Falling for my Mother-in-law Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother-in-law loved seeing son-in-law's naked, erect prick.
6.6k words
4.07
20k
38
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falling for my Mother-in-law, Ch. 3

Mother-in-law and son-in-law discuss their sexual attraction to one another.

I confessed my sexual attraction to my mother-in-law, Sharon. I told her that I was attracted to older big, breasted women. She confessed her sexually attraction to me. She told me that she was attracted to well endowed, younger men. Unbelievably, she loved men with big pricks as much as I loved women with big breasts. My wife's mother loved my big prick as much as I loved her huge breasts.

# # #

Reread, Reviewed, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 2, Falling for my Mother-in-law:

Now that I think of it, as if I had deliberately exposed myself to my wife's mother, I couldn't have arranged for this to happen any better. Embarrassed that Sharon unintentionally saw my naked cock, not expecting her reaction, she shocked me as much as she sexually excited me that she stared at my erect prick. Seemingly, she liked what she was seeing as much as I liked what I was showing.

Mortified at first, when I watched her continue to stare at my naked prick, my sexual excitement replaced my humiliation. I had unintentionally exposed my erect, naked prick to my mother-in-law. Sharon not only stared at my naked prick but also, she took me in her hand and wrapped her fingers around my big dick.

No longer caring that she's my wife's mother, shamelessly, I didn't immediately cover my nakedness with my hand. With exposing myself an accident before, now I wanted her to see my erect prick. I wanted her to stare at my naked cock.

When I saw her staring, wanting to give her a good, long look, I took my time stuffing my big dick back inside of my pajama bottoms. I hoped she'd reach out her hand and wrap her fingers around me again. Something that I had never imagined her doing before, I imagined her doing now. Hoping that she would, I imagined her stroking me and sucking me.

Something that I thought would never happen was something that I thought she'd never say. She said that she enjoyed seeing my erect, naked prick. She said that I have a big, beautiful prick. Then, sexually shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, whether deliberately or unintentionally, while she continued staring at my erect cock, she gave me the perfect down blouse view of her bra clad breasts.

I only hoped that she didn't tell my wife that I had unintentionally exposed myself to her. No doubt, Christine would think that I had deliberately exposed myself to her mother. Then, after I confessed to my wife's mother that I'm sexually attracted to older women with big breasts, she confessed that she's sexually attracted to younger men with big pricks. Oddly enough, with her having huge breasts, I'm not only sexually attracted to my MILF of a mother-in-law but also, with me having a big dick, she's sexually attracted to me, too.

'Wow,' I thought!

Nonetheless all good, what came out of my mother-in-law telling me that I was nakedly exposed and me telling her that I stared down her blouse, was the feeling that we could tell one another anything. Indeed, with me unembarrassed and unashamed, I even felt comfortable enough with her to confess my sexual attraction to older women with big breasts. Already knowing that she liked younger men with big pricks, in the way that she felt comfortable enough to tell me her sexual attraction to which type of men, I felt comfortable telling her my sexual attraction to which type of women.

Yet, sexually surprising me, instead of looking away in embarrassment and in shame, as if she had never seen and erect, naked prick before, she continued staring at my naked prick with sexual arousal. Difficult for me to wrap my horny brain around, my mother-in-law stared at my naked prick in the way that I stared at all I could see of the downblouse view of her breasts. A romantically, sexual match made in heaven, Sharon enjoyed all that she saw of me in the way that I enjoyed all that I saw of her.

Even after I put my prick away, she continued staring at my cock that continued tenting my pajama bottoms. In the way that she continued staring at my erect prick, I continued staring down her blouse at all that I could see of her big breasts. Seemingly, in the way that she couldn't help herself from staring at my erection, I couldn't help myself from staring at her humongous tits.

# # #

Now, forbidden wickedness filled me with sexual desire for Sharon. My wife never stared at me in that sexual way. With my mother-in-law telling me that she enjoyed seeing my naked penis and then telling me that I had a big, beautiful prick, I was tempted to pull out my cock and stroke myself in front of her. After unintentionally exposing myself to her, while hoping that she'd expose her naked breasts to me, this time, I wanted to deliberately expose myself to her instead of accidentally exposing myself to her.

Sexually tempted to do so, I wondered what she'd say if I suddenly pulled out my prick and masturbated in front of her. I wondered what she'd do if I stroked my cock faster and harder while she watched. I wondered if she'd open her mouth and blow me. I wondered if she'd allow me to step closer to her and not only cum in her mouth but also cum all over her face, in her blonde hair, and across her blouse and bra clad breasts. I could only imagine my mother-in-law calling my wife to tell her that I had given her a cum bath.

'Christine, first your husband exposed his erect, naked prick to me, then he masturbated in front of me. Stepping closer, he ejaculated a load of his cum in my mouth. Not done sexually violating me, he exploded a second load of cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my blouse and bra covered breasts,' I imagined my mother-in-law calling her daughter and telling her everything that happened.

Only, if I dared to deliberately expose myself to my wife's mother, and masturbated in front of her, not only would she tell Christine but maybe, she'd leave. Yet, with her not having a job or a place to live, where would she go? How would she support herself? She'd not only be unemployed but also, she'd be homeless.

How would I explain to Christine why her mother left? How could I tell her that her mother left was because I not only deliberately exposed my naked prick to her after unintentionally exposing my big dick to her? Then, with me sexually excited that Sharon stared at my naked prick, how could I tell her that I masturbated in front of her mother, ejaculated in her mouth, and gave her a cum bath?

Besides, something I thought would never happen, suddenly, I enjoyed my time with my mother-in-law. Not wanting her to move in with me before, I didn't want her to leave now. Enjoying her company, I loved talking to her more than I enjoyed talking to my wife. Now, that we created a bond, albeit a forbidden, sexual bond, I wanted her to stay to keep me company. More than that, with her seemingly as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited, I relished the sudden, sexual repartee and the erotic teasing. I couldn't wait to see what more would happen next.

# # #

Falling for my Mother-in-law, Chapter 3:

Instead of looking away from my noticeable erection that continued to tent my pajama bottoms, my mother-in-law stared at my erect, pajama clad prick in the way that I stared down her blouse at her enormous breasts. After I told her that she had flashed me, I couldn't stop myself from staring at the all that I could still see of her big tits. As if she laughed over a private joke, she laughed again. Then, she surprised me by what she said next.

"Don't be sorry for staring at what you could see of my breasts in a downblouse view, Michael," she said with a wave of her hand and with another sexy laugh. "I'm flattered that you noticed me in that sexual way. Women, even mothers-in-law, enjoy flashing men, even sons-in-law, something that they shouldn't see of themselves," she said with a laugh. "It's a lonely world out there and, sometimes, we all need some sexual attention," she said.

Now aware that I was staring, she leaned forward on her elbows again to give me another downblouse view, this time a deliberate downblouse view of her the tops of big breasts and her long line of cleavage. As soon as she leaned forward, the plunging neckline of her low-cut blouse leaned forward with her before falling wide open again. In the way that I continued staring down her blouse at her huge breasts, she continued staring at my cock that continued tenting my pajama bottoms.

She stared up at me as if looking to see my reaction to seeing a downblouse of all that I could see of her exposed breasts. She gave me a big, sexy smile and a naughty look. Then, surprising me, instead of looking at me with embarrassmented shame, she looked up at me with a face full of sexual arousal. Seemingly, my mother-in-law became just as horny in her voyeurism of me as I grew horny in my voyeurism of her.

Clearly, something that I had never expected to do, I had made my mother-in-law sexually aroused by unintentionally exposing my naked dick to her. Something that shocked me and sexually excited me at the same time, setting the sexual wheels in motion, by accidentally exposing my erect prick to her, I had made her horny. By her giving me a downblouse view of her huge breasts, she had made me horny, too.

Never thinking that I'd flash her my naked prick, whether deliberately or accidentally, I never thought that she'd flash a downblouse view of her huge breasts. Then, with us discussing it, I never thought that I'd have this sort of open, sexual dialogue with my mother-in-law. With her having just moved in today, I couldn't imagine what would happen tomorrow.

# # #

"Since you confessed your sexual attraction to older women with big breasts, Michael, allow me to confess something sexually personal to you, too," she said.

As if rethinking what she was about to say, she paused while staring up at me with her beautiful, big, blue eyes.

"I haven't seen a naked cock since my husband died," said Sharon with sadness. "Matter of fact, I haven't seen an erect prick, since Christine's father contracted Diabetes. Because of his morbid obesity, he could no longer get and maintain an erection," she said looking up at me with gloom while taking me in her sexual confidence. "He had such a tiny cock."

Not knowing what to say to all that she confessed about her deceased husband's miniscule, limp dick, I said what I thought was appropriate.

"I'm sorry," I said.

She smiled at me again.

"Don't be sorry, Michael," she said with a little smile and a shrug.

She continued staring at the big impression that my erect cock made when still tenting my pajama bottoms. If it wasn't enough that she continued staring at my erection while I continued staring down her blouse, I couldn't believe that I was having this kind of sexual conversation with my mother-in-law. Then, she shocked me as much as she sexually excited me by what she said next.

"If you don't mind me saying so, Michael, unembarrassed, and unashamed to say this but I was thrilled to see your big, beautiful cock," she said looking up at me to give me a sexy smile. "I hope you're not embarrassed but I loved seeing your erect, naked prick. My daughter is a lucky woman," she said again with a big smile. "I only wish my husband had your prick," she said with a dirty laugh.

She looked at me to see my reaction to what she said. She laughed again but this time with a nervous laugh. Tempted to ask her if she wanted to see my naked prick again, I was tempted to reach inside my pajama pee hole and pull out Mikey. With her already confessing that she loved seeing my erect, naked prick, I wondered what she do and say if I removed my cock from my pajama bottoms and exposed myself to her again.

# # #

"Since we're playing some convoluted version of Truth or Dare," she said with a laugh. "Forgive me for staring but your prick is only the second prick that I've seen since I've been married. Now that I said that you have a big, beautiful cock, I'm embarrassed to admit that seeing your erect, naked penis sexually aroused me," she said while waving her hand in front of her blushing face as if trying to cool herself.

Perhaps, thinking better of it, she paused again as if rethinking what she was about to say but she said what she was thinking anyway.

"It's been years since I've been sexually aroused other than with my own hand. No doubt, I'll be masturbating tonight over seeing your naked prick," she said with a dirty laugh and a sexy, little grin.

'Something that no son-in-law in his right mind should ask his mother-in-law, I was tempted to ask her if she needed my help in masturbating herself,' I thought. Thinking better of saying what I was thinking, I remained quiet. 'I was tempted to ask her if she wanted to see my naked prick again.'

Denying me a further downblouse view of her breasts, she pushed her top closed with her fingers and she sat back in her chair. While she continued staring up at me standing next to her, like seeing two mountains on the distant horizon, I continued staring at the huge impressions that her big tits made in her blouse and bra. The side view of her big tits was amazing. I loved her huge breasts as much as she loved my big dick.

"Forgive me for saying this, but I'm unashamed and unembarrassed to say that when I wrapped my fingers around your cock," she said with a pause while staring up at me. "I was tempted to stroke you," she said with a dirty laugh. "I was tempted to masturbate you. I suddenly wanted to hear and watch you cum," she said with a dirty laugh.

She looked up at me to see my reaction to what she said about wanting to stroke me. Again, she paused as if rethinking what she was going to say next. Then, she sexually shocked me again by what she said.

'My mother-in-law was tempted to masturbate me,' I thought. 'She wanted to hear me and watch me cum. Wow,' I thought.

# # #

Then, astonishing me, as if Christine told her mother what my sexual fantasy was, Sharon voiced my sexual fantasy come true.

"Something so sexually inappropriate for a mother-in-law to want to do to her son-in-law, I was tempted to take you in my mouth and blow you," she said staring up at me with those magical blue eyes again. "It's been a long time since I sucked an erect cock, Michael," she said.

Again, she stared up at me with red faced, sexual arousal to see my reaction to what she said about her wanting to take me in her mouth and blow me. Something that I'll be masturbating over tonight, tomorrow morning, and every day thereafter, I imagined my mother-in-law taking me in her hand before taking me in her mouth. Giving me what her daughter had never done and what she should have given me, I imagined Sharon blowing me. I imagined her mother stroking my cock while sucking my cock. I imagined cumming in my mother-in-law's mouth and watching her swallow my cum.

"Something that I used to be quite skilled at doing before I married my husband; it's been years since I've given a blowjob."

Again, she stared up at me as if to see my reaction to what she was about to say. As if she was thinking about blowing me, I watched her slide a slow tongue across her red, full lips again. Then, again, she stunned me with what she said next.

"I used to love sucking cock," she said closing her eyes and swooning. "I enjoyed controlling men not only with my hand and my pussy but also with my mouth. When they ejaculated their cum in my mouth, congratulating myself for a blowjob well done, I loved swallowing their cum," she said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

Stunned into silence, all that I could do was to stare at Sharon in dumbfounded shock.

'I don't believe this,' I thought. 'My wife's mother confessed that she was tempted to wrap her fingers around my cock and stroke my prick. She was tempted to take me in her mouth and blow me. Quite skilled at giving blowjobs before she was married, she told me that she used to love sucking cock, allowing men to cum in her mouth, and swallowing their cum,' I thought.

Not believing all that she was telling me, as if seeing her for the first time, I stared at my mother-in-law in the way that I had never stared at her before. Then, I wondered if this was a game that she was playing. Perhaps, she had been schooled by my wife to say everything that I wanted to hear. Nonetheless, no matter if this was a game or not, she had me at blowjob.

'Something that my wife isn't, my mother-in-law is a talented cocksucker. Dreading my mother-in-law living with me before, I'm going to enjoy living with Sharon now,' I thought. 'I only hoped that Sharon wanted to blow me as much as I wanted her to blow me. I'd love for her to suck my cock. I'd love to cum in her mouth. I'd love to watch her swallow my cum,' I thought.

Then, as if she was signaling me that she wanted to blow me, she slid a slow tongue across her red, full lips again. Then, she stared at me to see my reaction to what she had just said to stroking me and blowing me. When I didn't answer her, unable to speak for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, she continued.

"Forgive me for staring at your naked penis but that was quite the unexpected, surprised sight for me to see," she said with a dirty laugh while staring up at me to see my reaction to what she had said. "With it having been so long since I've seen such a big and erect, naked cock, I couldn't stop myself from staring. Suddenly, I feel like such a whore," she said with a laugh. "Don't tell my daughter but your mother-in-law is a whore," she said with a dirty laugh.

When she said that she suddenly felt like a whore and was a whore, I thought about installing a stripper's pole in her bedroom again. Now, that we're having such an open, sexual conversation, I'd love to watch my mother-in-law pole dancing. I'd love to watch her slowly strip off her clothes as she danced around the pole to music. I wondered if she'd enjoy having a stripper's pole in her bedroom as much as I would.

# # #

Knowing full well that I was looking and could see her huge breasts, giving me another downblouse view, this time a deliberate downblouse view, she leaned forward again. Once again, she gave me a deliberate downblouse view of the tops of her breasts, her long line of cleavage, and the top of her bra. In the way that she continued staring at my erect cock that tented my pajama bottoms, I stared at all that I could see of her bra clad breasts.

Sharon sexually teased me in the way that my wife should have sexually teased me. She talked dirty to me in the way that my wife should have talked dirty to me. She talked about stroking my cock, sucking my cock, and cumming in her mouth in the way that my wife should talk about stroking my cock, sucking my cock, and cumming in her mouth. She made me wish that I had married mother instead of daughter.

"Since we're playing some form of Truth or Dare," I said with a pause as if rethinking what I to say. "In the way that you were tempted to wrap your fingers around my naked prick and stroke me, and tempted to take me in your mouth and blow me," I said staring down her wide opened blouse again. "When I saw the downblouse view of your enormous breasts, I was tempted to reach down and feel the tops of your breasts before reaching inside of your bra to fondle your breasts and finger your nipples."

She looked up at me to give me a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"Oh, my," she said with a sexy laugh. "That would have been awkward," she said with another sexy laugh.

She looked down her top and opened it even more by pulling her top forward with her index finger. Then, she paused again while staring up at me to see my reaction to all that I was seeing of her big and beautiful breasts. She paused longer to watch my reaction to what she was about to say next.

12