Failure To Communicate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers

"Oh." He said.

"Let's go." Dorothy said. There was no way that she could be inside her house alone now. They were both silent all the way back to Jack's condo.

Dorothy waited for Denver to call, but he didn't. Knowing that he had been unfaithful to her was a shock, she made up her mind that there was no way she was going to call him. If anything remained of their marriage, he was going to have to make the effort.

She had done nothing, nothing at all to deserve any of what had happened.

By ten O'clock that evening Dorothy knew that Denver was not going to call.

Jack had been quiet most of the day and evening, just letting her think.

Finally it was time for bed, he told her good night and went to his room. Dorothy sat there thinking for a very long time. Denver had acted crazy, hitting Jack and accusing her of cheating. Right in front of all of their friends, even some family members. It had to be because he felt guilty about cheating himself because he had left and gone straight to that woman, whoever that was.

She went to the spare bedroom, undressed and started to get under the covers.

Then stubbornly, she went back out and knocked on the door to Jack's room.

"Come on in." Jack called out.

Dorothy opened the door, stood there. Jack stared at her, she was naked.

"God." He managed finally.

Dorothy crossed the room, sat on the edge of the bed. It was all like something from a dream, she really had no idea why she did that.

Reaching down, she pulled the covers back. Jack was fully erect. His penis was about the same size as Denver's, but it looked completely different since he was not circumcised.

It was like this was not real, she reached down and grasped him, just holding him for a few seconds. Jack's hips thrust upwards slightly.

If Denver could do that to her, she could do it right back to him. Her hand began to stroke Jack's swollen cock, she watched herself do that like it was someone else doing it.

Then she leaned forward, taking the end of his erection in her mouth. Jack let out a groan at that.

Jack began to stroke her breasts, then he slid downwards, pressing her back onto the bed. He buried his face between her legs, Dorothy felt her body flood with passion. Her hips began to buck against his mouth, for the very first time in her life Dorothy climaxed almost instantly.

Expecting more, she opened her legs even wider.

Then he stopped.

"I can't." He told her.

Dorothy looked up at him.

"Denver?" She asked simply.

"Yes, that's part of it. But you are here because you are mad at Denver, not because you want to be with me."

She knew that was only partly true.

Dorothy got up, leaned down and kissed Jack. Once again it was an intense kiss. She tasted herself on his lips.

She saw Jack's eyes look her up and down and she felt no shyness at all.

"You should have asked me out way back." Dorothy smiled.

Jack just nodded. She looked at him again, sitting there naked, his erection jutting out from his body.

With a sigh, she went back to her bedroom and closed the door.

Jack lay there listening to her quiet sobs.

+++

Denver was sitting in his living room the next morning still thinking when the door opened and Dorothy walked in. He started to open his mouth but she told him to shut up.

Denver shut up, he had never seen her quite like this. She sat down across from him, they just looked at each other.

"Honey, I didn't sleep with Jack. I might have but he wouldn't, I know because I tried. I tried last night in fact. That's the truth, I have never slept with anyone but you."

"I haven't either." Denver told her.

"I saw lipstick all over your underwear!" She said.

"I know, but I was too drunk, we didn't do anything." Denver was not sure if that was true or not.

"You must have done something." She said.

"I don't know, I don't remember any of that."

"Who was it?"

"I don't know, I went to some bar and got blind drunk."

"Was she pretty?"

"No. Not really."

"So you act all crazy, you don't even try to sit down and just talk to me, then you go off and let some hooker suck on you?"

"I don't know, I thought that you and Jack...?"

"God. We weren't, nothing happened, not really. I didn't sleep with Jack, honey, but I almost did. I like Jack, and I..I'm sorry."

Denver nodded, he believed her now.

"Jack did kiss me. He kissed me once before, too. He also...felt my boob and last night he saw me naked. I was going to go to bed with him and I would have, he even...licked me..there."

"You let him do that?"

"Yes, I was mad at you. But then he stopped and told me he couldn't. To be honest I wish he had..kept on a little bit more." Dorothy's face flamed at the admission.

Denver stared at her.

"That pisses me off." He said.

"Well, you letting some hooker suck on you doesn't exactly make me happy!" Dorothy retorted.

They stared at each other for a long moment, then Dorothy saw him give in and sigh.

"Denver, it's you I love."

"I love you too, honey."

"OK. Are we done with all of the bullshit?" Dorothy asked.

Denver had never really heard her talk like that before, either.

"Yea, I guess so. Yes."

"Good. I don't want it to ever come up again, OK?"

"OK."

"And you will have to go talk to Jack. He could have..he..almost did but then he stopped because he puts you before himself." She knew that was not quite true.

"You really would have let him, if Jack wanted to?" Denver asked.

"Yes. I would have. But I didn't. Jack says he loves me and he always has, but he loves you too, honey." Her eyes went damp at that.

Denver stood up.

"Let's go get some breakfast, then we can go talk to Jack." He told her.

Dorothy smiled and got up.

"OK." She answered, taking his hand.

+++

The conversation with Jack was guarded at first, tense, but as they talked they both relaxed. Dorothy sat there quietly listening, the two men finally shifted their conversation to football.

Football, for God's sakes? Dorothy managed to not laugh at that, it appeared the two of them were comfortable again.

Back at their own house, Denver took her in his arms. Dorothy was happy about that, it was perfect. Everything about her husband made her feel safe, warm.

She lay there after, thinking as Denver's breathing changed to sleep.

The vision of Jack, the way he had looked sitting there naked. How she had felt as he pressed his lips, his tongue to her? If only he had kept on, if only..?

She didn't even feel ashamed about that. Denver had never done that, and now she knew she did not dare even mention it.

There was something more, she knew it now. It just would not leave her thoughts.

+++

Jack opened the door, getting a surprised look on his face to see Dorothy standing there.

"Just this one time, I have to know. And it's because I want to!" She told him.

Jack blinked.

"What? Where is Denver?" He asked her.

"He is at work. I just called him there to make sure."

"OK." He stood aside so she could come in.

"Denver must never know. It will be our secret." She told him.

A smile crossed Jack's face.

"I know." Jack said.

+++

The man sitting in a van hundreds of yards away put his camera away. He had the photos that he needed. Glancing at his wrist watch, he made a notation of the time in his notebook.

This one had taken two full weeks, the bugs on the phone lines had come up with nothing but long conversations between his target and some woman named Sara.

Those recordings were rather damning all by themselves, she had told Sara what she was planning to do. Then her friend had tried to talk her out of it, but it was clear that was not going to be successful.

For awhile there, he was thinking the woman would not go through with it, but now here she was.

A suspicious husband, now a cheating wife. There was a lot more to the story of course, there always was. Something had shot their trust in each other all to hell, but the man did not know what that was.

None of his business, not really.

Sometimes he hated his job, it never ended. Over and over, the same thing nearly every time.

Leaning back, he watched the closed doorway carefully so he could note the time the woman came out.

This was the boring part, the waiting to document the obvious. Waiting, he hoped she would emerge quickly, but after a full half hour, he knew she would not.

The man sighed to himself. What the hell was wrong with people, anyway? All of this sneaking around, no end to it.

Why couldn't they just sit down and talk?

Oh, well. It paid the bills.

magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers