All Comments on 'Fallout 02: Prime Suspect'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 252 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
Was ok

Till the confrontation.

She cleary did not care about him if she was planning on divorcing and taking his pension. Tough to have the dual plots of her loving him and then coldly screwing him over.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Another gem from the master story-teller! Truly, saddletramp, you always end up getting my interest with your plots and characters. Keep 'em coming big fella....Cheers

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Excellent. Why did Alf only get 1 charge of paternity fraud? He was just as guilty the 2nd time around. It would be interesting to see where everyone's life is 6 - 10 years down the road. Alf and Julie certainly can't be trusted - they were convicted of conspiracy and fraud. Maybe they'll be stuck with janitorial work, certainly not something were they would handle money. Maybe there is a 1 in a million chance the kids will forgive her - hopefully not. Hopefully her parent also decide to disown her. And of course Julie won't get Alf as he wants to play the field. In 6 - 10 years when they get out their lives will really suck - poor work opportunities due to their criminal past, a whole lot less money than they thought that they would have, no connection or sympathy from family or friends, and Julie threw away a man who loved her and wasted 20 years of his life. Maybe Dr. A and Max have a special present for these two just to make sure they understand how badly they behaved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of your best...

This story was laser focused on, well, the fallout of the affair. Because of that, I truly felt Tom's pain as the story unfolded. If there was an area to improve, it would be that I never really felt her remorse or her duality. It was a bit perfunctory and felt a bit pressed into the story because there 'needed' to be a misnehaving wife. There seemed to be no conflict to her about what she was doing or worry that she was planning to ruin a good man she claimed to love. Still, this combination worked for me. Good job.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
It was a pretty good story except for one detail:

The kids.

No matter how bad their mother behaved, she was, and is, their mother. They would not cut ties with her just because she had an affair.

I know because my mother cheated on my father and I never stopped living her. She was my mom.

So the idea that her kids would treat her like shit is unlikely. In the end, she’s still their mother.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Didn't feel up to your usual standard. Though must admit it always does the read for me when vasectomies are rolled out especially when it's said it can't be reversed, it just feels like a lazy move. Still was an entertaining read just dissent feel as good as normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Every day

Every story, every sentence, Saddletramp gets a little more ridiculous, goes a little further over the top, loses a few more IQ points. Reading Saddletramp makes everyone dumber with every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like...

...this series...5 stars. Thanx..

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Saddle Tramp does it again

Burn-Baby-Burn

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

you play and lie you will get burned 5 stars

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

Well I suppose it's possible that the husband is actually a detective but he may be STUPIDEST detective of all time .

But worse than that is that even when he Has seen the video from als the 1st time and his wife calls him he actually says the her before they hang up he loves her.

And why does he need to wait for her to come back from New York? He doesn't really need DNA proof.

He has all the audio and visual evidence that the wife is engaging in a conspiracy to forge only obtain his pension.

All in all This is a rather contrived and silly story

Wh00sherWh00sherover 3 years ago

I was really enjoying the build up until she just admitted absolutely everything, whilst under caution.

Talk about wrapping everything up in a few paragraphs, then she gets years in jail. How convenient.

I'm all for a good old BTB story, but the implausibility at the end of this when everything fell into place for him just stretched things too far even for me.

brownmobbrownmobover 3 years ago
luv it

short, sweet, and to the point. layed out nice and concise just like a police case

Keep Em coming. Thank you

kelchakelchaover 3 years ago
What A Cunt Wife

She is obviously a sociopath.

She basically castrated him with the vasectomy. It's too bad we never get more than a glimpse of her suffering in prison.

We all share a common female ancestor going back about fifty thousand years. Fifty thousand years of struggle to survive genetically and now his line comes to an end. A death sentence to his genetic line. Survival of the fittest and no survival means that hubby was an inferior specimen because the poor bugger made a poor choice in mating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another well written tale. Thank you.

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

Perhaps the best yet from my favorite writer. Over the top Sir! A 5* which is very rare for me. I liked everything about it. It suits the BTB crowd who hate any sort of reproachment even from a formerly good marriage. It just works and flawlessly portrays a suspenseful investigation.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Yep, a good story well told. I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to the next one.

Thanks ST1956, this great tales scores a 5/5.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Interesting story. Got away with it for 20 years and within 2 years of being home free with half of his pension! What a greedy bitch! Wonder if she would have ever told the kids the truth after she married her Bull? Something only a parallel thread in ST Fantasy Universe would revile for sure! Gotta hand it to you when you write a BTB story you leave no doubt she deserves it. Read a story recently that contained a BTP (Burn The Prick) husband sub plot. Refreshing.

Thanks for the entertainment. Always interesting here in ST Fantasyland!

Cheers

SAGE

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Another good one and a 5 star read.

If I am being really picky - at the end I would like to have heard the wife's thoughts on how her plan went and maybe hear her excuses when her husband played the video of her chat with her lover and particularly her laughing at the comment about him eating a bullet. Apart from that tiny thing I love your stories and look forward to the next one.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
A story by Mr Tramp is as . . .

. . predictable as one by Ashson. The biggest problem is that everything is telegraphed, and the wife is always as evil, and stupid, as can be. Her husband d is a detective, and all of a sudden she thinks he might suspect something, but she never checks for hidden devices in the hotel room?

She’s read her rights, knows she’s being recorded, and talks anyway?

I know, I know, this is Mr Tramp’s world, but there’s no way in the US that she’d be held without bail on a non violent offense like this. She would have to surrender her passport, but that’s about it. In the most extreme case, she might have to wear an ankle monitor.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
A POLICE MANS LIFE IS NOT A HAPPY LIFE AT TIMES

while. there law breakers, felons, gangbangers, fights, arrests and trials but the worst is a. cheating mate. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lame ending proves Tom is a sucker

With all of the evidence of Julie’s affair and lying about the kids being his, In the end Tom made himself the ultimate cuckold by continuing to call the kids his children. After winning all the court cases he should have forced the kids last names to be changed to either Julie’s maiden name or Alf’s last name with birth certificates also changed to list Alf as the father.

All of the back child support going in college funds for the kids is something else I disagree with doing. That should be in his money for retirement or starting a new life without with the ex-family.

If you are going to burn everyone legally in a story then burn the whole family and go for maximum destruction. These happily ever after ending ruin it for me. I hope one of the stories in this series has the husband not only dump the cheating wife but cut all ties to the kids that are not his dna.

curly1curly1over 3 years ago

Unfortunately this story is about as believable as an episode of Matlock you can only extradite a person for a felony not a misdemeanor.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Great story,

Saddletramp! Enjoyable read!

rmeyerhormeyerhoover 3 years ago
Your stories

Your work just keeps getting better with time. Sure enjoyed this one.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsover 3 years ago
Good Read

Good story. So it had a few holes in it but who cares since it is your universe you get to make the rules. Always look forward to your stories as they provide such entertainment. This one did not disappoint. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have to laugh when Reed Richards, the King of cookie cutter stories (apologies to the clown prince, JPB) rails against the same.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Minor confusion - She's leaving for a week-long meeting. Are they meeting over the week-end? If not why leave Friday, let alone Thursday?

/

I hope she DOES really love him! The divorce will hurt that much more.

/

"I don't want to jump the shark on this," - Wrong usage of this expression, you want to stick with "Jump the gun."

/

"But she also wanted Alf's children." - So she DELIBERATELY had Alf's children?! BEE-YATCH!

/

"The truth was, she didn't want to take the chance of getting pregnant by her husband." - Again, not even giving her husband a CHANCE to get her pregnant!

/

"After Marie's birth, she told Tom she had a really hard time with the delivery and begged him to get a vasectomy." - She TOLD him? Wasn't he there? Also, while normally a vasectomy is the less invasive choice for birth control, since she NEVER intends to have kids again, even if something happens to him, while he MIGHT if something happens to her, she should probably get her tubes tied.

/

"she had a lover to fulfill her sexual needs." - WTF? She only sees Alf four times a year, her sexual needs aren't met the rest of the year?

/

"That way, she could potentially get half of his pension along with half of everything else." - So, it's not enough that she's cheated on him their whole marriage, robbed him of the chance to father his own children, made him raise her lover's children, then divorce him, but she wants half of everything? I'm sure glad she "loves" him, I hate to see what she'd do if she hated him. BTW, she has a good job, he'd get half of her retirement as well.

/

Alf is obviously an ass. Tom hadn't "figured anything out" because he didn't think there was anything TO find out. Once he was on the case he figured things out pretty fast.

/

I don't believe that her parents would obey him and not call her.

/

"Tom was so proud of his son that he took Marie to watch him graduate as the honor recruit in his platoon." - He wouldn't have taken her if he wasn't proud? And why wouldn't he be proud?

/

Minor point - Marie was 16 at the time of the divorce, yet was still in High School when he "finally" made Captain?

/

@Anonymous Re: "One of your best" - Yes, Julie seemed both cold and cruel, yet concerned about him at the same time.

/

@Whackdoodle, I both agree and disagree. I think in many, if not most divorces, the kids, while angry at their mother, won't cut her off, and I think this falls into that category. I DO think that SOME wives are evil enough to lose the love of their kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A decent story very much unlike ST’s usual stories.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago
Predictable Universe

I read your tales because they are well written and usually a bit convoluted, which makes them interesting. While it is your universe/your imagination (I get that), it is so often so predictable and rarely erotic. Would love to see you put your imagination to work on tales other than “punish the bitch”; how about “bonk the bastard” or better yet some reconciliation (it does happen, but maybe not in your universe).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it

But, 6 years for paternity fraud is unreal. In reality, maybe 6 months to a year for a first time offender, unless they found the bitch had a whole other family stashed someplace.

RePhilRePhilover 3 years ago
How do you do it

Always coming up with new and fresh stories! Thanks for sharing and putting yourself out there

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

It's a very satisfying way to read your stories. However you set up the storyline, it's just great to follow your story. Your characters are very easy to relate to and natural throughout. Thank you very much for your effort!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Justice Served

Great story! Thanks for the read.

A marriage based on fraud and duplicity let a man waste 20 years of his life on a woman who never really loved or cared about him. He was just her "plan B" for her when her real love of her life didn't want to marry her or raise children with her. But she found a trusting sucker and coned him into marrying her and raising her children fathered by her secret lover. Women who do this kind of thing are evil conniving cunts and believe it or not its more common place then most would imagine.

Personally, I think it ought to be law that mandatory DNA testing is required to establish paternity before a man's name can be added to the birth certificate of any children given birth by a women. If the woman's current relationship partner isn't the biological father he shouldn't have to be legally responsible for the children unless he decides to do so after knowing the facts.

Its kind of interesting the number of family secretes being exposed with the current interest in DNA testing to determin family heritage

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Like Tajfa, I would like to have heard her (and Alf's) blustering excuses.

>

I'm sure there'll be some idiots saying you didn't finish because we a) didn't hear from the antagonists, b) didn't get an aftermath after they got out, and/or c) we don't know all the details of Tom's future (with or without Brenda). Sorry, seen a few "FTDS" recently when the story is obviously finished...

>

Query: Is extradited used when having someone taken to another state within the US for arrest and charging? This bit confused me as, although it was mentioned that he was Norwegian, I thought he had worked in the New York office for the last 20 years.

>

For nitpicking, I didn't like Lt. when he was being addressed by other characters, I'm not sure I've heard a lieutenant referred to anything other than that except once when it was 'lewie', certainly not L-T. I know it's minor, but it bugged me.

>

What could be interesting in this climate of people writing alternate endings... one where she gets to the divorce, the kids find out the truth and reject her and she goes to NY and shacks up and marries Alf only to find out he has been screwing around all over and has kids in all the states where there are other offices. They find one of Alf's balls on a bridge heading east and the other heading west, with his dick hanging from a southern bridge out of Manhattan.

>

Thanks ST 5* enjoy your work...

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

5 stars for a well written story. A little artistic license of course. In your stories I would have expected the cheating wife to try to justify her cheating more. Just "I have the right to decide who fathers my children."

"Broad at the shoulders and narrow at the hips" and everybody knew you didn't give no lip...to Big Tom..

Rob5373Rob5373over 3 years ago
Good story

Not one of your best but good nevertheless. ReedRichards is right about the bond. It’s probably a low grade felony if a felony at all. She would have been allowed bond in the real world. But as in some of my own stories, the finer details, factual or not, did not distract from the theme. She’s a cheater and a gold digger and suffered the consequences of her actions. We always have some reader that’s going to pick st the details to find a inaccuracy, so what. Right? Keep up the good work ST

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mmmmm

So the mom knew something was up right away and never pursued the DNA anyway. And this guy for some reason never wonders why she told him several time to have the kids tested? Just says that she would never cheat?

Like your stories so keep them coming!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

What a conniving bitch. Tom should have gotten a clue when the asshole was introduced at the Christmas party. Any guy who smirks is automatically a cheating dickhead. As a cop he should have realized this.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

The more I hear of these type of frauds (and the speed of a DNA & Blood testing) the more I agree with having parental DNA/Blood confirmation as part of the child's Birth Certificate. Having 'absolute' DNA confirmation would sure minimize family/court waste and hardships in the future. Of course lawyers would not like this.

/

I'm really surprised the legal system has not required parental-child blood testing put on Birth Certificates since has been available for +75yrs. The speed and economics of DNA testing only for about a decade.

/

If there is a miss it would be in the award to the kids college fund - success or not - full four years? Then what were the kids relationship after she was released form jail - the same as their visitation? How did Julie handle this? What did her parents do? Did she ever get back with Alf?

/

4*, Hooyah

JRandyJJRandyJover 3 years ago
Good read!

I liked this story. A note to reedrichards. I read your comment, I think you are jealous. your overall ratings would be 3.3 or 3.4 with more than 30 stories below 4.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

2* for a typical stereotypical LW story with moronically obtuse husband and the obligatory mancrying. Too bad the Tramp has fallen into the Lw mediocrity with this one. I also wonder if he realized the irony of a top detective not figuring his lying cheating slut wife was cheating on him for over 20 YEARS despite the obvious signs and his mom's warning. Definitely, Inspector Clouseau, not Inspector Dirty Harry Callaghan. Dumb ass of the century award. Best wishes and hope on the Tramp's next effort.

maninconnmaninconnover 3 years ago
The naysayers say “Nay.”

Yeah ST, your stories are pretty much the same, good to read. I personally enjoy your world. But then I enjoyed CS Lewis’s world too, and JK Rowling’s and other fantasy writers. A story should enjoy its world regardless of what the real world looks like. But I do have a challenge for you: how about a Saddletramp tale with a cheating hubby! I know, write what you know. But... could be fun...

Robby_DRobby_Dover 3 years ago

Possibly your best. Very realistic, which has become unusual for you. 5 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good One

Since Harry in VA doesn't like it, you know its a good one.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

ST always amazes me both for his writing talent and his imagination. Five stars as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good fictional story

I found it to be entertaining. And that's what this site is about, right? I doubt any law enforcement agency would arrest a woman and sentence her to any time for the crimes described but it was funny to imagine. Thanks for the effort. Keep after it.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A tale of two stories

First 2/3rds was pretty entertaining, probably headed for a 3.85 rating (I live in fantasy world where Literotica ratings are more finely tuned). But the ending was rushed and implausible. You lost me at the confession scene. He had mentioned earlier that he could get her to confess. His being an experienced detective made me think it would be some interesting trickery or psychology. Nope, just sit on the back porch, with a woman she doesn’t know, and less than 3 minutes in she’s admitting to felonies, in front of a cop and a stranger.

It didn’t get better from there. Rushed, no angst, no resolution.

I do appreciate the work, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Solid example of the “cheating wife with old boyfriend” trope....

Solid 4****. But not a 5 for following reasons:

1. Professional detective had no clue?

2. Lack of any sense that Julie ever came to understand how awful her behavior was.

3. Seriously? Julie would allow herself to be “interrogated” like that with a witness?

But those were nits. As usual, very competent story telling. And better that your first effort in this series.

Thank you!

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 3 years ago
Great Story

As always another great story from this author. Very nice plot and nice execution. However, it seems to me Tom took unnecessary risks, when revealing he was going to divorce Julie to Julie's mother and his teenager children despite his warning not to let Julie know about it. I have no doubt in real life the first thing Maggie and Marie would do is call Julie and ask her why she was cheating on Tom and how he planned now to divorce her, and why would Julie cheat on Tom since he was such a good husband and father. That could have mentally prepared Julie for the interview taking place the next day and prevent her self-incrimination regarding the intentional fraud charges. All he needed to say is he needed was some time to have a serious and private conversation with his wife. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too pat.

Too easy to accomplish. Kids aren't conflicted.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great story

I know exactly what I’ll get in a saddletramp story, and it’s exactly what I want. Just plain escapist entertainment. Cheating is not tolerated, and punished appropriately. Julie was a cold, lying bitch and deserved a lot worse treatment. I wish the good Lt could have had another personal meeting with good, old Alf before the arrest, but still a great story for saddletramp fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

26thNC, that's because he writes the same story over and over again.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Worked for me! 5*****

That was an excellent story! My only quibble is that someone would have stepped in and said that the husband could not conduct what was, in effect, an interview of a criminal suspect. However, that did satisfy the primal need for the husband to confront the cheating wife. To say the cheater was duplicitous is an understatement.

JohnD46JohnD46over 3 years ago
Strong 5

And he handled that really well. Great series that you have going. Look forward to the next one. Thank you

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Loved it! 5* You're on a crisp pace producing stories in 2021 and we are the beneficiaries - Thanks!

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

It was a good story, but the ending felt anticlimactic for some reason.

After Julie stole 20 years of his life babysitting her kids, it would've been nice to see her totally destroyed by prison life. A prison visit from the husband would've been a nice way of showing Julie turned into the devastated shell of the woman she used to be. I hope some really butch dyke turned Julie into her bitch for the entire ten years with parole revoked.

Oh, and vasectomies can be reversed. He was about 40 when he found out, so it wasn't too late to have kids of his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story!

Certainly, I would have shortened the first part and brought more out condemning Julie"s thoughts when exposed, the pretrial county times, hearing(s), and trial, then the same with Alf. But all that is minor compared to the writing ST did.

It bothers me that some commenters in LW and who have never published actually think they have the intellect to be critics.

The silly nit pic that I have seen not only here but on other stories is so shallow.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

Outstanding ST. This bitch and bastard didn't get no where near what they deserved. These two deserved to be gator bait. Also ignore Lits typical wimp husband writers whining about the story. They couldn't write about a husband with self respect and a set of balls if their lives depended on it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Move rights in 4... 3... 2...

Natural story-teller!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

I wish some of these ANONs would (a.) get an account; (b.) use some of their superior knowledge, skill, imagination and insight to write the PERFECT story, for which they are obviously equipped to do; and (c.) put up with ANON nit-wits expressing their superior critical thinking.

Rgds,

TSF

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great Saddletramp Story!

I think 26thNC said it perfectly with, "I know exactly what I’ll get in a saddletramp story, and it’s exactly what I want. Just plain escapist entertainment. Cheating is not tolerated, and punished appropriately."

Can't agree more. When I want a sense of actual justice with generous side of vengeance I'll reread my favorite stories of yours.

Well done, as usual!

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1over 3 years ago
"The defamation lawsuit was dropped after a judge ruled that Tom had suffered no actual damages."

Except the husband was robbed of his most basic human right, the right to pass on his DNA. That's the death penalty for sure.

Loved this one as I usually do. Noli illegitimi carborundum. Don't let the bastards grind you down.

jneric2691jneric2691over 3 years ago

Great story! Always enjoy when you have a new one up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent, Saddletramp. Julie and her asshole stud should have gotten theirs, big time. Nothing that can be done, short of death, is bad enough for those two, and a real severe beating on them would be warranted...

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Very entertaining and great fiction! Definitely 5 stars, keep them coming.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Loved it. I don't like "over the top" BTB but this was righteous and appropriate.

redbaron172redbaron172over 3 years ago

Great story, love the style. Cheating is not tolerated. Julie got off easy in my book, she was a fraud from the start.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 3 years ago
The only thing

Why would she speak about things to her husband AFTER having been given a Miranda warning? She would have to know that she was in big do-do, especially so since there is another police officer there. And, given that a Miranda warning has to be given only after being arrested, this left everything quite confused. It would have been interesting if wayward wife had asked: “Am i under arrest?” What would he have said? Because if the answer is no, she should just walk out of there.

I get it, but shock and awe is unlikely to work here because he has telegraphed what is happening since before she left for the trip. She isn’t stupid for most of the story, just sociopathic. To get the result you want you have to build a believable compartmentalizations of her psyche—loving her husband and wanting her lover’ children. The conversation between the fraudsters shows her to be way too calculating and cold blooded for that trick to work. His behavior towards her in the last week becomes clear to her in that situation; for me, it doesn’t ring as being plausible.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Well written and well told. Not sure enough bad happened to her, that was some pretty evil goings on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Kind of harsh making them wait 5 or 6 years to have an accident.

Oh well, the rewards come to those who wait.

Someone said they both found Jesus while in jail. Really a sad effort though.....it appears that he said no thank you. You belong to the other side.......lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You start a great story but then you just kill them.

To many fairy tale make believe ends . You cannot throw her out of your home. The parents aren’t going along and accept what their daughter was a cheater. And remanding a wife in jail for what. A real dumb move on your writings. 10 years where is such a judge . Did she kill someone ?(.No )that makes this story a BTB story far from reality . Yet your readers give you a high score. So many dumb Americans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I sometimes forget and let myself get sucked in by this author’s over inflated scores. He is the definition of “over rated.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was a good effort. Thank You.

You did what most authors do, so I guess its normal. You created characters that are possible, but very improbable. And the extent to which all the improbabilities intersect make the overall story contrived and quaint, or insulting to the intelligent.

The wife goes to New York quarterly, with the company paying all expenses. New York? Do you know how much cool entertaining amazing shit there is to do in New York? The entertainment, the shopping, the food, the history and architecture and culture? So in 20 years the husband never accompanied his wife on her all expense paid trips? His air fare and his food is all it would cost them; what a blast. And every 3 months? Sorry, but he would have accompanied his wife at least once or twice a year.

So the wife has been fucking her old lover and plotting to bear his children since the day she was married. So the wife is an arrogant guiltless soulless monster, but otherwise butter would not melt in her mouth? She was just the perfect loyal loving wife, while at the same time being the most despicable lying cheating bitch imaginable. Do you understand what that says about the shallow distant clueless nature of their marriage relationship? The husband must be some autistic zoned out drone. Or, the whole premise is a ridiculous concept, contrived to fit the plot. Fine. Another set of tinker toy characters crafted with all the good and bad parts plugged into all the right places at just the right times to fit a story line that is unbelievably horrific, which means it is unbelievable.

I appreciate you wanting to entertain us with another cheating wife story. Thanks for the effort.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 3 years ago

Every State should have very strict law about intentionally falsifying information on a birth certificate.

But these days, the law is seen as only suggestions by the powerful.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Your usual great story!

5

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

It would be an improvement if you could have a plot that didn't require totally vile and brain dead villains.

That being said, after two glasses of brandy, this story was a refreshing chaser to the bilge that thecarolinadreamer concuckded today.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
5 STARS! WHY CAN'T WE VOTE 10 STARS?

YOU DID IT AGAIN, SADDLETRAMP. RIGHT OUTTA THE PARK, GRAND SLAM! THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wie (fast) immer eine gute Unterhaltung

Ehebrecher haben es nicht leicht in diesem Universum. Daher ist es immer wieder schön eine Geschichte eben aus diesem Universum zu lesen, während unser Universum moralisch langsam aber sicher verfällt.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Exactly what 26thNC said

Lazy commenting I know but that is exactly what I would say. Thanks for the entertainment ST.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
gave it the 5 it deserved

the 18 year older, that's his choice. I still don't see raising someone else's kids. In the end they got what they wanted. A willing cuckold.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 3 years ago

Another Great Saddle Tramp tale, looking forward to the next one. Some of your stories break my heart as did this one. Glad she got the ST treatment.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

So we now celebrate a police officer who uses his position to punish his wife. We know that nothing would have happened if the husband was a police officer, and so it is a case of misuse of government power. I am surprised that the author would actually advocate for that sort of government involvement.

The story is also internally inconsistent. How could wife get half his pension if she was working and, in fact, potentially earning more than the husband?

At times the children are treated as little kids (going to bed at 9:00 pm), when they are actually already growbn up.

No judge would keep someone in jail for this sort of "crime."

At some point, the inconsistencies and legal impossibilities detract from what otherwise could have been a very good story.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 3 years ago

A five star storie.

And please don't apologise to the nit-pickers and anonomatii. If they can't tell the difference between fiction and fact, that's their problen. Not yours.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Pretty mild for a saddletramp story, but I think it works better than the usual over-the-top style. At least, it's nice to have a change once in a while.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
More than one commenter stated that . . .

. . . he believed that all newborns should be DNA tested in order to determine paternity right away, comments inspired by the main character in this story having been deceived by his wife concerning the biological paternity of his two children. This is a concern led to by male mistrust of, let's face it, all women.

But consider the other consequences. It would create a government record of everyone's DNA! Remember: it's not just the child being tested; all potential fathers would wind up being tested, too.

More, it's just one more way in which the government is inserted into our private and family lives.

Of course, while the government would love that information, it creates a problem for the state as well. In every case in which the test determined that the purported father was not the actual biological father, the purported father would immediately escape all financial responsibility for the child, and more breakups and divorces would occur. This means more children in poverty, and if the mother cannot identify the biological father, to demand child support from him, that means more children in poverty, and more welfare the state has to pay out. Your tax dollars at work!

It could also lead to other divorces, as biological fathers who are married to other women wind up getting divorced, and then being stuck with child support for two sets of kids. That sounds fair, right up until you realize that most working men do not earn enough to pay more than a pittance.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
One Anony is really upset:

"Lame ending proves Tom is a sucker

With all of the evidence of Julie’s affair and lying about the kids being his, In the end Tom made himself the ultimate cuckold by continuing to call the kids his children. After winning all the court cases he should have forced the kids last names to be changed to either Julie’s maiden name or Alf’s last name with birth certificates also changed to list Alf as the father.

All of the back child support going in college funds for the kids is something else I disagree with doing. That should be in his money for retirement or starting a new life without with the ex-family.

If you are going to burn everyone legally in a story then burn the whole family and go for maximum destruction. These happily ever after ending ruin it for me. I hope one of the stories in this series has the husband not only dump the cheating wife but cut all ties to the kids that are not his dna."

Man, that one's rough! He wants to burn the innocent, the children, along with the guilty. Of course, as asshole an action as that would be, the kids wouldn't have to be forced to change their last names; they'd want to do it to disassociate themselves from a "father" who purportedly loved them for all of their lives, but immediately hated them once the biological paternity was exposed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such predictable dreck

I feel stupider for having read it. It's the same story, over and over again. Done with this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved it. They got off easy as far as I'm concerned. If Alfie decides to remain in NY when he's finally released, I think I'd be planning on making a trip to the Big Apple and wipe that smirk off his face.

Dunny69Dunny69over 3 years ago

Great story but i thought the ending lacked something in the drama aspect. No tying up of loose ends and what happened after the couple realised the shit they were in. 4 star would have liked a bit more to give it 5. Thanks for the good story though much better than some of the crap posted in LW recently.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 3 years ago
Artistic License

Your license should be revoked!

I see your stories and usually skip past them. I didn't do that today, and wasted my valuable time reading it. What absolute drivel!!

penneydog55penneydog55over 3 years ago

Wow

Fantastic Story

5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Good but forgot some juicy ending for loverboy.... such he caught several diseases that left him impotent because all of the ass raping he got in prison from his giant lifet inmate... Bubba

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could have been a five

Wife was a cunt, but nothing was said about her after. I for one wanted to hear her pain, if she had any!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Total nonsense full of LW stereotypes

No originality and no sense in this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed the Story

Julie was an unbelievably cold hearted cunt! Can't believe what she did to Tom. It would have been nice to hear that Alf the cock sucker actually ended up as Bubba's plaything. Also no further input on Julie's life( or the effects on her life) in prison. 5 *s.

Can't understand why readers who hate your stuff, still torture themselves by continuing to read you!!! Keep going, ST.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
As usual

Top notch story. A different perspective and very interesting. Thanks as always.

WWJOPD

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Well, I would have liked to read that his vesectomy could be reversed and he had one child of his own with Brenda. And I would like to read a little bit more damage to Alf, not just financial.

taylorsamtaylorsamover 3 years ago

Well done as always. Would like to have seen what happened to both when they got out of jail. Maybe that's another story.

Thank you as you always give us good quality stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES