Fall Folly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the boy bottomed out in her cunt it took Angela a few minutes to get used to it pushing against her cervix as well as spreading her pussy. Once she did get used to it there was something she didn't feel that got her attention. Usually her husband pubic hair poked her outer lips but she didn't feel that now. As the her caped fucker began sliding in and out of her she groaned sliding her hands down his chest letting one feel the cock and groin of the young man. She felt no hair, she shaved!

Angela chuckled and said out loud "You shave, you are a nasty little boy aren't you."

When the boy froze in mid stoke over her Angela thought she had made a mistake. She had let the cat out of the bag and now he knew he was fucking his mother's friend.

Blake stopped when he heard the voice. He even looked around the room thinking somehow his mother had gotten their and was watching him before he realized the hand caressing his cock and balls and the pussy he was half in belonged to his mother.

HIS MOTHER!! OMG HE WAS FUCKING HIS MOTHER!! If Blake's cock could have gotten any harder it did. Blake lost all control as his hips hammered the woman under him. '

"Damn," Angela thought as the boy began pounding into her.

The violence of the exchange scared her for a minute but the constant stimulation was starting to build her excitement again. When he leaned in and kissed her in what was a really deep soulful kiss she fell into the building orgasm again. He kept kissing her as he humped her, later she would work on his technique but right how she would take the raw power driving her to what was going to be a great orgasm.

As he humped his mind raced. Blake was sure she didn't know who he was, not by the way she was acting, so who did she think he was. ROBERT! Aww shit she thought she was fucking Robert, he was supposed to be wearing the Batman costume. Blake began hammering a little harder mad at his mother for cheating on his father but then he realized he was too. He was fucking his mother. Finally the joy of his fantasy realized Blake began kissing the woman who brought him into the world with all the love he felt she deserved. The warmth and tightness of his pathway into the world was caressing his cock to the point of now return.

Angela was lost in the paradox at hand. Her pussy was getting pummeled in lust but her lips were being kissed with love that was not lost on her. She felt a tear form from the love she felt. She had only wished her husband had shown her so much lover. Falling into the emotions Angela felt her body raising up into the passions as well. Pushing his head down Angela needed her nipples stimulated.

As she pushed her nipples into his face she whispered hoarsely "Lick me." and he did.

As they both climbed the spiraling wind of orgasm the breathing got more ragged and moans rougher.

Finally as she reached the edge Angela whimpered "Please, please, please..."

Not sure what she wanted Blake raised his face from her tits only to hear, "No, no bite me, bite my nipples please."

Blake thought to himself "What a freak", but he did with smile on his face.

Angela drove her hips up while cumming lifting her lover off the bed while her legs straightened and toes curled. Her arms trapped his head against her breast. Angela was reduced in incoherent babbling as she fell over the cliff of climax and blacked out from joy.

When Blake felt his mother climax under him he followed her. Rigidly planking his body driving his penis back home and letting his progeny fire up into his mother to make more of him. Blake had no idea how much he came. He had never had an orgasm like that in his life. When the shuttering and spasming was over when he laid limply over his mother with his still hard cock oozing into her.

Raising up on his elbows he knew she was out of it and the precariousness of their situation hit him. If anyone had walked in on them his mother would never be able to explain it. Lifting off of her, his cock slurped free and bounced breaking the string of come from the end of his cock to her pussy.

Kissing her nipples brought a moan but not other reaction as he tucked her top of her costume. Sliding down he placed a kiss on her clit which caused a shudder and moan before he zipped her closed. Blake got dressed and his his hard cock behind the codpiece and the yellow plastic belt so no one could see his bulge. He wanted to climb onto the bed and curl up next to his mother but he couldn't. First of all she didn't know she had just fucked her son and if anyone found them, it would ruin her life. Kissing her soft lips Blake whispered good night and slipped out the door locking it as he shut it behind him.

12