All Comments on 'Falling Into Faerie'

by MagicaPractica

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

please contiune this story, I would be intersted to find out further adventures between the two of them...I hope you will elaborate with contiued happenings with these two. thank you for a wonderful story

Dari

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh that just can't be it..

please a next chapter would be good to finish it off..please??and soon.

roseNthornsroseNthornsover 16 years ago
sweet

Very sweet start, I cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YOU SO can not stop!

Its rare to find something so sweet! I like how this guy sounds and how there world sounds. Where rank really doesn't matter much. And love is a key component!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
love this story

you should make this story a very LONG story i love it so much it's so sweet as everyone else says and so different it has an air of innocence that is very refreshing..I think you might want to rethink it and add more LOTS more to it.. would love to read it as I am sure lots of people would..

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
Noo, not a cliffhanger.

Magica, you MUST finish the story. Please? I want to know what delicious pleasures this fae-king has in store for his mortal love(r).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great start!

so far its a great start. The story line is solid but there are a lot of unanswered questions. there is really no relationship between any of the characters, no scenes describing how the King came to fall in love with Sarah. What does he like about Sarah, maybe the way she smiles or how when she is nervous she bites her lip...depth, description, and dialog is what makes a great story. If you remember the the D's you can never fail. Your dialog is great, very believable but the depth and description or lacking. Hope to read your next instalment soon, can't wait to see what happens next.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

World building needs work.all 3 people existed in world without guards servants or common people

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagicaPractica@MagicaPractica
I'm a passionate, married, BBW looking for an outlet for my writing. I've written quite a few stories of varying degrees of quality over all the categories. I hope you find something you like.