F2: Sydney Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers

"I texted you that I was coming and that I was here, didn't you get the pictures?" She said with a cheeky smile knowing she did not exactly tell him.

"Geez," he drawled, "I thought that was my Dear John letter, and you had found a sugar daddy to fly you around the country and spoil you. I have a hot date with a cheerleader soon. You know gotta get on the rebound dates fast these days."

Emily looked horrified, "No way that looked like a Dear John letter!"

"Troy what did you tell me after looking at those photos Emily sent?" Brent called.

"That she finally wised up and found herself someone richer and better than you," Troy shrugged.

"Yeah that's what I thought" Ash nodded in agreement, "We wouldn't blame you Em. Brent knows he's been batting way out of his league."

Emily didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and she turned her face up to Josh her kissed her and murmured, "Fine, I will cancel the date with the cheerleader, but you had better make it worth my while, I am a legend for pulling the hot chicks now."

"In his own mind," Dave said. "I say go with the rich dude, Em, I could get used to watching the games like this." He belched softly and looked at the half empty bottle in his hand.

"You're all class, Dave. Plus if she dumps me she dumps you too," Brent smirked.

"Nah we are mates forever now. We have bonded tonight haven't we Em?" Dave retorted wrapping an arm around Emily's shoulder.

"Sure you can set me up on a blind date with one of your friends after Brent leaves me for some hot cheerleader because he imagined I was running away with my boss," Emily laughed.

"While that does sound appealing, I don't think my wife would approve," Clive said from behind them, and Emily turned around aghast that he had overheard the conversation. "If it's a blind date you're looking for though, my nephew over there is single," Clive chuckled.

"Call me prejudiced if you must, but I couldn't date a blues supporter!" Emily pulled a face.

"I do believe you have had a good influence on her Brent," Dave laughed with the rest of the small group.

It was late, and the stadium had pretty much emptied when they finally made their way down to the exits. Emily leaned up to kiss Brent as he turned toward the three friends, "Be there in a minute." He kissed Emily, I will ride back with them but will come to your hotel once we are back."

"Clive wouldn't mind if you rode with us," she said softly.

"Yeah but this is all part of the boys night, try and stay awake, I will call when I am there," Brent smiled and kissed her again running off toward s the bus. Emily walked with Clive to the car they had come in and smiled looking back over her shoulder.

"Thank you Clive, this was so much fun," she smiled.

"He wasn't really the type I thought you would be dating, bit rough around the edges for a put together young woman like you," Clive commented.

"He's a good guy," she smiled, "There is no..." she was about to say bullshit, but that wasn't the right word, when he was with his friends, he was full of it. She began again. "He is just so open, up front, what you see is what you get, type of thing. He doesn't have those different faces, so many people put on in different facets of their life, he is just ... Brent."

"Well there is always something to be said for honesty, but does he challenge you? A young woman like you needs to be challenged," Clive said frankly. He quite liked the young woman sitting beside him and hoped she would do extraordinary things within his company.

"I guess he challenges me in different ways to work," she had the decency to blush at the admission. "To be more spontaneous and take risks and believe in things like team spirit and passion for a cause. Like the game tonight, if we had have believed the figures... if the team had have believed what that data said..." she spread her hands trying to explain.

"Indeed," Clive replied.

They bid each other goodnight agreeing on a time, to meet in the restaurant, for breakfast before checking out. Not knowing how long it would take Brent to come find her Emily lay on the bed and closed her eyes with her phone in her hand thinking she would rest a little.

Brent had sung the victory songs along with the rest of the guys of the bus on the way back to the hotel revelling in the feeling of being on the victorious side. At the hotel though, he had slapped his mates on the back as they went up to their room and bid them goodnight. In his room, he retrieved the small box that he had carried with him for so long.

His friends suppositions about the photo's Emily had sent today had scared him, and he knew he didn't want to lose her to someone more at home in her realms of work and family influence. He left again grabbing a cab and heading to The Darling Hotel with one thought in his mind. Standing in the lobby he called her and when her sleepy voice answered he felt a pang of guilt that he had not come directly from the stadium with her.

Emily rode down in the silent elevator, the doors opening slowly. Before she even had time to look for Brent he was there, wrapping her in a tight hug and walking her back into the lift. The door closed behind them but didn't move and as he finally let her come up for air she wriggled from his arms slightly to swipe her card and press the floor they needed.

Continuing to kiss and fondle each other in the empty corridor as they moved to her room once again she had to fight her way free of his tight embrace to swipe her card at the door almost tumbling inside with the weight of Brent pressing against her. The door closed noisily after them as their hands moved to undress one another, their clothes littering the floor on the way to the bed as finally they fell into a lovers embrace.

Brent leaned to kissing Emily nipping at her bottom lip and teasing it with his tongue. His hands moved to hold her face between them as he gazed down on her momentarily before kissing her passionately, twining his tongue around hers. Emily was so hot, she wanted him so much, she wanted him inside of her, she wanted for him to make her explode like only he could do. She tried to move her hips so she could move herself up into him, to feel him against her. His hands went to her hips once more and stopped her. He held her, so there was a slight distance between them. When she looked at him he smiled at her, and she almost growled at him.

His hands moved across her body. His mouth moved to one of her nipples as his hands continued to caress her. She arched her back and gave a sigh of pleasure as he gently took it between his teeth. His tongue teased the pink nub and her hands moved into his hair as he started to suck on it. Emily arched slightly at the sensations and he moved to the other as she felt the heat growing within her. She could feel his hands moving along her inner thighs now, and she moved her hips down trying to encourage him higher but only the side of his hands brushed across her hot pussy she whimpered in need, and he whispered, "So eager and I just got started."

Brent's mouth moved from her tits and worked their way down her stomach teasing at her navel. His hands moved to spread her thighs widely as his mouth moved lower. Emily's hands were still in his hair, holding his head and trying to guide him to the place that need his attention the most be he seemed to be enjoying the slow tease and would not let her rush him.

His fingers teased the outside of her pussy. He could feel how hot and wet she was. He loved knowing that he could have this affect on her this was just as much a turn on for him as it was for her. They seemed to bring out the best in each other. His tongue replaced his fingers that were teasing her. He had to hold her hips still as he fluttered his tongue over her pussy, putting more and more pressure on her clit with each stroke. She was trying to move her hips, but the pressure of his hands holding her thighs widely made it almost impossible for her.

Emily was panting and mewling loudly by the time he moved a finger into her wet pussy, and as his mouth closed over her clit once more she arched her back and stiffened beneath him. Her hands held his head tightly as she came and he licked and kissed gently till she calmed. Her fingers caressed his hair and neck, down to his shoulders as she tried to breathe deeply and calm her trembling body. He moved to up the bed again covering her totally with his own body. She reached between them, to wrap her fingers around the hard cock that still needed to be taken care of. She brushed her fingers across the pre-cum that had escaped him and rubbed it all over the head while the other hand moved to cup his balls, holding them and massaging them in her hand.

She wrapped her legs around his hips as she tried to guide his cock to her but still wouldn't be rushed and he teased her with slight movements of his hips. He entered her slowly. The heat of her pussy surrounding his cock as he moved at his own slow pace until he was buried deep inside her was so hot and tight around him. He stayed still for a moment enjoying the feel of her and looking down into the face of the woman he loved. He wanted to make the moment last, but she was not cooperating. Her hips were grinding upward onto him as if trying to take him in deeper and faster. Her pussy muscles were gripping him milking at his cock. Her mouth was moving on his neck, her teeth nipping, her tongue licking and her nails were running his back and his ass.

He could not hold back anymore. He started moving with slow smooth strokes at first. Her nails dug into his ass checks showing her need for more. He thrust harder into her hard and deep, beginning a more forceful pounding motion and she gave satisfying gasps that told him she was building to yet another climax. Her fingers gripped his ass harder, and she attempted to pull him deeper and harder into her. Her hips rose up to meet his pounding thrusts. His cock was ready to explode and finally giving in to all he felt he slammed into her and groaned loudly. They came together. Her pussy muscles moving in spasms and milking the cum from his cock. Their hips ground against each other's until there was nothing left to give and her arms held him tight as he collapsed on top of her.

Their hands caressed each other softly. He rolled to the side taking her with him. Still inside of her. They look into each other's eyes and kissed softly. His arms held her to him as she nuzzled his neck, kissing it softly before closing her eyes sleep pulling at her. Brent knew she would have to work in the morning, and though he had wanted, in this moment, to propose he let her sleep instead. He realised tonight that waiting for the perfect moment was asinine when every moment they had together was pretty close to perfect.

"Marry me," he whispered thinking her asleep already.

"No, because you're only asking because your dumbass friends had you half convinced I had run off with a sugar daddy," he said in a sleep voice and half opened her eyes to look up at him.

"Am not," he said a little too petulantly. He stood up and grabbed his bag from beside the door where he had dropped it.

"Mm" she murmured watching him, "its okay I am only using you for that gorgeous body of your anyway." She grinned cheekily as his head came up quickly frowning caught off guard by her seemingly off hand remark.

"I feel so used," He attempted a pout before taking the small box from his bag. He pounced on her seeing her grin widen, pinning her to the bed and kissing her. Sitting back up and straddling her body he held out his palm with the small box and at looked at her seriously.

Emily squeaked, she had honestly thought he had asked when he thought she was asleep because he didn't actually mean it, but the ring told her differently. She was speechless, and she blinked up at him not truly comprehending why he had it here when he couldn't have known she would be in Sydney, as well. She opened her mouth to ask him, but nothing came out.

"I've been carrying it with me for months now waiting for the right moment," he said as if reading her thoughts, "I should have asked a long time ago." He grinned at her, the smile at odds with the uncertainty clouding his eyes as she continued to stare at the box and him not making a move to take it. Finally, he opened the box for her.

Again she gasped as she looked at the beautiful princess cut diamond solitaire. Tears sprung unbidden to Emily's eyes, and she gulped loudly.

"Hey, don't cry you can still use me for my body," Brent tried to lighten the mood by flexing his muscles dropping the box onto her belly, totally unsure of her reaction and what it meant.

"With moves like that how could I say no?" Emily picked up the ring and grinned, "You going to put it on my finger or will we just leave it in the box so I can look at it a bit longer between your poses."

Brent dropped his pose and with proper care and tenderness he took the ring from her and slipped it onto her finger. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you two," Emily replied with a wide smile and they lay in the enormous bed watching the sun rise over the opera house content within one another's arms.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers