Falling for my Mother-in-law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wouldn't you have been surprised if I allowed you to reach your hand down my top and feel my breasts before allowing you to reach inside my bra and allow you to finger my nipples," she said with a dirty laugh. "In the way that you, no doubt, love having your cock stroked and sucked, I love having my breasts felt and my nipples fingered," she said with dirty laugh.

# # #

Again, with her continuing to give me a downblouse view of her breasts, I wanted to ask her if I could stick my hand down her blouse and fondle her breasts while fingering her nipples. I was tempted to ask her if she wanted to see my cock again. With her saying that she enjoyed seeing my prick and telling me that I had a big, beautiful prick, I was tempted to pull out my prick. I was tempted to masturbate myself in front of my wife's mother while sticking my hand inside of her blouse and her bra.

With her confessing that my penis was only the second penis that she's seen since she's been married, I wondered if my mother-in-law is a closet whore. I wondered how many naked pricks she saw before she was married. Since she said that she was quite skilled at giving blowjobs before she was married and loved sucking cocks, I wondered how many blowjobs she had given and cocks she had sucked. Again, she made me horny when she confessed that she enjoyed seeing my naked prick.

She said that she was sexually aroused when she saw my erect, naked penis. She said that she was tempted to take me in her hand and stroke me. She said that she was tempted to take me in her mouth and blow me. I never expected to receive such a favorable reaction to me unintentionally exposing myself to her. Since she complimented me on my penis again, I wondered if I should compliment her on her big, beautiful breasts again?

"Since you told me that I have a big and beautiful cock, you have big and beautiful breasts," I said while staring down her open blouse again. "With breasts one of my favorite parts of a woman's body, I love your huge breasts, Sharon, the bigger the better," I said with a dirty laugh.

She smiled up at me.

"Thank you. I'm glad that I have huge breasts and that you love my big tits," she said with a laugh. "I love your big dick," she said with another dirty laugh while continuing to stare at my erection.

She looked down her top again as if to see what I could see of her breasts. Then, looking as if she was rethinking what she was about to say, she said it anyway. Sexually exciting me as much as she sexually surprised me again, she added more fuel to my sexual fire by saying what more she said.

"To be honest, I'm indebted to you. It was a nice surprise to see an erect, naked prick again," she said with a dirty laugh. "Even if that erect, naked prick is my son-in-law's erect, naked prick, especially if it was my son-in-law's erect, naked prick, thank you," she said giving me a sexy smile, a dirty laugh, and a naughty look. "You made my day," she said while giving me a big smile.

'I couldn't believe it. My wife's mother is indebted to me. I made her day by exposing my big dick to her. My mother-in-law thanked me for accidentally flashing her my erect, naked prick.

Again, I was tempted to strip off my pajama bottoms, show her my naked prick again, and offer her my erect cock to stroke and/or to suck. Dreading her coming to live with me, now I had a feeling that I'm going to enjoy living with my wife's mother,' I thought. 'After living with her for a while, I could only imagine what more she'd say next and what more would happen next.'

# # #

She continued staring at my erect penis that tented my pajama bottoms until I sat in my chair with my hands in my lap. Then, sexually shocking me with what more that she had to say, she made me uncomfortable by sharing so much of her personal, sexual life so early in our first day of living together. I mean, when I had just met the woman after having not seen her in years, I couldn't imagine what would happen after we've been living together for a while.

"I haven't had sex in ten-years," she said out of the clear blue.

She blew my mind while looking at me as if I was fresh meat. She looked at me with her face blushing red as if she wanted to have sex with me. Again, she sexually surprised me as much as she sexually excited me by confessing such personal information about her private, sexlife. I didn't know how to respond to all that she had said?

'Was she hoping that I'd give her sex,' I thought? 'Was she hoping that I'd give her a sexual orgasm? Since she's quite skilled at giving blowjobs and admitted that she loved sucking cock, was she wanting to blow me? Something that her daughter refused to do; I'd love Sharon to blow me. In the way that I imagined her blowing me and cumming in her mouth before, I imagined her blowing me and cumming in her mouth, again, now.'

"Trust me," she said suddenly looking sad. "It wasn't my idea not to have sex. With me always horny and sexually frustrated, I wanted sex. Instead of masturbating myself with my finger, my vibrator, and/or with my dildo, I needed a cock. I needed an erect prick. I needed a hard dick. I needed sex. Unlike my virgin saint of a daughter, I can't go without sex for long periods of time. I love sex. I love giving as much as I love receiving."

'Wow! Again, how do I respond to that? Too much information,' I thought. 'Why is she telling me all this? She's talking to me as if she's a man and we're drinking beer at a bar. Why did she say that she hasn't seen a naked cock since her husband died?'

Perhaps, all she needed was for me to listen because, at a loss for words, I looked at her not knowing what to say. Stunned that she had confessed so much about her private, sexual life, I didn't know what else to do other than to listen. It sexually excited me when she said cock, prick, and dick.

Yet, perhaps, this whole thing was a sham. Perhaps, this was nothing more than a scheme devised by my wife for me to make a pass at her mother. Maybe, my mother-in-law was instructed by my wife on what to say and on what to do to sexually seduce me. Knowing what I sexually needed, an older woman with big breasts, and wanted, a blowjob, maybe, my wife had arranged her mother to sexually tease me and erotically excite me enough for me to make a sexual pass at her.

'Why did she say that she enjoyed seeing my erect cock? Why did she say that I have a big, beautiful cock? Why did she compliment me on my naked prick,' I wondered? 'Why did she tell me that her husband could no longer get and maintain an erection? Why did she tell me that she can't go without sex for long periods of time, that she loves sex, and that she loves giving as much as she loved receiving? Why did she tell me that she used to love sucking cock, allowing men to cum in her mouth, and swallow their cum?'

I continued looking at her while not knowing what to say.

'Why did she tell me that she's always horny and sexually frustrated? Why did she tell me that she wanted sex? Why did she tell that she needed sex? Why did she tell me that she masturbated? Why did she tell me that she needed an erect prick? Why did she tell me that she needed a hard dick? Is she hoping to have sex with me,' I thought again? 'Or if she playing me and setting me up for divorce court,' I thought?

# # #

Suddenly and again, something that I had never imagined, with her looking so much like her daughter, the thought of having illicit sex with my wife's mother sexually excited me. A big step, did I dare make a pass at her and try and to sexually seduce her? Now, filled with forbidden, sexual thoughts for my mother-in-law, I wondered what she was like in bed. With her daughter not giving me oral sex, and with her mother not having given a blowjob in years, I wondered if Sharon would suck my cock.

With this our first day together, she had already made me sexually crazy. Again, I was tempted to strip myself naked while hoping that she'd reach out and touch my stiff prick while stroking my erect dick. Now, sexually focusing more on her than I sexually thought about myself, unable to stop myself from imagining her in all manner of undress, I wondered what she looked like without her clothes.

I wondered what she looked like in her bra and panties. Making myself horny, I wondered what she looked like topless. I wondered what her big, naked breasts and erect nipples looked like.

I'd love to see her shapely, naked ass. Making me even more sexually excited, I wondered what she looked like naked. I wondered if she was a natural blonde. I wondered if her pussy was shaved, trimmed, or bushy.

'Never considering it before, I considered it now. How hot would that be to have sex with my mother-in-law while Christine was in Hong Kong and having sex with some Chinese man,' I thought? 'What's fair for her is fair for me.

Maybe, me having sex with her mother was what my wife hoped I'd do all along. Perhaps, with me wanting sex, especially a blowjob, and her mother an experienced cocksucker, maybe, Christine thought that I'd be a better match for her mother than for her. Maybe, she hoped that I'd leave her for her mother,' I thought.

Now, that her mother was living with me, I imagined having sex with Sharon every time Christine disappeared for weeks at a time on another business trip. With her loving to give as much as she loved to receive, I imagined eating her pussy and giving her sexual orgasms with my fingers and my tongue. In returned of me giving her an oral, sexual orgasm, I imagined her giving me an oral, sexual orgasm. I imagined her sucking my dick and allowing me to cum in her beautiful mouth while watching her swallowing my cum.

'Nah, my wife would never cheat on me. She'd never have extramarital sex. Too focused on moving up the ladder, and breaking the glass ceiling to be the company's first, female president, she's too concerned with her career. She loved her job too much to jeopardize it by having an extramarital affair with one of her business associates in China.'

# # #

Yet, especially after she had given me a full body hug, kissed me on the lips, and given me a downblouse view of her breasts, suddenly, I couldn't remove the thought of making out with Sharon. While kissing her, French kissing her, I imagined touching and feeling her through her clothes while slowly undressing her. I imagined stripping her naked. I imagined giving her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I imagined having forbidden sex with my mother-in-law.

I imagined mounting her and making love to her while continuing to make out with her before fucking her fast and hard. I imagined cumming in her pussy, and giving her a third, sexual orgasm with my cock. I imagined her sleeping in my bed. I imagined making love to her every morning and fucking her every night. In the way that I wanted my wife to scream my name when I fucked her, I imagined my mother-in-law screaming my name when I fucked her.

'Michael! Michael! Don't stop. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming again,' I imagined Sharon saying. "Oh, Michael. Oh, Michael."

When my wife didn't sexually want me, I felt sad that albeit sexually excited, that seemingly, my wife's mother sexually wanted me. Suddenly, feeling perversely perverted, I wanted to have sex with my mother-in-law. With her seemingly, sexually willing, I imagined having consensual sex with my wife's mother.

Yet, still unsure. I couldn't help but think that this was all prearranged to entrap me. With her not even here for a day, why else would Sharon, seemingly, be so ready to have sex with me?

'Stop it. Enough,' I thought! 'This is lunacy. What's wrong with me? How dare I imagine having sex with this woman that I barely know. This is my wife's mother and not some barroom whore that I invited home to fuck,' I thought. 'I can't have sex with my mother-in-law, even if she is a MILF.'

She could be telling me what my wife told her to tell me. She could be telling me all that I wanted to hear. Maybe, she's lying when she said that I made her day when she saw my naked prick. Maybe, she's lying about me having a big, beautiful prick. Maybe, she's lying about loving to suck cock. Maybe, she's lying about loving when men cum in her mouth and she swallows their cum.'

I looked at her while trying to clear my mind of having sex with her but I couldn't. After she had sexually teased me by giving me a continual downblouse view of her breasts, I continued thinking of her without her clothes. After she told me that she loved sucking cock, I continued thinking of her on her knees while sucking my prick and allowing me to cum in her beautiful mouth.

'Yes, she's beautiful. Yes, she sexy. Yes, she's shapely but she's my mother-in-law. How dare I imagine having illicit sex with my wife's mother,' I thought while berating myself?

# # #

A million thoughts ran through my mind. Never considering it before, not even wanting her to live with me, for the first time, I seriously imagined having sex with my wife's, MILF of a mother now. Horny and sexually frustrated enough to do so, I wondered if tricking me in having forbidden sex with Sharon was the intention of my mother-in-law or of my wife?

Was Christine expecting me to sexually service and physically satisfy her mother while she was away and I was home alone with her? Was this their plan to entrap me all along? Was this my wife's way to set the divorce wheels in motion, to get rid of me, to take the house from me, and to leave me with nothing?

A good plan that may have been formulated by my wife. Having already confessed to my wife that I was sexually attracted to busty, older women, was Christine thinking that I'd fall in love with her mother in the way that I had fallen in love with her? A realistic strategy for her to have, the thought that my wife may have hoped that I'd have extramarital sex with her mother gave me pause. Something that I considered, in the way that she looked at me with sexual arousal, was Sharon hoping and expecting me to entrap me by soliciting her mother for sex?

Was this Christine's way of ending our marriage by having me have a forbidden, sexual affair with her mother? Was Sharon part of the plan to initiate divorce proceedings by my having forbidden sex with her? Was this their combined plan to entrap me by luring me to have extramarital sex with her mother? Playing over their possible deception in my mind, again, I wondered, was this her way to take our beautiful house in the divorce settlement and leave me with nothing?

'He had sex with Christine's mother, your Honor,' I imagined her high priced, divorce attorney saying. 'Her dear, sweet, elderly mother, said that he forced himself on her. Her mother testified under oath that he deliberately exposed himself to her. Her mother gave testimony that he not only stripped her naked but also that he forced her to sexually service him orally, vaginally, and anally.'

Then, I wondered what this was really all about. Was this Christine's way of covering her guilty conscience? Had my wife found a lover in China? Was she carrying on a sexually relationship with another man in East Asia? That would explain why she wouldn't have sex with me. Was she sacrificing her mother so that she wouldn't feel guilty about her having an extramarital affair in China?

Christine traveled to China the most and stayed there the longest. With her traveling all over the world and with her speaking several languages, imagining the worst, I wondered if she had been having sexual affairs with men and/or with women in foreign countries? With us married five plus years, and with her traveling so much, too much, the honeymoon was long over.

Even when she was home, with her always working or too tired, we seldom had sex. Masturbation was my only sexual release. Now that Sharon was living with me, she filled my head with forbidden, sexual thoughts. After I saw downblouse views of the tops of her meaty breasts, her long line of sexy cleavage, and her low-cut bra, and she saw my naked prick, at least I had more to masturbate over when stroking myself. Now, instead of wishing that I could have sex with my wife, I wished that I could have sex with her mother.

To be continued...

12