Fabulous Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly though, she just wanted to concentrate on this wonderful moment, and save her energy for pounding booty. Thankfully Asuka took the same precious time, leaving it to the other women around them to do the talking. Although honestly, Kairi didn't really hear anything that was said, and she didn't care. No, her whole world revolved around those big jiggly butts, and of course, trying to stop herself from cumming, just so this heavenly experience could last that much longer.

And maybe more importantly, that she didn't embarrass herself in front of Asuka. Oh yes, it had never been more important to match her friend's legendary stamina, to prove that she was worthy of standing by her side. By the side of the new Alpha female and champion of SmackDown, as her second in command.

Well, it was kind of hard to tell in this delirious state, but Kairi was pretty sure she managed it, meaning that when she did finally cum it was maybe the most satisfying climax of her life. And of course, it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, as the other end of the dildo bashing her clit, and just this whole situation overwhelmed her.

Thankfully she was able to push herself through a lot of those orgasms, but she had to stop before she did something embarrassing, like collapsing with exhaustion. Luckily Asuka stopped about the same time, and then everyone's gaze fell on Carmella and her Fabulous Bitches, who were continuing to make the mistake of trying to upstage Mistress Asuka. Something that Kairi was sure that Carmella would soon regret.

"I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! THANK YOU MY FABULOUS MISTRESS, THANK YOU, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" Zelina screamed hysterically as she came again.

Carmella came too, as there was no point in holding back anymore, as she had pushed her luck a lot. The whole point was to prove that she wasn't afraid of the mighty Asuka. That she could stand up to her. And even let Asuka know her reign as the Alpha female of SmackDown, and SmackDown women's champion, would be very short-lived.

However, she also didn't want to fight either the Japanese superstars, or worse, both of them in a tag team match, with Carmella stuck with one of her bitches. That way she would lose for sure, and the consequences would be catastrophic. Or wonderful, if Carmella could take advantage of them being mad at her.

But she just wasn't ready to do that yet. So instead Carmella had her Fabulous Bitches take turns anally riding her cock while Ember and Naomi got their asses wrecked by Mistress Asuka and Mistress Kairi. She kept them from cumming, after allowing them one orgasm a piece in the interest of fairness, because the name of the game was durability now, and luckily for Liv Morgan she had plenty of it.

Zelina did an impressive job of keeping up though, and was rewarded for it by being the last to ride her. Of course, as soon as Mistress Asuka and Mistress Kairi started dishing out true rectum wreckings, Carmella proved what a wonderful Dom she was by making both of her bitches cum, multiple times she might add, but she made sure Zelina got the lion share.

It was very, very tempting to bring Mandy and even Sonya into the fun, but Carmella didn't want to waste that particular reveal. Besides, she rather liked being able to glance over and see them looking so jealous of their fellow Fabulous Bitches, even Sonya silently begging her Fabulous Mistress to let her anally skewer herself on her dick. God, it was good to be The Princess, Carmella thought with a wicked grin.

Especially as those looks, combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of everything she was doing, and everything that was going on around her, made Carmella cum plenty of times herself. But in the end there, she even risked thrusting upwards into Zelina's slutty little ass, making her bitch cum hard.

For better or for worse, it was so hard, and Zelina was so loud as she orgasmed, that all eyes turned to her. Although to be fair, that was mostly because Kairi and Asuka had stopped butt fucking their bitches, but it was still kind of a compliment. Carmella defiantly stand back as Zelina rode her to her climax, and then she pushed the bitch off of her while grabbing hold of Liv's head and shoving it onto her big dick.

This meant that while Zelina lay on the floor with exhaustion, her gaping ass exposed as she was lying on her front, Liv's gaping bitch hole was also on display, while she was busy cleaning that cock. Something which Carmella sadly didn't enjoy much as she was too busy having a stared down with Mistress Asuka.

Asuka then smirked, finally pulled her cock out of Ember's big ass and ordered, "Spread your cheeks bitch! Show everyone your gape."

Kairi quickly followed suit, pulling her dick out of Naomi's fat butt, and commanding, "You too slut, mmmmmmm, spread those cheeks!"

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Ember replied and obeyed eagerly.

"Yes Mistress Kairi." Naomi also replied and obeyed eagerly.

Carmella just couldn't resist showing how impressed she was with a little whistle when Ember and Naomi struggled to their feet, bent over in front of her and spread their cheeks, providing the perfect view of their widely gaped butt holes. They held that position for a few long seconds, before pointing their asses at the rest of their audience, but Carmella got the message loud and clear.

And if she didn't, the brief look on the face of Asuka did the trick. Not that she cared, because soon Mistress Asuka was going to learn who was really in charge around here. For now, she rather liked this twisted show, and even the one that followed it. Even if that was a little annoying.

Asuka left Ember and Naomi exposing themselves for a few long seconds, before she ordered, "Zelina suck my dick, mmmmmmmmmm, clean it of every drop of your ass cream."

Kairi then quickly chimed in, "And you clean mine, Liv. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, suck our cocks clean like the ass to mouth whores you are!"

Yes Mistress Asuka." Zelina replied and obeyed eagerly.

"Yes Mistress Kairi." Liv also replied and obeyed eagerly.

Those orders were probably designed to annoy Carmella, and if she was honest, they did a little. After all, Liv and Zelina were hers. But Asuka had seized control of SmackDown, and that meant unless she was beaten, or went to another brand like Charlotte had, she was in charge. And it could have been worse, namely that Carmella could have been the one to suck ass flavoured dick.

Something that part of her actually want to do in that moment. They were feelings that she pushed deep down, and hated herself for, but clearly they would never truly go away, and she just had to deal with them. Luckily, she managed to keep more or less stone faced while her bitches did as they were told.

What made this a lot easier was just how loudly Liv and Zelina moaned as soon as they wrapped their lips around the big dildos which had just been used to pummel the deepest part of the bottoms of their fellow bottoms. Oh yes, Zelina clearly loved the taste of Ember's fat ass, and Liv clearly loved the taste of Naomi's big booty, savouring the moment for a few seconds, before starting to bob their heads up and down those big dicks.

And soon, they were deep throating the entire length of the strap-ons, like the well-trained cock suckers they were. True, Liv was well-trained when they met, but Carmella definitely had a lot to do with Zelina's training, and now she was finally getting some recognition for it, in the form of Mistress Asuka, Mistress Kairi, and everyone else providing verbal encouragement.

"Yessssssssssssss, suck it bitches! Mmmmmmmmm, suck our big dicks!" Kairi cackled gleefully, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, take it! Take it all, mmmmmmmm, all the way down your whore throats! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, you two suck cock, while you two spread ass! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, this is what you get when you mess with us."

"Yes it is." Asuka agreed, staring at Carmella as she said so, but then addressing their audience more widely, "And it's also what you get when you're good, because we own this division now, and all your fuck holes belonged to us. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, your mouths, pussies, and asses are ours to use however, whenever, and wherever we want."

Of course Carmella just smirked back, as she continued staring at her soon to be bitches using her current bitches. She then moved round to the rest of the girls, so she could get the best possible look of this. Oh yes, she got the best possible look at Liv and Zelina deep throating every single inch of those strap-ons, so they could be sure they got every single drop of that butt cream.

And she got the best possible look at Ember's and Naomi's widely gaping back door, which practically looked like twin Grand Canyons. But most of all, she got the best possible look at the great and powerful Asuka. God, just looking at her, or hearing her name, used to make Carmella's ass hole quiver with fear. Now, she quivered with the anticipation of taking Asuka's ass hole, and turning The Empress into a Fabulous Bitch.