All Comments on 'F3 Fly Me'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun Frolic

I get it. Everyone who works on an airline, male or female is an immoral slut. Not much to like about the people, but it was a fun, tricky story. A little confusing at first, but you managed to make sense of it and tie it all together. Nice language-challenged sex scene.

Tying the story to the picture was well done. Easy to imagine the location, a frequent flyer hot-spot for sex and sun.

The story seems incomplete with the current ending. As if it's part 1 of two or three more chapters. Sounds like Dan's going to lose Anne to Jim/Russ/Tenley.

I think the word you mean to use for him is 'lech', not 'letch'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun Frolic Indeed

What a lot of convoluted and twisty fun that was. Loved the voice and clever use of the resort and the devil may care members of the Mile High Club. Liked that, while wrapping one round of play up, it pointed to the next round coming up.

TxRadTxRadover 10 years ago
A fun romp from start to finish.

A little cliche in places but fun all the same.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Fly Us

Instead of "Fly Me," it appears to be more "Fly Us." During the story I was trying to figure out who was doing whom. I'm not sure I have it all figured out yet, but it was a wild ride anyway.

This story reminds me of a book I read many years ago, titled, "Coffee, Tea or Me?"

Good story. Thanks for posting.

SecondCircleSecondCircleover 10 years ago
Wild and crazy

I was confused for the most part during this one, though the revelation at the end did much to clear a lot of things up. I'm kinda gonna look at flight crews and wonder now.

This was a wild ride... er, flight... for me. Like I said, sometimes I was trying to figure out which character was who and how they tied in to it all. But I was definitely there for the scenarios they found themselves in. Some characters felt like cardboard cutouts for me, but I loved your Jasmine character. From the time I fell in behind her, I felt that snap of attitude from her personality. Her scene with the German may have been the hottest for me too.

It was this scene, too, that I really felt myself in that picture. I like that all of the characters wound up in that locale, but I could really see the place when I was there with Jasmine. Good utilization of the pic in this case.

I was detached from a lot of the sex, as in I didn't really feel what the characters felt or see what they saw. It kinda just told what they did and that it was awesome. I wanted to feel some of that wild action that the characters were engaging in, but it was all a bit quick.

I liked the revelation at the end with "Jim" and "Russ". Ah, the hazards of sleeping around. It does seem like there's a whole lot more to the story that could be explored.

Overall, it was a wild ride of spin the wheel with horny characters that was just good fun. I was playing catch-up a bit, and wanted some more to the sex. Your ending was cool and the pic was used well for inspiration for this challenge. Well done and good luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...