All Comments on 'Falling in Love with Mom'

by doug_nought

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A LAUDABLE EFFORT

I read it and wanted to thank you for the work. Having a bush on her was the best part of it for me. Too many hairless vagi in most story's. Keep writing.7429

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Please don't leave us hanging like that.... Great start and hope to read more about her getting pregnant and her tits becoming egorged with milk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice story

The only thing wrong with it though, is that if you really loved your mom you would have given her Belgian chocolates in stead of Swiss.

badmommy71badmommy71over 9 years ago
what a wonderful son!!!

he gave his mother what she wanted and needed. his cock and cum deep inside her hot wet mommy hole. keep writing romantic mother son stories hon ;-)

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Really good.

I hope this is an indication of what will be coming from you.

jaccorjaccorover 9 years ago
An excellent start.

I really enjoyed your love story between a son and his mom. Please do not leave it like this. Tell us more about this couple and perhaps about her pregnancy and what they intend to do about their relationship and if their love and sexual feelings for each other grow or dissipate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It feels so good!

There is absolutely nothing in the world like the feel of cumming inside your own mother's fertile pussy. Its a magical feeling for both mother and son when your hot thick cum shoots up into your birth canal. Yea I'm a motherfucker and I love it! I've been fucking my mother since I was 16 and cumming inside her everytime. Mommy's mouth pussy and ass are my cum receptacles and my dick is my mommy's plaything! We have slept in the same bed since we moved to a new state and people just think she's my cougar older wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I believe that I may be the anon that Mr. D. is dedicating this great story to

If so, many heartfelt thanks. I've written lots of longish comments on stories of hot motherfucking. I firmly believe that it's up his own mother's cunt that a son's creamy semen belongs and that a boy's penis and his mother's vagina are the perfect match. It's just common sense. The boy came out of that wonderful warm wet and furry hole between his mother's legs. As the reader who wrote "it feels so good" says, it's the boy's own damn birth canal. Of course he has the right to revisit it, now with the big hard cock he's grown between his own legs. And when the boy gets his cock up that unique in the world cunt, there's no stopping him. He goes into a fuck-frenzy, he pounds and slams it with all his youthful energy and strength. And the payoff for both the boy and his mother comes when he unloads his hot young balls and shoots his mom a huge twatful of his semen. It's the best gift any son can ever give his beloved mother and the best gift any mother can ever receive from her beloved son. Just ask the guy who wrote "it feels so good." He's been giving it to his mommy--very good and real hard--for years.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Very well done.

It was romantic, tasteful and very loving. Superb first story. Hope more to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ENCORE

This can not be the end. It is only the beginning. You have to continue this STORY. We have to know if she got pregnant and how their lives change.. MORE PLEASE.

Darkone57Darkone57over 9 years ago
You have a talent,

And it's gotten me and others thinking of the times spent with our own mothers. This is I hope only the first of many stories and memories you post for us !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cumming in your mother

You should always cum in your mother-it's the last act of thankfulness ! I came in my mother many times-my aunt much more. None of them were satisfied until I came in them ! It seemed like I was fulfilling them. A great story !

homerjayhomerjayover 9 years ago
wonderful

hot and loving, perfect.

oldwayneoldwayneover 9 years ago
Give us more of the same!

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

You should write more, DN. Well done!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Extremely well written especially for your first story. We can only hope that this is the first of many to come. Thanks.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Very well done

Exceptionally done, especially for a first timer. Nice buildup, nice backstory, completely realistic. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

You have captured the feelings and emotions of many young guys. Seeing mom's tits in all their glory leaves a powerful impression. things can work out for you if patient

blaster666blaster666over 9 years ago
Kudos!

Very nice, loved it. Looking forward to reading more from you.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 9 years ago
Very nice, easily believable, romantic, sexy story.

Well done. I loved it. It's very loving, very sexy - with a nice easy build-up to the ultimate act. Looking forward to reading more from you. Regards from South London.

ansdguyansdguyover 9 years ago
Wow!

I must have read a different story that every one else did. I don't want to be cruel, but your story is as you say, "not very original". No, this story is simply another boilerplate mother/son exercise. Those folks that say that you show signs of being a very good writer are either not or are just being kind. I have read this same basic story countless times on Lit. If you want to be a good writer, then forget what you've read and come up with an original story. Then, maybe, you will have promise.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In the immortal words attributed to of Dr. Johnson

'Your manuscript is both good and original; however, the part that is good is not original, and the part that is original is not good'. Ansdguy was right to say this is a boilerplate story, told countless times on this site,it is, and now it's been reworked yet again by a writer of some ability but no real talent or vision. No stars, it had nothing to commend it, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very sexy

I never wanted to fuck my mother, but I very much found myself wanting to fuck this mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"Dedicated to that anonymous guy who always comments on almost every mom-son story and writes an entire paragraph about how great it is to cum in your mom. You're my hero!"

Wow! Thank you kind sir :)

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago
Loved the story.

As a long-time commenter on mother/son various stories, I really liked this one.

Salutations on the guts to write and publish this story- it's a good story, with believable characters and a simple plot.

The sex is loving and hot, and hits my happy spots- especially the mum wanting to get preggers- (it's so deliciously wrong and objectively screwy IRL) that takes me to my happy place.

Cheers for sharing this story with us and any others you've got on offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT

The best or 2nd best mother incest story in Literotica.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Notes

To everyone who has commented/sent feedback - Thank you. I really, really appreciate the kind words and considerate feedback.

To those asking for a conclusion to this story – I personally think this has a happy ending and I will leave it at that. A mother and her son spending the rest of their lives together is the ideal ending in my book.

To those who feel this was not original - I agree. This story was the result of the hundreds of the mom-son stories I have read, taking all the parts I liked. I just wanted to convey the love between a son and his mother without weaving an elaborate tale.

I do have a half written mom-son story that I hope to complete soon. Maybe. I started writing that before this one and I hope I’ll be able to publish it one day.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the high rating this story got - all credit goes to my editor. GT deserves several beers if I ever meet him in person.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
A great composite story

A little bit of this, a bit of that, and a touch of . . . . . and you have the quintessential mother son romance.

Still laughing about one thing though. If they always went to bed after eating dinner, they either had the longest meals on record, or went to bed really early.

LOL

.

peter1934peter1934over 9 years ago
naughty mum

Great story the passion scenes well described and made me wish I had a partner who was so active 7

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Give her a baby

Can't wait to read about the impregnation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Im working on one right now also and it was very descriptive i like it.

P.LighthouseP.Lighthouseover 9 years ago
Perfect! It would be 10 stars if I could!

As some other readers, I would like to read more about these perfect lovers.

It would be lovely! But I have to respect the author’s decision.

Well done doug_nought and thank you for sharing your talent with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All in the family.

I've never had a lustful thing for my own mom though, I've always loved the woman with all my heart. I guess, I just love, love stories and, those about a mom and son just sort of intrigue me. Way I see it, if it's love, lust is never a problem; even if it's within the family. Nice story, and pretty well written for a first outing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh mom

Great chap. one , but there is so much more to this loving couple unsaid that it should take at least 3 to 4 chapters to come anywhere near complete . start typing tonight please .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
live this

I have loved, and loved with, my mom for over 50yrs now. 'Twas pretty common back then for a guy to kind of disappear if she 'got in trouble'. And the man did that got to my mom. She had sex one time and got pregnant with me. Didn't have sex again till I was 19. She'd had me when she was 16, so you can do the math. She was just always there. My girl. Finally we had to quit dancing around each other. Walking about the house watching each other's reactions and she kissed me. 'You're my man now, you know that don't you"? She thought I was a Man! I was so proud, and knew already that I'd never leave her. And I didn't, though she's gone now for some years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A loving and romantic story!

"Oh god mom, your pussy feels better than I could have ever imagined." "You're so tight, I can't think of any place I'd rather be." "I love you so much." "Oh Daniel, I can't believe how good you feel either honey." "It's been so long, your cock feels so good inside me." "Start thrusting into me a little harder, my pussy has adjusted, and now it's perfectly molded to your cock." "Oh mom, just tell me what you want, I want to be your perfect lover." "I want to be the best you've ever had." "You're already best I've ever had," she said. "I love you the most." "It'll just keep getting better with practice" "God mom, you are so beautiful." "When I see your naked tits, your perfect areolas, and nipples, I want to put my cock inside you." Oh Dan, your fucking me so good." "We were made for each other honey." "Oh god baby, that's it, keep fucking your mother." Oh yes honey!" "Just like that!" "I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to last," Daniel said. You feel so good mom, I'm not going to be able to hold back!" "Don't worry honey, I'm almost there anyway. I'll cum when I feel your sperm shooting into me!" "Give it to me!" Give it to me hard and fast love!" Oh mom!" Oh mom!" I can't hold back, I'm going to cum!" "Oh yes Dan!" "Oh god!" "Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh honey!" "I'm coming too!" The room grew loud with sounds of their sexual pleasure. Moans, and groans constantly escaping their mouths. The bed shaking, the sounds of flesh slapping together, there was only ecstasy between them. Their lustful desires are only for each other, and that's why they are so good together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My mother Helen

My mother often brought home dates and enjoyed making love to them. I would wake and hear her. Stripping off my PJ bottoms I would listen and stroke my cock and ache to feel her skin and lips on mine. I would try to cum at the same time she or her lover did. I became more brave as I wanted her more. When she made love down in what they used to call the "Great Room" I would quietly slip into the hall and move above the room into a loft area with a couch and bed.. and look down to see her making love. Naked and beautiful ... so open and enjoying her lover deep in her body. I would stand proud, shoulders back and naked and smile down at her.. hoping she would look up and see me as I masturbated. She finally did after many weeks of making love with her eyes closed or straddling him or her chest on one of the couches as she was entered from behind. Came a special night of her lying on her back.. so beautifu and open with his body on her.. her arms around his neck and her legs up and open and wide... his cock deep in her. I stood there stroking.. watching his ass rising and falling as he fucked his cock into the woman I loved above all others. I was watching his ass and did not realize the her eyes were open and on me standing above her. I was startled but refused to step back... I had rehearsed this in my fantasies again and again and I smiled at the and stroked my cock. She smiled up at me and fucked him back as I imagined she was thinking of my cock deep in her and fucking me as I fucked her.

There is so much more to tell because none of this developed suddenly but over time and with love and trust. That night she came to me and held me as we whispered about life and sex and love. I entered her that night and basted and soaked my cock in his sperm and her juices.. We had a faux marriage and two years later married in Mexico and have two beautiful daughters. I love her so deeply and completely and forever. there is no kind of love more deep and loving and emotional than between a mother and son. Forever hers. David

wankmydiddlywankmydiddlyalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Wonderfully written, transported me right to the action.

Please write more...I can see there's one more on your list, I'll save that one for the next release of seed.

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 7 years ago
One of my all-time...

...favourite Lit stories, thanks Doug_Nought.

wkendluver45wkendluver45over 7 years ago
I'm falling in love with this story.

Beautiful!!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

Love it, thank you!

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
Enjoyed This

I am a sucker for these type of stories. No cucking, cheating; just discovery. Great job.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
This is a sweet sweet story

But its a taboo pervet story. Author your a great writer, write a love story. Write a story about a simple kiss between friends that changes everything...

washdog10washdog10over 7 years ago
Some People

Sampkyang, why are you reading stories in what you consider to be a pervert category. There are a lot more categories you cold have chosen. This was a very good mother/son story and I only hope that this author will see fit to continue it.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Sampkyangs comment

In my opinion Incest/Taboo stories are another place to find true Romance. He obviously liked this story because it is a Romance. He is encouraging the writer to expand and write a few Romance category stories too. While incest has never crossed my mind in real life, that happens to be where true love Romances can be found on Lirotica.com. Exception I never read daddy/daughter incest, way to repulsive to me. I have two daughters and would NEVER allow that to happen. Yep double standard, sorry just me. I don't ever like older man younger woman it's recipe for cheating that I abhor. Prime men 20's and prime women 35-40 work beautifully. Just a few thoughts, I love Literotica.

cricketxcricketxalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic!

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
Motherfucking.

I think its always so nice when a son ejaculates into his mother. A royal homecuming. Planting seed in hairy Mommy pussy really makes you the man in her life front and center.

auberge1auberge1about 6 years ago

Build up is good. A lot of build up is even better.

BUT build up, after build up, after build up?

Sorry to say I bailed out of your story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely author!!!

I know that I won't be able to ever fuck my own sexy mom, but these beautiful story just hit my heart....I always cum while reading the story in bathroom and think of my fantastic mom whom I love a lot. There is nothing more exciting than a son's making love to his own mom....well the smell of my mom's hot body is also intoxicating, especially when she sweats. I caught her once massaging herself with cream after shower when she was completely nude; the scene just comes to my vision whenever I read your story!!!! I wanna be a sweet motherfucker who loves nothing more than fondling, licking, sucking and fucking my mommy's hairless pussy and grapefruit like clitoris.....offffff they are heavenly.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
OVER THE TOP **********

YOU HAVE NOW MADE MY TOP 20. !!!! AND YOU HAVE #1 ON THE RUN .....THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hope he got his mother knocked up even hope she gives him more kids.got my mom pregnant has one of the nicest hairy cunts around and triple d tits she has given me four kids when she was pregnant fucked her ass too.she even had my friends and me we gangbanged her got her pregnant again just last week now making it 5 kids.she told my friends as long she can produce kids that she said you guys can fuck me but she said want mixture in me that is try to put double to 4 cocks in my cunt once that happened 3 guys cum in her cunt one guy was black 3 days later told me I am expecting my 6th kid now

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My dear mom

Kui minu ema 50.aastane juubel oli jäime peale külaliste lahkumist emaga kahekesi.Olime väheke võtnud ja ema meenutas meie äraläinud isa.Ma trööstisin siis ema ja suudlesin teda pikalt.Olime parasjagu püsti suudluse ajal ja ma katsusin ema jalgevahelt.Ema tammus siis kohapeal ja ajas jalad laiali minu soovitusel.Kohe vajusime põrandale ja hakkasime nikkuma.Peale nikkumist rahunes ema juba maha.

CharlesMulleganCharlesMulleganalmost 4 years ago

It’s a son’s duty to put his seed in his mother’s uterus and make her pregnant.

CrazyCanuck65CrazyCanuck65over 3 years ago
Nice story but...

I liked how loving and caring he is towards his mother and how he considers her feelings, very nice and one of the best aspects of this story. But, at least for me, the idea of getting her pregnant ruins the story a little for me with all that is involved with that. Seems a bit silly to me that they would not think twice but to do something that foolish. I would have witten it so that mom, who wanted her son for years, had either A) Prepared for this day with birth control or condoms or B) had condoms left over that his father bought years before, which would add an interesting twist to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Tit story

I don't give a fuck about a Tit if there is a pussy in the room. Plus I don't have mommy issues like all tit guys. I sometimes wonder if they know what a pussy is for...

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

Simple and sweet. It's nice that they equally feel that love and want for each other.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

As a romantic, I can honestly say this the most touching, beautiful incestuous love story I have read in a long time. The respect, adoration and chemistry between mother and son was remarkable. Throughout the story, the son demonstrated maturity beyond his years. The mother's devotion to her son was understandable because she recognized her part in his creation and therefore her responsibilities toward him. The emotional and sexual epiphany experienced by mother and son is now I expect the perfect incestuous relationship would develop in real life. 5 star rating for this story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Great 1st effort!

Very Sweet und Romantique!

11/10 Frozen Chickens!!!!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 2 years ago
"It always used to make me so hot and horny"

When mothers remember that unique feeling that can't resist their offspring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Real nice love story between a mother and son you should continue with more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

No beating around the bush in this story. Once their minds were made up that it was time, the love and feelings took over and they made the jump to loving incest. This story has been told thousands of times, but this was written well enough to be one of the better times it was told. Well done, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story because they did not demonize the mother by making her a slut or a whore. It was about real love and respect. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great. Loved every minute of it. Short and to the point. Feels like i was there.

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind911 months ago

Wow! Thank you for a well written intimate mother-son story. The progression was perfect as was the description of the mother son with benefits affair, that became a committed loving relationship. The ending with the mother desiring to have the son impregnate her with her sons full agreement was well recieved by me in this instance. Hopefully, you might consider writing the followup.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OH YES... I got goose pimples all over when he says to his Mum.....

"I love you," I said. "I want you to know that I am in this for the long run. This isn't a one night thing. I want you - I have always wanted you. Yesterday, today and forever. I'll always be with you Mom. No matter what happens."

& when she says he is to always cum inside her! 💦💦💦💦💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous