Familiarity Breeds Interest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,258 Followers

Later, I feel Becky turn over. She spoons me and presses her breasts into my back and slips one hand on my now flaccid penis. We all assume various positions with various levels of groping during the rest of the night.

In the morning, we awaken and look at each other, then burst out laughing. Anne Marie kisses me, then climbs out to go to the shower. Becky comes into my arms, resting her head on my shoulder and her breasts pushing into my side. She gently takes my penis in her hand and falls back asleep.

Anne Marie returns and slowly lifts the covers to investigate. Smiling, she nods her approval and dresses. I nod off and waken to an empty bed. I paddle into the bath for a morning pee and shower. All certainly seems right with the world.

About a month later and several more times the three of us sleeping together, I am in the kitchen cooking breakfast and, as usual in the nude, when Becky comes out wearing her tee shirt. She said Anne Marie is taking a shower. Becky likes to give me some quick grabs. We both know it's Ok even when Anne Marie isn't around, but probably it adds a little excitement to our flirting.

Obviously, when Anne Marie is around they both will grab me. Sometimes watching TV in our bed, one, the other or both will reach out and stroke me. It is becoming something not out of the ordinary. She rubs my butt and says how much she likes it.

I am busy scrambling eggs, frying bacon and toasting bagels. She reaches around and tugs on my dick and again tells me how cute she thinks it is. She takes her coffee and sits at the kitchen table to read the Saturday paper.

Anne Marie appears with her hair wrapped in a towel and nothing else on. She gets a cup of coffee and takes part of the paper from Becky.

Becky looks up at her and says, "Anne Marie, you have the most beautiful body I have ever seen. I am so envious of your boobs. God, mine are like a twelve year old's, and here I am pushing 40. I guess I should have had kids to fill them out."

Anne Marie rubs her breasts softly.

"Ok, I admit I love my breasts, Becky, but I also think yours are fab. And, so does Owen."

Becky looks at me and I nod. "Very fab, and very, how shall I put it? Well, very looking like they always want to be sucked."

Becky blushes and turns back to her paper. With her head down, she says quietly. "Oh, they want to be sucked all right."

I keep on cooking and the phone rings. Anne Marie answers it and says a couple of sure and no problem kind of things.

When she hangs up I ask who it was. She says it was Linda from downstairs and she wants to borrow two eggs for the birthday cake she is making for Rita, her roommate. We all are invited to the party that night.

I say we had plenty of eggs and ask when Linda needs them. Anne Marie looks at me and says, "Oh, she's coming right up."

I panic and say I'd better get dressed. Anne Marie says no way, our agreement is that I cook breakfast in the nude and not put on clothes until after we were finished. I plead with her to let me cover up. Linda and Rita moved in about two months earlier. Linda is a recent grad and Rita is a fifth year senior at Northeastern. Linda is teaching first grade in a Catholic school and Rita is finishing her degree in physical therapy, with a concentration in sports medicine. She wants to be a sports trainer.

Even though we had had them up for drinks a couple times, we do not know them well enough to greet them in the nude. Certainly not well enough to greet Linda, who seems shier and more sheltered than Rita.

They are 22 and seem so young--even though I am only 27. I again say I can't be totally naked when Linda comes. Just then there's a knock on the kitchen door. There is a back stairway that we all use to go from apartment to apartment. Anne Marie stands up to answer and then picks up an apron and tells me to put it on. I slip it on and tie it as Anne Marie takes the towel from her hair and wraps it around her waist, leaving her fantastic breasts bare.

The apron covers my front, but obviously leaves my entire backside open.

Anne Marie opens the door, while letting it cover her nakedness. She sticks her head around and tells Linda we are really casual this morning and hopes she won't mind or be embarrassed. Linda looks in and sees me facing her with only an apron on. She says she can come back later, but Anne Marie assures her we aren't embarrassed if she isn't.

Linda shrugs and comes in. She does a double take as she notices Anne Marie exposed breasts. "I guess you are casual", she says. Becky says hi and Anne Marie offers Linda a cup of coffee. Linda says she can't stay long but since the coffee smells so good she'd love a cup.

Anne Marie tells me to get it. Now I have to turn my back to Linda to fix it. I do and Linda lets out a "Whoa!" Then she giggles and says "Great ass, Dude." The girls all laugh and I bring the coffee.

Linda says she thought I probably had on boxers under the apron. Becky says, "Actually before you knocked, he didn't even have on the apron."

Anne Marie tells Linda that I think she and Rita are young and don't want to freak them out.

Linda looks at me and smiles, "We're not that young."

"So you wouldn't have minded if he didn't have on the apron?" asks Anne Marie.

"No!" says Linda with a giggle.

Anne Marie gets up and comes to me, standing behind. She reaches around and flips up the front of the apron exposing me to Linda. "Are you sure?"

"Wow, I, uh, well, shit, I don't know."

Anne Marie then lets it drop back down.

Making an exaggerated show of fanning herself, Linda says, "And, I thought coffee gave me a rush."

The girls laughed and that eased the tension. I go back to cooking. Over the coffee and breakfast that Linda also joins in on, Anne Marie tells her about how they like me to be nude around the house and also about my experiences at past CFNM dinners I did before meeting Anne Marie.

Linda is interested and says, "So, the three of you are...?"

"Friends," answers Anne Marie with a mysterious smile.

Linda asks me some questions as I am standing next to where she and Anne Marie are sitting. She then says although she hates to leave, she does have to get the cake made.

Anne Marie says that I have a couple of eggs.

Linda says "Judging from that peek I'll agree, but I need the kind in shells." They all howl and I join in the laughing.

Anne Marie again lifts the apron and cups my balls and says these are the best she ever felt. Linda blushes and admits they are the best she has ever seen, although she has only really seen two other sets.

I ease away and get the eggs. When I hand them to Linda, Anne Marie spins me around and gives my ass a little slap. "And, if you need a place to crack those eggs—here it is." I tense my cheeks and make them rock hard. Linda reaches out and cups one cheek with her free hand. "Yep, you could crack an egg on that."

She stands and gives Anne Marie a hug. It is a little strange to see my nearly naked girlfriend hugging her. Becky waves and off Linda leaves. By this time I am collecting a lot of blood in my lower extremity. Anne Marie notices and asks Becky if she thinks I am getting excited. Anne Marie pulls the apron off me.

Anne Marie takes Becky's hand and puts it on my shaft while Anne Marie again cups my balls. In a couple seconds my foreskin is retracted and the tip of my dick is pointing up to my stomach.

"Yep, definitely getting excited," says Anne Marie.

"Absolutely," says Becky as she strokes me.

The phone rings and without taking her hands off my balls, Anne Marie answers it. She listens and then laughs. She then says, "Well, we're dealing with the reaction from the visit now."

Anne Marie holds the phone away from her ear and says it's Linda and Rita on the line. Rita is pissed that she missed the show and Linda wants to know if I am Ok.

After a pause Anne Marie speaks to the girls, "Oh, yes, I'd say he is definitely affected. In fact, I can state it as a "hard" fact." I can hear the laughter on the other end and then Anne Marie starts discussing details for that evening. While she is talking, Becky keeps stroking me. At one point her hand meets Anne Marie's and they each fondle a testicle. I start dripping a little pre-cum with all that attention. Becky points out to Anne Marie the liquid at the end of my dick and makes an exaggerated licking motion. They both giggle.

Anne Marie then cups the receiver and says softly, "Go for it." Becky looks shocked and shakes her head. Anne Marie cups the receiver again and says, "Do it."

Anne Marie is listening to the girls on the other end and making little sounds to let them know she's paying attention.

Becky looks again to Anne Marie for reassurance and Anne Marie places her hand on the back of Becky's head and gently pushes her forward to my erection. Becky turns her doe eyes to me and I nod.

Slowly she extends her tongue and touches the tip of my hardon. I react with a groan and an involuntary thrust. Anne Marie sits on the edge of the table watching us, holding the phone in one hand and playing with her clit with the other, the towel around her waist having fallen to the floor. Becky opens her mouth and takes my head inside her. She sucks on the tip, causing more pre-cum, which she easily swallows. She then licks me from tip to balls and back up and takes me in her mouth once more. She slowly engorges most of me in her warm and moist mouth and starts going up and down. I hear Anne Marie say she has to hang up and I turn to meet her gaze. She has her eyes half-closed, a look she gets when being very turned on. Her fingers are working her clit and dipping inside to bring out the wetness.

Becky keeps sucking and I know I cannot last much longer. I ease her off me and tell the girls I am too close to coming. Anne Marie stands and takes each of us by the hand to lead us into our bedroom. She motions me to the bed and turns to Becky.

Standing behind her, with Becky facing me, Anne Marie lifts her friend's tee shirt off. Becky is nude underneath.

Anne Marie circles her waist with her arms and holds her close. She puts her lips to Becky's ear and whispers. "Remember the first night we all slept together?"

Becky nods.

Anne Marie's hands slide up and down Becky's torso, cupping her breasts and letting her fingers slide through her pubic hair. Becky's eyes close and her lips part. My dick gets even harder.

"Remember, you said you gave the best head in the world. Well, now's the time to show us." Anne Marie pinches her friend's nipples and Becky's knees buckle slightly.

Anne Marie breaks the embrace and leads Becky on to the bed. Anne Marie crawls over me, pausing to dip her very wet opening onto my erection and then slides right off.

I think she wants Becky to taste her juices when she gives me head. Becky leans in, and tongue, lips and teeth bring me to the edge many times as she backs off at the last moment. She spends equal time on each testicle, rolling each between her lips. I turn once to look at Anne Marie, who has three fingers buried in her crotch and one hand pulling at her nipples.

Becky again takes me inside her mouth and I know the end is near and mumble something to that effect. Instead of speeding up, Becky begins a series of long, slow movements up and down my shaft while sucking hard.

I feel the orgasm start in my toes and work its way up. When it reaches my balls, I explode. It felt like rivers of cum spurting out. Becky does not take her mouth off and is trying her best to swallow all of it, but I am getting ahead of her.

As some cum dribbles out of her mouth, Anne Marie moves in and licks it off. She then lifts Becky's mouth from my still hard and sensitive member, and kisses her full on the mouth. Soon their tongues are darting back and forth sharing the last remains of the biggest orgasm I ever had.

We all fall back with our heads on the pillows. Finally, Anne Marie breaks the reverie. "I don't know about you, Owen, but that looked like the best fucking head I have ever seen."

"Amen!" was all I could manage. I soon doze off in post-orgasmic satisfaction.

When I awake, the girls are naked, sitting together on one side of the bed drinking mimosas. Anne Marie then says the birthday party that night will certainly have some interesting conversations. She then tells me to go take a shower while she and Becky clean up the kitchen. I follow her suggestion and wonder what surprises I might encounter at the party down stairs.

orie
orie
4,258 Followers