Falling in Love with my Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once my orgasm was completed, I pulled my jeans off, took off my excessively wet panties, put on her equally wet panties, and returned to the movie.

Sitting back down beside her, I whispered in her ear, "God, you drive me wild."

She winked, "Oh, I haven't even began to drive you wild."

I put my panties in her hand and added, "My gift to you."

She took them and brought them to her nose, "Mmmmmmmmm," before she moved her mouth to the wet crotch and sucked on them. Instantly I wondered why I hadn't thought of that. She whispered, a moment later, "I'm looking forward to tasting you directly from the source next time."

She leaned in and we started kissing like teenagers. Our tongues exploring every crevice of the other's mouth, no longer caring if anyone saw.

We didn't even notice the movie end, but the lights started coming back on and we realized that the theatre was empty, which meant every person had walked right past us making out.

Janie quipped, "At least I wasn't buried between your legs."

My face went beet red at the image. Feeling sexy and a little risqué I joked, "But you should be."

She winked, as she grabbed my hand, "All in good time, baby."

We walked out together hand in hand, two lesbians in love. I didn't care if anyone gave us looks, although I didn't notice anyone judging us.

She dropped me off, my pussy still on fire, and she smiled sweetly, "Holly, I really enjoyed our evening."

"Me too," I nodded.

"I did mean everything I said, Holly," she smiled tenderly, "I do love you."

"And I love you, too," I concurred, looking into her eyes.

She leaned in and kissed me again. Breaking the kiss (she always broke the kiss), she finished, "I'm really looking forward to some more intimate time together with you."

"Me too," I nodded, feeling like a teenager again, already wondering when the next time was going to be.

A couple of days later, I received a text from Janie:

Be at my place at 7.

I texted back I'd be there and after work I changed into something sexier, a skirt, blouse and thigh high stockings I had purchased the day after the theatre incident. I also grabbed a box of strawberries, an idea from a porn video I'd watched a couple of weeks earlier popping into my head.

I got to her house ten minutes before seven and Janie opened the door before I could even knock, startling me. She greeted me, dressed in a robe, "You really are an eager beaver."

I countered, "You opened the door before I even knocked, so who's the eager beaver?"

"Touché," she shrugged, before adding with a sexy, sly smile, "fine, we are both eager to see beaver."

As usual, my face burned red instantly at the sexual innuendo, even though she couldn't have been more accurate.

Looking at the strawberries in my hand, she suggested, "Go put them in the fridge sweetheart, I was just getting ready."

I did as instructed and waited in the living room, again giddy with anticipation of the moment I had been fantasizing about for a while...in vivid detail the past two nights, although unsure if we were going out somewhere...I hoped not. I wanted to make love to her entire body; I wanted to taste her pussy; I wanted to be her everything.

Seconds seemed like minutes and minutes like hours until Janie called out, "Holly, can you come and help me with something in my bedroom."

The line sounded like something out of a bad porn movie, but I was hoping this was the invitation I imagined it was. I walked to her room, and after a brief pause outside the door, walked in and gasped. Sitting on the edge of the bed, in a tight blouse, black leather skirt, red thigh high stockings and black five inch heels, was Janie.

My heart skipped a beat as I stared at the beautiful woman I was in love with. My head flashed back to the disaster that was the first time I saw her in her bedroom like this, deciding this time the ending would be completely different...I was writing my own happy ending.

"Come here," Janie instructed softly, as she slightly opened her legs.

I walked to her, my mind in a haze of lust.

Reaching her, she grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss...a kiss that lasted forever, as we again got lost in the intimacy of the kiss. Our tongues danced, our hands roamed and our breathing increased until Janie ordered, "On your knees, baby."

I didn't hesitate. I had read a ton of stories on Literotica and although we hadn't labelled this, Janie was undoubtedly in charge and I was the submissive. I was babysitter Jenny and she the sweet Mistress Megan, as my own 'Bedding the Babysitter' story happened live.

She crossed her left leg over her right and ordered, "Take off my heel, sweetheart."

My hand trembled slightly, as I moved and took off her heel.

She slowly uncrossed and re-crossed her legs, a scene directly out of 'Basic Instinct', giving me just a glimpse between her legs.

I watched the whole scene in slow motion as my mouth began to water at the inevitable conclusion to a long journey of self-discovery. I took off the other heel and then instinctively moved and put her nylon-clad toes in my mouth.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, "that feels nice."

I took my time, pleasuring each toe individually, wanting to make love to her entire body. I splattered the top of her foot, her ankle and back down to her sole with kisses. Once done, she uncrossed and re-crossed her legs so I could replicate the attention on her other foot.

Once done, I began moving up her legs, continuing the focused concentration until she ordered, "Baby, come and undress me."

I stood up, looking her directly in the eye as I began unbuttoning her blouse. Once it was all undone, I leaned in and began kissing her chest, above her breasts, as I slowly took the blouse off. She shivered a bit at my touch, but moaned, "Oh yes, Holly, that feels so goooooood."

I splattered her shoulders and arms with kisses, before taking each finger in my mouth and swirling my tongue around them like they were thin cocks.

She suddenly stood up and I unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Looking down, I saw she was wearing my panties.

"Do you like my panties, Holly?" She asked demurely.

"They look a lot better on you," I quipped back.

"They'll look a lot better on the floor, actually," she countered, before adding, "but first, why don't you get out of your clothes too?"

Feeling sultry and sexy, I unbuttoned my blouse and once it was off I tossed it at her. Then I pulled down my skirt and she commented, "Thigh high stockings, a very good choice."

"I wanted to make sure you had easy access," I smiled, as I slowly slid my panties down my legs.

"And the bra, too," she ordered.

I obeyed, now standing only in thigh high stockings. I asked, "The stockings?"

"Leave them on," she ordered, as she unclasped her bra and tossed it to me.

I don't know why, but I put the bra to my nose and smelt it. Of course, the only real scent was a faint lingering perfume.

"Come get your panties," she purred.

I went to her and slowly pulled her (my?) panties down her legs, the whole time staring at her completely shaved, slightly glistening pussy.

She said, "That wetness is because of you, honey."

"Mine is equally wet," I admitted, as she pulled me up and pushed my head to her breasts. I licked and sucked on her nipples, going back and forth giving each equal attention while cupping them in my hands.

"Go ahead, sweetheart, go lower," she purred.

Again I just kept obeying her suggestions, this time slithering my tongue between her breasts, swirling around her belly button and then reaching her pink wetness. I stared at it briefly, wanting to burn the image of her perfect pink pussy in my mind forever before I leaned forward, extended my tongue and finally got to taste Janie. The taste was completely unexplainable: sweet, yet tart, and yet the moment the taste hit me I knew I was addicted. Having read lots of lesbian stores (I highly recommend Suburban Submission by Dave933 or Soccer Mom by Couture) and having watched lots of lesbian porn (I highly suggest Hot and Mean from Brazzers), I thought I knew what I was doing...yet as I licked I immediately understood that only from real experience and not literature or videos was I ever going to know how to pleasure a woman. Instead, I explored. I licked between her pussy lips, I swirled my tongue around her clit and I awkwardly plunged my tongue in her pussy hole. Her moans implied I was giving her pleasure and when she grabbed my head and held me tight into her pussy I knew she was close. I sucked her clit between my lips while simultaneously flicking it with my tongue and soon I was rewarded with her full flood of pussy juice. It flowed out of her and into me as if she was giving me a gift, and in reality she was.

I continued lapping up her pussy juices until she let go of my head. She complimented, "I think you're a natural."

"It felt natural," I replied, as I felt her wetness all over my face which somehow turned me on even more.

"I think it's time to take you to heaven," she said, standing up.

"I'm already there, worshipping my goddess," I countered, sounding corny, I knew.

"You really are an eager beaver," she smirked, as she went to her dresser drawer.

"I've always been eager to please," I replied, which was true whether it be in the bedroom or just in life.

"Lie down on the bed, it's time to be rewarded for your desire to please," she said, as she pulled out a white vibrator.

I quickly got on the bed, realizing my knees were kind of sore, and lay down ready to be pleasured by my beautiful girlfriend. Was she my girlfriend? God, I hoped so.

Joining me on the bed, she turned it on and moved it to my breasts, something that had never occurred to me to do to myself in my many hours of self-pleasure. She teased me relentlessly, moving the vibrating toy around my nipples, between my breasts and then directly on my nipples.

It was driving me nuts, my pussy on fire and wanting that toy inside me. She asked, "Do you want me to fuck you, baby?"

"God, yes," I replied, thankful she could read my mind.

"Beg, sexy," she purred, as she flicked my nipple with her tongue.

"Oh, please, Janie, fuck me, fuck me now," I pleaded, never really good at dirty talk.

"I think we'll have to work on your dirty talk," she smiled and gave me a wink, as she moved the vibrator between my legs, which I instinctively opened wide.

She moved it up and down between my pussy lips, continuing to tease me relentlessly, before sliding it deep inside me.

"Yessssssss," I screamed and trembled, my orgasm rising in seconds.

"You look so hot, Holly," she whispered, as I watched her lean down and begin licking my pussy while she fucked me.

"I lovvvvve you," I declared, for the world to hear it was so loud, as my orgasm got closer and closer.

She pumped my pussy with the toy, while simultaneously sucking on my clit and in less than a minute, which made me feel like a man, I came hard. "Shiiit, I'm sorrrrrrrry."

She laughed as she continued the double pleasure and licked up my pussy juice.

The vibrator still in me, she straddled me and said, "I hope you can have multiple orgasms, because this night has just started."

I moaned, as she continued licking me, "I'm the energizer bunnnnnny," before I leaned up and licked her pussy again. Twenty minutes later, both of us reached second orgasms before she rolled off me, moved on top of me and kissed me...both of us tasting our own pussy juices.

Breaking the kiss, she declared, staring into my eyes, "I love you, Holly."

"I love you too, Janie," I replied back, knowing I would I do anything for this woman.

That night, I also met her strap-on cock and ate pussy in her shower.

Two months later, I moved in with her and last weekend she met my parents as I came out to them. I'm not sure my father approved at first (actually, I know he didn't), but Janie, was just Janie, and by the end of the weekend she had both my parents in love with her.

Today is our three month anniversary since we declared our love for each other in a bathroom and I can't imagine being with anyone else.

Love...it comes when you least expect it.

P.S.: Of course, the morning after our first night together I had breakfast in bed...literally, when I ate strawberries out of Janie's pussy...a tradition we have continued every weekend since.

The end

12