Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ezzie, can you have every woman that he took advantage of come forward and say something to Sylvie, after the report airs or if Sylvie asks them." I say. Ezzie takes a moment.

"One of the office workers isn't in, but all the others will admit when Sylvie asks." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you, Ezzie." I say feeling a little better about now that Mr Owens will get outed soon. I realize the guard is chatting with me about my halftime shots. I hate to say I really haven't been listening. Before I realize it we are at the hotel.

I walk upstairs and call Auntie & Uncle like I promised I would. They recorded the game, but haven't watched it yet. I tell them all about it and promise I won't go wandering the city. They are nervous that I am alone. I promise to stay in the complex when I get some dinner. I leave out the part why I won't be roaming the city alone. I hang up and take a quick shower, spritz on some perfume and put on just the team jersey.

I text Jim a picture of me in the mirror in just the team jersey with one side pulled up high on my hip.

JIM - WOW. Will call in 5.

Just a few minutes later he is FaceTiming me from his work parking lot. I am now propped up against the headboard with the tank top tugged down to show lots of cleavage. "Oh Shit. You are so mean." I sighs. "You know I am working all night, right." He says.

I smile. "I know. I just wanted to say Hi." I giggle.

"You are killing me." He laughs. "Mary, please don't tease me right now. It will make for a long night." He begs.

I sigh and drop the flirty smile. "Can't a girl want to tease her boyfriend?" I ask.

"Absolutely, but how about not torturing him when he still has 6 hours of work to go." He says.

I laugh and sit up straight. "Ok. How is work?"

"Eh, it sucks like always." He says. "How was the game?"

"It was fun. I had to make a basket from different spots for the team to donate 1-4x their score. I managed 3x, and they scored 90 points so the team donated $270,000, plus whatever the fans gave at the game." I say.

I hear someone yell his name. "I gotta go. I Love You." Jim says.

"I Love You Too!" I say with a big smile. I like saying it and hearing it. He clicks the screen and is gone. I sit there for a minute thinking of Jim, and then my mind wanders to Judy. I search her, read her bio and look at some pictures. I am surprised to see she has a husband. I didn't notice a ring, but I am guessing she takes it off when playing. Then I notice her photos. She must wear a super tight bra when playing. There are a couple of pictures in a formal dress and her boobs definitely look bigger, and she looks sexy with a big slit up the dress showing off lots of leg.

I am surprised by a knock on the door. I look through the peephole. It's Judy. I open the door and smile at her. "Wow! You look good in that." Judy says with a smile. I step back and she comes into the room, letting the door close behind her. She has a simple sundress on, her longer shiny black hair is down and loose, with just a little lipstick and makeup on.

"You look beautiful." I say, and I watch her blush.

"My husband says I clean up nice." She says with a smile.

"He is right." I say.

Judy steps up to me, and bends down. "I have been wanting to do this all day." She reaches out and gently holds my face as she leans in and gives me a long soft kiss. It is such a soft sexy kiss. She pulls back and looks down at me. "I haven't done this since college, but I saw you and just couldn't stop myself." She says softly as she plays with the straps on my tank top.

I reach out and run my hands up her bare arms until I reach the straps of the dress. I tug them down over her arms, and Judy gives me a shy smile. I keep pulling until the top pulls down over her braless boobs, and she raises her arms up and out of the dress. As her hands come out she reaches out and pulls my face to her boobs. I open my mouth and suck the closest nipple into my mouth. I kiss, lick and suck on her nipple. It pops up nice and hard in my mouth. She runs her fingers through my hair and sighs loudly.

I put my hands on her hips as I move to her other nipple. My hands land on her dress caught on her hips. I hook my fingers under it and push it over her hips. She nudges me back and steps out of her dress and sandals at the same time. Leaving her dress bunched on the floor. She is standing there in a simple thong. She reaches down and pulls the shirt up and off me.

My hair falls loose around my face, and before I can push it out of my face her hands are on my shoulders nudging me towards the bed. She pushes me onto it and lays down beside me. She wraps an arm around me and kisses me again. This one is harder, and more urgent. She rolls me onto my back and pulls on my nipples as we kiss. I moan as we kiss. She is licking and sucking on my lips and tongue. It's a lot of soft slurping and sucking sounds with soft sighs and moans that fill the room. After we have been kissing for a bit, and my nipples are hard and tingling.

She pulls back and looks into my eyes. "I haven't done it in a long time, but I want to go down on you so bad." She says. I lift my free leg up to expose my pussy, and smile. "I can't wait." She sighs as she moves down the bed. I roll my hips flat, bed my knees and put my feet flat on the bed. I reach back and pull two pillows under my head.

I let out a small moan. "Mmmmm." As I feel her hands slide down my inner thighs and pull gently on my pussy to pull my lips apart.

"Oh you are so pretty, and wet already." She says smiling up at me. She keeps the eye contact as she lowers her mouth down onto my pussy.

"Oohhhh, that's nice." I sigh.

"Nice?" She says smiling and me and then sucks my clit into her mouth hard making a loud slurping sound.

I hiss. "Oohh Very Nice. Very Nice." I gasp.

"Mmmhhhmmm." She moans as she continues her open mouth kiss, and licking of my pussy and clit. I have never had someone eat me out like this. It feels amazing. The constant changing of feelings and sensations. The open mouth kiss and flick of her tongue. The suction and slurping that follows, and then ending with a hard suck on my clit as she pulls back pulling my clit up with her, until it pulls out of her mouth. I just lay there gasping and moaning. "Ooohhh. Ooohhhh."

She pulls back a bit, pushes my thighs back and licks my ass. I let out a small moan. She wiggles her tongue around and then licks up between my pussy. She slips her tongue inside me and licks around. "OOOOHHHH!" Her tongue inside me feels nice. I look down and see her looking up at me with her mouth open and her tongue pushing inside me. She curls her tongue inside of me and pulls it back into her mouth as the tip drags along inside of me. It feels Amazing. She definitely knows what she is doing.

I have my eyes half closed with my head back enjoying Judy going down on me when she softly squeezes my thighs and rests her head against my thigh. I look down and she is smiling up at me. She is licking her lips as she smiles at me. "You taste delicious." She says.

"Thank you." I sigh. "You are really good at this."

"I had quite a bit of practice back in college." She says. "After I make you cum, I am going to ask a favor, will you promise to do me a favor if after I make you cum once I go down on you again and make you cum twice?" She asks.

I almost just say yes, but I am curious. "Ezzie, what is the favor she wants from me?" I ask.

"Judy wants to FaceTime with her husband so he can watch her go down on you. They have been very open with one another about their pasts. He would love to see her have sex with a woman, but they have never found the right woman. He is away on a work trip right now. If he had been home she would have tried to set up a threesome with you." Says Ezzie.

"Oh Shit! Just her on camera is ok, but I am not going on camera. He isn't here for you to influence. I am not taking the chance he will share it, or show others." I say as I look down and smile at Judy.

"No Mary, she wants him to watch her go down on you." Says Ezzie.

I smile at Judy. "If they are really good orgasms." I say.

She smiles and kisses my thigh. "Oh they will be." She says as she kisses her way back down to my pussy. She holds each thigh and spreads me wide as she goes back to eating me out. She goes right back at it. She is constantly sucking and slurping all over me. My moaning gets louder and I start humping my hips. Judy knows she has me and wraps her arms around my thighs. She isn't letting me go or stopping.

I can't help it. I can feel my orgasm building. "Aahhh. Aaaahhhh. Oh God! AAAHHHH! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I yell out as I feel my body tremble as a really nice orgasm rolls through me.

Judy gives one last loud slurping lick, and moves up beside me. She pushes my hair back and just holds me for a moment as I enjoy my orgasm. I turn to her and she smiles at me. "So are you ready to do me a favor?" She asks.

I already know what she wants but I play along. "Well it was a nice orgasm. What's the favor?" I ask.

"I want you to hold the phone so I can FaceTime with my husband, and have him watch me go down on you." She says.

"You want him to just watch you right? I don't want my face showing." I say.

"No, I wouldn't ask you to show your face. I want him to watch me. He is away on business. If he weren't I would have tried to make this a theeesome." Judy says. "I want to tease him. We usually have dirty FaceTimes later at night when he travels."

I smile as I remember a few steamy FaceTimes with Jim. "Ok." I say with a big smile.

Judy giggles as she gets off the bed and grabs her phone from her purse. She kneels and sits on her feet back on the bed. She holds her hands up, framing out her face. "At first focus on just my face." Then she moves her hands down under her boobs. "Then show him I am naked." She smiles and says. "Then make sure he has a good view of me eating you out."

"Yes Ma'am. Mrs. Director." I say as I watch her tap out a text.

"Do you have a minute? Are you alone?" She says as she types the message.

She smiles as her phone dings with his reply. "Good, I am going to FaceTime you." She says as she types it out. She hands me the phone, and moves between my legs. "Frame my face and FaceTime, Hubby." She says.

I make sure the camera is reversed and tap Hubby for FaceTime. I hold the camera on just her face and neck in view. I see him pop up on the screen. He isn't a bad looking guy. He has a business look to him. "Hi Beautiful. What's up? How was the game? I saw you won. I watched what I could." He says.

Judy smiles. "Yeah we won. It was great. Did you see the halftime break?"

"No. I was in the middle of a whole mess that needed to be worked on." He says.

"Aaww that's too bad. I helped coach a beautiful young woman to help her make a shot worth 3x our score for her charity." Judy says.

"That's nice. So the charity gets $270k?" He says as he looks at the screen and his work.

Judy pulls her hands down under her boobs. "Well that and whatever was collected at the concession stands." She says as her boobs come into the frame. Her nipples are average in size, but her areolas are very small so her nipples look a little bigger.

"That's nice that you were able to....well hello there." He says as he looks up with a smile. "Feeling good after winning I see. Hey wait a minute. Where are you?" He asks.

She gives him a big smile. "You know how we have talked about having a threesome? Well you aren't home so we can't." Judy says.

"Wait? What? Seriously?" He asks.

"Oh I am very serious. I am pretty sure it could have happened." Says Judy as she is glancing at me.

"Fuck! I am sorry, Hon.". He says.

"That's ok. I figured I can still enjoy...well part of it." She says.

"You can enjoy part of it?" He says confused.

"Yup and so can you." She says.

"I can too?" He asks. "Judy, where are you?" He asks again. She waves her hands to me to go full screen. He can now see her naked kneeling between my naked legs. "Oh Shit!"

Judy rubs my thighs. "This beautiful young lady.."

"Wait, the beautiful young lady from halftime?" He asks.

"Sweetie, does that really matter right now? Wouldn't you rather watch me lick her until she comes again?" Says Judy.

"Again?" He asks.

"Sweetie, you are missing the big picture. Do you want to watch me eat her out?" Judy asks.

"Fuck Yes!" He says as he taps the screen. He is now recording it.

Judy starts kissing her way down my thighs. "She tastes delicious Honey. Do you think you would rather taste her for yourself, or kiss me and taste her on my lips?" She asks.

"YES!" He says firmly. Judy giggles just as she gives my pussy a big wet, open mouthed, slurping kiss. I can't help but sigh. "Do you like my wife going down on you?" He asks.

"Yes, she likes it a lot, but she is shy and doesn't want to be on camera. But I made her cum just a few minutes ago and the juices flowing out of her were so tasty."

"Oh Fuck!" Her husband moans.

I gasp as Judy latches her slurping mouth back down on my clit. She sucks and licks on it over and over. I moan. "Oohh. Oohh. Ooohhh." She then surprises me as she takes two fingers and pushes them up inside of me with one steady push. "Aaaahhh." I gasp in surprise.

She looks up at the camera. "Honey she is so wet I pushed two of my fingers right in. Her pussy is so hot and tight. I bet you would love fucking her." Her husband and I moan at the same time. "Sweetie, do you want my fingers, mouth or both?" She asks.

Her husband answers. "Both."

"Not you silly. Her." She says as she curls her finger back and forth inside of me.

"Both." I gasp.

"I thought so. SSLLUURRPPP." She goes right back to it.

I suck in a deep breath. "AAAAAHHHHHH!" God she is Really good. Her fingers are curling, scraping inside me & fucking me it seems like at the same time. She never stops sucking, licking or nibbling on my clit. It feels so Fucking Nice.

"Hey, I can't see!" I hear but it doesn't register until Judy stops and I feel her hand on mine that has the phone.

She smiles at me and the camera. She places the camera on my stomach with my hand holding it. "Can you see like that, Honey?" She asked as she pulls back some.

"Yes." He says.

She looks me in the eyes. "Just hold it steady. I know I have you close, but close doesn't count. I want to make you cum." Judy says as she settles back between my legs.

"OOOHHHH!" I gasp as she first pushes her two fingers back inside of me and then sucks my clit back into her mouth with a big slurp. I can't help gasping and moaning as Judy keeps assaulting my pussy and clit. My body starts quivering. Oh I am going to cum hard.

"HEY! Hold the camera!" I hear Judy's husband say. Judy doesn't miss a beat. Her free hand the was holding my thigh reaches out and tips the camera back up. She hold her hand over mine on the phone. "Thanks Babe." I hear her husband say.

Then I let out a surprised scream. Judy holds my clit between her teeth a tad hard hard, and flicks her tongue across my clit like a boxer on a punching bag. Her tongue doesn't stop the fast flicking, as she holds my clit between her teeth and I cum hard and fast. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" My hold body trembles, but she isn't stopping. It feels so good it almost hurts. "PPPLLLEEAASSSEE!" I beg as I push on her hand holding the phone trying to get to her head.

She stops about 10 seconds later. I am basically hyperventilating now. My clit won't stop tingling. I feel Judy's head rest against my thigh, as she pulls the camera from my hand. I listen to them talk as my body shivers, and I lay back enjoying the afterglow of my orgasm.

"Holy Shit! Look how wet your face is. Is that all her juices?" He asks.

I watch her lick her lips. "Mmmm. It sure is."

"Oh Fuck. I can't believe I just watched you do that." He says.

"I know it wasn't quite what we talked about, but it just sort of happened. I wish you were here so I could hold your cock and guide you into her pussy. She is so tight. I am sure you would love it." Just says looking into the screen.

"Honey, we Have to make this happen soon." He says.

Judy has a big smile on her face. "Imagine watching me eating your cum out of another woman's pussy." She says.

Her husband clears his throat. "Do you know how much I hate you right now? It's going to suck trying to work now." He says.

Judy laughs. "I know. Call me after I put the baby down and maybe I will talk you through it while we both masterbate."

"Oh that's definitely happening. I am telling you right now, when I get home, we are doing a bondage night." He says.

"OH, I Can't Wait for you to tie me down and have your way with me." She says with a big smile.

"I will call you tonight. I Love You." He says and I hear the tone as the call ends.

Judy looks up at me and crawls up beside me. "Thank you so much. I know he loved that."

"Thank you." I say. "That was amazing."

"Yeah my roommate in college said that too." Says Judy as she lays beside me and brushes the hair out of my face. She leans in towards me and licks my lips. She keeps teasing and licking my lips, coaxing my tongue out of my mouth. Once I stick out my tongue she flicks it and sucks it into her mouth. We lay like that for a bit, kissing and teasing each other.

After a bit I nudge her shoulder to push her onto her back. "Oh Really." She says with a smile.

"Oh yes." I say as I roll over on top of her. I put my hand on her face, and roll it towards me. I give her a soft tender kiss. I break the kiss and move down her body so I can suck on her nipples. As I suck one into my mouth she gasps loudly. I look up with a smile. "Sensitive?" I ask.

"Very." She gasps.

"Good." I say and bend my mouth back down to suck and tease her nipples. Judy lays there with a hand gently holding the back of my head. She softly moans in pleasure. I smile to myself. She is really enjoying this. After a couple of minutes I have each nipple nice and hard. I reach down and run my fingers over her pussy. Her juices are oozing out of her. She is soaked. I crawl down between her legs. "Somebody Really likes having her nipples played with." I say.

"Oh yes I do." She sighs. "I have had small orgasms from it."

"Really?" I ask surprised. "I was thinking of giving you a big orgasm." I say as I bend forward and lick her pussy.

"Ezzie, I need your help. I want her to give her a really good orgasm. Can you tell me what she needs or wants as I go down on her?" I ask.

"Of course, Mary. Right now she wants you to lick her clit." Says Ezzie.

So I lick and suck on her clit.

After just a little bit. "Mary, she wishes you would finger her pussy."

I decide what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I straighten out my first two fingers and push them right inside her until my hand bumps against her.

"Oh Fuck!" She moans as I feel her hips roll a little.

I slip my fingers slowly in and out.

"Mary, she wants you to finger her harder." Says Ezzie.

I start finger fucking her harder and faster. Her juices are squishing out of her as I do. My whole hand is wet, and I am sure the bed is too.

"Mary, she wishes you would finger her ass with your other two fingers at the same time." Says Ezzie.

"Really?" I ask surprised.

"Yes Mary her husband will often use a dildo on her as he fucks her and they are fantasizing about a threesome with another man." Says Ezzie.

I know my hand is plenty wet from all of her juices. I pull back my fingers. Place my ring finger against her asshole, as I hold my pinkie tight beside it. I push in and her ass holds, but she moans. I push harder and her bum opens up allowing both fingers in. She lets out a low moan. "Oh Fuck Yeah!" As two fingers bottom out in her ass and pussy.