Fair Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,909 Followers

Michelle bit her lip to stop herself moaning; she felt a huge orgasm building despite being defiled against her will. She couldn't stop her body's responses to Kyle's ministrations.

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!" Michelle moaned, hoping that David thought she was crying out in despair, not lust.

The huge orgasm that was bubbling away in her cunt suddenly erupted.

Michelle shook and writhed in Kyle's grasp, her silken-sheathed buttocks pressed against him increasing his pleasure as she twisted and writhed trying to disguise her own gratification.

Kyle's orgasm erupted at the same time and he slammed his cock in and out of Michelle's tight, pulsing channel ejaculating his scalding semen deep inside her.

"Let David see," Brin called out.

Kyle pulled his cock from Michelle's sodden slit and sprayed the remaining gobbets of semen over her buttocks. Michelle felt the scalding sperm on her pantyhose-clad ass and it excited her even further as the last visages of her orgasm began to subside.

Brin leapt from his seat and held David's head up by his scalp.

"Look at all that cum on your wife's lovely ass David; look at it dribbling out of her pussy!" Brin hissed viciously.

David's eyes were filled with tears and his chest heaved; his beloved wife had been ravaged before his eyes and he had done nothing to save her.

Michelle fell down on the mattress sobbing and shaking. Yes she had orgasmed but she still felt defiled and degraded; she had been forced to have sex against her will.

Kyle picked up Michelle's panties from where Brin had dropped them and used them to wipe his still dripping cock.

"Well no time to waste if you to wanna make that wedding kids; time for round two," Brin dragged Michelle to her knees.

"Just help me with this a little Michelle; don't you dare bite, Kyle will use the boxcutter if you do," Brin sniggered.

He rubbed his cock all over Michelle's face, holding her by her hair as she struggled. He forced his cock over her lipsticked lips into her mouth and began to face-fuck her.

Michelle hoped that she was approaching the end of her ordeal and that if f she pleased Brin quickly maybe the bikers would let them go and leave. With that premise she began to suckle Brin's big cock, working her lips up and down his shaft whilst using her tongue to slaver at his glans. Brin held her face gently and stroked her cheeks as she suckled on his phallus.

"Good girl Michelle," he sighed.

"Your wife is quite the cocksucker there David," Kyle patted David on the cheek.

David sighed resignedly; there was nothing he could do to help his wife and he felt helpless watching her being degraded.

Michelle worked on Brin's cock, sliding her tongue along the bottom of his shaft and then enveloping it in her mouth and tickling the glans with her tongue.

"You're too good at that precious; I know what you're trying to do but I'm still gonna fuck you," Kyle patted Michelle on the head.

To her horror Michelle felt herself beginning to become wet again in anticipation.

Michelle was not the only one horrified by her reaction to her defilement. David had sprouted an involuntary erection; try as he might he was unable to stop himself from becoming further engorged. Somewhere deep in his primeval self he was being excited by watching these two powerful men use his wife.

"Jesus Brin; David's got a stiffy!" Kyle roared.

"You sick fuck David!" Brin sneered, pulling his cock from Michelle's mouth.

Secretly, Michelle felt vindicated. She had orgasmed whilst being violated and had hopefully hidden that fact from her husband but seeing him also aroused somehow justified what had happened to her. She knew that he too was only responding to stimuli; he didn't really want to watch his wife being ravaged.

"Lubrication is a physiological response! Orgasm is a physiological response! Arousal and erections are physiological responses! They are completely beyond mental control; uncontrolled responses from the sympathetic nervous system!" Michelle raged.

"Listen to Doctor Ruth here," Kyle laughed.

"Well I don't have time to listen to her; there's fucking to be done!" Brin pushed Michelle down on all fours on the mattress.

"Hey Brin; bring her over here!" Kyle called.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Brin smiled malevolently.

Brin dragged Michelle on her knees over to the chair where David was tied. Kyle unzipped David's pants.

"Ok honey; take out your husband's cock," Brin ordered.

"You two are fucking sick!" Michelle felt her gorge rising again.

"Take it out bitch!" Kyle kicked Michelle in the ass.

"Ow! Michelle whined but she reached out and freed her husband's cock from his pants.

"Ok Michelle; show David that you love him," Brin smiled.

"What?" Michelle looked confused.

"Suck your husband's cock you dumb slit!" Brin pushed her face forward.

Michelle knew there was nothing she could do but capitulate. So lowered her face to David's cock and began to suck it.

David moaned with pleasure despite feeling humiliated.

Brin positioned himself behind Michelle and poked his cock inside the hole in her pantyhose. He wriggled the glans of his penis in her cum-soaked quim. He teased himself a little and then slid all the way into Michelle's buttery cunt.

Michelle was holding her husband's cock with one hand, bobbing up and down as she slurped on it; lashing the head of his cock with her tongue. When Brin's cock slid into her vagina it triggered benign feelings of pleasure that had been aroused during her previous fucking. She'd already been defiled and was suffering the ultimate humiliation, being made to fellate her husband, so she might as well get this over with and take her pleasure at the same time.

Brin gripped her hips, digging his fingers into the waistband of her pantyhose and began to fuck Michelle hard and fast. Michelle moaned around her husband's cock and pushed back against Brin so that his shaft pressed on her labia and his glans her g-spot. Brin reached underneath her and thrummed her clit and Michelle shuddered with lust, wriggling her buttocks whilst slavering at David's cock.

David watched his wife writhing with desire like a whore as the big Biker fucked her; she was working her lips and tongue on his hard cock and he felt his orgasm approaching. He moaned into the panty-gag and shuddered as he came, shooting his load into his wife's mouth while she rutted with the biker who was fucking her from behind.

"There you go David; now we can't have you having too much fun," Kyle sniggered and pulled Michelle's face off his cock.

The rest of David's issue splattered over Michelle's face, dripping off her eyelashes and running down her cheeks. Kyle had been stroking himself watching Brin ravage Michelle while she was sucking David and he was ready to unload again. He pulled Michelle's hair and lifted her torso and splattered her breasts with his load.

Kyle's semen splashed on Michelle pert titties; some soaked into her slinky bra but most of it dribbled down her tits and ran down her torso across her belly.

Seeing this triggered Brin's orgasm and he drove his cock into Michelle's tight quim and ejaculated. Michelle orgasmed at the same time and began to moan with lust. She felt Brin pull out of her and then the scalding splatter of his come drenching her back and her buttocks. She was soaked in semen and writhing with illicit pleasure as she orgasmed for the second time.

Kyle wiped his cock on Michelle's face while Brin wiped his on her pantyhose-clad ass. Brin pushed her down on the mattress and she lay there sobbing with despair. She had been unable to control herself and stop her body to responding to being defiled despite her disgust. David too was blubbering; he had been unable to stop himself orgasming when his wife fellated him but now he felt nothing but self-loathing.

Brin and Kyle dressed saying nothing to the couple.

Kyle took his phone out of his pocket.

"Look at me bitch!" he poked Michelle with the toe of his boot.

Michelle looked up and Kyle took a series of pictures of her covered in semen dressed only in bra, pantyhose and high heels.

He took the some cards out of David's wallet and Michelle's purse and lay them on a table. He took pictures of their driver's licences and credit cards and pocketed their business cards.

"Ok kids; all good things must come to an end and it's time for us to go. We have your names and address and the details of your credit cards. We know who you are, where you live, and where you work. If you report what happened here to the authorities we will visit you with some of our brothers from the MC and what happened here today will seem like a holiday. Understand?" Kyle waived his phone at Michelle and David.

They both nodded their heads. They just wanted the ordeal to be over.

"Ok David and Michelle, I think you will agree that was a fair trade; now you go and enjoy your wedding. You get your asses in gear you can still make it," Brin ripped the soiled panties from David's mouth.

David and Michelle said nothing until they heard the roar of the two Harley Davidson's receding into the distance.

Michelle, soaked in cum, staggered to her knees and crawled over to David and began to work on the cable ties with the boxcutter.

Three days later in their San Francisco apartment David sat hunched over his laptop typing vigorously, Michelle came out of the bathroom dressed in a bathrobe drying her hair with a towel.

"My cunt is still sore David," she winced as she touched herself down there.

David continued to type his posting on Craigslist.

'Attractive, adventurous, married white thirties couple seek three or four well-hung black guys to 'force' husband's wife to be their bitch while husband is made to watch. She likes to be taken roughly whilst wearing ripped clothes and torn sexy lingerie; he will pretend to cry while you fuck his wife right in front of him. Ready to play this weekend. Genuine ad from experienced horny couple.'

Michelle sat down beside her husband and read over his shoulder.

You stepping it up this time honey. Good! She kissed his cheek and skittered off to make them both a drink.

The end.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,909 Followers