Fall of a MILF: A Submissive Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

QueenM: Obviously she wants to bend you over and pound that tight cunt of yours and make you her Mommy-slut!!!

Those words alone made my cunt gush.

ProudMom: Hi, Mistress.

QueenM: Have you been fucked by your daughter yet?

ProudMom: No.

QueenM: Have you thought about it all day?

Truthfully, I'd thought about a lot of stuff... when I should have been working.

Was my daughter a lesbian?

Was my daughter a submissive?

Was my daughter a dominant?

Was my daughter sexually attracted to me?

Was my daughter considering fucking me?

ProudMom: At times.

QueenM: Have you been thinking about me?

ProudMom: Yes.

QueenM: You've been a good pet; do you want a picture of me?

Instantly, I was intrigued.

ProudMom: Oh please Mistress I would love to see you.

QueenM: Here you are, my Mommy slut... my slave.

A moment later a picture was there. I clicked on it.

I gasped.

All the blood drained from my cheeks.

Not because of how gorgeous she was... although she was indeed gorgeous.

But it was Megan... the cheerleader... the bully... the friend... the Mistress?

My Mistress was the captain of the cheerleaders. Not Canadian. She had been in my house and seen me cumming!

Even as I tried to process the shock... the consequences... that I had admitted to her I wanted to be a Mommy-slut... the doorbell rang.

I grabbed my robe, I was only in red lingerie and thigh highs... I had been hoping for some playtime with my Mistress... and went to get the door.

When I opened it another shock hit me.

It was Megan.

"Hi, my slut," she smiled, in her cheerleading outfit.

I just stood there, speechless. She asked, "Aren't you gonna invite me in like a good pet?"

I wordlessly stepped to the side and she walked in as my entire world crumbled around me. Finally I asked, barely able to speak, "Why are you here?"

"To come see my pet in person and to make her biggest fantasy come true," she answered, as I closed the door. She pushed me against the door and kissed me.

Her lips were so soft and the kiss so passionate that I melted into it... giving in without hesitation.

She broke the kiss and said, "Oh yes, you're an eager pet, aren't you?"

The kiss broken, I regained my sense of propriety and pleaded, "Please, this can't go on. You're right here. It isn't safe."

She ignored my protest, and put her hands on my shoulders. My legs mutinied against me as they suddenly couldn't hold my weight and I was suddenly on my knees and looking up at this goddess in her cute, short-skirted cheerleader uniform.

She looked down at me confidently and correctly assessed, ""It doesn't seem like your body wants this to stop."

"It's just... my daughter, my career," I pointed out.

"The daughter you want fucking you?" she questioned, as she lifted up a foot and put it in my hand. "Take off my shoes."

I couldn't believe I had inadvertently told Megan I wanted to be a Mommy-slut. So as I obeyed and untied her shoe, I pointed out, "That was just role play."

"Was it?" she asked. "You didn't seem to resist at all."

I slipped the shoe off her pantyhose clad foot.

"Suck on each toe," she ordered.

I knew I should have resisted.

I knew I should have protested.

I knew I should have stood up for myself.

Yet, instead, I bent down and took her pinkie toe in my mouth.

The nylon was silky sheer soft... her feet were sweaty... and the taste was salty sweet.

I sucked each toe on her nylon-clad foot before she ordered, "Other shoe and foot."

I obeyed again, removing her second shoe, then replicating the sucking on each toe.

Megan then ordered, "Take off your robe, my pet."

I protested, even though I had already acquiesced to a rather submissive act and didn't have much of a leg to stand on, "Megan, please, we can't do this."

She laughed softly, "My pet, you are mine."

"But this is wrong," I said, even though it felt so right.

"Is it?" she asked. "I mean does it feel wrong?"

It was like she could read my mind... my body. I shrugged in confusion, "No, it doesn't seem wrong, but I...."

"No buts," she interrupted. "You need me... badly... to break out of your conservative shell and find your true sexual purpose."

"My sexual purpose?" I repeated like a parrot, intrigued by her words.

"Yes, behind your dispassionate façade of professional propriety you're a submissive slut, even though you didn't even know it," she assessed.

"How did you know it?" I asked, not denying her assessment.

"I saw it in your eyes the moment I first met you," she answered.

"Really?" I asked, unable to fathom that being possible.

"It's a gift," she shrugged, before adding, "now remove your robe like a good Mommy-slut."

I began to stand up and she ordered gently but firmly, "No, remain on your knees, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, as I somewhat awkwardly shrugged out of my robe, not at all ashamed to be in my living room in just lingerie in front of a teenager I barely knew... and who could ruin my career and perhaps my daughter's reputation at the same time.

Yet, I was so intoxicated by her... I was completely at her whim... dying to see what she was going to make me do next.

Wanting her to be my Mistress... to guide me to a sexuality inside I'd somehow always longed for even though I hadn't consciously known it existed.

Once I was just in lingerie and thigh highs, she smiled, "Very sexy outfit, my pet. Were you expecting me?"

"I dressed up to chat online with you," I admitted.

"Well, you really are the perfect pet," she nodded approvingly. "Now lead me to your bedroom, my dear."

I began to get up again when she ordered, "No, you will never stand during our playtime unless I tell you to do so. Crawl."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, as she picked up her duffle bag and followed me as I crawled, like a dog, to my bedroom... my pussy gushing.

Once in my bedroom, she went to my bed and sat on the edge. She asked, as she parted her legs to reveal that her pantyhose were crotchless and she wasn't wearing any panties, "Now what do you want, my pet?"

I wanted to taste my first pussy.

I could feel the hunger of anticipation course through me as I stared at her perfectly framed box.

I could feel my mouth watering and felt myself reflexively lick my lips as my attention lost itself in her box.

The blunt words out of my mouth shocked even me. It is one thing to type such things on the safety of the internet, but another to declare it in front of an eighteen-year-old whose fragrant kitty was less than a foot away from my sensitive nose. I answered, "I want to taste your cunt so badly."

"Hungry are we?" she chuckled playfully, as her fingers traced her own pussy lips.

"Starving," I nodded, desperate to be allowed the privilege of lapping from her box.

"Then come and begin your journey as a cunt lapping submissive pet," she offered.

Like a race car driver with her engine revving at the starting line waiting for the gun, the moment I was given the green light I vroomed on all fours between the teen's nylon-clad legs.

Any doubts this was a mistake... that I was straight... ended the moment my tongue made contact with her pussy and I tasted her juice.

Life suddenly made sense and I began devouring her pussy... lapping like a bitch dog in her water dish on a hot day.

She moaned, "Mmmmmmm, yes, eat my pussy, my pet."

Hearing her moan sent a physical thrill through me, knowing I was pleasing her.

As I explored her pussy like Columbus discovering America, searching every nook and cranny of her wet cunt, her juices kept leaking ever so slightly, tempting me even more... making me work harder for the full flood... desperately wanting her dam to break and flood my face with her heavenly cream.

"How do I taste, my eager beaver?" she asked, as her hands went through my hair.

"Beyond heavenly," I answered before diving back into her ocean without a snorkel, "I'm addicted to your cunt already."

"Good, because you'll be dining down there regularly," she declared... music to my ears and delectable to my tongue.

I responded, "I may need daily banquets."

"Like daughter, like mother," she purred, then she pulled my head deep into her wetness before I had time to ponder her new revelation.

I pushed away the reality that my daughter had boldly gone where her Mom had not gone until now, as I kept licking and moved my lips to her clit and sucked on it hard.

She pulled my face hard into her cunt as she screamed, "I'm coming, my slut!"

And her full flood of cum was as amazing as I imagined. My face was splattered with cum as I was given a full facial. She was a squirter, and I eagerly drank every drop of cum I could... having discovered my new addiction... pussy wine.

When she finally let go of my head a minute later, she weakly declared, still recovering from her orgasm, "I'm going to really enjoy using you."

And still wanting more, feeling drunk and completely intoxicated with her cum, I responded like a bimbo slut and not a dignified professional, as I begged, "Oh yes, Mistress, please use your slut. She needs to come so badly."

"I do have a gift for you," she smiled, as she went to her duffle bag. "Get on the bed and take those panties off. My sluts never wear panties... except for the obvious time of month."

"Is that why my daughter wasn't wearing any?" I asked, curious if my daughter was a pet too... or if they were just having lesbian sex.

"Of course," Megan nodded, as she took off her skirt and then put on a big strap-on cock. "She is a switch."

"Oh my, that thing is huge," I gasped, an eight plus inch cock staring me in the eyes, before my brain caught up and processed her words. I then asked, "What is a switch?"

"Someone who can be submissive or dominant, depending on the scenario," she explained as she walked over to me. "She is submissive to me and the cheerleaders, but she is dominant to Mrs. Walker. You should have seen them together this afternoon. She made that foxy teacher come so many times she passed out! That's when I told her she could have you, too."

"You gave me to my daughter?" I asked, even though I'd heard her words.

"You do want to be a Mommy-slut," she pointed out, not asking me but reminding me, as she ordered, "On all fours."

I obeyed, as I prevaricated, "But that was just a silly online fantasy."

"So was having a teenage Mistress from Canada," she pointed out, as she moved behind me. She then asked, "Does my slut want my cock filling her wet cunt?"

That was hard to argue. Yet, while submitting to an eighteen-year-old was shocking and wrong in theory, submitting to my daughter and committing incest was a whole new level. Yet, as I felt her cock rubbing between my pussy lips, I was again weakened about my potential incestuous future and focused on getting the fucking I desperately needed this very moment, so I responded wickedly, "Wouldn't this be better on Mistress Hailey's bed?"

I couldn't believe I'd just called my daughter 'Mistress'... but I was too far gone to be accountable for anything I said.... I wasn't drunk... but I was drunk on lust and that was more dangerous than any alcohol.

"You wicked bad girl," she purred, as she slid the entire cock in my cunt.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as all eight inches filled me.

Just as quickly she pulled out and offered, "Lead the way my slut, and for such a wicked suggestion you can come as many times as you wish tonight. Usually I set restrictions."

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned, as the cock was pulled out of me... making me feel empty.

I got off the bed, dropped back onto my knees and began crawling to my daughter's room.

"You really are a perfect pet," she approved, as she followed behind me.

I crawled onto my daughter's bed, and got back onto all fours. I looked back at Megan who was watching me and I begged, as I wiggled my ass, "Please Mistress Megan, come and fuck your pet plaything on her daughter's bed."

She joined me on the bed and in one hard thrust slammed the beast of a cock deep inside my fevered wanton cunt.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed, wanting to just be fucked... hard.

And she sure wasn't making love to me, she was fucking me. Her body slammed into me hard with each forward thrust.

"Oh yes, fuck my cunt, Mistress," I begged, my breathing already getting erratic.

After a dozen hard thrusts, she asked, as she rammed that cock as deep into me as humanly possible, "Who owns this sloppy twat?"

"You do!" I declared, without hesitation, the pleasure I was feeling one I would do anything to keep happening... again and again and again.

"Who else?" she questioned, as she slapped my ass.

"Hailey does," I declared, knowing that was what she wanted me to say.

As her thumb teased my rosebud, she asked, "And who owns this hole?"

"All three of my fuck holes are for you or Hailey to use as you please," I declared, my orgasm imminent and I was willing to give myself to her without reservation... and apparently to my daughter as well.

"This asshole seems quite loose," she purred, as her thumb began to gape my asshole. "You like it in the ass, don't you?"

"I used to love having all my holes used," I declared, even if that was almost two decades ago in law school, although I did use a butt plug in my ass on occasion when home alone and wanting to reminisce being treated like a slut.

And as her thumb penetrated my ass, I screamed, as my first orgasm ripped through me, "Yes, fuck, double penetrate your bimbo bitch."

She laughed, as she didn't slow down, "I think I've awoken a monster."

"You've awoken a slut," I countered, as I began bouncing back on her cock, wanting multiple orgasms, already feeling a second orgasm building while I was still trembling from my first.

"Whose slut?" she questioned, as I began bouncing back on the cock, trying to get it to go even deeper in me... her thumb also going deeper.

"I'm your slut," I moaned, as I fucked myself for a couple of minutes.

Suddenly she pulled out, when my orgasm was close, flipped me onto my back, spread my legs and slammed back into me all in a couple of seconds.

She demanded, "Tell me what you are."

"A slut, a bimbo, a whore, a cunt munching pet," I rambled.

"And a Mommy-slut," she added.

"Yes, yes, yes, a Mommy-slut who will crawl between my daughter's legs whenever she snaps her fingers and points at her shaved cunt," I declared, which was the final straw as my second orgasm ripped through me like a gale-force storm.

As I came like a broken faucet, Megan pulling out of me, I heard a voice that wasn't Megan's saying, "That's really good to know. Ready to become a Mommy-slut... Mom?"

I broke eye contact with Megan as a chill went up my spine even as cum leaked out of me. I turned to see my daughter standing just inside the door to her bedroom, naked except for a pair of thigh highs. She was also wearing a big grin as she filmed me with her phone. Oh yes. And a strap-on.

What was my response?

Well... that is a completely different story.

The end.

Coming someday if enough interest:

FALL OF A MILF: Daughter's Pet