Falling in Love Again Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was, Kay knew, time for the 'big event'. Releasing Chris from her mouth, she rolled Jason over, straddling him and leaning forward, offering a perfect view of his cock, deep inside her, and her spread buttocks. The brown skin leading to her back passage, and the small, black hole were on show, inviting Chris to invade it.

He needed no invitation. Grabbing the lube, he spread some on himself, and used a finger to coat her anus, sliding inside easily as he did so. Then, kneeling between Jason's legs, he pressed against her, entering slowly, but smoothly and easily (maybe a little too much lube, he thought). They continued for a while, as Kay's sighs accelerated, matching the clicks of Carol's camera, then swapped again.

Kay reached another explosive orgasm - it was not her first DP, and the feeling of two holes filled simultaneously had always been a secret pleasure of hers - and as she cried, moaned, bucked and tensed, the two men rode it out, holding on to their semen with grim determination.

Once her euphoria had declined, Jason and Chris withdrew, leaving Kay sweating, soaked and gasping.

"Amazing," cried Carol, "I love it. Kay - so in control. I thought it'd be guys taking over, but you were amazing." She looked at the men, cocks slick and shining, still erect, chests heaving with exertion. "Shall we have a wash down in the stream?" She suggested. "Just for a break, then start again."

Wordlessly, the three wandered to the water, and after washing themselves down briskly, started to play, splashing and squealing like children, loving the cool water on their feverish skin. Kay joined them, using crutches, then sitting in the shallows.

After a while, they returned to their blankets and sat back, enjoying the cool water as it dried on their skin. The men's erections had subsided, but were still semi-hard as Carol announced the next phase of their photoshoot.

"Chris. How about me and Kay having some fun?"

Chris glanced at Kay's face and saw her eyes gleam with enthusiasm. His cock twitched with renewed interest at the thought of the women together. He nodded and grabbed his camera.

Kay and Carol reclined together on a blanket, and began kissing deeply. Carol was new to lesbianism, so Kay decided to take things slowly, and lead her friend gently. They explored one another's body gently at first, then more firmly. Soft touches on breasts became firm grasps, pinching and pulling nipples, before sliding down, brushing labia, then opening them wide for Chris to photograph their inner parts.

Fingers slid over wet, slippery surfaces, stroking engorged clitorises, and crooking into the entrances to their bodies. Kay's head dipped, taking Carol's red, erect nipple into her mouth, tonguing gently, then biting down firmly, before Carol returned the favour.

Kay continued to lead, moving down Carol's body, spreading her thighs and parting her vulva with her tongue. She licked between them, before opening the soft flaps with her fingers, allowing better access to Carol's clit. This was not hard to find, being large and swollen.

She slipped her fingers inside, working on the soft, spongy surface, making Carol become wetter as she leaned back, supporting herself on her elbows, so she could watch. They swapped again - Carol getting her first taste of another woman, appreciating the different musk and more delicate aroma, while feeling the different angle of her vagina. She had assumed that all women were pretty much the same, and enjoyed the variation.

They moved around, Kay manoeuvring Carol's legs, so their delicate parts could touch. She reached down, spreading her lips, as Carol did the same, so their clits could touch, rubbing against one another, making both women gasp and moan. Whether it was the rubbing, or the eroticism of the situation, both women achieved their orgasm in a slow, languid explosion - not the violent eruption of Kay with the men, but equally satisfying.

Carol looked across meaningfully at Jason, now fully erect. He joined them, standing between them as both mouthed his shaft and glans.

Side by side, Carol and Kay knelt on all fours, offering themselves to him as he, in turn took each of them, doggy style. Then a swap, and Chris fucked each woman as Jason manned the camera, before Kay and Carol knelt and licked their combined secretions off his cock.

Finally, Carol turned to Chris. "You know how to set it to autoshoot?" Chris nodded. "Once every ten seconds should do. Then we can all play."

Quickly, Chris set up the cameras on small tripods - one each side - and rejoined the little group.

Together, they fucked and sucked, licked and nibbled. They swapped partners and joined as a full group. Kay mounted Jason as Carol squatted over his face while Chris swivelled his cock from one willing mouth to the other. Carol experienced her first double penetration, while Kay watched, fingering herself.

Finally, gasping, they fell apart. "Time for the money-shot," announced Carol.

The women knelt before the men, faces together, ready to accept the ejaculations. The men stood opposite each other's partner and stroked, desperate to ejaculate, and knowing that their orgasms would be violent and effusive.

They exploded almost simultaneously, copious quantities of semen shooting what would have been incredible distances, had they not been blocked by the willing, smiling faces of the women. One spurt for one, one for the other and swap back, before slipping their throbbing members into the mouth of the woman in front of them - all to the tempo of the clicking cameras.

As the spurts subsided, and the women sucked away any last drops, breathing returned to normal, and the group relaxed into self-conscious glances and tentative smiles.

"Well," declared Kay, "I'm going for a wash down in the stream." They all agreed, and after ten minutes sluicing the sex off their bodies and splashing, they returned to the blankets and relaxed.

They spent an hour or so chatting. Kay and Chris spoke about Kay's striptease the previous night, and about Kay's swinging infidelity before. Carol and Jason asked about the swinging lifestyle in general, deciding they would like to experience more.

Carol was especially keen - partly for herself, but also for Jason. She knew her mobility would deteriorate, and that there were times when her condition could become painful, making sex difficult. She had thought about it for ages, and had no wish for Chris to be deprived - as long as she was with him, rather than have him 'sneaking about', she was happy for him to enjoy himself.

The shadows lengthened, and their little, private sun-trap was becoming a bit chilly. It was time to move on. They dressed slowly before making their way back to the car and driving to their respective hotels. Both couples were tempted to meet again that evening to repeat their encounters, but decided they would prefer time to themselves, so they arranged to meet for a 'beach-day' the following day, and spend the evening recovering and sorting out photographs.

Kay and Chris flopped on their bed, and fell into a contented doze, before going to the hotel restaurant for dinner. They then went to the bar, relieved that the stag party seemed to have disappeared, but deciding to go up to bed before midnight, in case they arrived later.

Relaxed and happy, they went to their room, where Chris set about downloading the photographs.

They were incredible. Carol's experience had really helped with the poses in the early stages, and the general action later had photographed magnificently in the bright sunlight - even their final foursome. Auto-shoot had a bad habit of finding unflattering angles and freakish facial expressions, and while some certainly were not great, most were excellent - especially the money-shot.

Chris saved them all onto a memory card, to hand to Jason and Carol the following day, and turned to Kay. Looking at the photographs had made them both horny, and they shed their clothes before rolling into one-another's arms.

The following day was the final day of Jason and Carol's holiday. Their cases were packed and in the car before they went to meet Chris and Kay.

They spent a pleasant day together on the beach, sunbathing, swimming, dressing and undressing unselfconsciously, with Kay and Carol happily going topless. They exchanged memory cards, and by mid-afternoon, the new friends were ready to part.

They did so with hugs and kisses, promising to keep in touch and share their sexual adventures. It was unfortunate that they lived so far apart, but still, they could meet up via webcam - and, you never know - perhaps get together again at some stage.

Kay and Chris returned to their hotel, in time to see the stag party leaving. They said goodbye, exchanging polite smiles with the group of young men, who seemed extremely nervous near Kay, especially as they had all been naked together, jerking off in her face two nights before.

That night, on returning to their room, Kay and Chris agreed. There had been enough adventures for this holiday - they needed to spend the next few days peacefully, enjoying their own company and relaxing.

And so they did. They fucked, of course, but on their own. They used toys, experimented with bondage (Chris learned a couple of ways to tie Kay up) and laughed their way through several kinky scenarios. Most of all, however, they ensured that they would return home rested, in love and ready for Mel - Chris's work colleague and their 'friend with benefits'.

On the final night, they went to the swingers' website where they were enrolled and started looking at potential new friends - there were quite a few possibilities ...