All Comments on 'Falling in Love with my Best Friend'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Lesbian stories

Though this was a love story, and not an actual seduction as her usual lesbian tales, SSL shows herself again to have a mastery of this genre. While I believe she is a great writer, and all her stories bear that out, this subject matter is where she truly shines. 5* again for another wonderful lesbian tale.

YDB95YDB95about 9 years ago
Loved every word!

Especially nice touch with the shout-out to silkstockingslover, silkstockingslover. :) Sounds like you gave you great advice, all right. Five stars!

WilBeLesWilBeLesabout 9 years ago

I just love this submission. You are a very inspiring wrighter. I enjoy reading your stories.

DiJiTDiJiTabout 9 years ago
Liked it but...

I liked this story, but it wasn't up to the usual standard we've come to expect from you.

There were some spelling errors that could be overlooked.

At one point their panties seemed to somehow switch possession. (It started with Holly putting on Janie's in the bathroom, but then switched in the bedroom scene so that Janie was suddenly wearing Holly's panties)

I also have to say I did NOT like the part where you brought yourself, Literotica, and especially your other story into this story. That sort of blatant cross promoting just takes away for me.

....but the BIGGEST part I had a problem with was your constant spoiling of the flow. You started off right away giving away the entire ending and continued to give spoilers along the way. (Yes, We KNOW where the road is going to lead, but we do like to actually travel down it ourselves)

HappyheadHappyheadabout 9 years ago

Love your writing

And for you bringing me here

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
i enjoyed it all

I love your writing style, and the erotic feelings expressed in your words. Wow, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Falling in Love

As usual you have given us a great piece of work. I liked the story line and it was told superbly. Thanks alot for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please

Please do more like mother like daughter stories! They are incredible

BladenessBladenessabout 9 years ago
Great story!

I definitely love this story as it has a bit of authentic feel to it that I really like. Maybe some parts were embellished but still I was pretty immersed in it. There was a lot to like but my favorite part was definitely the feet licking submissive part. That was perfectly done and wished you could do more like it in the future.

I wouldn't mind too much of some of the criticisms in these comments as none of them really bothered me. Typos aren't a big deal but it happens. Knowing what happens isn't as important as how it happens. You did a great job keeping the story short, sweet, and beautifully detailed without getting boring. Definitely love your ability as a writer to keep readers hooked while not wasting their time! Great job and hope there are more stories like this! As a guy, I hope all lesbian relationships are like this. :)

ShadowsucksShadowsucksabout 9 years ago
Finally!

It's wonderful to see a new story from you, especially so when one is forced to wade through so much pathetic crap posted to this category

Yeah, there are a few bloopers and I could nitpick words & grammar, but the agony of writing, & the enormous time & effort involved in crafting even one short story cannot be ignored. This story was a marvelous treat, SSL. Thanks very much. Fun, sexy, smart, sensual, sassy, and trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, bra...Ooops, that's the boy scouts...

XOX,

Erin

EmilyAlexanderEmilyAlexanderabout 9 years ago
Stunning

I loved this. Thank you for putting a smile on my face.

Emily

ThoseWhoBiteThoseWhoBiteabout 9 years ago
Lovely

I loved reading it. To bad it,s a short one ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
best friends forever

As I was reading this story I was wishing that it was happening to me with my best friend. I'm in a real touchy situation because my best friend doesn't know that I am a lesbian. I'm afraid that if or when I let her know it will change the way that she thinks of me. I don't want to lose her as my friend but I really want to make love to her too. Sometimes I feel like I should tell her how I feel about her but I don't know how she would react to finding out that I like pussy better than guys. Especially her pussy. I've seen her without any clothes on and the sight of her pussy is imbedded in my mind.

I long to touch her and taste her. I once found a pair of her panties and I took them to my house and when I got home I put them up to my nose and inhaled her scent. I sleep with her panties on my pillow and I can smell her sweet pussy as I go to sleep.

Maybe someday I'll find the courage to tell her. Living and loving someone who doesn't know how I feel is all to one sided.

I really need to let her know I guess.

Wish me luck. Lol Betsy

LenaptLenaptover 8 years ago
Lovely Story! 5***** Stars!

Lovely Story dear Jasmine

Love the romance

Give you 5***** as usual!

Wet wet kisses

Aunt Helena

Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
:)

I enjoy love stories with happy endings whomever it is who is in love. Such an awesome emotion that can sometimes transcend any boundary real or imagined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very loving story

Love always happens when you're least expecting it this is a very sweet loving and very very sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Wonderful story! Yay!!!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
I LOVED IT!

DEFINITELY FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I beg you

I beg you to write more. You made me wet and very hungry.

Licks and kisses from Lina in Sweden

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Falling in love...

I truly enjoyed tbis storh and cohld not put it down. You

are a highly talented writer. I just reviewed yohr list of storiesw. Amazing. I think you are my new favorite author. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

This story was amazing. After reading some of your other stories, you’ve become my favourite writer. Keep up the amazing work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Slut

As long as you leave out the word 'slut' you stories are so wonderful to read. Adding the 'love' part in it makes it wonderful to read. If you add 'slut' and total orgies, I feel like when I read it there is no feeling in it, I cannot get into those stories...

Daggy1965Daggy1965almost 3 years ago

A real nice story.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

239. Nice. I really like the love stories vs the domination ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...