All Comments on 'Falling for Vivian'

by wakingDown

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
SatanJDSatanJDabout 11 years ago

Cute and fun to read, the ending was very abrupt but I don't know if that was intentional or not. Either way it was good, 5*.

AmusedMusingsAmusedMusingsabout 11 years ago

That ending was delicious!

ChasBChasBabout 11 years ago

I liked that the sibs went right to full sex, with only minimum foreplay. That seemed the most natural thing. Oral, etc can come later, as the little anal exploration at the end implied. Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed the story and it rates many kudos.

However, I still don't care for anal; I guess that is just me and it is a current phase.

protagonistVprotagonistVabout 11 years ago
start

This is a really good start. I can see this going on for several chapters.

tristansparrowtristansparrowabout 11 years ago
VERY NICE!

Realistic! Please give us more! True love, delicious and secret, blooms more frequently than we think between siblings.

Your characterisation and scenario have the tang of reality. I've known kids who've survived such foster care from Bible-beaters. That kind of experience tends to solder them, binding them closer to-gether.

Perhaps in the next episode, you could show them pledging their eternal love to each other. There can be no deeper, sweeter affection than that between a brother and a sister who are also lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Different Kind of Incest Story

This is a different kind of incest story. This is sweet, gentle and very much how a loving brother and sister should physically love one another. It holds the promise that they will continue their loving each other with respect, tenderness and a hint of romance.

That said, it lacked a little of the heat that other brother-sister tales have that would have inspired a 5. But I did like it.

Viktor_DelacroixViktor_Delacroixabout 11 years ago
Love it.

Very sweet, very romantic. Everything it should be and more. Can't wait to read more from you.

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 11 years ago
Pretty Good

Its a good plot and is well written. My only complaint was things happened to quickly as i would have preferred things between Viv and Nate happened a little bit slower with more build up. Other than that it was very enjoyable.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Falling for Vivian

Nathaniel and Vivian are not the typical young college-age adolescent. They have had many years of hardship they only. together and otherwise alone, had to endure and care for, be there and nurture; their closeness, dedication, caring and blossoming (true) love underway and maturing. This is the kind of love that, under any and all circumstances, will bloom, last and endure.

The Almighty, The Superior Being, and those of the faith God, meant for this union, this coupling, this consummation of their eternal love for each other to happen!!! Not knowing the mind of the author and writer, I know that it will and they will do their part to propagate, dedicating their lives, body, soul, heart and spirit to the well-being of their lovers very fiber!!

The author is urged by quite a number of readers, and I join them and implore that a sequel, another Chapter or two or...be contemplated, written and offered to the greedy, hungry bunch of followers of his tender and loving incest stories!,

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
4 stars

Good story, but echoing user GingerCat1 here, the story just progressed a little too fast here. Overall though, it's nice and sweet.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Did enjoy that.

They came together SO well and with a purity that was a pleasure to experience.

Gotta agree with a couple of the commentators re anal.

It always seems to me the sh...ty end of the stick.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
CPS

Foster kids age out at 18. The premise of the story doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
At rightbank

How does it not work? 18 and out of high school who the hell is going to stop them if they want to leave they can.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Am confused.

Don't know how, but my comment re 'anal' appears to have jumped ship from another separate story.

I did another scan of this story and can find no reason for me to have made such a comment in fact I am sure I have not read this story before.

I did enjoy the sensitive and sensual sibling relationship that "Mr wakingdown' gave us.

Good job.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it.

Very solid enjoyable read with an enjoyable build that I hope will continue in future chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I found it quite well written

Quite well written but a little bit long - stretched out. There were parts I felt could have been omitted.

2014spray2014sprayover 9 years ago
nice

i liked it . I hope to see more to this story, just let it roll on out they could do so much more and just live together and enjoy each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More! More!

Please follow it up with a sequel. It's a wonderful plot, interesting things can come out of it. 5 stars seem too little. 10 stars will do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Havent read it in a while! Still love it, even if it is short :)

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
More please !

I know it's been 30 months since you wrote this, but it is crying out for at least one more chapter.

So please, bring this to a suitable ending !

Thanks.

alextasyalextasyabout 8 years ago
just bored, huh?

this it the first story of yours that I've read. can't wait to see what you do when you are inspired.

sweet little story, superb writing - what else can i say?

thank you,

-a.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was just beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Short story perfection!

I dont comment too much on here but loved the great detail and build up for this story everything was believable in short it was perfection!

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Really good start to a story, has just the right feel. It's a pity it didn't continue.

For a rainy afternoon piece of work it's good....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Really wish you were still writing!

cutabvavgcutabvavgalmost 3 years ago

I loved your story. Things happened pretty quickly when my sister and I started. In life sometimes things happen quickly…..we can sort it out later if we need to!

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Every brother need a Vivian in their life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous