All Comments on 'Fallen Angel: Loneliness Itself'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please stop.

Please please please stop writing! I've read a fair few of your stories and none of them are good. The plot lines are always flawed, misinformed and sometimes, quite frankly bigoted (I'm referring to some of the stories you've done set in South Africa when I speak of bigotry). Every now and then I read another of your stories to see if you've improved any, and you haven't. Not at all. So please stop posting. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I like it but

I liked your story but it needs some ACTION. This is a SEX site. Or even romance, something needs to happen. Nothing HAPPENED in this story. This was my first time reading a non-human genre story and from the looks of it, I won't try this genre again.

PoisonlovePoisonloveabout 11 years ago
wow

Your anonymous fans are irresistibly dumb! come on!! try and write yourself a story and we'll see. The story is good, too much detail as to what might turn out into mini stories but the main idea was there. June is one of those he's been escaping from!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES