All Comments on 'Familiarity Breeds Interest Ch. 01'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ugh

BORING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great starting story!

All I've got to say is that I can't wail till the party!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I like the story

I like the way it goes slowly. Only don't include more people like Rita or Linda when Owen haven't had his cock inside Beckey's pussy yet. How about the shy Bridget, She could be included later on. And it would be nice if there are some humor included with sniffing of soiled panties, inhaling the women's musky pussy scent from the crotch of their panties and Becky get's embarrassed but excited.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 14 years ago
Very well done!

Far from boring! You have a very interesting style. I envy your way with conversation. I like the way the women treat the naked male so casually. I hope you can keep it up! Well worth the effort, thanks

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 14 years ago
Nice one!

The Parisian interlude seemed a little wedged-in, but the rest of the story builds at a very enjoyable tempo. I can't wait for more.

And, IMHO, this is boring only in the sense that a drill might bore its way into a nice fresh hole. I'm looking forward to more of that kind of boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great stuff!

keep it going, please, and ignore all the negative b-s - this is very good writing, rich in detail, taking its time to get to the good stuff and keeping it real in terms of relationship and personality. reaaly enjoyed the second part, can't wait for more stories! thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fuckin lucky owen

From Brisbane. This entire series is senfuckinsational, and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Another from Brisbane, highly erotic and well written - very envious of Owen!!

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
Great story

This was really great. Please, write more.

bozorinobozorinoover 10 years ago
Superb Job

A wonderful, original story told with great restraint and a slow build-up, just the way I like it. I'm eager to read the follow up.

Great JOB!

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Fantastic! I luckily read 'Modeling Class' first so had a better understanding of the relationship. Just fantastic!

chrisukbisharechrisukbisharealmost 3 years ago

Love the slow build up to this story. Eritic and heading into exciting times. Thank you

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

HOT, can't wait to see where it all goes. Why do negative comments come from Anonymous people? Guess their afraid to be "real"

loveloverloveloverabout 2 years ago

So much time and patience and familiarity, and gentleness, as you all get closer.

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_699 months ago

Damn that was hot. The suspense kept me hard hard hard and the climax was superb!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous