All Comments on 'Fair Trade'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Enjoyable, well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best I've ever found!

Brilliantly written, absolutely adored the end. 10/10

ptebadenptebadenover 5 years ago
good

I love this kind of stories where the victims enjoy being raped. Good end.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
Had me rubbing my clitty like crazy

I was torn between being hubby or whore wife. Next time have hubby sucking cock as she gets fucked.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
had me rubbing my clitty the whole time

I am torn between being hubby or wife. Please continue and have hubby suck some cock as his wife takes cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [(5-) 4.65/93%]! The story is very very erotic.

Michele is a keeper!

David & Michele are a match made in heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF! Loved it.

51,242 views, 61 favorites: not bad @ all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Some twist.

That was some twist at the very end. A very hot twist. Worthy of five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Five star stuff. Gave you a 5- (92%)!

👍 👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent! LOVE IT. Bravo! Five-star stuff: ☆☆☆☆☆! The storyline was intelligently conceived & professionally crafted.

Husband-forced-to-watch stories are a sub-genre of Voyeur Husband stories. There is a demand for them!

Some of us prefer when the protagonist they identify with is FORCED to watch other men fuck his wife (no feeling of guilt).

I have had a very pronounced voyeur side probably since the onset of puberty; for years & years it was there but i was not aware of it. Next stage was that i was aware of it but was not ready to ADMIT to myself that my OTHER SIDE WAS ME. It took me a while to COME TO TERMS WITH MY VOYEUR SIDE.

People really like this story. It's got 66,549 views & 70 favorites as of today. That is a bit more than 1 fav. per 1,000 views. Most stories get less than 0.25 fav. per 1,000 views.

(I hope my comment makes sense.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍👍! YOUR STORY MIRRORS ONE OF MY FAVORITE JACK-OFF FANTASIES.

I think I had a voyeur side since the onset of puberty.

One of my favorite stroke fantasies was to be forced to watch another man fucks my girlfriend's (my wife's) brains out & I cannot but notice she is having multiple orgasms... I was so excited I usually came while the man was still fucking her. The scenario was turning me on so much that i had jerk off twice. As a rule my 2nd ejaculation/orgasm would take place wnen my wife & I are finally alone & she pleads with me not to be mad at her and never to stop loving her, because she can not imagine her life without me.

* * *

I like to imagine that your story is based on my fantasy world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your story, gave you a 5.0 (☆☆☆☆☆)! This story is very much my cup of tea & then some! Michelle is a keeper!

Admittedly I have a very pronounced voyeur side, of which I originally was not aware. I guess it was still latent or dormant (i am not an expert). All I do know is that a dramatic event made me aware of my voyeur/cuckold side.

My wife & I were vacationing at a resort in the Caribbean. She joined the beach volleyball activity. All teams were co-ed. Her team was celebrating a major victory, she invited me but I declined, told her I would join them later by the bar. I walked everywhere but could not find her. All of a sudden I saw her & a male teammate kissing in the dark. She had a thin white summer dress on, he was caressing her ass. I froze, i could not move. I felt as though all of that was happening to somebody else, to another man & his wife. As though my wife was not violating her wedding wows.

I never told her what i saw. After that fateful night she was turning me on way way more than ever before.

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayeralmost 4 years ago

Nice story but David should have been forced to clean up their creampies.

lflyer82lflyer82over 2 years ago

Loved the twist at the end. Really enjoyed the story.

Grandma70Grandma70almost 2 years ago

Good story, especially making the husband watch and the way the story ended, but too much yakking in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it we ride motorcycles we know a lot of bikers I've always thought some of the places we've been with some of the bikers we've been with that it would be hot for them to take her like that I know she would love I know I would for sure.

Tango1OscarTango1Oscar11 months ago

Very good story… wish there was a sequel… maybe some forced cuckold creampie to take it to the next level!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...