Falling for my Mother-in-law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagined my wife's mother taking my big prick in her hand and slowly stroking my cock while staring up at me and smiling. I imagined Sharon giving me a hand job. I stared down at her hands. With her long, manicured fingers wrapped around my stiff prick, I imagined her fingering the head of my cock while stroking me faster and harder.

Then, something her daughter had never done and would never do, I imagined my wife's mother taking me in her mouth and giving me a blowjob. I imagined my MILF of a mother-in-law sucking my cock. I imagined her staring up at me with her big, blue eyes while my erect prick was buried in her mouth. I stared up at her full, red lips while imagining her sucking my cock.

As if to see if she was real, I touched her red, lipstick, clad lips with my finger. Surprising me, she took my finger in her mouth. She sucked my finger as if she sucked my prick. Then, she laughed.

"If I tell you what the surprise is, then it won't be a surprise," she said with another laugh. "Be patient. You'll have to wait and see," she said giving me the eye. "I promise that you won't be disappointed."

# # #

She continued sexually teasing me. Something that I never imagined she'd do in front of me, she stared at me while fingering her erect nipples through her nightgown, first one and then the other. I couldn't believe my mother-in-law fingered her nipples in front of me. I watched her nipples grow bigger and harder.

She not only had big breasts but also, she had big nipples, too. While watching her finger her nipples, in the way that I'd love to suck her nipples, I felt my lips take the shape of a goldfish looking for food. Hoping that she would, I'd love to watch her remove her breasts from the top of her nightgown, fondle her big, naked breasts, and suck her nipples. Even better, I'd love her to remove her breasts from the top of her nightgown, allow me to fondle her big, naked breasts, and allow me to suck her nipples.

'Again, something that I'd love to do, how hot would that be to watch my mother-in-law remove her big breasts from her nightgown and sexually pleasure herself by sucking her erect nipples while I watched,' I thought? 'Then, after she told me that she masturbated herself with her finger, her vibrator, and her dildo, I imagined her masturbating herself in front of me while I watched. I'd love to watch and hear Sharon cum.'

She laughed. Then, she said something that totally floored me. I couldn't believe that my mother-in-law was talking to me in such an outrageous, sexual way.

"I'll give you a hint," she said giving me yet another sexy smile and a naughty look. "If you remove your pajama bottoms and show me your erect, naked prick again, I'll remove my nightgown and show you my naked body," she said.

She gave me a sexy look and a naughty smile while I stared at her stunned. My mother-in-law wanted to see my erect, naked prick again. If I removed my pajama bottoms, she'd remove her nightgown and show me her naked body. I couldn't believe what she had said. Sharon wanted me to see her naked body.

"If you show me your big, beautiful prick, I'll show you my naked breasts, my naked pussy, and my naked ass," she said with a dirty laugh.

'What? Seriously? Having only lived with the woman for barely a full day, I don't believe this. Would Sharon really remove her nightgown in front of me? Would she really allow me to see her naked? Would she really want me to remove my pajama bottoms? Would she really want to see my naked prick again?'

Again, I couldn't believe all that my mother-in-law had just said. This, by far, is the best day of my life. Yet, in the back of my mind, too much too soon, I couldn't help but think that this was a trap.

# # #

Expecting her to laugh, I looked at her to see if she was kidding. Playing all that she said through my horny mind as if I was watching a porn video staring my mother-in-law and I, she wanted me to cuddle with her on the couch. She wanted me to make out with her. She wanted me to touch and feel her nearly, naked body through her nightgown.

'This is unbelievable,' I thought while feeling my penis harden. 'Something that I thought would never happen, I can't believe that I'm about to have sex with my mother-in-law.'

Then, with her not stopping there, if I removed my pajama bottoms, she'd remove her nightgown. Stunned, again, I sexually looked at her as if she joking. I looked at her as if I saw her for the first time.

Then, when I realized that she was serious, undressing her with my eyes, I looked at her as if was already naked. I imagined my mother-in-law naked again. With her wearing that short, sheer, sexy, and low-cut nightgown without having the moral modesty to wear a robe over it, she practically was naked.

Even though I suspected her moving in with me and sexually teasing me was nothing more than a ruse to entrap me, hoping that it wasn't, I couldn't sexually control myself. In the way that female cops go undercover and dress as if they're prostitutes, they had to stop before having sex. I knew that after all of this sexual flirting, that if she didn't remove her nightgown and have sex with me, that this was a scheme to entrap me. Yet, if she removed her nightgown and had sex with me, then this was the real thing.

Hoping beyond hope, I wanted my mother-in-law to remove her nightgown. I wanted to see her huge, naked breasts and her erect nipples. I wanted to see Sharon naked. I wanted to remove my pajama bottoms. I wanted my wife's mother to see my erect, naked prick again. I wanted to have sex with her. I wanted this to be the real deal and not a scheme to entrap me.

# # #

With me no longer hungry for food but hungry for sex, we quickly ate our breakfast and retired to the living room. I sat on the Barcalounger recliner and she sat across from me on the low couch. Then, not letting what she said drop, I took advantage of what I hoped was a sexual opportunity to have sex with my wife's mother.

Gone beyond my sexual control, I didn't care if Christine and her mother had planned to entrap me. I didn't care if my wife divorced me. I didn't care if I'd lose the house in the divorce settlement. It was worth it to have sex with my mother-in-law. In way that I felt, and with Sharon continuing to sexually tease me, nothing else mattered but having forbidden sex with my wife's mother.

I was horny. I was sexually frustrated. I wanted to have sex with Sharon. I wanted to make love to her. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. I wanted to make her my bitch by giving her multiple, sexual orgasms. I wanted her to blow me. I wanted her to suck my cock. I wanted to cum in her mouth.

More than that, as she suggested, a slow and sexually exciting transition before having sex, I wanted to make out with her while touching and feeling her through her nightgown. I wanted to watch her slowly and sexily remove her nightgown. I wanted to see Christine's mother naked. I wanted to remove my pajama bottoms. I wanted Sharon to see me naked.

# # #

"Red or white," I asked while standing?

With her knowing exactly what I meant by asking her red or white, she smiled.

"I prefer white wine," she said.

As if my ass was on fire, determined to get her feeling good and to relax any sexual inhibitions that she may have, I couldn't wait to see her naked. I walked to the bar and opened two bottles of white wine. I poured her a glass of wine and sat beside her on the couch. As soon as I sat beside her, as if she was my girlfriend, my wife, or my lover instead of my wife's mother, she leaned into me. Again, something my wife didn't do, cuddle with me on the couch, the warmth of Sharon's body felt good against me.

With all of this new, we were nervous. Biding our time, we talked about everything and laughed over nothing. Learning more about one another, we shared our favorite memories about Christine. We discussed our favorite books. She told me her favorite movies, television programs, her favorite songs, her favorite actors, and I told her mine. We were on our way to becoming friends before becoming lovers.

Surprisingly, even though there was a 20-year age difference, we had much in common. As if she was my mother, my aunt, or my friend that I've known for a long time, it was easy to talk with her. With neither of us having a hidden agenda other than sex, it was easy to share our thoughts with one another. I felt as if we had known one another for years when this was only our fourth time meeting. Even before we had sex, if we were to have sex, she felt more like my best friend.

Only, in the back of my mind, I hoped my wife hadn't set me up to have a sexual affair with her mother as her way to divorce me. Bursting my balloon of sexual excitement, that would ruin everything. If this was nothing more than a scheme for me to make a sexual move on Sharon, than all that we shared now was fake, phony, and ill-conceived.

# # #

As soon as she finished her first glass of wine, wanting her to feel relaxed, I poured her a second glass of wine. With Christine a little tipsy after two glasses of wine, as soon as Sharon finished her second glass of wine, wanting to get her a little drunk, I poured her a third glass of wine. I could clearly see that she was already feeling the effects of the alcohol.

With her looking so very much like her daughter, as if she was my wife instead of my mother-in-law, I put my arm around her and pulled her close. As if we were sitting at a movie instead of watching television on my 85" television mounted on the wall across from us in my great room, I loved sitting beside her in this romantic way. She felt as soft as she felt firm. The heat of her body set my sexual mood on fire. Already, I had another erection that tented my pajama bottoms.

As if she was my girlfriend, my wife, and/or my lover, instead of my mother-in-law, as if she belonged to me, it felt good to hold her. Then, indeed, as if she was my potential lover instead of my wife's mother, as soon as she looked up at me, surprising myself, the right moment, I leaned to her and kissed her. Daring myself to do so, seizing the opportunity, I kissed Christine's mother. Something that I thought I'd never do; I couldn't believe that I kissed my mother-in-law.

Hard for me to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that I sexually kissed Sharon. Then, not stopping there, as much as I wanted to do the first time that she kissed me, I parted her lips with my tongue and French kissed her. As stunned as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that I had French kissed my mother-in-law. Even more surprisingly, she returned my French kiss with her long, wet, and passionate kiss. As if I was making out with Christine, I made out with her mother.

I remembered she said that if I cuddled with her on the couch while making out with her and touched and felt her through her nightgown, she may sexually shock me. With me a breast man, daring myself to do so, while continuing to make out with her, taking a chance that she wouldn't slap my hand away, I felt her enormous breasts through her nightgown, first one and then the other. With her not stopping me from touching her and feeling her in such a sexually, inappropriate way, I fingered her erect nipples through her nightgown.

Returning my touches and feels with her touches and feels, she rested her hand on my pajama clad cock. Then, she fingered the head of my erect prick through my pajama bottoms with her manicured fingertips. As much as her nearly, naked breasts felt good in my horny hands, her fingertips felt good playing with the head of my cock. As if trying to judge the girth and the length of my big dick, she squeezed my cock in her hand and fondled my prick with her fingertips through my pajama bottoms.

Hard for me to wrap my head around with all of this that happening so soon, I couldn't believe that I was making out with Christine's mother. I couldn't believe that I was feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples through her nightgown. I couldn't believe that she allowed me to feel her up while making out with her. I couldn't believe that she was holding my erect prick in her soft and warm hand through my pajama bottoms.

# # #

After she consumed her third glass of wine, while wondering if she would, I wondered if she'd remove her nightgown and allow me to see her naked. I remembered what she said. If you remove your pajama bottoms and show me your erect, naked prick again, I'll remove my nightgown and show you my naked body. If you show me your big, beautiful prick, I'll show you my naked breasts, my naked pussy, and my naked ass.

Not rushing things but taking my sexual time with my mother-in-law, I continued making out with her while fondling her breasts through her nightgown. I felt and squeezed her naked ass from the side. While continuing to make out with her and touching her and feeling her, she seemed as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited.

Not stopping with just feeling her breasts through her nightgown, and her naked ass beneath her nightgown, wondering if she'd allow me, I wanted to reach my horny hand inside of the top of her nightgown. I wondered if she'd allow me to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples without slapping my hand away. Then, daring myself to do so, I reached my hand inside of the top of her nightgown and felt and fondled her naked breasts. When she didn't stop me from feeling her big tits, I fingered her erect nipples.

Not stopping there, I wondered if she'd allow me to feel her naked pussy. Just the thought of cupping my mother-in-law's cunt in the palm of my hand sexually excited me in the way that I've never been sexually excited before. Again, daring myself to do so, I moved my hand beneath the hem of her nightgown. Taking my time while waiting to see what she'd do, if she slapped my hand away then I knew that this was a scam to trick me.

I touched her naked pussy with my fingertips. I played with her trimmed, pubic hair. I raised the hem of her nightgown to see if she was a natural blonde and, indeed, she was. Then, I cupped her naked pussy in the palm of my hand. As if I owned her naked body, I cupped my mother-in-law's cunt in my hand.

I couldn't believe that I was touching and feeling my wife's mother everywhere while making out with her. I couldn't believe that Sharon allowed me to touch, feel, and fondle her naked body everywhere. I couldn't believe that I was about to have sex with my mother-in-law. Again, hoping that this wasn't a scam to entrap me, I hoped my wife's mother would remove her nightgown. If she removed her nightgown, I'd remove my pajama bottoms.

'I'm feeling Sharon's cunt,' I thought. 'I'm cupping her naked pussy in the palm of my horny hand,' I thought. 'I can't believe that I'm about to finger her pussy while making out with her. I can't believe she's allowing me to touch, feel, and fondle her in such a sexually, inappropriate way. I can't believe that I'm ready to masturbate her. While hoping that she wouldn't stop me, I'm ready to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers.'

# # #

Then, if what she said about me removing my pajama bottoms to see me naked and her removing her nightgown and allowing me to see her naked wasn't enough, I couldn't believe what she said next. Hardening my cock and encouraging my resolve to have sex with her, I couldn't believe my ears. Jumping way ahead of wanting me to make out with her while touching her and feeling her through her nightgown, she asked me something that I never expected her to ask me. Forget about seeing her naked and her seeing me naked, she shocked me.

"Would you like me to suck you," she asked while staring up at me with sexual arousal?

Unable to speak, my mother-in-law asked me something that my wife had never asked me. I stared at her dumbfounded. I couldn't believe what she said. Sharon asked me if I wanted her to suck me. My wife's mother wanted to blow me. My mother-in-law wanted to suck my cock.

'Would you like me to suck you,' she asked? 'My mother-in-law just asked if I wanted her to blow me. Fuck yeah,' I thought. 'Of course, you may suck my cock. I'd love to stick my big dick in your beautiful mouth.'

With her offering to suck my cock, now I knew then that this wasn't a trap. This was the real deal. If this was a trap arranged by my wife to divorce me, Sharon would have never offered to suck my cock. She wouldn't have to blow me. With her testifying against me in divorce court, what we had already done was enough to give her divorce attorney plenty of ammunition to set the divorce wheels in motion.

Speechless, and taking my breath away, she shocked me as much as she sexually excited me. When I didn't answer her, speechless and unable to answer her, while waiting for me to respond, she continued staring up at me with her big, blue, beautiful eyes. Then, she confessed what I thought she'd never tell me.

"Since I've been married, my husband's penis is the only penis that I've had in my mouth. It's been more than ten-years since I've given a blowjob. I used to love sucking cock," she said while continuing to feel my cock through my pajama bottoms. "If you'd like me to, I'd love to give you a blowjob, Michael. I'd love to suck your cock."

She stared up at me before saying more that hardened my cock and softened my heart.

"Unlike my prissy, big shot daughter, something that you may have never guessed about your mother-in-law, I love sucking cock. Before I was married, from the time that I was 18-years-old when I blew my prom date and allowed him to cum in my mouth, I sucked a lot of cock," she said with a dirty laugh.

While she continued fondling my penis through my pajama bottoms, she stared up at me with those beautiful eyes.

"My friends called me the blowjob queen," she said with a dirty laugh. "I was quite the whore in my day. I loved giving blowjobs. I have no idea how many cocks I sucked, at least one hundred, maybe more. Rather than give my date that I didn't like a French kiss goodnight, I'd rather suck his prick and allow him to cum in my mouth," she said.

# # #

As if telling me that she loved chocolate, she looked at me and smiled.

"With you being so kind to give me a place to live, as my appreciation generosity, I'd love to blow you, Michael," she said. "I'd love to return the favor of you giving me a place to live by giving you the sexual pleasure of sucking your cock. From the first time that I saw your erect prick, I wanted to suck your big dick. While you continued staring down my blouse, I was tempted to suck your cock."

I was stunned. Christine's mother offered to suck my cock. She wanted to blow me. The blowjob queen, my mother-in-law is a talented cocksucker. Again, something my wife had never done, never wanted to do, and would never do, her mother confessed that she loved sucking cock, and she wanted to suck my cock. Sharon wanted to blow me.

"May I suck your cock, Michael," she asked again while staring up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes and wrapping her fingers around my erect prick through my pajama bottoms?

Then, she said something that quickened my pulse and made my heart skip a beat. Not done sexually surprising me as much as she erotically shocked me, what she said next floored me and gave me a huge erection. After marrying the wrong woman, I'm finally with the right woman.

Normally, when some men are having sex with their mothers, they lust over having sex with their daughters. It was just the opposite with me. While married to Sharon's daughter, I wanted to have sex with Christine's mother. Especially with her having larger breasts than my wife, with her mother willing to give me a blowjob, and allow me to cum in her mouth, my mother-in-law was more sexually desirable than my wife.