All Comments on 'Familiarity Breeds Interest Ch. 03'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
djtech01djtech01almost 13 years ago
Awesome story

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the story

Your writing is great. Please continue.

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
another great story

please write more

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
The CENTER of your appeal...?

I've decided it's the positive attitudes and behaviors of every one of your characters about sex.

It's a Win-Win-Win-Win-Win-Win!!!!!!

If you ever get to Music City....:+)))))))))

mcollectmcollectover 11 years ago
Please just at least one more chapter!

I just found your writings and I shall read them all. Wow, best stories on this site.

StratisfiedStratisfiedabout 10 years ago
GREAT!!!

IMHO you are one of the best writers on this site, like the long build-ups.

Gary13Gary13over 9 years ago
Damn, I love this story!

I had read it before, and enjoyed it as thoroughly this time as I had the first time. You have a nice style, creating people who are really enjoyable to get to know. I'm glad to see you're still writing; it's probably safe to assume you won't write any more of <I>Familiarity Breeds Interest</I>, but it would be nice to hear more about the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice but where's the pepper?

You're a good writer and I like the story line and the scenario but you're short on the erotic which requtres a bit more embelishment. Next chapter maybe?

StridernorthStridernorthover 6 years ago
Excellent: serve more!

Owen is terrific, I hope in future writing he matures and learns to pleasure women like Anne Marie as a dominant man. Don’t you think she would benefit from a good hard spanking in front of the women? Predict multiple orgasms and squirting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Stimulating!

This was great, can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ann Marie has to control everything and everyone surprised they can go to the bathroom without her permission. She is ok to do everything with all but Owen needs her permission to have sex with anyone but her. Sucks.

K3vinGK3vinG5 months ago

Unfortunately, another story with a rather abrupt ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous