F3 Anything for Iris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers

She drew away from him, headed toward the ladder. "Thanks, but you're full of crap, Cam. You're high off the dive, and the atmosphere."

Cam followed her up the steps, watching as she picked up her unit, rinsing it. He looked up, and saw they had an audience. Not quite as obvious as last time, but the Devereaux were definitely looking their way. He picked up his own unit, and felt Sierra shift away from him, when he went rinse off his gear.

"Don't," he whispered. "They're watching."

For a moment she thought he was using it as an excuse to push his little games. Only for a moment. Cameron wasn't like that, she knew. I brief glance sideways, and she saw their targets. "Don't get carried away, Cam." That was all she needed. Another show like before.

"Me get carried away? You're the once prancing around topless already."

Sierra couldn't believe she'd already forgotten about letting him take off her shirt. Too late to do much about that now. She put her Iris to the side, and stood under the outdoor shower, rinsing off the salt water.

Cam eased up behind her, his body pressed against hers, his hands sliding up and down her front. "Cam..." she hissed.

"Go with it, Sy. This is all, nothing crazy. Let me rinse you."

She stopped resisting, and leaned back against his chest, feeling his strong hands gliding across her skin, coming to rest on her breasts. She tried to tell him no, but all that escaped her lips was a moan.

"Best dive ever," he whispered in her ear.

"The best," she groaned, feeling his hand slide down the front of her bikini bottom, then slipping inside, rubbing her. His arm slid around her, over her shoulder, across her tits, grasping her under the armpit, pinning her to his body. She lifted her hands, hanging onto his arm, as he leaned away, arching her back.

She groaned, as his fingers penetrated her. "C...C...Cam," she gasped.

Then they were gone, making her feel empty. He spun her around, pulled her under the shower spray, and kissed her, the water splashing against their bodies, rivulets dripping down her face, entering her mouth, with his tongue. She put a hand out to steady herself against the wall when he moved downward, his hot mouth seeking out her aching nipples. Her body trembled, as he switched from side to side, tasting her, teasing her. He stood again, and gave her a tender kiss. "Think that convinced them?" he whispered, kissing her slender neck.

"Damn near convinced me," she said, running her fingers through his hair.

"Let's put the gear away. Believe it or not, I could use another drink."

"A double."

They went through the motions, removing the batteries, putting them on the chargers, performing the data dump to the laptop. The hung up the gear to dry. "I need a real shower. Gimme a couple of minutes?" Sierra said.

"Sure. I'll meet you out on the deck."

* * *

Across the way, Janine Devereaux watched the young couple appear out of the water, wearing some weird type of diving gear. The girl was already topless, as they moved underneath the outdoor shower.

"Our neighbors are back at it," she chuckled to her husband.

"What do you expect? They're on their honeymoon."

"Do you think she's pretty?" Janine asked, as the man turned the girl toward them, his hands moving up and down her body, rinsing off the sea water. You could tell by the way he held her, the way he touched her, that he was absolutely infatuated.

Alan looked over, seeing their actions in the last light of day. If the outside lights weren't on, he wouldn't have been able to see anything. "Pretty face. She's not half as gorgeous as my girl."

"Of course not. She's skinny as a rail, with hardly any curves at all, but there's something about her..." Janine whispered, when she heard the girl's moan echo across the water. It was scary how well sound carried out here.

"She's in love. It shows. They're lucky to have found each other."

"I want to send them over a gift."

"Janine, please don't meddle."

"Just something small, Alan. I promise. We don't even have to say who it came from," she pleaded.

Alan sighed, got up and returned with the phone. "Concierge is *99."

She reached up and pulled his face down. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

He kissed his wife. "Not half so lucky as me."

She chuckled, dialing the number. "You're right," she teased. "But I would bet the guy across the way would argue the matter."

"He'd be wrong. But he's on his honeymoon, so I'd cut him some slack. I wouldn't have him killed."

"Eddie? It's Janine Devereaux. Listen can you..."

* * *

Sierra shampooed her hair thoroughly, she'd always considered that her best feature. The most feminine part of her body. She didn't know where Cam got off, talking about her like she did. She had no illusions about what she looked like. She'd always been too skinny, a crazy metabolism that burned through anything she ate. Her tits were barely enough to tent a shirt, and her ass was so scrawny, she was lucky her pants stayed up.

She looked down. At least her legs weren't too bad. They actually had some shape to them. She avoided looking at her feet, her toes misshapen from the countless hours running, and crammed into cycling shoes.

She took the time to blow-dry her hair, and put on a hint of makeup. She brushed her teeth, fearful what her breath must be like. Then again, she hadn't noticed anything bad about Cameron's and she'd certainly had the opportunity to.

Stepping into the bedroom, she dropped her towel and considered what to wear. Peeking through the window, she saw movement on the far deck, through the sheer curtains. The show must go on.

She opened her drawer, and looked at the filmy material. The stark white lacey negligee wouldn't hide much, but it wasn't like her intended audience hadn't already seen everything. And the message it shouted was exactly what they needed. Feeling exceptionally naughty, she dug back into the drawer, pulling out the thigh high white stockings. She finished the look with her only heels, and retreated to the bathroom to put them on. She checked herself out in the mirror. Her tan flesh contrasted beautifully with the outfit. She shook out her hair, going for the slightly disheveled look. Sierra sighed. It would have to do.

A few drops of perfume, a generous helping of antiperspirant. Maybe a hint of eye shadow. Touch up the lipstick. She tucked her feet into the heels. That did the job, hiding her unsightly toes. Turning in front of the mirror, she sighed when she saw her flat ass.

She took a deep breath. It's as good as it's gonna get. Showtime.

* * *

Cameron answered the door while Sierra was showering and getting ready. Their suite steward wheeled in a cart. "On the deck?" he suggested.

"Sure. What is it? We didn't order anything."

"An anonymous gift," he said, looking pointedly across the water.

"If you get a chance, tell them thank you." He retrieved his wallet, and pulled out a few more of his slowly diminishing dollars. Nobody said the trip was going to be cheap. He tipped the man, and returned to the deck.

Champagne. He lifted the bottle, not recognizing the label. Pink flowers adorned the heavy clear bottle. "Perrier-Jouet, Belle Epoque, 2004." It wasn't Dom Perignon, the only fancy champagne he was familiar with, but he imagined it was pretty good. The gold box next to it, with the large gold bow, contained a dozen chocolate truffles. There was an envelope on the tray as well.

He stood as her heard Sierra approaching, and almost fell. "My God, Sierra..."

She smiled, walking around the lounge chairs away from him, turning away demurely. "You don't approve?" she pouted.

"Stunning, the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

She smiled shyly, walking toward the railing. "I bet you say that to all the girls."

She noticed the tray, raising an eyebrow. She lowered her voice. "What are you up to?" her playful tone noticeably absent. "We can't afford this."

He stood, stepping toward her quickly. "A generous, anonymous gift. There's a card for you, as well." He said it loud enough to carry, turning slightly and giving a tiny nod toward the opposite villa.

"But we don't know anybody here? Why would anyone send us... Godiva? Perrier-Jouet? This is too much, Cam."

He took her in his arms, turning her, so they were side-on to the Devereaux. "One of your many admirers, I'm sure. I don't know how he found you here. I hope I don't have to kill this one."

She giggled. "You know damn well I only have one admirer. And I'm quite happy with that one. I think you're talking about your little groupies. If any of them tracked you down, I swear I'll scratch the bitch's eyes out. I'm not kidding either. I'll tear her apart and leave her for the fishes."

He tilted her head back, and went in for the kiss. He whispered in her ear, as his hands explored her body. "You never cease to amaze me, Sy. I can't get over how fucking gorgeous you are. You know, dressed like this, you're really testing my self-control."

"You might give it a little free rein. Not too much, and it all ends once we go indoors, understand?"

"Perfectly. And if I forget later, or if my brain goes haywire and I lose my mind: Thank you, for sharing the best day of my life."

She stopped him from kissing her again. She looked into his eyes, pulled his hand up to her lips, and kissed his palm. "Thank you, Cam, for giving me a dream worth pursuing, three years of play disguised as work, your guidance, your patience, your time. Thank you for sharing this with me. I never dreamed life could be like this. I owe it all to you."

"You owe me nothing," he said fiercely. "You're the best partner a man could ask for. You are the yin to my yang, and anyone who sees us together knows it. I couldn't do any of this without you. Even the idea would have been still-born. Without you, there is no Iris. And that would be a shame for the world."

His arms surrounded her, holding her gently, like a porcelain doll. His lips caressed hers, soft, warm, sweet. His hands didn't wander, didn't tease her. He held her quietly, letting his kisses tell the story. She tilted her head back exposing her long slender neck to him. She didn't think she'd ever felt so, so...adored? Loved?

When his mouth's tender journey ended on hers, she opened her lips, accepting the kiss, taking it, yielding to him. When he pulled away, she was afraid. It was too intense. Too much too soon. If her pressed her, she knew she wouldn't resist. She was up against the railing, the top rail creasing her lower back, her torso bent beyond it. Cam was hovering over her, and she felt his hardness pressing against her lower belly. A steel rod she pushed back against.

He eased back, his eyes smoldering, taking in her face.

"Pop the bubbly?" she whispered. Anything to break the moment, before she lost all her willpower.

He guided her upright, then turned to open the champagne. "What's in the envelope?" he asked.

She opened it, and almost laughed out loud. "A free pass for Pure Indulgence."

Cam chuckled. "I'm not so sure I like anyone offering my new bride pure indulgence, if it's not me."

"It's a foot back and body cleaning, followed by a Balinese Massage, and ending with a facial or foot massage. It's over two hours long, and I'm scheduled for 10:00 am tomorrow."

They both looked at each other, recognizing the coincidence. Janine's spa appointment was for 10:00.

"I can't think of a better way for you to spend your morning. It will give me a chance to check on business email, and maybe get a start on that little project we discussed. I can join you for lunch around 12:30," Cam said.

Sierra grabbed her flute of champagne, and one of the chocolates. She nibbled on it while sipping her bubbly. She stood and walked to the railing, letting the breeze whip her hair around. Looking out over the water, she took a deep breath, and leaned back against Cam, when she felt him stand behind her.

"It would be easy to get used to this," she said, when she felt his lips against her neck. She tilted her head to the side, giving him easier access. With a glance to the side, she saw the Devereaux were standing at the railing, apparently more intent on them then their surroundings.

She reached back for the rod pressed against her bottom, and grabbed Cam's shaft, making him moan. "Follow," she whispered, and she moved over a few feet, facing the side railing, and the Devereaux. She unabashedly stared across the water, watching Alan Devereaux, fondling his wife.

Sierra lifted her glass high, toward the other couple. "Thank you," she called out.

* * *

"Anonymous, my ass," Alan growled.

Janine giggled, lifted her own glass. "You're welcome!"

"Geez, Janine!"

She laughed, the joyous sound carrying. "Can you make it tomorrow?" she called across the way.

"Wouldn't miss it!" came the answer moments later.

She leaned back against her husband, just tipsy enough to feel naughty. "Do you think I'm overdressed?" she said softly.

Alan needed no more encouragement. He unzipped her sundress, letting the expensive frock settle around her ankles. His wife stood at the railing, naked to the waist, teasing little bikini panties her only apparel. He pressed up behind her, burying his shaft between her ample cheeks. "God, I want you right now," he told her.

"Watch," she whispered.

* * *

Cam saw the display, and ran his hands over Sierra's body. He wondered how far they should take the play, how much she'd allow him. His hands moved to the bottom of her outfit, lifting, and sliding underneath to feel her bare skin.

"Take it off me," she told him, her voice low and husky.

He grabbed the sides and lifted. Sierra raised her arms, and he pulled it over her head. He tossed it back toward the room, then wrapped his arms around her, his hands seeking out her tits.

"Panties too. Take them off and give them to me."

His mouth moved to her ear, nibbling her lobe. "You sure?"

She nodded.

He backed away, dropping to one knee behind her. He eased her panties down, tracing their path with a bevy of kisses, nibbling on her tight little ass. When he reached the back of her knees, she raised one foot, then the other, allowing him to remove her underwear. She held her hand out, and he placed the scrap of material in it.

Sierra waved the panties in the air, then laid them on the railing beside her.

* * *

"Me too," Janine said.

"You want me to take your panties off?" Alan asked. He was surprised. This was not like her. Not like her at all. She had never betrayed even a hint of exhibitionism. Just the opposite. She was normally against any form of public display. The kiss as lunch had been almost as shocking as this latest request.

"Only if it's Ok with you," she said.

He thought about it for a moment. What harm could it be? It's not like they were going to do anything with the other couple. They were separated by 50 feet of water.

Alan stepped back and slid his hands down his lovely wife's sides. Still a perfect figure, at 44 years old. Didn't look a day over 30. She paid enough to make sure things stayed that way. And he didn't begrudge her a dime. His hands settled over her hips, and his thumbs slid inside the edge of the waistband.

"Slowly."

He obeyed, easing her panties down, taking time to bathe her butt-cheeks in a shower of kisses. Little nibbles followed, while the panties were lowered. "Spread your legs," he said.

She opened them a little more than shoulder wide, the panties stretched between her knees. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Taking you in," he said, stepping back, basking in the view before him. All but naked, her panties halfway down her legs, he didn't know if he'd ever seen anything sexier. "You look amazing."

"When you're done, hand them to me."

He took his time, his hands caressing her legs, brushing up the insides of her thighs. She slowly brought her feet closer together, and her panties cascaded down her legs. She lifted one foot free, and lifted the other one, the pale yellow cloth hanging from her ankle. Alan took them, off, and pressed them to his face, breathing deeply, before giving them to her.

Janine waved her last article of clothing in the air, and hung them over the railing. "Now your shorts," she said.

Alan didn't hesitate. He wanted to free his throbbing erection. He needed to feel the warm air against his skin, before pressing against her once again. He passed his wife his shorts, and peeled off his shirt, tossing it to the side, standing naked on the open deck.

Janine waved the shorts in the air, and placed them over the railing on her opposite side. "Hold me, Alan."

He didn't need a second invitation. He was pressed against her, holding her in his arms, staring across the water at the naked woman facing their way.

* * *

Sierra smiled. "Refill?" she asked, holding up her glass.

Cam took it and poured it two thirds full. He also retrieved another chocolate. He reached around Sierra with both hands, and she accepted his offering, sipping her champagne, watching Alan Devereaux's hands fondle his gorgeous wife.

"Don't you wish I looked like that?" she asked Cam softly.

"No, Sierra. I don't. I love you just the way you are. I wouldn't change a thing."

"How about a B cup? Maybe even a C?"

"Nothing."

She knew he was lying. Men liked the titties. She knew that much. "Gimme your shorts."

Cam stepped out of them, once more wondering how far she would take this. Was it the booze? The setting? The euphoria of Iris passing all her test with flying colors? Maybe it was how well their plan was working. He wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. He removed his shorts, standing behind her fully naked. He leaned against her, stifling a groan as his hard cock pressed against her soft skin.

Sierra waved Cam's shorts in the air, laying them over the railing. She giggled feeling Cam's hardon poking her. "If I didn't know better, I might think you really liked me," she teased, wiggling her butt.

* * *

Janine felt more alive than she had in years. Sexier, wilder, naughtier. The sight of the panties and shorts hanging over the railing had her trembling. Could she do it? Could she make love in front of another couple? Would Alan be willing to?

"More bubbly, dear?" she asked, waving her champagne flute.

Alan moaned in frustration, refilling her glass. When he turned to face her, she was leaning over, her breasts resting on the railing. Her legs were open in invitation, her weight shifting from side to side, beckoning. He could see the shimmer of moistness on her inner thigh.

"See anything you like, handsome? Yours for the taking. Always."

Alan placed her glass on the railing, and took his cock in his hand. He rubbed it up and down her crack, before sliding it back and forth between her legs.

"Don't tease me, baby," she moaned. "I'm on fire. I need it. Need it hard."

The words were maddening. He bent at the knees, pressing the head into her dripping opening. He couldn't remember ever seeing her like this. With a thrust of his hips he was inside her, and she groaned loudly.

Alan stood behind her, hands on her shoulders. He kicked her feet together, opened his legs around hers and eased his cock in and out of her tight pussy. Damn, it was wild, fucking in the outdoors, naked, gazing across the water at the newlyweds. His Janine was on fire, trembling with need.

"Hard, Alan! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Janine growled.

Alan laughed, slapping her ass, watching the alabaster cheek shiver. "I'll fuck you however I want."

The words, so matter of fact, so adamant, drove Janine to her first orgasm, moaning loudly, while her husband pounded long easy strokes into her molten tunnel. She raised her head, opened her eyes, and gazed across the water.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers