actually cough in surprise. "What?? Eeeww!! No way that's fucking happening." I say as I am only half listening to him talking. He keeps talking about how he thinks he has a great relationship with all his players..blah blah blah blah. "Ezzie, how many women on the team has he done this to?" I ask.

"Six players on the team currently and three women here in the office." Says Ezzie.

"Eeww. What a pig. I have to do something about this. I just don't know what. I need time to think. Ezzie, for now, have him think I am too young and innocent. I might tell someone. He won't try to have sex with me." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Mr Owens calls in his assistant and she walks me down to the locker room to meet Mary and the other players. "Ezzie, is his assistant one of the women Mr Owens has sex with?"

"Yes Mary. He has sex with her about once a month." Says Ezzie.

I look at her and feel bad. She is a pretty girl. Maybe in her mid to late 20s. Poor girl, I have to stop this. I think as we walk into the locker room.

Mary is the first one to greet me. She reaches out and shakes my hand. "Nice to meet you Mary. I am Mary." She says with a big smile. "But everyone calls me, Mare." She introduces me to everyone and I feel short. All the players are so tall. Mare points to a locker with a team uniform hanging in it. "Get changed." Mare says with a smile. "We have warm ups."

"What?" I ask with a laugh.

Mare looks at me seriously. "Get your ass in gear rookie, and get changed for warmups. Coach's rules. No one on the court not in uniform." She says.

I hold up my hands in surrender. "Ok. Ok. I will get changed." I move to the locker and put on the uniform. Shorts, tank top with a tee shirt under it, sweat pants and team colored sneakers.

As I get dressed the tallest woman on the team Cindy comes over with a hair elastic in her hand. "I would normally say braid your hair, but it's just warmup. Put it in a tight ponytail." She says.

I have to look way up as I look at her. She is over six and a half feet tall. "Thank you." I say with a smile as I stand up.

She laughs. "The shirt is a little long on you."

I fluff it out around me. "Well I am about a foot shorter than the shortest woman on the team." I say with a smile.

Cindy turns to Judy. She is an Asian woman with beautiful black hair. "Judy, she just called you short." Cindy says laughing.

"I am short?" Judy asks surprised.

"No, no. I said you are the shortest on the team." I say trying to explain.

"So what? Does that mean I am not as good as the others?" Asks Judy and I can see the smile on her face. I know they are messing with me.

"Well no...I didn't mean, like that." I say.

Judy steps closer to me. "So how did you mean it?" She asks smiling at me. I am a bit flabbergasted, and I can't think of what to say. "Aww I can't. You are too cute." She says as she hugs me tight to her. My face is smooshed into her boobs and she squeezes me tight.

The coach semi saves me. As she walks out of her office out towards the court. "Hug later. Warm up Now!"

Judy lets me go and I follow everyone out to the court. "Ezzie, what was that hug all about with Judy? It felt like more than a friendly hug." I say.

"She thinks you are very cute. You remind her a little of a college roommate she had. They would sometimes have sex. She has been thinking about her because she and her husband have been fantasizing about a threesome with another woman. She is imagining having sex with you like she did with her college roommate." Says Ezzie.

"No kidding?" I say.

The players are all out on the court. I am standing there watching, unsure what to do. The coach looks at me and points to the court. "Go warm up Rookie." She turns to Mare. "Mare, show the Rookie where she will be shooting from."

"Wait, shooting from?" I ask the coach.

She just shakes her head and points to the court. "Go!"

I walk out to Mare and she points to five different round stickers on the floor. 1x, just a few feet away in front of the basket. 2x, is the free throw line. 3x, on two a little further back but to the left and right of the free throw line. Then finally 4x, with arrows pointing left and right on the 3 point line. "Ok here are the rules. You will have 3 chances at each spot. The team will donate 1,2,3 or 4 times our team's score to your charity. So if we score 75 points it could be 75,150,225 or $300,000."

"Oh shit. No pressure." I sigh.

"Miss three shots at one spot and you get the last number you made. Let's see what you have." Mare says handing me the ball as she points to the 1x.

It takes a few warm up shots, but I then make three in a row. We move to 2x. From there at best it's one out of three. I move to one 3x and then the other, and manage to miss 6 shots at each one. She moves me back to the free throw 2x line, and she calls Judy over. As Judy gets closer Mare smiles at me. "I need to warm up and Shorty." Mare says with a big smile. "Is one of our best free throw shots." She looks at Judy. "Could you give her some pointers?"

"I'd be happy to Mare." Judy says. Mare heads to the other end of the court with the other players, and Judy smiles at me. "Show me what you got." I take a shot and make it. "That was luck." She says moving behind me. "Shoot a few more. I want to watch your form."

"Is she really watching my form, Ezzie." I ask.

"She is watching your bum. She knows you have a lousy form." Says Ezzie.

"Thanks, Ezzie." I say.

"Her thoughts. Not mine." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, does she want to have sex with me, or is she fantasizing?" I ask.

"She wants to have sex with you, and is fantasizing about you joining her and her husband for a threesome, but he is out of town on a work trip." Says Ezzie.

"So...she could come to my room tonight, right." I ask.

"She could." Says Ezzie. "Her Mother is watching her son, and expects if they win she will be late after some celebrating."

"Let's see what she has. Ezzie, have her try and hit on me." I say.

I feel Judy's hands on my hips, and her thigh pushing between my thighs. She rubs her leg high against my pussy. She almost whispers behind me. "Relax. Spread your legs a little." She says as she wiggles her thigh against me. I shuffle my feet apart a bit. "Perfect." She says and moves her thigh back a bit, so now it's against the crack of my ass. She pulls on my hips a tad pulling me against her thigh. "Now cock your hips a bit."

"Ezzie, is this her hitting on me?" I ask.

"She definitely knows she is getting touchy feely with you, but she is waiting to see how you respond." Says Ezzie.

I smile to myself and I rock my hips against her thigh between my legs. "Cock my hips like this?" I ask as I let out a small sigh.

"Mmm. Hhmmm." She sighs, and clears her throat as she pulls her leg back. "Now just like that. A nice relaxed stance." She says as someone walks down the side of the court. "Now let's work on how you hold the ball." She reaches around my head as she bends down some.

She smells nice. I am not sure if it is body lotion or shampoo. Her hair is in a tight ponytail so I can't tell. I just blurt it out softly. "You smell beautiful." I say.

I can hear her soft breathing as she thinks for a minute. "You smell nice too, but I am very curious how you taste." She says.

I shoot the ball and make it. "Help me make it from #3 and maybe you can find out." I say.

I feel her hands squeeze my hips. "Deal." She says softly, and then more loudly. "You got this. Let's move to #3." She says, and steps back from me. For the next 20-30 minutes it's all business. She coaches me how to shoot the ball. Where to aim etc. by the end I am 50/50 when shooting. I should get 1 out of 3.

The coach blows the whistle and that ends warm ups. Mare comes over and puts her arm around my shoulder. "See, I told you Judy was the best." She says as she walks us into the locker room.

The coach goes over the game plan. Who to be careful of on the other team etc. I guess this is a Division playoff, to get into the playoffs, to play for the championship. Or so Mare tells me. So today's game is a big deal.

After the pep talk, some players relax, some have the trainers give them a rub down, they all have a routine it seems. I see Judy glancing at me as Mr Owens assistant comes over. She hands me a hotel room key. "I had your bags brought over to the hotel. Whenever you are ready after the game let anyone on the staff know, and someone will walk you over. It's here in the complex with the arena."

I take the card and smile. "Thank you very much." I say. I notice Judy walk towards an empty area. I slide the card in with my clothes and join her. She is stretching on a padded section of the floor. I decide to tease her. I sit in front of her, stretching my legs out wide, and I lean forward. I smile up at her as I notice her watching. "So you want a taste of me later in my hotel room?" I ask softly.

She leers at me. "I sure do."

"There are two requirements." I say.

"Oh Really!"

"Yup. #1 I have to hit from #3." I say.

"Ok."

"#2. You have to win today." I say with a smile.

"Oh trust me. If you are the prize we will win." Says Judy, as Mare calls to us.

"Hey guys, let's get a group photo with Mary. Mary, Judy get over here." Says Mare loudly. She organizes everyone with me in the middle of the front. Different pictures are taken with different cell phones. Mare looks at them and sends one to a printer. All the players sign it and it gets placed in a folder. "There you can frame it when you get home."

Before you know it, it's game time. The coach points to a seat just behind the players. She smiles at me. "You sit on the floor, you work. During time outs, hand out towels to all the players on the floor. Pick them up, when they are done. When a player subs in and drops their sweats, you pick them up and fold them behind their chair. Got it?"

"Yes Ma'am." I say.

The game is kind of fun to watch. Time outs are hectic. Halftime rolls around and I get pulled out onto the court. Mr Owens make a big speech about how the team is always happy to help a good cause. They show a newer promo piece for the charity on the Jumbotron, and then Mare tells a short story about growing up in a foster home.

Then it's all up to me. I make the first shot at #1. #2 from the free throw line I make on the second shot. #3 I miss the first two and start getting nervous. Judy runs out and stands in front of me. She puts her hands on my shoulders and smiles at me. "Relax, breathe and don't think about it. Just shoot the ball. Oh yeah, and if you make this shot I will lick your pussy all night long." She says with a smile and steps aside.

"Judy is right Mary. Just relax and do it." Says Ezzie.

I take a deep breath and shoot. It bounces around the rim, and then drops. I jump up and yell with excitement. Judy & Mare give me a group hug, and Mare nudges me back to #4.

"Mare, I can't make that." I say.

Mare takes the ball and shows me how to underhand it with both hands. She hands me a ball and looks at the crowd. "Come On Guys! MARY! MARY! MARY!" She chants and gets the whole arena screaming my name. I put up three shots, and none of them come close. The crowd cheers just the same.

We go back to the bench, and the second half begins. It's a back and forth game until the end. The other team fouled one of the Pixies while taking a shot. I guess it was too many fouls so it was a technical, so she gets an extra shot. She makes them all and the other team just can't pull back ahead in the minute or so left.

The Pixies win 90-87. That's $270,000 from the team.

The locker room is a huge celebration. I decide to grab my things and go, as the players start showering etc. I give a few hugs goodbye and as I hug Judy I whisper in her ear. "Room 404."

"Wear just the team jersey." She whispers back. I get excited just thinking about it.

The Coach has a security guy outside the locker room. He is a big, friendly guy. As we walk down the hallway I am inspired by a picture on the wall of a reporter interviewing Mare. I think of Sylvie. That's it! I should get Sylvie to break the story, and then interview Mr Owens, and have him spill his guts during the interview. "Ezzie, can you still sense Mr Owens? Is he in the building?" I ask.

"He is, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Umm ok. So when Sylvie interviews him, he will feel bad when pressured and admit to having sex with these women." I say.

"He will admit to it, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Ok. Now to get the ball rolling. Ezzie, can you have Mr Owens assistant reach out to Sylvie and report it to her." I say.

"I can, Mary." Says Ezzie.