All Comments on 'Familiar Stranger'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
SWT3SWT311 months ago

Fun story. Leaves me wondering what happens next.

likestolicklikestolick11 months ago

I hope you continue this story, hope Molly and Kara get involved somehow.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice start, hope it continues with the cousin etc

akindman22015akindman2201511 months ago

Excellent story and great foundation for many more wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You better continue this with Kara and Christine I haven't read a story so good in a while that leaves me wanting another chapter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another chapter please want more with Kara and Christine I don't get many stories I ask for another chapter on

tiger_ttiger_t11 months ago

Great story, triggered some great memories.

Campus77Campus7711 months ago

Well done. A good story with real characters. The nude beach story was perfectly described as I have always found nudist living. A great way to meet like minded friends. This is one of the best "Mother and Son" stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't wait until he fucks the aunt

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More please

romeo9romeo911 months ago

Great story tanks. please continues. foe example mom and molly with sons

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggis11 months ago

Loved the story and has my vote. Would like to see what happens next though ???

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak5811 months ago

A great story, with plenty more to come I hope. There is still the cousin and aunt to contemplate.

202GE202GE11 months ago

Having nude minors definitely seems like a no-no.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice with the nudity opening the door for mom/son fucking. My mom has great tits and nipples, maybe that's why I'm a breast man. There was no information about Peter's mom's tits at all except they had hard nipples.

KlitomaticKlitomatic10 months ago

Lotta possibilities here, but my thoughts go to Molly Hunter and son.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Extremely hot and loving at the same time. I especially liked the visit to the nude beach as being a natural type of living without making everything sexual. Having the minor children there with no innuendos or crass talk was great as far as people living that lifestyle. 5 stars for characters, plot, and a well thought out story and dialogue. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Like the premise of Nude Beach. No mention of the son having a hard on, when first time seeing Mom naked, seems unrealistic. Whenever I saw my hot mom in a bikini my shorts would tent up big time. Plus joining another naked mom, I’d go off like a rocket. Same thing with seeing my aunt also nude, get me to attention. My aunt was whom I so often jerked off thinking about. The rest of the dialogue, and sex at home was great.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
?

lost interest when son said mom was 63. no hard on's??? nothing real here...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm a male but would love to have a chance to have sex with my mother...Loved the story, was thinking it was me not your son...

Hope to see more stories on here from you...

RudyJeRudyJe5 months ago

Yet another clincher! Great story of clean and joyful sex. Thanks and please keep on writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...