All Comments on 'Fall From Grace'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Once a slut always a slut!

Ted, should have left the bitch that very night for she was willing to go and do because she would not listen to her husband or believe him, thus crushing a good marriage. No matter if she was drugged, she already had it in her mind to do it when she walked into the bar and looked around for some black me, she wanted it from the very begining. (Once a slut always a slut).

rpsuchrpsuchalmost 20 years ago
One problem

There is no drug that makes a woman horny only for men other than her husband. He begged her to come with him and she obviously would have been taken care of. Her choice of the other men was purely her own, unaffected by drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How unfortunate

It is too bad she didn't listen to her husband before she got herself involved with other men. She is a slut that should be turned out for others to use. Why would he welcome her back? NO real man would have. Love could not overcome someone who wanted sex so badly she would go to another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Slut author

The slut really isn't in the story - she wrote it!!

Congrat's on being one of THE Best Wussie Husband Story Teller's with some writting talent - rather a shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Should have left her...

The husband should have left her, he warned her and he leveled with her 100% before she went off and ripped apart his love for her and their marriage.

Good story, but ehh, I would have rather seen the husband abandon that traitorous bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Kinda harsh

Seems most peaple responding to cheating wife stories don´t think of how a real spouse to a cheater will react. Some demands divorce but others do stay. I think it really depends on the situation really. One misstake can be just that and none are perfect really. Just my two cents anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This comment is so true

I am going to quote a below comment in full, because it nails it:

"There is no drug that makes a woman horny only for men other than her husband. He begged her to come with him and she obviously would have been taken care of. Her choice of the other men was purely her own, unaffected by drugs."

This story tries to have it both ways. One, she was really in control and living out a strong fantasy, and two that she had no control whatsoever because of the drugs. The mix just doesn't work and in this case the drugs are not a good excuse at all.

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
Seems like people are

running around all your old stories.

Instead od complaining, some of them should look at the progression in your abilities.

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Great hot story

Bery well written stoy with a great twist ending, My gf and I thought it was just a great slut wife story. The ending blow us away. Read it and love it. My gf loves stories of women forced into very nasty puplic sex. She loved this story. My gf is a very young hs teacher(only 38). This story got her off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reality-A Refreshing Break From The Dreck...

...That seems to usually PERMEATE this site. This IS what happens when people start to act out of context. I had a very similar experience with my wife. She'd been given a "roofie" in a drink, and because of the way in which she seems to "tolerate" most depressants, it was almost indistinguishable from the mormal way in which she acts.

Because I am a Paramedic, I knew to look for signs and symptoms, and immediately saw the constricted pupils; and these in a "low-light" setting. Her pupils should have been much wider. They weren't. I grabbed her and got her out of there, and away from the 3 males who were trying to quietly shove me away and tell me,"It's what she wants man, now chill and blow!". I pulled out a LARGE Cold Steel Voyager X2 6" folding knife (a folding Bowie Knife) and threatened them with it. I offered to circumcise them all, and in a loud voice that carried out to the street, I ordered them to "Step away form my wife", that they had "Drugged her and had continued to assault her and if they didn't cease and desist, "I" would kill them in defense of an attempted rape then and there". Message received, the bartender and the owner got them out (I was known there), and then they calmed everyone there down. "We know who they are, and they'll never be back, folks! Don't worry!". I got us in our car(I never drink alcohol) and got us to the Emergency Room at Montefiore Hospital, in the Bronx. Sure enough, my wife of 10 years had been drugged, and severely! She had to stay for two days while the drugs "leached" their merry way out of her system.

Men! This drugging is happening in a Serial Manner, all over the country. WOMEN:ACCEPT NOTHING TO EAT OR DRINK FROM ANY MAN NOT TRULY KNOWN TO YOU! EVER!!!!!

Or this story will become YOUR STORY!!!

Black Males are becoming bolder and bolder, and rings of so-called Inter-Racial Swingers are in quiet operation all over this country. I truly fear that their intemperate actions will cause an outbreak of "Klan Style Violence" all over this country in response!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Travesty

While this is a somewhat entertaining, if well-covered, situation... the clinical, holistic reactions by the main characters is terribly unrealistic.

both the drug and the 'rapists' are deus ex machina. In the end, no one is at fault for their own feelings. A typical yuppy fantasy pretending to be 'real' by preying on suburban insecurity. Just because someone ends up in a complex, therapy-like recovery process at the end of their binge does not make something more realistic... just like drugs and alchohol are enablers... they don't alter someone's personality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Too Late, Too Little

What an indiot she was!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fuling whore

The husband should leave her ass with her black baby. No judge in the country would make him support a black baby when he's white. Let her siupport it by fucking more nigges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Unrealistic and not good!

Author - stick with your non-wimp themes. This example is a terrible story of unrealistic dimensions. Both of these idiots need to be purged from the gene pool, starting with this brainless slut. Obviously, the black idiots are disposable and should be eradicated before they breed any other stupid females. Doesn't vector control handle this type of infestation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
unlikely ending

One thng I have noticed about authors on this site is how they are so scared of dealing with abortion. One thign I can say with absolute certainty is that if my wife ever gave birth to another man's child she would no longer be my wife. Secondly, the contempt she showed for him and the sight her in the elevator would never be forgotten. I simply can't see it as a possible conclusion that he would remain married. Even though there was rape involved she did more than enough prior to the event to ensure the husband would never want to be in the same room as her again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
For fuck's sake.

Wimp husband should just take a long walk off a short plank, and the slut wife made to walk the streets. The baby? I can't understand this fucking obsession these writers have, of having an unwanted baby, and then giving it up. You fucking IDIOT, who exactly are you being kind to in this case? Deserting a baby because its black? Sentensing it to a life of orphaniges and foster homes? Just abort the thing early on and be done with it. You wouldn't be ruining quite so many lives then. Although you really should be looking after it yourself you fucking whore. You fucked up, you pay for it. What a fucking dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
confused

one thing I don't understand though, she fully admitted to herself before they even left home that she wanted to do those kind of things. It doesn't really add up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WIMP WIMP WIMP

gOD HOW WIMPY. hOW CLULESS CAN YOU MAKE A CHARACTER. oH AND i WOULD HAVE KILLED THE LITTLE BLACK BASTARD/ i WOULD HAVE PREFERED THAT THE WHORE THAT USED TO BE MY WIFE CARRY THE CHILD TO FULL TERM WHERE i WOULD SHOOT IT BEFORE HER WHORE EYES AND THEN MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SHE TURNED THE GUN ON HERSELF...bUT NAWWW HE'S TOO MUCH OF A WIMP TO DO WHATS RIGHT

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
slut

she played the whole thing up, the dress the everything. there was the option to just leave and she did not, and no evidence of any drug influence. she remained there and put herself there to do what she did. if she believed that was his secret whatever, why would he say he wanted to leave (and end it).

his lovely wife is changed, changed him, and better apart than together. let him find peace and happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have to agree. The husband is a wimp

I can't believe that the writer> of the Story? is so incimpetent that he has the husband walk away when he see his wife on the floor of the elevator giving head to a nigger. And then he says that he don't want people to know that his wife is a slut. Then he lets her carry the nigger baby to full term. Did they have no friends? Did they just stay away from people for the whole nine months. He could have easily taken care of two birds with one quick knife stab in her guy. Oh she can cheat on him and get herself raped but she can't end a child's life....it's a week old fetus for crying out loud. Curious2c see is as fucked up as his characters which by the way carry his ideals and philosophies in his stories. You are screwed up man/woman/queer whatever? marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

inSanitylaneinSanitylaneabout 15 years ago
OK

Story was ok. I would like to say that I agree with some of the comments here. I would not take no as an answer. When the guys started to be all around her and nudge me out. I would have said let's go now. If, like they said later, "Look man chill. If she says stop, we will", that would not have flown. I would tell them to take their paws off my wife or we would be getting down to business right then. I don't care whether she says no or not. Even without the drugs, she was still on who knows what kind of alcohol. You have to defend your family and wife. Do all you can and only then leave. Use what ever you have to even the playing field. Finally, in the final words," You need to be aware of each other's wants, desires, and needs, before you go 'outside' for fun or excitement.", let me add communicate with your spouse absolutely. That's something she did not do. She assumed....

inSanitylaneinSanitylaneabout 15 years ago
OK and

Let me add, husband should have communicated about the magazines. That could have nipped all of this in the bud...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Same Crap

I still can't believe it. You write so well but insist on making the men helpless wimps and all the wives complete sluts! You keep talking about some magic drug that makes women want to continuosly fuck... Could you send me some of that? My wife has gone through the change and could sure use some! I still think your are writing from a cell somewhere...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too lazy to read your owne story he?

She knew, she didn't know, you just couldn't make up your mind. As soon as you wrote this... "Ted looked a little pissed off, but not wanting a scene played out here and now, I gave him a 'it will be all right' look. Ted sat down, a little miffed. I liked his being jealous." I knew that you were going to be a fucking lazy writer, and now this women would have to be a moron or psycotic to make the story even remotely beleivable so I stopped writing. YOU CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS! The wife is either a loving wife, or NOT, you don't get to pretend one because it is easier to write, then have her behave COMPLETELY 180 degrees differently. If you cannot take the time to build your people properly... STOP FUCKING POSTING STORIES HERE!

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
confused? group sex?

Isn't this actually a 'group sex' story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no

i refuse to believe she had no idea what she was doing. thats crap because even before the drugs, she wanted to act slutty and fuck other guys. she was goin to, but because she was drugged, its okay? now she listens? i sincerly hope a man as fucked up as you never has a marriage or if youre gay, a partner because you would be a terrible spouse and frankly, if this is how you see relationships, especially how men act, then you dont deserve happiness or a lasting relationship. i hope you end up alone and sad. i know im being way too harsh, but im sick of stories/authors like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
She is a whore!

Excuses ... seems like the same old story from all the writers. Wife is a whore for other men and is forgiven .. husband suffers, accepts and becomes a wimp! Maybe she can do a couple more gang bangs with black men who are hung like horses before her dimwitted husband kicks her "skanky" ass to the curb. O Yeah .. I forgot, it not her fault ... she found the magazines, her husband encouraged her to dress sexy, she was drugged, blah blah blah .... Curious2C try and suprise your readers next time and have a husband with a backbone and wife who truly ends up paying for her sins! Now that would be a true "Fall From Grace" for the one who caused this whole mess .. the WHORE WIFE!

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago
I like the story, BUT

I am getting tired of most of the writer her using "Black Men" in your stories like we just go around raping and fucking every "White Slut" that comes along. This wife would have fucked a miget or a shemale just the same.

JohnChildJohnChildabout 13 years ago
English language please

The word drug refers to a substance given orally or intravenously, but to draw somebody along by force, the word you are looking for is "drag" or "dragged", the word is a verb. Just because some bald headed Texas shrink (Dr Phil) uses it doesn't make it correct ENGLISH NOT AMERICAN. Just remember these stories are read by people other than americans. We gave you a great language stop and think about how you are murdering it please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is (was) one screwed up author.

All this author's stories are (were) basically all a piece of trash. Cheating slut wives..forgiving cuckolded husbands. Happy this sorry excuse for an author as quit publishing. Probably her husband caught her and threw her to the curve.

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
Baloney. What she did willingly

What she did willingly combined with her refusal to leave when her husband begged her to was already cause for divorce. Rape or not was of no import, she had already screwed up beyond forgiveness. Maybe I am a hardcase, but that's how I see it.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
THOSE THAT GO FAR OUT ON THE LIMB

have to learn how to crawl back to the trunk. TK U MLJ LV NV

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

Oh no! Once again, the big black rapists are out to get the poor naïve white wife! Such an overused cliché.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cliché?

like the cheating wife crap you write?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Doesn't matter

If they were black, white or green with pink dots. Doesn't matter if they did put something in her drink. She should not have been drinking with anybody but her husband. If it was my wife she would have found her ass out on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my god

One of the worst stories i ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't give up your day job!

Only a wimpy faggot could write such a demeaning & disgustingly silly story as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Top Notch Story!!

One of my absolute favorites!! Thanks for the expressive narrative - excellent! Looking forward to more....

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Abortion

I'm sorry, I don't care what your views on abortion are, for her to carry her rapist's baby to term boggles my mind!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Everyone (ok, 99.9%) of those opposed to killing babies all agree that it is acceptable in cases of rape, incest, and danger to mother's life.

I know it was needed for the story, but the idea that he could not tell his wife why he had the magazines or why he did not just throw the fucking things out is absurd. When something is that absurd, it is just too hard to accept even when needed for the base of a fictional plot.

By having the cheating cunt so lucid to describe every detail completely belied the whole "drugged and raped" angle.

This magical drug that turns a wife into a cheating cunt whore fucking everyone BUT the husband is also too absurd to read. Making the end just too much bullshit to accept even in a fictional story.

You have to give the reader SOME ability to suspend disbelief. Making things just SO over the top does not allow it and just leaves him saying "BULLSHIT" every other paragraph.

The story falls so damn flat as "drug and rape" while SCREAMING "cheating cunt" with utter contempt for husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GOOD START

GOOD START but poor ending. Unfortunately appears raters only remember the end hence poor rating. Perhaps a different ending and very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

I agree with DrSemblance! The story is just TOO implausible, absurd and ridiculous to believe! You'd have to say that Ted was a wimp, idiot and asshole and she was nothing but a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GROSSSSSS

Ugh gross oh my god that is so disgusting he's still her. Wow I was so disgusted when I realized he was wimping out. Holy shit that is an ultimate wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She's

a deluded cunt and if he stays w/ her her deserves all the heartburn she will cause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
some say implausible

I say typical behavior for 70 per cent black males regard to white females. But liberal media refuses to identity race when black males rape white females.

Yep I hear the screaming directed at me.

On number of tv shows where rape investigation is described profilers always say look for single white blue collar guy then it ends up being black guy but his race is never mentioned.

Saw national news show where serial rapist-murderer was captured. Showed victims-all white

Showed rapist-BLACK

NOT ONE WORD ABOUT RACE

Media refuses to report these facts because the facts lend credence to the supposed myth.

If some white guy was raping and murdering black females the whole story would be racial aspect.

While thousands of cases of black rapists-white victims have been recorded, I have yet to hear about one case where white guy raped only black females

Fact is black males lust for white females.

You can call me names, delete this comment but that won't change the facts or the truth.

Just note how many famous black males have blond white wives. Black females resent those white wives but OJ AND TIGER prove my point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap

What a Bullshit, The wife is Brain dead, hubby is a Little crying Baby" please Laura please I am Starting to cry in a Few seconds And everybody Knows The author of this bullshit Wishes he Would have Been Born as a Girl" so he can Wear skirts And taste throbbing cocks in every whole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well

That was repulsive. The husband I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Creepy.

Always the creepy racial stereotypes in so many U.S. stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dump

He should have dumped the selfish cow pregnant or notwhen they got home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why do so many of the stories give the women a pass ?

This was an author's ultimate betrayal to readers. Story begins with a women telling the tale of how SHE fucked up her marriage. The story confirms she knowingly started down a path of no return in Vegas. She was making conscious decisions of how far she was going to allow these men to enjoy her. She liked it. That they drugged her and raped her later which is reprehensible does not excuse her setting the events in motion. I would have divorced her for the actions she participated in at the bar BEFORE going the elevator. ** As a pet peeve: What is with this notion I see here so often where the woman's behavior is excused as "only harmless flirting" when what's being described is - feeling her up, sometimes underneath her clothing, kissing with tongue, her grinding her cunt on his leg or dick and fingering her bare pussy ? I'm sorry, that cause for termination of a relationship right there !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Once again,

Curious2c has snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

The cheating POS slut is 100% on the hook for everything before the needles, and she put herself in harm's way for the rest.

The pathetic husband is responsible for zero of what happened.

He should however do a self check to see if Chub cut his balls off when he wasn't looking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry, but you can't take it back

And say she was raped. She wasn't. She went there with the intention of doing everything she did. Her internal dialogue proves it. Changing your mind half way through writing it doesn't mean we will believe the lame literary excuses.

You wrote her as wanting it, and going to do it, regardless of what hubby wanted, so too bad, you can't take it back now.

Congratulations on your consistency though, because this was as awful as most of your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crapola! 🤮

Ted is one dumb numbnutz! Why couldn’t he tell his wife about the mags belonging to the son of his boss?! Why wouldn’t she keep it a secret and who,s she gonna tell anyway?! -And why didn’t,, Ted get her out of that bar as soon as Amos and Andy showed up?! That marriage/relationship was a House of Cards to begin with! 🤥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ted discovering my nasty wife

She sure fucked over and humiliated old Ted. Kick her to the curb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So???

Does this author have any nads at all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Okay so you are a racist. Is that what you want us to know? Good. Now find a therapist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ted

Ted is a spineless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written variation on the dire consequencies of the failure to communicate made possible by the sheer stupidity of the husband and wife.

LA

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 3 years ago

Rape is wrong no matter what different race is involved.is the worst crime short of murder that can be inflicted on a woman and skin color doesn't matter

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
Only 2 ways to avoid "Ted's Slut Wife" ...

A) get the abortion early, or

B) get out of Dodge before she shows and stay there until handing off the baby.

IF Ted's wife carries a baby to term in their town, and then they DON'T raise it, she is an obvious Pro-Life Cheating Slut. The other Pro-Lifers will never forgive her for doing what they preach (instead of an abortion, which is what they do.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the guys a wimp whos afraid to take a stand and makes excuses not to throw her out.. here is the real bullshit, she choses to go full term. absolutely unbelieveable, never happen in real life. that would be a no go with any husband even with a hint of reconciliation in the future. to bad so many authors chose to forget believeability makes the story in fiction and ignore that fact to make things/events fit the story

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Of course you get an abortion, professionally done, there would be no problems.

Why would you put yourself and your husband thru the pregnancy and birth. What fucked up people these two are.

What woman carries her rapists child to term, no one in my country that’s for sure. To do anything else ends the marriage unless of course you are a wimp like the cucks in these stories.

Divorce would’ve commenced as soon as they got home.

What utter bullshit these Cuck tales are

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story is a joke..Any man/husband would have left Her in Las Vages and had divorce papers ready to be handed to her as she got of the plane, her belongings boxed and sitting on the street. After reading a couple of your submissions I believe you write such stories to justify your being a flaming cuck. I simply cannot see any other reason any author writing such trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, all you anti-abortion ffolks out there. This would clearly a big A or the big D. Only a uber religious marriage would do otherwise. Story is god awful medieval.

Ganymede69Ganymede69about 2 years ago

Honestly she wouldn’t have seen me again in Vegas and by the time she got home her divorce papers would’ve been waiting . Her husband is a simp AND a wimp. No way would I let men keep ME from MY wife when she is clearly not herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First 2 pages very good, should have stopped there

DesiredSmileDesiredSmileabout 2 years ago

This is a very racist story.

bobluvs1bobluvs1about 2 years ago

Okay no where until they get the soon to be slut wife in the room is there any mention of cocktail drug in her drink. She willfully let them have access to her body and she said she felt like she needed to please them. After she read those stories this was her fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1. You are a pathetic specimen of a man. The only reason you would write this story is because it got YOU off

2. Does it make you hot thinking your wife was raped and impregnated by a black man? Obviously it must be a black man because dudes like you are racist as fuck and the "degradation" (your feelings, not mine) gets you off.

3. Why else write this story with magical drugs that both arouse and cause women to be immediately fertile? There is no other reason.

Therefore, if you are single I hope to hell you stay this way. If not, I hope to hell the women in your life find decent men or women who will provide a better example than your pathetic childish dumb fuck racist fantasy.

Maybe someone will read this, understand its you and address you appropriately. Shit bird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you have got to be a cuck to write trash like this. put your shit in a different category. Do you even know how to write a good solid story?

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3over 1 year ago

Wow! That was WAAAAAAY over the top! I pretty sure it hit every stereotypical cuckold fantasy out there. I don’t particularly like the story, but I understand that it’s satirical. I’m more surprised by how many people are flat out hating it and the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a load of ....... well..... manura. A marriage would not come back from such a scenario. Must be an attempt at satire as one commenter notes? Can't see any value in it otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

no no no 1*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am kinda surprised that so many thought that this story could not of happened. If your wife is drugged then she's been drugged. With this said I think she was wanting to make her husband a cuckold.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 2 months ago

This was an excellent story. Jane was a fool. She thought that Ted wanted her to dance with other men but he never told her that. Her mind was poisoned by those erotic stories she read in her husband’s office. She dressed like a slut and hid it from her husband until they got to the dancefloor. Then she started dancing with the two black men while they gave her drug tainted drinks. She let the two black men take advantage of her in her drugged state. Then she spent the night fucking eight black men. Jane really messed up. I do not know if I could forgive my wife of such a display of behavior even after I learned that they were spiking her drinks. There is something unworldly about Jane’s lack of self-control here that would make me wonder if I could ever trust her again. Was the slut inside her waiting to emerge once again? Her behavior, while drug-induced, was fulfilling her fantasy of fucking several black men and then making her cuckold husband lick their cum from her pussy. Can you ever trust a woman who has such a fantasy? I think not. I would have divorced Jane and moved on after the baby was born and given up for adoption. It would be a fairly painless divorce as they have not children. There is no recovery for what Ted learned about his slut whore wife that night. Five stars for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous