F3 Anything for Iris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers

"Match this," she whispered to herself.

* * *

Sierra watched in amazement, as the older couple started fucking, buck naked, as if they didn't have a care in the world. She heard Janine's pleas to be fucked hard, and her husband's laugh. The slap to her ass echoed across the water, just as her orgasmic moan echoed in Sierra's loins.

She turned to Cam, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him. "We can't let them win. We gotta put on a show."

Cam was shaking in anticipation. "You... you want to..."

"A show," she hissed. "Make it look real, but don't you stick that thing inside me," she breathed into his ear, biting his earlobe for effect.

"Can I rub it against you?"

She was disturbed with how he was acting. Unsure. That wasn't her Cam. If he was half a man, he'd bend her over the rail, laughing at her, spank her ass, ram his big thick cock up inside her, and fuck her brains out.

"Do what you want," she said. "Just keep your dick out of my pussy."

Cam heard the change in her voice. From excitement to what? Disappointment? Disrespect? He was doing what she wanted. They had an agreement. Everything he did seemed to push the boundaries. Certainly he wasn't going to shatter them? How would he keep her trust, her respect if he did? They still had at least four more days to go.

She had turned back to the railing, bent over, wiggling that firm little butt. She opened her legs, flashing the forbidden. "Now, damn it!" she growled.

Whatever he wanted? As long as he didn't fuck her. He turned away and grabbed one of the towels. He folded it carefully, while she kept waving that sweet ass, like a matador waving a red cape. He put his hand on her shoulder, and pulled her upright suddenly, and laid the towel over the railing.

She squealed as he lifted her slender body, bending her over the top of the rail, her ass sticking straight up in the air. Her hands waved wildly, before grabbing the railing to stop herself from pitching over the side. "Cam!" she cried out. Her legs stopped, trapped under his arms as he leaned forward and buried his face between her legs. "CAM!"

He lifted his face, and bit her ass. "'Do what I want,' you said, Sy. This is what I want."

She gasped as his face dove back between her legs, his mouth and tongue devilish instruments. There was no build up, no teasing. He was sucking and tonguing her pussy like there was not tomorrow. Then again, there was a good chance that was true for the sneaky bastard.

Sierra lifted her head, looking across the water, shame flushing her skin bright red. Janine's body was rocking with Alan's firms thrusts, and both their eyes were locked on her predicament. "Fuck, the man can eat pussy," she thought. Her breath was coming faster, the shock of his manhandling her dissipating. Her helpless position, her naked body bent over the railing, his relentless mouth working away at her, it was all building a fire inside her she didn't know how she could possibly quench.

He pulled her back a little, centering her body weight, so she didn't feel in danger of toppling over the side at any moment. The firm grasp of her legs relinquished, and she felt his hands moving, grabbing her ass, spreading her cheeks. She gasped when his mouth moved up her crack, and moaned loudly when his evil tongue probed her back door. "God," she groaned.

Cam was probing her pussy, two fingers pounding at her, merciless, while his tongue crept into her. "How fucking long was that tongue?" she thought, as her virgin butthole was opened, the stubble on his face rasping against the tender skin, his tongue poking in and out of her.

She wanted to come, but couldn't. The position was too uncomfortable, she could barely catch her breath as her entire weight was on her lower belly. "Turn me over," she pleaded. "Over, turn me over."

She shrieked as he lifted her easily into the air, turning her sideways, and laying her across the towel, along the railing. "Hang on," he muttered, then spread her legs and went back to work. Sierra reached downward, grasping the railings with each hand, shifting, centering her balance, before lowering her legs over his shoulders. "If I fall, I'm gonna kill you," she muttered, then closed her eyes, and let herself go.

* * *

"He's crazy," Janine moaned, the wild show in front of her sending her heart racing.

"Wild," Alan grunted.

"Would you do something like that?" she asked.

He laughed, swatting her butt cheeks, one at a time. "The question should be: Is there anything I wouldn't do with you?"

"Is there?"

"I'll let you know if I find one. For now, the answer would be no. You drive me crazy," he gasped, grabbing her hips, and pounding her hard.

"Fuuuck," she groaned. "Like that. Don't stop. I'm gonna come you bastard. Don't you stop!"

* * *

The words from across the water were like an erotic fairy-tale, whispered into her ear. Cam had her at his mercy. His powerful hands, one clutching her outside thigh, the other arm laying across her hips, his finger digging into her ass, had her pinned to the railing. She wasn't going anywhere.

His mouth was stuck to her clit, sucking desperately, his teasing tongue, randomly flicking across the sensitive nub. She heard the piercing grunts, the gasps of pleasure, the words of pleasure escaping Janine's lips. Each was like another sensual touch, exciting her. She turned her head, and watching the gorgeous woman getting hammered, her tits flattening against the railing with each powerful stroke.

Her vision tunneled, blocking out all but the erotic scene. Her hands gave up their death grip on the railing, reaching up and grabbing her own tits, squeezing her nipples. So close, so damn close.

She gasped as his hand let go of her leg, only the arm across her body holding her in place. His fingers entered her again, forceful, unrelenting, alternating between working the top of her pussy, with reach down and deep. Each thrust was driving her crazier.

His mouth movement changed, and it was as if someone had stuck a live vibrator right on her clit. His tongue moving faster than it had any right to. God, like that, just like that, don't stop, don't, don't...

Her shriek rent the night air, echoing off the buildings, setting far away voices laughing. A louder echo returned from the far deck, until it took on a personal sound of its own. Janine's orgasm was only seconds after her own.

Sierra's entire body was shaking, and Cam had to hold on tight, to make sure he didn't lose her. He slowed down, sucking away at her delicious little pussy, wondering what the price was he'd have to pay for taking advantage of her.

Once she'd almost returned to normal, he stood. He lifted and turned her, so her upper back was resting on the railing. He held her by the ass, her legs flopping over his arms, and lowered her pussy, until he cock was pressing against it. He lifted her just enough that he could rub his shaft along her slippery opening, stroking the full length across her clit.

She gasped, wondering when he'd stop teasing her, and shove that cock in where it belonged. The sensation was maddening, each stroke sending shocks of pleasure through her body.

His hands held her firmly, raising and lowering her, as he grunted, sliding his shaft against her.

"Fuck me," she groaned. "Just fuck me."

Cam almost did, before realizing it was all part of the show. "Fuck... you... Sy!" he growled, pressing harder, slamming his aching balls against her pussy at the end of each stroke.

He didn't give a damn about the Devereaux, or anything else for that matter. He stared downward, where one little movement would have him sliding his entire length inside that steaming little pussy. The sweat was dripping off his forehead, as he pounded away. "Gonna... fuck... this... pussy!"

"Fuck me!" Sierra shrieked, desperate to feel him filling her.

Her words were almost a demand. He lowered his hips, driving the head of his cock into her opening, before popping free, and scraping across her clit. Over and over he teased her without ever going all the way. She was shaking, breathing hard, the feeling absolutely mind-blowing. She tilted her head back, looking across the water upside-down. She saw they were both standing now, Alan's arms enveloping his woman, as they watched.

"Fuck her," echoed across the water, making Sierra gasp.

"Gonna... come," Cam groaned loudly.

"Fill me. Fill me up. Do it!" Sierra pleaded.

She felt the first searing splash on her belly, as his shaft rubbed her poor abused clit ram. On the next stroke, she felt his cum spurting across the mouth of her pussy, pooling around her clit, his movement lubricated by his own cum. She lost it, crying out as he shot several more bursts against her skin.

Then he was lowering her to the ground, onto shaky legs, holding her steady, clutching her to his chest. She hung on for dear life, until he lifted her into his arms. "Wave to our friends, Sierra dear."

She lifted an arm weakly, waving.

"Good night," Cam called across the way.

"'Night, love birds," he heard the clear reply.

He took her into the room, and laid her on the bed. He disappeared into the bathroom for a few moments, cleaning himself, and then wiping her down with a warm washcloth. She lay limp, exhausted, mentally and physically.

Cam pulled back the sheets, and eased her between them. He closed up shop, bringing in their clothing, covering up the chocolate, and shutting doors. He turned out the lights, and slid into the bed. He sidled up to Sierra, cuddling in close.

"You Ok?" he asked quietly.

"You took advantage of me," she whispered. There was no harshness in her voice, and she turned toward him, snuggling into his strong arms.

"Sorry. I think we gave them a hell of show, don't you?"

She chuckled, and her lips kissed his chest, his shoulder. "More than I expected."

He brushed her hair back, kissing her forehead. His hand slid down her smooth side coming to rest on her ass. "You're not too mad, are you?"

She shook her head, shifting her legs, sliding one between his. "Thanks for not doing more. I think."

His body shook as he laughed lightly. "You'll never know how hard it was to stop."

She was quiet, her breathing even, as he rolled onto his back, drawing her with him, until she was half on his body. His hands weren't idle, caressing her skin.

He was half asleep when he heard her whisper, "If you behave yourself, maybe you can do that again."

Her hand slid down and came to rest on his cock, giving it a little squeeze.

Fuck. He was never going to get to sleep.

And this was just day one. If nothing else came of this trip, he was already willing to call it a complete success. Iris tested out perfect, everything they'd dreamed, and he was in bed with the smartest, sexiest woman he knew. Funny how life had a way of working things out.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers