Falling for my Mother-in-law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not done sexually teasing me, Sharon had more to say. Continuing to allow me to do anything to her beautiful body, she definitely wanted to blow me. I've never been with a woman who wanted to give me oral sex as much.

"If you finger my pussy while licking my pussy, I'll blow you," she whispered what she wanted me to do in my ear. "I'll suck your cock, Michael," she said again for the third time. "I'll give you the blowjob of your life."

She flicked out her tongue, licked my ear, and blew in my ear. I haven't had a woman lick and blow in my ear since my 18-year-old prom date licked and blew in my ear more than a decade ago. Still sexually shocking me, she made my cock throb and pulsate by what she said next.

"If you give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and with your tongue, I'll allow you to cum in my mouth. I'd love to taste you, Michael. I'd love to swallow you," she said. "I'd love you to make me cum as much as I'd love to make you cum."

'Again, something that her daughter had never done and would never do, my mother-in-law offered to do. She not only offered to blow me but also if I give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue, she'd allow me to cum in her mouth. She'd swallow my cum. As much as I'd love to eat my mother-in-law's pussy, I'd love Sharon to blow me. I'd love to cum in her beautiful mouth.'

# # #

She smiled up at me while giving me another sexy look and another naughty smile. Then, she said something else that blew my mind. I couldn't believe it. Maybe it was because she had half a bottle of wine but this sexual interaction just got better.

"With my daughter on the other side of the world, make me your whore, Michael," she said while staring up at me. "Use me for your sexual pleasure. With no strings attached, take what you sexually want from me and do whatever you want to my naked body."

She paused for me to digest all that she had sexually said. Then, she said even more.

"In the way that you're sexually attracted to older women with big breasts, I've always been sexually attracted to younger men with big pricks," she said with a dirty laugh. "A match made in heaven, we're perfect for one another."

She continued to sexually excite me with not only her words but also with her sexual actions.

"After you eat me and I blow you, I want you to make love to me. I want you to fuck me, Michael. I want you to fuck your mother-in-law. I want you to give your wife's mother the fucking of her life. I want you to fuck me fast enough and hard enough to give me a sexual orgasm, this time with your cock."

She stared up at me again.

"Make me your whore, Michael. Make me your whore. Rip off my clothes. Spank my naked ass. Force me to do every dirty, sexual thing that you can imagine and I'll treat you as if you're my Dom," she said. "Cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts. After I blow you, give me a cum bath."

To be continued...