All Comments on 'Falling from Grace'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the story, but...

...as a native Saint Louisan, I have to say that anyone who would drive from Poplar Bluff to LA via Utah would be an absolute idiot.

nyc1975nyc1975over 5 years ago
Cedar City, really?

I really liked the story, but did you just pull the city name off a map? I have stayed in Cedar City, and it is not as you described. It is much larger with many lodging and dining options. And, as Anonymous said, there is no way she would wind up in Cedar City going to LA from Polar Bluff. So, 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And this is why we lose so many good authors!

Commentors are actually taking issue with the city listed in the story! I am surprised you didn't mention the fact that Cedar City has a great auto parts store that the author should have known would have had the parts for her car! What about her water pump, anyone with any mechanical knowledge would know that $1100 and two days work is not right for that job! Hell, if we are going to nit-pick, lets really go after those authors who just make up a city name.

The author wrote and posted a nice little story, for free, and this is the kind of assine comments that are posted. Small wonder that many of the authors of top rated stories are done posting here!

Damn shame!

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years ago
Well Done

I thought this was a nice pleasant read. There was a lot packed into it, but the main theme of decency and committed love was made. This is the first story I've read of yours and enjoyed it. You didn't ask for critiques, and I don't need to try and pretend I could give anything meaningful. Just a "thank you" for sharing a small piece of yourself here.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
An erotic Hallmark Channel story...

and I mean that in a good way. This story kept me engaged as Britt sought her life's dream, only to have it dashed. Yet, she found her true love.

Great story. Good luck in the Valentine's Day contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More about Cedar City

You really missed an opportunity here. Cedar City is the home of a Tony-award-winning Shakespeare festival. Britt could have skipped LA, gotten the guy, and still have had an acting career! I see from your bio that you're from the East. Utah is all desert just like all the East is exactly like Manhattan!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
I would like to have seen a little more involvement in

Her acting attempts and her life after that starting the restaurant. The ending seemed a bit rushed.

You do write some very good romance stories, I wish you would work on more of them. I don't know about your Lesbian or BDSM stories as I am not into either of those genres.

Bound2BtakenBound2Btakenabout 4 years ago
Re-read and so pleased I did.

I loved this story the first time round and it lost none of it's magic the second time.

It is regrettable that the new trend on Literotica seems to be writing disparaging comments, if a reader doesn't like the genre or themes within?

I edit the offerings and scribblings from a range of abilities, and prefer to offer constructive comments on every submission, as I believe that is more likely to encourage better future work.

Soppingwetpanties, you didn't deserve the pathetic whinges from those pedants who chose to point out your factual inaccuracies. I thought the salient point of both fiction and fantasy writing is that they are pleasing,not provable?

Write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Colin found a young unworldly lady, and noticed someone special. Unaccustomed to the ways of the world, Britt nearly made the mistake of her life. Then her "husband" saved her and took her home to be his wife and a mommy, as well as a chef and business owner. Happiness is not always surrounded by bright lights...

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Nice story. My only complaint is that the ending said it has been 4 months in LA, but the story makes it seem she literally did nothing for the whole of 4 months - day 1 she went to see agent, last day she went to see Vincent, in between???? And with her experience she could have been working in a restaurant or whatnot to make money like all the other wannabe actresses in LA are reputed to do.

icemn67icemn67over 1 year ago

Great story, however you could of expand it at the end. I would make a much better story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

SIMILAR Stories