All Comments on 'F2: 7:48 PM Wednesday'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyalmost 11 years ago
Nice job

Nice use of all the ingredients, and I can't say I minded Jesse getting his comeuppance. Well done. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really liked this one I had to google Susan Hayward though lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good one! I liked the way the personalities were turned on their heads by the end of the story and masterful use of the ingredients too. The only critique I have is that the beginning needs more of a hook. I started reading this once before and walked away by paragraph three.... If I hadn't been reading this for FAWC, I wouldn't have come back and would have missed a very good story.

FAWCkerFAWCkerover 10 years ago
FAWC #2 Contributor

This story was written by sr71plt.

sabbsabbover 10 years ago
Very Clever

. . .as always from this author. Love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Biased

Another story in this supposed contest that comes with cheerleaders.

From the home page of previous commentator "Sabb"

"You can find me and and some amazing illustrated stories by habu/sr71plt and I at... "

Don't believe it, click Sabb's name. Some of the authors here are pathetic.

sr71pltsr71pltover 10 years agoAuthor
Bitter Pill?

Ah, another anonymous hater dropping a 1-bomb. First, Sabb indeed is my editor. As you note, no secret has been made of that, and he commented in the open (unlike anonymous, here, I might mention). Is there a reason why one's editor isn't permitted to like one's stories--and say so, if he wishes? Second, didn't either vote or comment until after the exercise as over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...