All Comments on 'Familial Love, Romantic Love'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wonderful

YOU REALLY HIT THE TARGET . A NICELY WRITTEN STORY THAT BREATHES HONESTY . A STORY THAT CAN BE BELIEVED . NICE JOB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVE

A love story to be enjoyed. Keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautifully done

A very nice believeable story .

Morlan502Morlan502over 12 years ago

Having read several of your stories now, especially in the father/daughter incest arena, I am impressed with the subtle manner in which the sex takes place. No big screams of orgasmic fluff; no cock spewing its contents. Not that all that is not good reading, but the stories you have produced have a quiet, romantic, yet profound sexual element. Quite enjoyable. After all, the biggest sex organ in the body is the brain. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SORRY, BUT SIGNIFICANTLY INFERIORLY WRITTEN.

SLOW THEN SUDDENLY DRASTIC ENDING. VERY POOR. AGAIN, THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
REALLY GOOD...

Please continue well written story!

BigDaddySnugglesBigDaddySnugglesalmost 2 years ago

I know this obviously wasn't a saga, it was short but written well enough to be beautiful. The love was obvious, special and intimate. Usually short stroke stories are so crude. Thank you for the difference, 5 stars and favorited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not much of a story....

Where's the rest???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous