All Comments on 'Faithful in Her Fashion'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 496 Comments
Finchy1955Finchy1955almost 7 years ago
What!!!

Couldnt read anymore after the first couple of paragraphs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
3*

Seems too complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
not sure

Why simone insists on remaining married to Jimmy. She obviously does not love him or her children. Her inviting her lover into their home was a despicable act. Hoping the narcissistic Ben gets ebola. Simone has an entitled sense that only she can save the world and she only remains in marriage because her ego would be deflated at the failure divorce would demonstrate she was capable of suffering...same as all the mere mortals she has always placed herself above

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
if there are people

who act this way i don't want them living near me or even reading about them.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
I am in full agreement with Ximand

As this writer's mental illness progresses, the writing becomes ever more shrill and muddled. He is desperate to show despicable people who do despicable things as, somehow, not despicable. So a wife who abandons her family, children and all, it's okay, because she's "special." She's a doctor! Everyone knows doctors can't be expected to behave like decent persons. More, she is, heroically, saving the world from Ebola! Never mind that the world seems to be in no danger from Ebola, but that makes it okay for her to abandon her husband and children, go to Africa and fight Ebola, have sex with other "heroes" there, with racist overtones, come home and expect to be treated as a hero.

At the same time, there is a crime drama going on with the husband, who is involved with another man's mistress and the whole thing devolves into a confused jumble of debased and degraded people no one with any sense would want within a hundred yards of them. I agree with Ximand. This writer was never any good, and is getting worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Faithful?

The word "Faithful" and anyone in this story don't belong in the same universe. Just another agenda driven hack, trying to make the world safe for cheaters. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just another piece of shit writer

The contrast between this piece of shit and the Legends' Day authors couldn't be sharper. I hope this writer isn't allowed around children. Hell, I wouldn't want him around my dog!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not a single word worth reading

Trying to tell too many stories at once, and none of them good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nothing here worth reading

Nothing today. Back to finish Legends day.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 7 years ago
Your characters

Simone cares only of herself. Why would he stay with her? She abandons her family to make herself feel important. The opposite of a good mother/partner. The bs around it is so depreesing I must sleep with someone in africa is absurd. Pretty sure not everyone is as weak of character as her. There is no marriage at all.

It seems all your male characters are so weak of character they cannot exist so they accept cheating wives. All your female characters need to cheat for some reason or another. Usually justifiable to the woman, and accepted by the man.

2 stars for accurate description of new york politics

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
some times you give 5 stars based on effort alone

This was some hard work. True!

But, perhaps it was all too much, and didn't at all come to any sort of satisfying conclusion.

Isn't it because any lessons these people are learning aren't really the correct ones? And that isn't just another dumb anon projecting his moral outrage here. It seems that none of the decisions made here seem "right" for THESE characters AS written.

And that feeling is derived from the fact that NONE of them seem happy or at peace in any meaningful way. Acceptance is NOT contentment.

I'll give this author props on creating a compelling attempt.

And I did give the 5 stars. But....

I admit that I can't really justify that score, and regretted it after it was too late to change it.

Keep at it, the talent is there. But these messages you are attempting to relate remain muddled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another FAG "author".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
strange

Unlike many of the critics, I've always enjoyed most of your stories. Most. Not really this one unfortunately. You added a sequel to a story which I thought ended pretty well. Then you leave this ending wide open. Does he stay with his wife? Does he move on with Carrie? Why does he love Simone? It doesn't make any sense. I guess you wanted to write another political drama, and while the story was enjoyable these characters are not enjoyable at all. Carrie was perhaps the best character in this story. At least she knows what she wants.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
T able the Trilogy STAT ! Lightning in a Bottle Quality of Original Short Circuits and Fizzles Out .

Simone got nauseatingly gushy and sincere in this installment after starting out a Machavellian-minded medico and trying to film flam Jimmy into worker-bee status that Deke ( Claire's hapless hubby ) got hoodwinked into accepting . She started with the rigged marital counseling roulette table with dumpy, designated newthink Dr. Anna Swenson as coupier, then feinting a nascent affair with Lothario colleague in order to bring Jimmy to heel and accept her overseas imbroglios.

The beauty of the original was Jimmy morphing into B- minus version of Michael Corleone after her unapologetic confession . He started out as Babe in Moral Woods and morphed into demon of efficiency dispatching with extreme prejudice anything and anyone who went against the family. The night that Simone locked him out of bedroom for him daring to give ultimatum of her keeping career local and doing her share in raising children - Jimmy slept like a baby on couch because Simone was exiled from his heart by self-banishing herself to Africa

Unfortunately the talented author backtracked on the two compelling characters hopelessly divergent dreams and shamelessly diluted their widely divergent motivations, wherefores and wherewithals. The sequel has sadly gone lukewarm and must be spued out my brain post-haste so the dynamic doings of premiere stay premium. What was once byzantine and compelling has dialed down to busy and cloying.

Excellent and sufficient reasons were given in original, as to why this burned ' marital bridge ' should not be rebuilt. Mr. Gerald is usually literary equivalent to Willie Mosconi/Minnesota Fats ( pool players ) setting up his plot from introduction to finish those Hall of Famers anticipated future shots on velvet table in game of nine ball. But this individual effort is filed under mega-miscue in my esteem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Complex plots, well written as always, but...

This didn't move the characters forward in any real way. Simone and Jimmy's relationship doesn't develop, and neither do their characters. She's guilty but driven, he's sad but done with her. So what else is new?

You're a good writer, but this story is giving you a hard time. Maybe the next installment will pull it all together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What kind of pansy would accept his cheating wife bringing her fuck buddy into his house

7 pages of shit # 1

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
POLITICS DO MAKE STRANGE BEDFELLOW CONSPIRATORS

however: the clock must be wound and the plates must be full. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great series!

Very good, great story line and characters!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Terrible!

Wretched characters, disgusting women and poor writing. Just a convoluted mess. Not worth wasting a second on.

allforallallforallalmost 7 years ago
A great second story in what could be a marvelous trilogy

Let others say what they will, but I enjoyed this more than its predecessor. It cleaned out the preemptive saints and started a twisting and more interesting path.

I do hope that the author write the third story to define his thoughts on Jimmy's trip through life parenthood and loves.

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story blows

So does the writer. Maybe the worst around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A gripping sad emotional tale. Well done.

But not really very complicated. Simone ended her marriage when she made the final decision that going to Africa was more important than staying home with her family. All the sex and adultery and subverting her marriage to the world's greater problems are just the collateral damage resulting from Simone deciding that some things are more important than her commitment to her husband and her children. Which is a legitimate choice, but cruelly hypocritical to string her husband and daughters along by pretending that they all can have their cake and eat it too. The only person's cake Simone really cares about is her own. The only person Simone really cares about is Simone. Her ambitions, her interpretation of reality, her clitoris. She will be happy once she settles down with an equally detached self-absorbed self-righteous savior of the world, where they both can go off on their next crusade unencumbered by any meaningful deep relationships. Its for the greater good, after all, can't you see that? Of course its Simone who cannot see, what really matters in life, and what it really means to be a wife and mother. Simone has dumped those promises and those commitments to join Jesus and Ghandi and Budda and all the other saviors. Apparenly she didn't dump her sex drive. Reportedly very few saviors dump their sex drive. I mean, you shouldn't take this personal sacrifice thing too far (Her piece of meat?).

Jimmy and his daughters will regain what really matters in life with a new wife and a new mother, while Simone will never be happy, just very smug and self-anointed. It couldn't happen to a more deserving woman.

A well crafted and very disturbing story. Just remember, no good deed goes unpunished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Boring as hell

Why anyone would write this beggars the imagination. How anyone can read past the first page is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If it was only possible to give negative stars

This pile of shit deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WELL-DONE !

I'm mystified as to the strongly negative reactions to this well-written story. There's a strong story line and the character development is excellent. Keep up the great work!

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 7 years ago
Fun...long winded....interesting.

You write intriguing stories. Your three part story where you switched genre's was a huge disappointment unless someone enjoys that sort of cuckoldry.

This however is much different. It shows the destruction of a man's dreams and his own morals, and how he has to adjust himself mentally to accommodate what life has hit him with.

I am able to read it as an interesting,"What If...?" Kind of tale.

I thank you for writing it. Some will hate it, but they will hate it because it would have been so much better and simpler to divorce the cheating woman and move on. I personally agree with that assessment. Simon should have been kicked aside along time ago, but it is enjoyable to see this tragedy happen. Like watching an Unbelievable Traffic Accident compilation on Youtube. Lol

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really want to know...

What the document in the end contained.

I think Jimmy is heading for a world of hurt (regarding Carrie, not the favor/document). As for his his wife gallivanting off again she is making a huge mistake and will probably come to realize too late that you can't save the world and family should come first. A lesson this particular character will learn at the cost of her family.

Great story. 5*

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
add a new term to vocabulary

Simone is an example of an egg donor.

She produced offspring but has little or no place in her life for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Only 5* Story This Year

My "Title" says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sheriff Bart, After Meeting All Of These People:

"What's happening in the clean world?"

I haven't figured out if there is a single monogamous person in this story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
One real truth in this story

Democrat New York Governors can't resist raising taxes anytime they can get them.

Otherwise this was a very good sequel and I look forward to the next chapter.

Carrie must accept in order to keep Jimmy, she will need to become monogamous. He is not built for the open relationships path his wife is on. Simone will someday be a very lonely woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Why marry if you can procreate a couple of offspring and leave their upbringing to someone else while you dash off to save the world. Usually that is the man doing that and the children have abandonment issues with father figures. You just changed the sex of the "hero". I'm not sure if the female operative can fill in adequately. The only losers in this case are the children.

Boyd Percy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very bad

Easy to see what a creepy guy this writer is. Makes my skin crawl. I need a bath now.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardalmost 7 years ago
Too many lives involved,unneeded information.

Wordy , not enough involvement with main charactors.

TrishieldTrishieldalmost 7 years ago
Eagerly...

Awaiting the next chapter.

Dunny69Dunny69almost 7 years ago
God I hate that doc

No matter how much you push her world saving, sister Teresa type devotion to the needy deep down she a slut. A self indulgent selfish whore. I felt huge amount of dislike to this woman in the first chapter and this only grew as I read this offering. You did a dam good job on these pair and I gained hope at the end when he accepted she was gone and the future did not involve the selfish cow. If there is a chapter 3 please do not let this bitch ruin jimmy's new life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Realistic in many ways - other anony's can't handle it

I truly liked this -- it was slow in some places, a little convoluted too so it was not perfect, but I thought it detailed a very realistic view of how complicated life can be, the intrigue, the choices that sometimes have no winning option. I gave it a *5 on that alone. It's not stroke stuff, BTB, RAAC, or any of the other easy options the anony's love, but it does lend itself to a continuation. Simone/Jimmy made what to me seems to be a reasonable accommodation, if they don't split it had to happen like that. If they split I would have been ok with that too, it's a very likely thing. I really liked the Carrie character, I like the epiphany after she finds her "bearding" opportunity and uses it smartly to advance her career @ risk to her soul sadly, very likely that it happens that way a lot. Telling the complicated story of life, no green beret's, no midnight renditions, no fantasy endings, no supermodel picks the pieces for the wronged husband, no gang bangs, no whatever... just people struggling with a life where (as the song sorta says) you don't always get what you want, but if your lucky you can usually get what you need.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story! 5*. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

I can see the parts together as a novel or a movie. Thanks for writing and posting this and your other stories.

goalie52goalie52almost 7 years ago
Not sure who to cheer for

Usually there is at least one character a reader can cheer for. So far, all of the main characters all seem to have no redeemable character. I will give the next part a chance to see what the author has in mind. Maybe there is hope for at least one of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One star

Read this on SOL. Gave it a one there, too. Pathetic shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5*

I'm waiting Patrick Sullivan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well Done Please Continue

The best story I've read on this site in a long time. Several themes being addressed in the same story is imaginative! Please continue!!

ohioohioalmost 7 years ago
Another great, complex story

Clearly, RG's work is not for everyone. Many of the comments are negative, angry, bored, or purely dismissive.

But he's created a rich world of rich, flawed characters, full of conflict and strong feeling. I enjoyed this story very much and can hardly wait for the next installment.

For me, he is one of the very best writers on Lit.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This shit bag keeps popping up

Of course the queen of cuck county ohio loves his shit.

Benedict12Benedict12almost 7 years ago
A Lack of Simple Solutions

No other writer presently posting on this site grasps the complexity of the underlying issues of love, infidelity,.forgiveness, and reconciliation as well as well as RichardGerald. I believe he also grasps that in some instances relationships may be fatally shattered despite the best intentions of the participants.. The brilliantly conceived character of Simone demonstrates that a profound personality flaw and a damaged soul are probably beyond redemption even for an otherwise admirable person.I look forward to seeing what the author plans for her doomed marriage as well as a renewed relationship for Jimmie and his daughters.

lightlytoastedlightlytoastedalmost 7 years ago
Another good one

Anonymous needs to add his name or shut the fuck up, there has to be a part two if not. I will have to agree with the asshole

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 7 years ago
WTF ??

As so many people have said... as the worm turns... His wife wants him back but does nothing to bring him back permanently into the fold...

Time to divorce her... she will never be more than she is now... a part time wife...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incredibly horrible

No other writer posting today has quite the twisted, sick and repulsive worldview as that promoted in the writings of RichardGerald. Easily one of the most disturbing minds around, and not in a good way. One can only hope that he can be isolated from humanity, as the Ebola of the erotica world.

Few people who come to mind evoke quite the loathing this writer inspires. Josef Mengele comes to mind. Beyond doubt, one of the worst two or three writers around and someone I am thankful doesn’t live in my neighborhood.

jesterhjesterhalmost 7 years ago
Fascinating story telling with multiple levels

Legal, political intrigues are well done, though you don't really develop other characters besides your leads. You are a very capable writer, certainly equal to a number of successful professional authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story is 7/8ths completed

As an author, I need my readers to touch every single one of my words. My novels are 100K to 160K in length, but I still need my readers to absorb my every word. Yours can be a bit to convoluted and I find myself skipping over large portions, my great fear when publishing another novel.

But this one was not completed. A reader doesn't want to be left with something even slightly unfinished, to allow their imaginations to finish the story for you. They want to be given something to run over their tongue when the book is closed, to taste and enjoy it.

I didn't get that here, nor was I left with the feeling I needed a follow-up. Instead, in this manner, although the writing is superb, I don't have any interest in another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great writing

I don't like the wife/husband arrangement. Realistic. STILL GREAT WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sad

Jimmy still loves her, but the marriage is over and Simone is getting messages that keep her thinking she can have it all her way. Ben and his fiance with their "open" attitude. Best friend Claire who is doing the same thing. Even Jimmy refuses to confront her, and really is just co-signing her BS. Hopefully the next chapter will see Jimmy divorce his first-love turned slut, and marry the woman who wants to be his partner.

I'm hoping that we see the tragic ending of Simone's selfish delusions. She could watch Claire die and see / be blamed for the devastation of Declan's family. She could die alone while Jimmy moves along with Carrie. Or maybe she will just be a divorced, and self centered globe trotter not realizing that her daughters are growing up without her, until years later when they don't really have any connections or time for her.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 7 years ago
Wow, you covered a lot of ground!

I love your use of morally ambiguous characters, and the inner conflicts they are forced to wrestle with in search of happiness or fulfillment - Simone the adulterous Mother Theresa, Jimmy the moral idealist who defends murderers, Carrie the mercenary who falls in love. Claire, Deke, etc. Much more three dimensional and nuanced.

I can't help but wonder how "Faithful in her Fashion", coupled with "Unfaithful", would read over three or four hundred pages. As much as I liked both stories, still there were many really interesting peripheral characters and subplots that I would love to see expanded.

As with your previous submissions, I really enjoyed the story and your writing. Thank you.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 7 years ago

A good story and certainly it could lead to another, one that would conclude the loose ends deliberately left hanging. I am struck by the moral equivalency of the characters, although what else would you expect from lawyers and politicians in New York state. But, I wonder if the characters are shaped by the system, or the system is shaped by the characters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Down and Dirty

Down and dirty politics and complicated relationships make this story real. Another five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Long but...

I liked the story very much...hoping the next chapter shows Jimmy moving on with Carrie. Simone has made her career her choice over her family. Thanks for the story!

Keep going please!

"Buckeye Fan"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chappy story, disgusting how it ended.

Accept it you Jerks, you really fear you don't measure up and are Cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Engaging story.

Simon can't love her family that much. Not and abandon them and cheat, repeatedly.

I he been in situations like simon. I did my time helping but never cheated and no one I knew did. And I would never leave my family like that again if given the choice.

I like a happy ending for couples with kids. But you didnt write simon as a good mother or wife. Heck she rubbed her lover in her husbands face by allowing a visit at all

Can't wait for more.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Ok

Far too accepting of cuckolding for my taste and being polite to Ben instead of ruining his medical career by crushing his hands and balls to ensure the fucker never reproduces, left a lot to be desired.

Still gave it a 4 for a very interesting read.

I hope Simone dies slowly from crotch rot. The stupid cunt shouldn't have taken vows if she always wanted to be gone with the wrong cock in her treacherous, slimy cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5*

Another RG 5* story. Very nuanced and delves into the sometimes ambiguous situations lawyers find themselves in. Question: does any one know what was in the Cardinal's letter? Did I miss it?

Criticisms - This is a little extreme for real life. Sure there are probably people like each one of the characters but to have all of the characters be as flawed as they are is also not realistic. Nevertheless, a great story. Please keep them coming.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another same story

This author seems to be a male hating woman that wants to sell the idea of a worthy dominate woman getting her just rewards. The wife is a cheating slut - no you don't get to fuck others with your life away because you need to save lives with a husband and children at home. This author seems to keep up with the same male hating theme of a cheating wife making excuses for her sluty experiences just to show that females can do it also! I suspect that this author is just a lesbian male hating Troy educated gal that won't admit to being a male hater! Richard Gerald claims to be a male Donald Trump supported but I think he/or she is just another Upstate Asshole.

extemporeextemporealmost 7 years ago
Ambiguity is not appreciated by everyone . . .

apparently. But I do. I'm not sure I'd choose any of these people as friends, but that's not the point. The writing was still good and the plot development was intriguing. It kept me reading and looking forward to more. Simply put, your stories are interesting.

5*****

This does remind me of many stories of "heroes" saving the world or making huge fortunes while ignoring or mistreating their families. It's easy to imagine that a parent that keeps running off to "save the world" might find a family that says "we got along without you, we don't need you now" when the heroine returns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Follow Up ...

... To your original story. I am wondering whether there will be a third in which Jim handles the church scandal and Simone tries to fend off Carrie.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 7 years ago
Disregard the nattering and usually anonymous nabobs of negativism RG

This is a great story. When an accomplished author like Ohio comments favorably, that means a lot. The character development is superb. Can't wait to see if Carrie gets her man (and his daughters).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unreality

If you believe that these characters are over the top and unrealistic, you need only read the news of the NY Capitol District. Sexual misconduct, bribery, extortion and a blatant disregard for the electorate are everyday occurrences. The present governor is a tyrannical micromanager and a camera whore - with presidential aspirations. The law school is a nexus of immorality and greed. The medical community, with which I was more intimately involved, is little better. This story reads like a documentary to me. BTW, I despise Simone. She is the standard-bearer for self-involved medical crusaders, destroying her marriage and family for her righteous cause. MSF is a corrupt organization which fails to protect its people on a routine basis. (Yikes! You hit a lot of my hot buttons with this one). Great follow-up story. 5 stars. JPR

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 7 years ago
Reading the responses to this story

I begin to understand how our buffoon in chief still has supporters. This is a story on an amateur erotic fiction site yet people are acting like the author molested children or was stealing from old people. I can see not liking a story, not liking the characters, or the free wheeling sex, but unlike the cardinal in real life who covers up pedophile priests, this is a story.

Personally while I find the writing to be really well crafted, and the stink of government and corruption well laid out, I found myself having trouble liking it because the characters all lack basic human feeling and empathy, they all come across as people on the spectrum or something. Simone has this obsession with do gooding yet lacks the empathy to understand the pain of her husband and kids, others can't seem to understand the pain of their actions and will do anything to achieve their goals or whatnot. People like this exist, but when everyone is like that, it leaves the reader w little to attach to.

One small quibble, when he pucks up his wife at Newark he would take 287 to 24, which feeds into 78 and the airport, wouldn't take 95 at all on the route he described.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GREAT Don’t shorten your works. 5-Stars

Richard,

Since it had been almost 4 months since I read “Unfaithful”, I had to go back and reread it before starting “Faithful in Her Fashion”. It was well worth the effort. I hope you’ll continue this series and not keep us waiting another 4 months. That said, if I had the creativity to construct a story with this many dimensions, it would probably take me a lot longer than 4 months.

After reading “Unfaithful”, I went back and read the rest of your postings. Truly a remarkable body. I gave 5-Stars to all and “Faithful in Her Fashion” was no exception. I’m surprised you weren’t tasked for one of the Legends days. Your stories equal or exceed that criteria. I especially like the length, it would be a shame to try to shorten your works.

Thank you for the great reads.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 7 years ago
The object lesson of this story

The first ethical compromise you make, whether it's in your own actions or in accepting those of others, is just the first step in a long descent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

I do not often comment but I loved this story and thought you should know.

Regards Dean Scott.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good work, wrong place

Its a finely written short story, I just have no idea why its on this site. A disclaimer at the start might help, given it seems reasonable to expect actual erotica in a story here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
bullshit

on storiesonline, where scores aren't altered, this author's crap rates 6/10.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A welcome change

from some of the rubbish that`s written here. It should have been included in Randi`s

Legends Day. . It just screams out for a continuation or sequel . Please ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I enjoyed it, but................

Your style is good and you kept my interest, however I did not like the ending. I also can see of no other ending except her death. I gave you a 5 however I m a romantic at heart and like to see the husband (when possible) ride off in the sunset with wife.

ihateraccihateraccalmost 7 years ago
okay byRichardGerald©

gotta be a 20+ white chick thinking she knows how to tell a story.

Everything is justified, and she writes her female characters from a morons feminist point of view.

Fuck the kids in Africa, like all modem cunts that have a education they think i can be a mom and a ceo. Men know you cant. hence RichardGerald is a flawed writer, writing from her cunt not her brain....and once again no one is really hurt or upset.

This shows us RichardGerald has never really been in the shit...if she had, well the stories would be better, but they are not.

True people get violent, and there are many forms of violence, we do not need to touch our mate to make them eat there own shit....but in this case 2 plane tickets 1 dead wife in a 3rd world shit hole.....she went over there to die.....how do we know this....she went back.....so kill her....not like it is a sin.....she declared war by her actions.

Fear the abuse and contempt you spread......liberals dont and they get Trumped

bioman57bioman57almost 7 years ago
Good story with the characters well developed

I enjoyed your story very much. Several of your tales have kept my interest to the end. Thank you and keep up the writing. I gave you a 5 also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One Star

It's 2017, who cares if some dude loves cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoying it

Very much had to go back and reread the prior as it has been a while but keep going

fistv.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She made her choice.

Good writing. A story of a poorly matched couple. One very selfcentered and the other willing to give. He is monogous at heart married to a person who has a high sense of entitlement. Because of her so called sainted status as a doctor she believes that she has a right to fuck around as a reward for her self annointed sainthood.

A good example of the sense of entitlement often found in senior executives of corporations, policitions, doctors. Divorce the doctor, keep the kids and give the husband and children a chance for a decent life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please let her leave

Ben's fiancee kind of sounds like one of those women who is in an open relationship because that's the most he's willing to offer.

Simone would be so much more happy without her family and the guilt that she feels. It's much more important to her, being in Africa, being a savior. It's almost to the point where her sleeping with black men seems condescending.

What happens to Jimmy's life when Carrie gets her big break and is called to Washington? Deja vu?

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Girls need a full time Mom.

Actually, all kids need two loving parents, which too many dont grt. Despite her intelligence & predilection for saving humans, she cant see the forest thru the trees.

She is ripe to lise her brood.

What is it the Gov has tasked brooding Jimmy with?

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 7 years ago
I'm Sorry

I gave your first story 5*'s... Loved it... It had everything a story should and you left it open ended so a chapter two was in order...

This time you cheapened the husband... you left him too wishy washy... He's

a strong man who now doesn't need or want her any longer. She's going to leave eventually and they both know it... she's wants it all but when she leaves she's going to do the same thing again... Best to end it and move on..

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Fascinating Story

The strength of the negative reaction is impressive. I would say that the characters are

well drawn and at the same time horrifying! I am looking forward to reading the third part of the trilogy.

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
Sequel?

The story's direction moves to the wife change only slowly. Without kids the quick divorce is a easy choice. We should wait for a sequel.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 7 years ago
Finchy

Purchase some fresh lotion and head on over to Fetish. This guy is one of the absolute best on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another good read!

I'm a romantic at heart and enjoy the gut wrenching emotions of a husband and wife who work to love each other and put it back together. However, the otherwise likable wife running off to third world countries while abandoning her children and wanting an open marriage ruins the romance for me. Of course, I'm a one and only old fashioned kind of guy who expects the same from his wife. Still a good read.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
The first installment was a beautiful thing with Jimmy becoming a man in full like a Michael Corleone in Godfather ( non-lethal variant) setting all metaphorical ships aflame of those who deceived him.

Now he's Fredo. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sequel!!!!!

This one definitely need s one!!!!

Great story.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 7 years ago
*****

I was a bit torn on scoring this but gave it a 5 anyway. It lacks the "hard tension" of its predecessor still looks like a setup for the next. It was neat to see others coming forward.

Till the next....

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3almost 7 years ago
How Many Stars???

Too bad there are only 5. Combined with "Unfaithful", I have to give the ongoing story 10 of 10.Your character & plot development are great. And, with Mainefiddleheads saying you are one of the best on lit, that is a high compliment, because he ranks in the same stratosphere.

You absolutely MUST continue this story and ASAP!

sdc97230sdc97230almost 7 years ago
This makes sense if it's the second of three parts

The first part established the situation and the husband's outraged initial reaction.

In the second, he second guesses himself and makes unwise compromises "for the sake of his family," only to have his mistakes come back on him and make things even worse.

Then, in the final chapter, he wises up and devises an escape plan that protects himself and his children and brings down the corrupt players surrounding them. While his cheating wife is definitely one of those corrupt players, whether or not she is taken down and to what extent will depend on what choice she makes in a climactic moment when she's called upon to back one side or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another fine, fine story.

I greatly enjoy your writing. As usual this one if full of adults struggling with adult problems, with the added spice of politics.

Please continue. Pt 3 should show who wins and who loses. Scandal wise and family wise.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE

Come on! This story is amazing! How can you not post a chapter two!? More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Works as the middle of a three part trilogy.

Interesting story arc and the themes are in keeping with RG's work. Looking forward for the third part of the story. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
RG writes about the female equivalents of Bill Cosby.

He was a great comedian and father, he just has this thing about drugging and raping women. Simone is a heroic doctor, she just has this thing about abandoning her children and husband and fucking her way across Africa. Maybe comparable to Pablo Escobar.

He paved roads, provided clean water and sewer systems, and built new airports and schools. He funded churches and sports arenas. He even constructed a free zoo for the masses, because even poor people need to see some monkeys once in a while. If that wasn't enough, under the banner of his pet project "Medellin Without Slums," Escobar built over 400 houses for people who previously lived, literally, on piles of garbage. Hey, so he had 600 police officers murdered, he did a lot of good things. I mean, so, Simone is a whore; that’s okay, because she’s being a doctor in Africa, right?

And the author who dreams this sick shit up is one of the best? In what world? He’s just another cuck piece of shit writing about whores and trying to make them into heroes. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too Damned Much Like Real Life

Having outlived a divorced wife, and became widowed by second wife, and then loosing a third most significant woman in my life...I identify with the angst that is in these stories; terrible, incurable, heartaches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Quicker

If you are going to write a part 3 please get on with it. I won't be bothering if I have to wait 4 months. To be honest I have got quite bored with part 2. It seemed to be going on for ages so only 3* from me. I am confused by the male character in this tale. He is quite capable of kicking the potential rapists in chapter 1 but allows some black guy whos fucking his wife to be in his house. Actually 3 too many 2 1/2 more like it.

Cannot see how his wife could possibly win him back, he is already gone nut his new girlfriend is no better so i DON'T THINK EITHER WOMAN ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM.

JJ

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Track Record

Given RG's track record, Part Three will have him begging Simone to let him eat her lover's cream pies.

crazycujocrazycujoalmost 7 years ago
what a crew!

a wife who wants to have her cake and eat it too, a lawyer who has the scruples of a rattlesnake, and only a part of his cake. they both are surrounded by people who have no moral compass, and fewer morals and scruples than the lawyer. and i'm waiting rather impatiently for the rest of the story. a great job! thanks.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done followup - waiting for the next installment

Clever, divergent story telling at its best. I loved his sister and his daughters. Kids are smarter and more perceptive than we think. You still have a tendency to leave your leading men in the middle of conundrums. I'm STILL waiting for you save a couple of them. Please post the followup to this soon. And ignore the idiots like Kimi1990 that wouldn't know a well written story if it walked up and bit them in the ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous