Fabulous Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, that's enough of that." Carmella announced, before turning her attention to Zelina, who had been patiently kneeling the other side of her, "Now it's your turn. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, it's your turn to ride me with your slutty little ass, so I suggest you make it good. Oh yes, make it good for me, and our audience."

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress." Zelina replied eagerly, but before she could obey she was interrupted.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Asuka questioned with a raised eyebrow, an evil smile on her face.

There was a brief moment of silence, and then Carmella replied with false sweetness, "Please Mistress Asuka, can my bitch anally ride me? Please? Oh, pretty please with sugar on top? Look at her sweet little face? She needs this. Oh yes, she needs her Fabulous Mistress up her slutty little fat ass. She needs it just as badly as Liv did, she's as much of an anal whore. Or at least, I turned her into one."

"It's true." Zelina spoke up, completely missing the subtext between the two tops, "I need my Fabulous Mistress inside me. I need my Fabulous Mistress's Fabulous cock in my ass! I need it like I need oxygen. Oh please Mistress Asuka, let me show everyone what a shameless anal slut my Fabulous Mistress turned me into."

"I suppose." Asuka shrugged, "Just make it good. For me."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Zelina eagerly replied and obeyed.

Zelina started by pulling out the butt-plug which had been deep inside her slutty little ass ever since, well, ever since her back hole had recovered enough so that it was able to fit. She then stared at that plug for a few long seconds, before sticking it in Liv's mouth. Something she needed to do, and it was only fair.

After all, she had been given the privilege of thoroughly cleaning the plug which had been up Liv's cute little ass, right before maybe the biggest butt slut in the entire company had anally skewered herself on their Fabulous Mistress's dick. God, Zelina had been so jealous of her, and she wanted to be selfish now because of it, but she was now so well-trained that all she had to do was look at her top to know what she wanted.

So Zelina did what would please her Fabulous Mistress by first shoving that plug into Liv's mouth, and then while her fellow Fabulous Bitch noisily sucked that toy clean, and moaned loudly, as Zelina got up onto the lap of her top, lined herself up with the rectum wrecker and pushed herself downwards. Then she let out a cry of pleasure louder than Liv, and maybe even Ember and Naomi, as the strap-on entered her ass.

Admittedly, it was more like a cry of pain and pleasure, but at this point even the pain just made Zelina enjoy it all the more. Which continued to be the case as, after a few long seconds to savour the moment, she started slowly pushing her way downwards, causing inch after inch of the dildo to slide deep into her bowels.

Then came the wonderful moment she was sitting on top of her Fabulous Mistress with every inch of that big dick buried deep within her shit-pipe, which was something else she was allowed to savour. Although this time. Apparently she savoured it for a little too long, because she received a hard slap to her ass because of it. Or maybe her Fabulous Mistress just wanted an excuse to spank her? Not that she needed one.

But it didn't really matter of course, because the end result was the same, namely Mistress Carmella giving her some encouragement. Not that Zelina really heard it, as she was just too lost in the sensations of having her ass full of cock. Then, when she paused enough for the superior woman's words to be the focus of tonight's fun, she started her bouncing.

"What are you waiting for, bounce you worthless piece of trash?" Carmella yelled just before the first smack, emphasizing a few more of her words with them, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, fucking bounce! Bounce like the anal bitch you are! Remind everyone here what they should already know, mmmmmmmmm, that you don't mess with the Princess of Staten Island. Because if you do, this is what happens! Oh yeah, you mess with me, you become nothing but my anal loving whore! My little butt slut! My, Fabulous Bitch. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, that's more like it, mmmmmmmmm, mother fucking bounce for me! Oh yeah, bounce for your Fabulous Mistress, Z! Yeahhhhhhhhh, show everyone you're my shameless little butt bitch!"

Of course bouncing up and down didn't exactly help Zelina to tell what her top was telling her, but she was pretty sure she got the gist of it. Namely, put on a good show for their audience, and please her, something she hopefully still did even after the focus was pulled from them.

Because her Fabulous Mistress might be the best Dom ever, and a future Alpha female for sure, but she wasn't the current Alpha female, and it was just in everyone's best interest to give the current one centre stage. Hell, even Zelina couldn't help the occasional glance over her shoulder at what was going on, although that only came after a lot of bouncing, as the main focus very much continued to be the big cock in her butt.

Asuka was prepared this time for Carmella trying to upstage her, and thus was able to capitalize on it. Firstly by enjoying the show herself much more this time, while continuing to make sure to stretch out her anal bitch, and then without warning she replaced her fist with her strap-on.

The best part about this was, it had Ember first cry out in disappointment, as her whore ass was suddenly empty, which was enough to get everybody to turn to her. Almost as good was the fact that it prompted Kairi to follow suit, her tag team partner obviously sensing what was about to happen. So much so that Asuka and Kairi almost simultaneously rammed their big hard dicks into those big fat black asses.

Which of course had those shameless anal whores crying out in mostly pleasure, and they continued doing so, even after the dildos went past the point those fists had been inside of them, Asuka and Kairi refusing to stop until their big dicks were completely buried in those cock sleeves Ember and Naomi called their bottoms.

Admittedly, they did slow down when they were passed the point their fists had been inside those well used cock depositories, but that was mostly for their own enjoyment. Yes, like the Alpha females they were Asuka and Kairi slowed down to savour the joy of using bottoms for their pleasure. And of course, to put on a show. One which got everyone's attention, especially when their thighs finally came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that a couple of butt stuffings had been completed in record time.

Something which of course Asuka had to brag about, cackling with glee, "Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, every inch! Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, yes, yes, yes, that's every single inch of those big dicks deep in these slutty little asses! Oh yes, you took every single inch of those big fat dicks up your big fat black asses like it was nothing! Because it is nothing to you! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you're so used up and loose, you probably barely feel it, huh? It's just instinct at this point. Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, a dick is in your ass, so you are happy. It's just natural for you, and maybe it always was, but it's clear, that with big fat asses like these, you were literally born for this. Born to be nothing but shameless little anal bitches!"

"Yes, they're nothing but anal whores!" Kairi eagerly agreed, chuckling just as maniacally as her BFF, "Mmmmmmmmm, you were made for anal. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, made for anal sex. And now? You're going to get it! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, take it bitches! Take it! Oh God, do you hear them? Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk, do you hear them moaning with pure pleasure as we fuck them in their fat bottoms! They are moaning, already! Mmmmmmmmm, we've barely even started yet, and they're already, mmmmmmmmm, moaning like the shameless anal sluts they are! Oh God, can you imagine being that shameless? Ooooooooooh, I'm sure the rest of you can, but ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!"

Even as the taunting continued Asuka began slowly pulling her hips back and forth, causing her cock to start sliding in and out of Ember's bitch hole, and thus officially starting the sodomy. Kairi did the same to Naomi almost, but not quite, at the same time, meaning that they were out of sync at first, but it didn't take long for Kairi to catch up.

Mostly because Asuka was just so lost in this wonderful moment, and the beautiful sight in front of her. Which may be got even better when she pushed those hands away from those butt cheeks. Because as much as The Empress love to see her cock sliding in and out of a bitch's butt hole, what she loved even more was watching a pair of big, meaty cheeks jiggling for her. And it was clear that The Pirate Princess felt the same way, as she quickly followed suit.

It was a wonderful moment which Asuka never ever wanted to end. Oh well, life was pretty much perfect for Asuka in that moment. She was the SmackDown women's champion, another female of that brand had a big pair of meaty cheeks jiggling in front of her as she sodomized another female wrestler, and she had her best friend by her side, doing the same to another fat assed bitch.

Finally things were back on track, where they should be. She barely even thought of Carmella, or worse, Charlotte. Better yet, no one else seemed to be. Oh yes, all eyes were where they should be, on herself and Kairi pounding those big fat black asses, and making them jiggle like jelly with every thrust, even though they weren't that hard, not yet, anyway.

Ember knew all eyes were on her, and she was trying to be good, but it had never been more hard for her. It had just been so long since she came from a proper rectum wrecking. God, it had been hours! Hours! That was way too long for an anal addict like her, and while it was heavenly to get her whore ass stuffed full of strap-on, especially courtesy of Mistress Asuka, this wasn't enough for her right now.

After all, it was more or less what she had been receiving while getting anally fisted, and Mistress Asuka had bought her to the edge of orgasm with that, only to switch to this, and use a slow pace, which meant she came down from her high, but not enough that she wasn't still aching to cum.

If anything she wanted to cum even more, especially when surrounded by an audience of her peers, who were providing commentary, whenever Mistress Asuka and Mistress Kairi weren't doing it of course. Then there was Mella, who was continuing to put on a great show of her own, with the help of her big booty bitches, their jiggling cheeks vividly reminding Ember of what was happening to her fat ass right now.

Like she needed it. And then there was Naomi, who was somehow taking everything she was, and not looking like she was desperate for more. Maybe it was experience, maybe it was just natural ability, but whatever the case Ember just didn't have the same patience. She tried, but she just couldn't do it, not even for Mistress Asuka.

Which was why Ember eventually whimpered, "Please Mistress Asuka, harder! I need my ass fucked harder! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, this anal whore needs her big fat black ass fucked! She needs it destroyed! Please Mistress Asuka, I need it sooooooooooo bad, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, fuck me! Wreck me! Ruin me! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, ruin my shit hole! Make sure I can't sit right, or shit right, for a week. Ohhhhhhhhhh, show everyone I'm nothing but your anal bitch, by making me cum with a dick in my ass. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, pound my big black booty, oh fuck, pound it hard!"

"No!" Asuka said dismissively, abruptly yanking her cock out of Ember's ass, "You wait!"

"Mistress Asuka?" Ember whimpered pathetically.

"Bad slut. Mmmmmmmmmm, yes, you've been bad, and deserve to be punished." Asuka chuckled wickedly, slowly moving around until she was in front of her bitch.

"Oh yes Mistress Asuka!" Ember agreed excitedly, taking the bait, "Punish me! I deserve to be punished. Mmmmmmmm, punish me by..."

But Ember trailed off, when, after a few long seconds of keeping her cock just out of her slut's reach, Mistress Asuka abruptly moved to the right, where Naomi's lips were waiting. She didn't even have to say anything, Naomi just opened her mouth and happily welcomed a second cock inside her. Something she probably would haven't done if it had been crystal clear what their Mistress wanted, but it was, so Naomi was in too happy to be double stuffed.

Especially when that second dick was flavoured with yummy butt cream, something which Naomi proved by moaning with blissful happiness, her eyes fluttering closed, as she savoured the taste of ass, which Ember should be enjoying right now, making this a far more effective punishment.

Of course, if the cock had been pushed into Ember's mouth, it wouldn't really have been a punishment at all. Especially as it would've been at least a brief distraction from the fact that Ember still wanted to cum so badly. Instead Ember was left feeling empty and unloved, while Naomi was completely spoiled by their Mistresses. God, life was so unfair! Okay, she could admit, she kind of bought this on herself, but in that moment Ember was so frustrated that she had been denied.

So much so that she actually considered skewering her slutty little ass hole on Mistress Carmella's cock. Of course she didn't go through with it, as the result would probably be even worse for her. Besides, she was confident that if she just waited patiently this time, she would eventually get the honour that Naomi was now receiving.

Naomi had no doubt that it would eventually happen, which was why she was trying to savour every second of getting fucked in both ends like this. After all, this was easily her favourite way to receive this privilege. Oh yes, she had a dick up her big fat ass, and she was tasting booty on the other one. Not her own, but an ass which was equally as tasty.

And best of all, both cocks were being wielded by some real butt busters, one of which was legendary. Sure, she wasn't getting butt fucked by the legendary one right now, but she hoped if she did a good job that would be inevitable. And honestly, just having Mistress Asuka's cock in her mouth was an incredible honour.

It was an honour and privilege, one she never wanted to end, but at the same time she was hoping for more booty cream. So after taking a few long seconds to savour the heavenly flavour Ember's ass, Naomi started bobbing her head up and down the strap-on, taking more and more into her well-trained mouth, and eventually down her whore throat.

And while she didn't quite get every drop, she got enough to please the tops, which was really all that mattered. Something which was made clear by the constant laughing in delight, and commentary. Sadly, most of it was in Japanese, but Mistress Asuka and Mistress Kairi were nice enough to translate. After a while. Which of course, only made Naomi suck that strap-on even more enthusiastically.

"Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, suck it bitch! Suck it good!" Asuka cackled gleefully, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, take it! Take it deep down your throat! Ah fuck! That so hot, mmmmmmmm, so hot! Yeahhhhhhhhh, take it down your whore throat, mmmmmmmm, and up your ass! Yesssssssssss, your fat ass and big mouth belong to us!"

"You are our fuck hole!" Kairi gleefully chimed in, "Both of you are! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, all of you are our fuck toys, to use however we want! And you love it! Yesssssssssss, yes, yes, yes you do, yes you do, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, take it bitches! Fucking take it! Ah fuck!"

Just as Naomi predicted Mistress Asuka and Mistress Kairi eventually started switching holes. Which was mostly a good thing, as it meant she got a taste of being butt fucked by Mistress Asuka, and she was constantly being gifted with the taste of Ember's ass, and a few times her own. But it also meant that, just like Ember had been left out on the fun, that inevitably happened to her, so instead, it was the other black girl getting double stuffed.

And of course, all the switching just made her ache to cum, and there was only so long even a seasoned pro like herself could hold back on begging. And there was definitely only so long Ember could avoid that temptation, so Naomi decided to do her a solid, by being the first to beg this time.

"Harder! Oooooooooooh please Mistress Kairi, fuck me harder and make me cum!" Naomi cried out loudly, "Destroy my fucking butt hole! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, wreck it! Ah fuck! Mmmmmmmm, fucking wreck it good! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, pound it! Pound that big black booty! Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, ruin my bitch hole! Gape it wide and deep, oooooooooooh, show me, and everybody else who's boss! Yessssssssss, show who's the Alpha! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING DESTROY THAT BIG FAT ASS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING WRECK IT!"

"Me too!" Ember quickly added, talking over Naomi in the process, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, pound that fat ass, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, pound it hard! Oh fuck! Harder! Harder, harder, mmmmmmmmm, harder! Oh fuck! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, pound fuck that big fat black ass, ooooooooooooh, hard and deep, mmmmmmmm, and make me cum! Oh yeah, fuck me harder and make me cum! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AH FUCK, FUCK ME!"

Thankfully this time Mistress Asuka and Mistress Kairi were only too happy to oblige, almost immediately increasing the pace of both butt fuckings, bringing both Ember and Naomi to the edge of orgasm and what felt like seconds. They were then left on that edge just long enough for that begging to become frantic, before the pace was increased ever so slightly again, which was all it took to make them cum nice and hard.

As in, their cum squirting from their cunts and their screams becoming deafening, as the infamous Mistress Asuka and her friend Mistress Kairi began to give them everything they had, which was even better than Naomi imagined. God, she was going to love being the big booty bitch of these rectum wrecking studs.

Kairi had been good, and waited to see what Asuka would do. It probably could have gone either way, and Kairi really would've been happy with making these ATM whores taste their own asses some more, especially as it would've been spit roasting them in the process. However Kairi would be lying if she said she wasn't relieved when Asuka started inching Ember towards climax.

Admittedly she couldn't deny her, at any moment, but Kairi had a good feeling that would be the case, and sure enough Asuka really did give Ember what she wanted, silently giving Kairi permission to do the same with Naomi. Namely, letting Mistress Asuka and Mistress Kairi absolutely destroying those big fat black asses.

It was one of the most beautiful sights Kairi had ever seen. Being tiny and petite she loved to make a bigger more voluptuous woman bend over for her so she could make their cheeks jiggle for her, and now there were two of them. Two big beautiful black booties jiggling like jelly in an earthquake with every thrust.

More accurately, that was what they had been doing before, and now she wasn't even sure the words really described just how much those cheeks were obscenely shaking, or just how loud and satisfying the sounds of flesh meeting flesh were. Especially as it was somehow audible over the screams of these bitches. God, Kairi wanted to give some verbal abuse, but they probably wouldn't be that audible over those beautiful sounds.