Falling for my Mother-in-law Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as if an added bonus, I reached my horny hand to fondle her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Seemingly, with me on my knees while leaning forward, this submissive position between my mother-in-law's shapely legs was one of my favorite, sexual positions.

After I had masturbated her, while I continued fingering her while licking her, much wetter than her daughter, she was so wet. She squirmed while moaning. I loved watching her squirm. I loved hearing her moan. With her not having had sex in such a long time, it didn't take her long to cum again. I gave my wife's mother, the queen of blowjobs, another, sexual orgasm.

Then, ready to cum again, she moved her shapely, naked ass all over the couch.

"Michael! Michael! Oh, my God, Michael," she said while pulling my hair. "Eat me! Eat my pussy! Eat my cunt! Give me a sexual orgasm with your tongue and your fingers. Make me cum. Make me cum, again. I need to cum, again," she said.

She had a big, beautiful, sexual orgasm. Again, something her daughter had never done, surprising me, she squirted a small amount of warm liquid in my mouth. At first I thought she had peed in my mouth. Yet, having had sex with another woman who squirted, I recognized what was happening. In the way that I swallowed her, I couldn't wait for her to swallow me.

'My mother-in-law is a squirter. I had no idea,' I thought. 'I loved her squirting her warm, liquid in my mouth. With Christine not a squirter, she faked some of her orgasms. Something my mother-in-law couldn't do nor would do, with her squirting the proof of her having a sexual orgasm, sex between us was better than the tepid and seldom sex that I had with my wife.'

# # #

Even after she had her sexual orgasm, not stopping, I continued eating her. As if I was a woman sucking a cock instead of licking a pussy, and she was a man receiving a blowjob, she put both of her hands to the back of my head. She pulled my face closer. Then, she took my head in both of her hands and rubbed my face all over her naked pussy. I had my MILF of a mother-in-law's vagina secretions in my mouth, all over my face, and up my nose.

With her promise of giving me a blowjob, not stopping now, I continued eating her. After giving her a sexual orgasm from masturbating her, I wanted to give her a second and a third, sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue from eating her. I couldn't believe that I was eating my wife's mother. I couldn't believe that I was giving Sharon oral sex. I couldn't believe that I was licking her cunt while fingering her cunt.

I couldn't wait to see my MILF of a mother-in-law with my cock buried in her beautiful mouth. I couldn't wait to ejaculate a load of cum in her sexy mouth. With her not having had sex in so long, it didn't take her long to cum again from me eating her.

"Michael! Michael! Don't stop. Oh, my God, please don't stop. Rub my clit faster. Lick me faster. Lick me harder. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming," she said falling silent. "I can't believe I'm cumming again."

She fell silent before erupting again.

"Michael. Michael. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum again. I can't believe that I'm going to cum again.

I continued fingering while licking her. I continued eating her pussy. I didn't stop until she had a third, sexual orgasm. Again, not having to tell me that she had another orgasm, she squirted in my mouth again.

Again, she arched her back and stiffened her legs. Then, she relaxed while enjoying the afterglow of sex. After a few minutes, she shared her thoughts with me.

"I love your tongue. I love your fingers. I love you, Michael. I love you, lover," she said leaning down to kiss me. "I love you," she said while kissing me, French kissing me.

# # #

As soon as she had her third, sexual orgasm, I moved from my knees to move to the couch to sit beside her. As if she was already my wife instead of my mother-in-law, I put my arm around her while she continued to enjoy the afterglow of sex. Mindlessly, she continued fingering the head of my erect cock while staring at my erect dick. In the way that I loved her huge breasts, she loved my big prick.

With all of this so surreal, running all of what sexually happened through my mind, I couldn't believe that I was sitting beside my naked mother-in-law while naked. I couldn't believe that I just had sex with my wife's mother. I couldn't believe that we kissed, and French kissed while making out.

I couldn't believe she allowed me to feel her through her nightgown while making out with her. I couldn't believe that she not only allowed me to stick my horny hand down her nightgown top to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples but also, she allowed me to cup her naked pussy. If that wasn't enough, I couldn't believe that she stripped herself naked. Then, Sharon allowed me to not only masturbate her but also, she allowed me to eat her twice. I gave my wife's mother three, sexual orgasms.

Then, after a few minutes, as if there was another drumroll of sexual anticipation going off in my head, she leaned forward and took my erect prick in her soft hand before taking my cock in her wet mouth. Something her daughter had never done; Sharon took the entire length of my cock in her mouth. Deep throating me, as if she was Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat, my MILF of a mother-in-law blew me. My wife's mother, the Blowjob Queen, stroked my cock while sucking my cock.

Hard to wrap my head around, Christine's mother sucked my cock. Difficult for me to realize when we've only been together for a day, I not only masturbated my mother-in-law but also, I gave my wife's mother oral sex twice. Again, hard for me to wrap my head around, I had already given her three, sexual orgasms.

Then, returning the favor of me masturbating her, giving her oral sex, and giving her multiple, sexual orgasms, she gave me oral sex. Sharon sucked my prick. Something hard for me to believe, my mother-in-law blew me.

Again, something that my cold, bitch of a wife had never done and would never do, Christine's mother took my prick in her mouth. My whore of a mother-in-law blew me. She sucked my cock.

I couldn't believe that my mother-in-law sucked my cock. As if I was dreaming it or sexually fantasizing it, I couldn't believe that my wife's mother gave me one Hell of a blowjob. Now that I ate her and she continued to blowing me, officially, Sharon was my whore.

Something that I'll never forget and will always remember, she stared up at me with her big, blue, beautiful eyes while my cock was buried in her mouth. I had to touch the side of my cock to realize that I wasn't dreaming. Sharon blew me. She sucked my cock.

Something so hard to process, I couldn't believe my mother-in-law sucked my cock. With her a very talented and experienced cocksucker, she seemed to enjoy sucking my cock as much as I loved her sucking my prick. Indeed, with her keeping her reputation as the Blowjob Queen, she gave me the best blowjob that I ever had in my life. I loved my mother-in-law more than I ever loved my wife.

# # #

She stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. She sucked me deeper. She continued staring up at me with my big prick buried in her mouth. Not having to hold back and pull my prick from her mouth when ready to cum, determined for me to cum in her mouth, she wanted me to cum in her mouth. She wanted to swallow my cum in the way that I had swallowed a mouthful of her squirted fluid.

"Something that your daughter never did and refused to do, suck my cock, Sharon. Blow me. Again, something that your daughter never did and refused to do, I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said. "I can't wait to watch you swallow my cum."

In the way that she had put a gentle hand to the back of my head, I put a gentle hand to the back of her head. I humped her mouth. I fucked her face. I impaled her mouth deeper by pulling her head closer.

Then, when I was ready to cum, not wanting her to suddenly pull away, I put a heavier hand to the back of her head. Again, I gently pushed her head forward, and exploded a load of cum in my mother-in-law's mouth. Instead of spitting it out, she swallowed. My wife's mother not only blew me, allowed me to cum in her mouth but also, she swallowed my cum.

'Wow," I thought!

With my stiff prick still buried in her mouth, I watched her hold and fondle my dick. Then, when she removed my cock from her mouth, I watched her kissing it while licking my penis clean. Sharon seemed as sexually attracted to my naked prick as I was sexually attracted to her naked breasts. With us both on the same, sexual page, she was the woman that I should have married instead of my wife. I should have married mother instead of daughter.

'Still in sexual shock, if it wasn't enough that she allowed me to masturbate her and eat her, if it wasn't enough that she allowed me to give her three, sexual orgasms, my mother-in-law sucked my cock. My wife's mother blew me. She not only allowed me to cum in her mouth but also, she swallowed my cum.

Then, giving her what she wanted, surprising even me, as soon as she completely removed my erect prick from her mouth, I exploded a second load of cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. With my mother-in-law dripping with my cum, I gave my whore of a mother-in-law a cum bath. In the way that my wife should have blown me, allowed me to cum in her mouth, swallowed my cum, and allowed me to give her a cum bath, her mother did.

"I love you, Sharon," I said as soon as I saw my MILF of a mother-in-law dripping with my cum.

# # #

That night, while hoping that she'd accept my sexual invitation, I invited her to sleep with me in my bed. Not expecting that she would, she surprised me when she readily accepted my invitation to spend the night with me. The most sex that I've had in my life, we made love all night. Then, the next morning, we fucked as if we were horny, newlyweds. Again, I ate her pussy and she sucked my cock.

Trusting her and more comfortable with her now, my wife's mother sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her. We showered together and had sex in the shower. Again, something that I never did with my wife, I pushed her up against the wet, shower wall and fucked her. I fucked my mother-in-law in the shower. Then, I lifted her in my arms and fucked her again. Finally, I bent her over and fucked her for the third time while still in the shower.

Not stopping there, as if we were a just married couple on our honeymoon, we had sex in every room of the house. When we weren't making love, we fucked. When I wasn't eating her pussy, she sucked my cock. I had the kind of sex with Christine's mother, Sharon, that I should have had with my wife, Christine. My mother-in-law was my lover. My wife's mother was my whore.

As if we were in the movie, The Postman Always Rings Twice, and as if I was Jack Nicholson and she was Jessica Lange, I fucked her on the kitchen table. I bent her over the Barcalounger recliner chair. I bent her over the pool table, lifted her nightgown and fucked her from behind.

I fucked her in the basement. I fucked her outside on the backyard deck. I fucked her in the garage. We had sex in my car. We had sex in her car. Not taking me long to do, even with me married to my wife for more than five, miserable years, I had more sex with my mother-in-law than I ever had sex with my wife.

# # #

Then, Christine emailed me. Getting right to the point, I couldn't admit that she surprised me. As if I had been waiting for her email, I expected something like this to happen.

"I'm pregnant with Chang's baby. I won't be coming home," wrote Christine. "My company asked me to stay in China through this year and part of next year until the factory is up and running."

'Chang? Who the hell is Chang,' I thought? 'No doubt, he was someone she worked with in China and had grown close to enough to have had sex with him. In the way that she had confessed that she was sexually attracted to Asian men, I had confessed that I was sexually attracted to older, big breasted women.'

I wondered if she wore her mask while having extramarital sex with him. I wondered if she blew him. Something that she never did with me, I wondered if she sucked Chang's cock. Again, something that she never did with me, I wondered if she allowed him to cum in her mouth and swallowed his cum. Perhaps, with her having sex with other men and, maybe even with women, along with Chang, was the real reason she stopped having sex with me and was the real reason why she traveled extensively.

No longer having emotional feelings for her, I continued reading her email as if I was reading someone else's email.

"I plan on living here to raise my baby with Chang. My mother wrote me to tell me that everything is going along as we had planned. I'm glad that you two are more than just roommates but lovers. I'll send divorce papers for you to sign and papers to sign my right to the house over to you and my mother."

# # #

So, that was her plan all along. Not to entrap me to divorce me but to introduce me to her mother while hoping that we'd be a love match. Indeed, we were. With her mother the type of woman that I'm sexually attracted to, it was not only a good plan but also a good match. I loved Sharon in the way that I had never loved Christine.

'Good riddance to my wife,' I thought. 'Hello to her mother.'

Unbeknownst to me but glad that they had, Christine and her mother had planned this whole thing. Yet, it didn't matter. I had fallen in love with her mother and she had fallen in love with me. I loved Sharon and she loved me. Indeed, and without a doubt, I loved her more than I ever loved my career driven, bitch of a selfish, sexually cold wife.

Never have I had as much sex and as much fun as I have when with my wife's mother. We talked about everything and laughed over nothing. Sharon is future wife that her daughter should have been. As soon as I divorce Christine, I plan on marrying her mother.

I was as happy that my wife wasn't coming home and was remaining in China as much as I was thrilled that I was with Sharon now and forever.

THE END

12