All Comments on 'F4: Edge of Tomorrow'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dark and gritty

I really liked the raw, gritty feel of this story. The characters felt very real, the structure of the story and tone of the language, though not erotic (to me), beautifully matched the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Agree

Nice job capturing the darker side of things.

JKendallDaneJKendallDanealmost 10 years ago
There is dark...

...and then there is DARK! You turned off all the lights and then shot the moon out of the sky. Wow!

Very intriguing tale well told.

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 10 years ago

Wow, this was a little intense, Good job with your interpretation of the song. Good luck!

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago
well done

Pulled me in, felt her pain and ended feeling sad. I agree with the raw and gritty comment. Probably more real then alot of us are comfortable with. Very well done

sheabluesheabluealmost 10 years ago
Wow

That was sad, and felt so authentic. Nice interpretation of the song. Though it was not erotic to me, it was quite beautifully written.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastalmost 10 years ago

I don't normally go in for gender-ambiguous story, but, so far, this is the second such tale on this list that is exceptional. Wonderfully dark and honest. Not overly-erotic, but it didn't need to be, at least for me. Highly worthwhile.

patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
I loved this.

I felt like the desperation was my own. I liked the way it mirrored the song and then finished the dark tale. I loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW

I don't know the song,but this story was uncompromising, Well done

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 10 years ago
A polished piece

The trans world, why people get into this edgy existence, how they survive - or don't, is expertly depicted here. I wasn't sure about the ending, it seemed rushed - maybe there needed to be a little more in the story of the despair that would drive someone to willingly go to be knifed? More raw emotion coming through the polished writing?

The interaction with the cop was good - his appealing normality; his lack of understanding about the trans life which allowed you to tell us about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

dam, thats all there is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tied

Cross dressing lead me for bdsm for my dream sex.I always wanted to be bound and gang banged just one time.I should have though it thru before doing it.It was a lot rougher then i though it would .And there were more men then i wanted.There was only going to be three but six showed up to gang bang me.They tied me down legs tied in the air.They all took turns doing ass to mouth fucking my mouth and fucking me in the ass.They all filled me with loads of cum.When they finished a new group of men started were the first group finished off.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

What a sad story. It was well written in that it pretty much told the true world of transgender hookers. I’ve known a few in the past as friends and the ones I knew were very nice people. One girl I knew was killed kinda like in the story. Some sick fuck cut off her penis and she bled to death. Sad cause she was really a sweet person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...