Falling for my Mother-in-law Ch. 06

Story Info
Sex with my mother-in-law. I love her and want to marry her.
6.4k words
4.48
14.2k
28
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falling for my Mother-in-law, Ch. 6

Prearranged by his wife, Christine, for them to live together, a true love match, 52-year-old, mother-in-law, Sharon, and her 32-year-old, son-in-law, Michael, not only fell in love, had forbidden sex but, once divorcing his wife, will marry her.

Continued from chapter 5, Falling for my Mother-in-law

As if telling me that she loved chocolate, Sharon looked at me and smiled.

"With you being so kind to give me a place to live, as my appreciation for your generosity, I'd love to blow you, Michael," she said. "I'd love to return the favor of you giving me a place to live by giving you the sexual pleasure of sucking your cock," as if I didn't hear her the first time, she said it again.

She paused to look at me to see my reaction to her offering to blow me. Taking my breath away, speechless, I couldn't speak.

'My MILF of a mother-in-law wanted to suck my cock. I couldn't believe that my wife's mother wanted to blow me,' I thought.

"From the first time that I saw your erect prick, I wanted to suck your big dick. While you continued staring down my blouse, I was tempted to suck your cock," she said while giving me a big smile.

I was stunned. Christine's mother offered to suck my cock. She wanted to blow me. The blowjob queen, my mother-in-law confessed that she's a talented cocksucker. Again, something my wife had never done, never wanted to do, and would never do, her mother confessed that she loved sucking cock, and that she wanted to suck my cock. Sharon wanted to blow me.

When I didn't answer her, when I couldn't formulate the words to respond, she asked me again.

"May I suck your cock, Michael," she asked again while staring up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes while wrapping her fingers around my erect prick through my pajama bottoms?

Then, she said something that quickened my pulse and made my heart skip a beat. Not done sexually surprising me as much as she erotically shocked me, what she said next floored me and gave me a huge erection. After marrying the wrong woman, I'm finally with the right woman. Who knew that Christine's mother was sexually better than her daughter.

Normally, when some men are dating and having sex with single mothers, they lust over having sex with her daughter. It was just the opposite with me. While married to Sharon's daughter, I wanted to have sex with Christine's mother. Especially with her having larger breasts than my wife, with her mother willing to give me a blowjob, and allow me to cum in her mouth, my mother-in-law was more sexually desirable than my wife.

Not done sexually teasing me, Sharon had more to say. Continuing to allow me to do anything to her beautiful body, she definitely wanted to blow me. I've never been with a woman who wanted to give me oral sex as much. I couldn't stop staring at her red, full lips while imagining my cock buried in her mouth.

"If you finger my pussy while licking my pussy, I'll blow you," she whispered what she wanted me to do in my ear. "I'll suck your cock, Michael," she said again for the fifth time. "I'll give you the blowjob of your life."

She flicked out her tongue, licked my ear, and blew in my ear. I haven't had a woman lick and blow in my ear since my 18-year-old prom date licked and blew in my ear more than a decade ago. Still sexually shocking me, she made my cock throb and pulsate by what she said next.

"If you give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and with your tongue, I'll allow you to cum in my mouth. I'd love to taste you, Michael. I'd love to swallow you," she said. "I'd love you to make me cum as much as I'd love to make you cum."

'Again, something that her daughter had never done and would never do, my mother-in-law offered to do. She not only offered to blow me but also if I gave her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue, she'd allow me to cum in her mouth. She'd swallow my cum. As much as I'd love to eat my mother-in-law's pussy, I'd love Sharon to blow me. I'd love to cum in her beautiful mouth. I'd love to watch her swallow my cum.'

# # #

She smiled up at me while giving me another sexy look and another naughty smile. Then, she said something else that blew my mind. I couldn't believe it. Maybe it was because she had half a bottle of wine but this sexual interaction with my wife's mother just got better.

"With my daughter on the other side of the world, make me your whore, Michael," she said while staring up at me and smiling. "Use me for your sexual pleasure. With no strings attached, take what you sexually want from me and do whatever you want to my naked body."

As if I was dreaming and imagining all that she had said, she paused for me to digest all that she had sexually said. Then, she said even more.

"In the way that you're sexually attracted to older women with big breasts, I've always been sexually attracted to younger men with big pricks," she said with a dirty laugh. "A match made in heaven, we're perfect for one another."

She continued to sexually excite me with not only her words but also, with her continuing to fondle my erect prick through my pajama bottoms, with her sexual actions, too.

"After you eat me and I blow you, I want you to make love to me. I want you to fuck me, Michael. I want you to fuck your mother-in-law. I want you to give your wife's mother the fucking of her life. I want you to fuck me fast enough and hard enough to give me another sexual orgasm, this time with your cock."

She stared up at me again.

"Make me your whore, Michael. Make me your whore. Rip off my clothes. Strip me naked. Spank my naked ass. Force me to do every dirty, sexual thing that you can imagine and I'll treat you as if you're my Dom," she said. "Cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts. After I blow you, ejaculate a second load and give me a cum bath."

She laughed.

"Do every sexual thing to your wife's mother that my daughter would never do with you," she said.

# # #

Falling for my Mother-in-law, Chapter 6:

Calling her bluff and deciding to see if she was serious about wanting to have sex with me, I stood and quickly walked to the bathroom. I grabbed an oversized bath towel for her to sit on to not stain the couch. She stood and I spread the towel across the couch cushions.

Then, calling my bluff, before she sat down, not believing my eyes, as if I was imagining seeing what I was seeing, I watched her reach down for the hem of her nightgown. As if she was a stripper and there was a drumroll going off in my head, the sexual anticipation of seeing my mother-in-law without her nightgown and seeing her naked was overwhelming. Not having to ask her to strip naked, I couldn't believe that my mother-in-law consensually and willing was ready to remove her nightgown in front of my horny eyes.

Now that I was about to see my mother-in-law without her nightgown, I'll definitely be installing a stripper's pole in her bedroom. I'd love to watch her dancing around a pole while slowly stripping off her clothes as I made it rain with hundreds of dollar bills. As if I was dreaming this or sexually fantasizing this, as if in slow motion, I watched her ever so sexily and ever so slowly remove her nightgown.

She sexually teased me, as if she was a stripper doing a slow striptease. While staring at me, she lifted her nightgown up past her shapely thighs, up over her naked, trimmed, blonde pussy, up to her waist, up over her enormous, naked breasts, and over her head. Showing me all that I had hoped to see and thought that I'd never see, Sharon was naked. My wife's mother stood before me without her clothes. I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother-in-law without her nightgown for the rest of my life.

'She's so beautiful. She's so sexy. She's so shapely. I love her beautiful body,' I thought. 'Her breasts are huge. I love her big and shapely tits.'

Instead of keeping my thoughts to myself, I told her what I thought of seeing her beautiful, naked body.

"You're so beautiful. You're so sexy. You're so shapely. I love your beautiful body, Sharon," I said while staring at her. "Your breasts are huge. I love your enormous, shapely tits. You have such big nipples and perfect areolas."

I couldn't stop staring at her huge, naked breasts. I couldn't stop staring at her trimmed, blonde pussy. Never expecting this to happen when my wife's mother moved in with me, this was beyond sexually exciting.

To think that I was against my mother-in-law moving in with me was something that I sincerely regretted. To think that I thought this was a scam to set me up for divorce made me realize that I was wrong. Now, with her only living here for one day, I saw Sharon naked. My MILF of a mother-in-law not only offered to blow me but also, she showed me her naked body.

# # #

No longer having to undress her with my eyes, I saw my mother-in-law naked. Unable to remember when I saw my wife naked last, I couldn't believe that I was seeing Christine's mother naked. As if I had never seen a naked woman before, I couldn't stop staring at her sexy and shapely, naked body.

She was all the woman that I had imagined. She was all the woman that I wanted. Forget about my wife, I want her mother.

My mother-in-law was naked. Sharon removed her nightgown before my eyes. As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my wife's mother without her clothes.

I couldn't wait to touch, feel, and fondle her naked body. I couldn't wait to do dirty and nasty, sexual things to my wife's mother that my wife would never allow me to do to her. As she invited me to do, I couldn't wait to make Sharon my whore.

Something my wife had never done nor would ever do; I loved that Sharon confessed that she loved sucking cock. I'm still stunned that she offered to blow me. As long as I eat her pussy, something that Christine would never do, I'm thrilled that my mother-in-law will allow me to cum in her mouth and swallow my cum,' I thought.

My mother-in-law is a cocksucker. A dozen, sexual thoughts filled my mind with sexual debauchery. I couldn't wait to see my big dick buried in her beautiful mouth. I couldn't wait to cum all over her beautiful face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. I couldn't wait to give her cum bath. I couldn't wait to see my wife's mother dripping with my cum.

Sharon wanted to have sex with me. She wanted me to cheat on her daughter with her. She wanted me to make her my whore. A match made in heaven; my wife's mother wanted to be my whore.

As if she was a Goddess, the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen, I continued staring at my mother-in-law's naked body as if I had never seen a naked woman before. With no strings attached, my wife's mother wanted me to use her for my sexual pleasure. She wanted me to make love to her. She wanted me to fuck her. She wanted me to make her my whore.

'I can't believe this. I finally found the woman of my dreams. As if Cupid's arrow had found my heart, I'm in love with Sharon,' I thought. 'Again, and without a doubt, this by far, is the best day of my life.'

# # #

Unable to stop staring at her, I stared at her while stunned that I was seeing my mother-in-law's enormous, naked breasts. I continued staring at Sharon's huge breasts and her erect nipples as if her breasts and nipples were the first breasts and erect nipples that I had ever seen. No doubt, with her gigantic breasts overflowing her sexy, low-cut bra, she definitely needed a bigger bra. Now that I saw her naked breasts, she definitely took a double D cup bra instead of a D cup bra. Her tits were huge, much bigger than Christine's C cup breasts.

Making my mouth water and my cock throb, I stared at her beautiful, blonde, trimmed pussy. I couldn't wait to finger her. Wanting to watch her and hear her cum, I couldn't wait to masturbate her. I couldn't wait to lick her. I couldn't wait to eat her beautiful pussy. I couldn't wait to give her sexual orgasms, multiple, sexual orgasms, not only with my fingers but also with my tongue and with my cock.

"Your turn," she said with a dirty laugh while staring down at my erection that tented my pajama bottoms. "Remove your pajama bottoms. I want to see your big, beautiful prick again. Show me your erect dick. I want to wrap my hand around your cock and slowly stroke you. Then, after you eat my pussy, I'll stroke your penis faster and harder while sucking your prick. I can't wait to blow you, Michael," she said. "I can't wait to suck your cock."

While giving me a sexy smile, she stared up at me again with her beautiful, blue eyes.

"Determined to make you cum, I can't wait until you cum in my mouth," said my mother-in-law. "I can't wait to swallow your cum."

Then, she said what I was thinking.

"I can't wait until you ejaculate a second load of cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts. I can't wait for you to give me a cum bath, Michael," she said.

She continued saying everything that I wanted her to say.

"I want to be dripping with your cum in the way that my daughter would never allow you to give her a cum bath," she said.

She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around herself as if I had already given her a cum bath. Then, she looked at me with sexual lust in her eyes in the way that I stared at her with horniness. Something as unexpected as it was new to me, my mother-in-law sexually wanted me opposite to how my wife had never sexually wanted me. It took me to romance Christine's mother for me to get the sexual attention that I wanted and needed.

"Make me your whore, Michael. Make me your whore," said my wife's mother, again.

# # #

Returning the sexual favor of her nakedness with my nakedness, as if my pajama bottoms were on fire, I stood and pushed them down, stepped out of them, and exposed my erect, naked prick to my wife's mother again. I quickly removed my t-shirt. In the way that my mother-in-law stood in front of me naked, I stood in front of her naked, too. In the way that I stared at Sharon's naked body, she stared at my naked body.

A good sign, if this was a scam arranged by my wife to divorce me and take our house, my mother-in-law would never have strip herself naked in front of me. She never would have asked me to strip myself naked in front of her. She never would have asked me to eat her pussy.

Again, if this was a trick to entrap me, Sharon never would have asked to suck my cock. She never would have allowed me to cum in her mouth and would never willingly swallow my cum. She never would have asked me to give her a cum bath. She never would have asked me to make her my whore.

Instead, this was the real thing. I was about to have sex with Christine's mother. I was about to have sex with Sharon. While my wife was in China having sex with God only knows who, I was about to have sex with her mother. I was about to make mother-in-law my cocksucking whore.

# # #

Immediately, she leaned forward, reached out her hand, and wrapped her fingers around my erect, naked cock while slowly stroking me and staring up at me with her beautiful, blue eyes. With her twenty-years older than me, as if my mother gave me a hand job, my erect prick felt so good in my mother-in-law's soft and warm hand. She continued stroking me to a bigger and harder erection. In the way that Christine seldom stroked my cock, Sharon seemed eager to stroke my prick. My mother-in-law seemed to enjoy giving me a hand job.

"You may touch, feel, and fondle my breasts while fingering my nipples," she said giving me a sexy look. "I love having my breasts touched, felt, and fondled and my nipples fingered."

Not having to ask me twice, while she continued stroking my erect cock, I cupped her big, naked breasts in my horny hands. In breast heaven, my favorite part of a woman's body, I fondled her huge tits. I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples with one hand while reaching around her to feel and squeeze her shapely, naked ass. In the way that she had such big and beautiful breasts, she had such a firm and round ass. Indeed, between her enormous breasts and her beautiful ass, my mother-in-law was magnificent.

Then, again, as if there was a drumroll of sexual anticipation going off in my head, I reached down between her shapely thighs again and cupped her naked pussy. Hard to get my head around, in the way that she had wrapped her manicured fingers around my erect cock, I couldn't believe that I cupped Sharon's naked pussy in the palm of my hand. I parted her pussy lips with my finger, and inserted my finger in her warm, wet cunt.

I rubbed her clit while finger fucking her. I fingered her pussy while continuing to kiss her, French kiss her. In the way that she stroked my cock while masturbating me, I masturbated my wife's mother. I gave her a sexual orgasm with my fingers.

"Michael. Oh, Michael. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Don't stop. Finger fuck me deeper. Masturbate me, Michael. Masturbate me. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum," she said putting her head back and closing her eyes. "I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming," she said moving her head forward and opening her eyes.

Then, closing her eyes again, she fell silent while relaxing in the afterglow of sex. She kept her eyes closed while continuing to enjoy the sexual exhilaration of sex. Never have I been as sexually excited when masturbating a woman and making out with my mother-in-law while touching and feeling her everywhere.

Hard to believe, I couldn't believe that I had masturbated my wife's mother. I couldn't believe that I had sexually pleasured Sharon enough with my long, stiff fingers for her to have a sexual orgasm. I couldn't believe that I saw, felt, and fondled her huge, naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

Not nearly stopping there, I couldn't believe that I saw my wife's mother naked. After seldom having sex with her daughter, I couldn't believe that I had sex with her mother. Indeed, my MILF of a mother-in-law was now my whore.

# # #

Satisfied that this wasn't a plan to entrap me, if this was a ruse, my mother-in-law would never offer to suck me. She'd never remove her nightgown. She'd never strip herself naked. She'd never ask me to remove my pajama bottoms. She never ask to see my naked prick. She'd never stroke my cock. She'd never allow me to masturbate her. She'd never allow me to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers.

Then, as soon as she opened her eyes and sat back on the couch, she put her heels on the edge of the sofa and spread her legs wide open while inviting me to eat her.

"Eat me, Michael," said Sharon. "Eat the pussy of your wife's mother," she said with a dirty laugh. "Eat your mother-in-law's cunt."

She leaned forward to give me a deep, wet kiss. Then, she told me what she sexually wanted.

"Make me cum again. Lick me, Michael. Lick my pussy while fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit. While eating me and playing with my pussy with one hand, reach your other hand up and fondle my breasts while fingering my nipples."

'I loved it when Sharon told me what to sexually do. I loved it when she talked dirty to me. As if Diane Sawyer talked dirty to me, hearing Sharon saying sexually, suggestive things to me in her Wellesley College voice was sexually exciting.

Obediently obeying her, as if she was the Dominatrix and I wasn't the Dom, I moved to my knees in front of her and fingered her pussy while reaching my hands up to fondle her naked breasts and finger her nipples. Then, I moved my face between her long, shapely thighs and licked her pussy. This is where my wife took her first breath before crying after the doctor lightly slapped her on her ass. I was licking her mother's cunt.

# # #

Something that I never imagined doing, I couldn't believe that I was eating my wife's mother. Something I never thought I'd do; I gave my mother-in-law oral sex. I ate her beautiful, blonde, trimmed pussy. Rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy, I licked Sharon's cunt while fingering her cunt.

12