All Comments on 'Facing the Frat Boy Ch. 03'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

I legit look forward to this story being updated every time I check the site. It's so well written, and I really love the development between Ryan & Levi. I just want nothing but the best for them lmao. Keep on!

PDreadfulPDreadfulover 3 years ago

Thanks for another great chapter. Seeing this posted today made my day. I wanna know what Levi said to the lady at the restaurant at the end! :)))

TyrayCartierTyrayCartierover 3 years ago
IKR?

PLEASE, @thealphamale, DO NOT do what @koksocker did in "Confronted with Homophobia" and kill off one of the couple; everything you're doing here is JUST RIGHT, and points for diversity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wonderfully written

great story which i want to read on and on and on perceptive descriptive character development and well scripted.. thanks you so much for sharing

Laura1234Laura1234over 3 years ago
Yes this was great -

So sweet! I really enjoyed it - nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great! Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great chapter

As ever, your beautifully written story is captivating. BTW...this is my favorite type of your stories. While the stories such as the Gavin series are fun, I LOVE the way you weave the tale of an evolving relationship. Like in this chapter, you perfectly captured that really awkward period when you’re completely enthralled by the “too good to be true“ guy, but absolutely terrified that, at any moment, he’ll flip the “bro” switch and go back to his straight life as if you never happened.

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
More

Definitely looking forward to more chapters

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Just Great

Continue to love this story. The relationship seems to be growing and the sex remains hot! I have a bit of trepidation about the next chapter due to the "true colors" teaser. Hope it works out that they acknowledge love for one another. Keep writing.

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Your story continues to develop with just the right mix of apprehension, lust, sex and friendship. Love both these guys and look forward to seeing where you take us.

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

Yes! YEs! YES!! I’m LOVING reading this story! It’s a tingly feel good Hopefully Love story!!??!! I too have a bit of trepidation with the “true colors” I DON’T want their relationship to become rocky!!! I HATE when stories turn where there’s doubts and tears and regrets I Know it makes the story more real but those times SO SUCK!!! I’m HOPING these “true colors” shows to be a 🌈 But it’s your baby so I’m off to see what direction you’re taking! Thank you for a Great tingly feel good story So Far!! And I HOPE it’ll continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All those smells are making me nauseous, what is it with these writers fantasizing about body fluids and odors as if they are sweet nectars and fragrances, seriously lol, “the taste of his own seed mixed with the boys ass”? That boy didn’t have time to prepare for bottoming and has been eating A LOT, couldn’t help but recoil...

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

My favorite line: "He repeated those words softly to himself until it lured him to sleep.." Just great writing...

PockettRockettPockettRockettover 2 years ago

I love how you take your time building a relationship. While so far it seems like the two are nothing more than “fuck buddies”, I can see this moving into something more. I do have to agree with an earlier comment though. They had sex without Ryan being properly prepared to bottom and yet Levi tasted his cum straight from Ryan’s ass again and loved it. Even I have to admit it’s something I never would consider doing and highly doubt it would be that satisfying. But hey, to each their own I guess LOL. Great work, can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Getting into a relationship with a sex life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous