Family Affair: Backseat Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad slammed on the brakes and said, in a panic, "You okay?"

Tanya snapped, so unlike her, "I told you to warn us if you were going to hit a bump."

"Sorry," Dad said in the tone usually used for when he pissed off mom. "Should I pull over?" Dad asked, going at a snail's pace now.

"No!" Tanya replied resolutely.

"Okay," Dad replied, in the way dad's reply when they know another word could end their life at the hands of an overreacting female.

Mom, being the peacemaker, asked, "Are you guys okay back there?"

"We're fine," Tanya said, as she began, much to my surprise, slowly riding my cock.

"Yeah, just keep driving and get us there," I added, trying to act casual, even as I was in awe that my cute sister was losing her virginity willingly... to me.

I just sat there and enjoyed the pleasure of Tanya slowly riding my cock, as I gently rubbed her back.

"Mmmmm," she let out as she took my entire cock back into her wetness.

I whispered, "Take your time."

She nodded, as she again closed her eyes.

God, I wished I could see her face clearly. I wished I could see her naked body as she rode me.

Wanting to be more a part of this surreal moment, I leaned forward and cupped both her breasts... wishing she wasn't wearing a bra.

As if reading my mind, she stopped riding me, again sitting completely on my lap and moved my hands away... at first I was disappointed, but that was short lived as she lifted up her shirt, unclasped her bra and tossed it to the ground.

I returned my hands, this time under her shirt, to her breasts and traced over her incredible hard nipples.

Her body trembled at my gentle touch, even as she resumed slowly riding me.

God, I wanted to suck those big tits... those hard nipples.

I was brought out of my lustful thoughts, as Dad warned, "Rough patch coming."

"Thanks for the warning," Tanya said, as she lifted her ass up, holding onto Dad's chair, looked back at me and mouthed, "Fuck me, big brother."

I didn't hesitate, as I moved my hands for balance away from those perfect tits and began slowly bucking my ass up.

This time she looked at me throughout, which only enhanced the intensity of the moment. Pushing it past just being sex to something else... something I couldn't explain... couldn't rationalize.

"Faster," she mouthed, just as the car began to vibrate from the roughness... which made me think back to the washing machine.

Although awkward, I tried to oblige. I wanted her first time to be perfect... memorable. I couldn't explain it... I was no virgin... but I felt like this was my first time.

And maybe it was... this was the first time I was fucking someone I loved... and that was the moment I realized...this wasn't just sex... I loved my sister and although I had never considered it until now... I loved her as more than just a sister.

As if thinking something similar, she leaned back and kissed me, my entire cock again being lodged deep inside my sister.

It was soft and tender.

But sparks erupted through my very being.

Our tongues explored each other's mouth, as I again reached around with my free right hand and cupped her breast.

When she broke the kiss, she looked into my eyes with such vulnerability and lust that I loved her even more... so much that it confused me. Could I love my sister in a way that was more than just siblings?

She smiled and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too," I replied, warmth coursing through my entire body at the words other girls had said to me and I lied in return... this time I meant it. This was more than just fucking... this was something else... something organic... something perfect.

"Now fuck the hell out of me," she said, the words sounding so hot and nasty coming from her sweet lips.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, as I put my hands on her hips, lifted her up and began fucking her, trying to be both quiet and aggressive... which was quite a challenge.

"Yes," Tanya moaned, louder than she anticipated.

"What, honey?" Mom asked.

Covering quickly, even as I kept fucking her, she answered, "Just got a text that Sarah finally dumped that loser Dave."

"Oh, okay," Mom said.

For a couple of minutes, I fucked her as best I could in the awkward position I was in.

It felt so amazing, yet I couldn't get into a rhythm.

Tanya then sat down on my lap and began riding me.

I groaned as she began bouncing on my cock, the sounds of our bodies colliding covered by the radio and the loud sounds of gravel underneath the car.

My balls began boiling, and it was clear Tanya was getting close.

She was biting her lips.

Her eyes were closed.

And she was riding me as fast as she could as she again grabbed onto Dad's chair.

"You okay, honey?" Dad asked, feeling his chair pulled back.

"Never better," she answered.

"Only about thirty minutes left," he said.

"Okayyyyy," she replied, her orgasm close, another bump on the road able to hide the real intent of her moan.

"Sorry," Dad said.

"Oh, I'm getting used to being bounced around," she quipped, which made me gasp slightly at the wicked double entendre

"I'm sorry," Dad said.

Mom offered, "I could replace you back there, Tanya."

I smirked at the reality of what Mom was unknowingly offering.

Tanya replied, as she slammed down on my cock, looking back at me with a wicked smile, "I'm not sure you could handle the pounding I'm taking back here."

Oh fuck! God, my sister was wickedly hot.

"You sure?" Mom asked. "I don't mind the bumps."

"It's okay, Mom. I'm finally in the perfect position."

"Me too," I added.

"Okay," Mom said. "But if you want to swap positions just let me know."

"Okay," Tanya smirked at me, before asking, "are you comfortable with your sister on your lap?"

"I'm handling it okay," I said.

Then she resumed riding me. Grinding her ass on me. Fucking herself.

I began bucking my ass up to meet her downward bounces and reached around and began rubbing her swollen clit, which made Tanya gasp, "Ohhh, God, shit."

Mom said, "Pull over, Frank," which made me stop.

"No, no, keep going," she demanded with a tone that said don't you dare stop. I wasn't sure if it was aimed at me or Dad, but Dad didn't pull over, although he did slow down as I kept fucking her.

"We need to stop." Mom repeated. "They are obviously not comfortable."

"Keep driving," Tanya repeated, "I'm so close."

"What?" Mom asked, as she moved a box to look back at us.

"She means we're so close, let's just get there," I covered for her, as Tanya stopped just in time to not get caught riding me.

""Oh, okay," Mom said, looking at us with a perplexed look.

To my surprise, Mom moved the box back to hide us and Tanya resumed riding me.

I wondered if Mom knew.

Tanya didn't seem to care.

I no longer cared either as I was close to eruption.

Tanya covered her mouth and I watched her come... and then felt it... as she collapsed on my cock, her juice leaking onto me.

I hadn't come yet.

But I didn't care.

I wanted her to enjoy her first fuck.

Then she surprised me again after a couple of minutes of recovery.

She got off my cock, moved to the side and took my cock in her hand.

She began stroking me and moving around, so her back was against Dad's seat. She leaned her head down trying to suck me, but couldn't reach in the confined space.

Realizing what she wanted to do and realizing that it was definitely what I wanted her to do, I moved up so I was on my knees, my head having to crane awkwardly against the roof as I was too tall. It was enough though for Tanya to be able to take my cock in her mouth.

She bobbed furiously, tasting herself on my dick, which only made the surreal session even more so.

I wasn't going to last long, her mouth like heaven.

And in under a minute... I shot my load in her mouth.

Unfortunately, I couldn't warn her and thus she wasn't ready for the excessive load I shot into her mouth.

She gagged and my second rope hit her dead in the face just as Mom moved the box again and witnessed my third rope splatter her daughter.

Mom didn't say a word... just watched in shock... as one last rope shot out of me and onto my cute sister.

I looked at Mom, who was staring down at her son's dick and her daughter's cum coated face with a look that was completely unexplainable.

It wasn't anger as one would expect.

It wasn't even completely shock.

Tanya had no idea Mom was watching as she leaned forward and took my cock back in her mouth.

Mom finally looked up at me.

I didn't know what to do.

So I shrugged.

Dad asked, "Everything okay back there?"

"Never better," I said, still with no idea what Mom was thinking.

Tanya took my cock out of her mouth as she added, oblivious that Mom was watching, "I'm persevering."

Tanya leaned forward and licked my cock one more time, before I slid back down and watched as Tanya scooped the cum off her face and put it into her mouth, smiling at me the entire time.

Tanya then began to move back onto my lap, putting my still hard cock back in her pussy, just as Mom moved the box back in position after glancing down at my cock one last time.

My head was spinning.

Both of them.

Mom didn't freak out.

Mom definitely looked down at my dick before moving the box back.

I shook my head at how this surreal, amazing day just got even stranger.

The next twenty minutes, we didn't say a word. Just enjoyed the afterglow of an amazing intimate moment between siblings.

Dad announced, "We're here."

I leaned forward and whispered, "That was amazing."

She nodded, as she leaned back into me and ground her cunt on my cock one last time.

Once stopped, Tanya quickly opened the door and got off of me before Dad could see.

I quickly put my cock away, but noticed a pretty large wet stain on my crotch area. That was going to be impossible to hide.

I got out, and Dad said to the two of us, "So you survived."

Tanya, shocking me one more time, replied, "Yes, it was quite the ride."

Feeling my face go red this time, I quickly went around to the other side to grab a box that would hide the evidence.

Mom was out of the car too by the time I went to the other side to grab one of the boxes from the backseat.

She asked, her tone dripping with innuendo, "Did you enjoy the ride too?"

I had no idea what to say.

Thankfully, Dad was behind me and he asked, "Are you going to grab a box or what?"

I grabbed a box and took it into grandma's house.

Dad said, "Put it on the front step and go grab the last one."

"Sure, Dad," I nodded, making sure to shift my body so he wouldn't somehow see my wet crotch.

I went back to the car and saw Mom was talking to Tanya.

Fuck!

I reached the car to hear Mom say, "And you still have your brother's cum in your hair."

The End... for now... perhaps.

I'm not sure if this story should continue... or not. Almost every time I think it should and write a part 2 I am wrong (See Dominican Slut or Cocksucker), although I was write having written the complete six part Cheerleader Mom series at once.

Anyways, if continued I imagined everyone eventually getting involved... thus the main title Family Affair.

Some ideas include:

FAMILY AFFAIR: BATHROOM MOMMY

Mom decides she needs a ride on her son's big cock.

FAMILY AFFAIR: CRAZY THREESOME

Son pleases Mom & Sister while Dad is away.

FAMILY AFFAIR: DAD TAKES DICK TOO

While fishing, son learns dad loves dick too.

FAMILY AFFAIR: LEZ CUNT MUNCH

Mom and daughter don't need men.

FAMILY AFFAIR: ORGY

A heavy storm leads to fun in the tent.

FAMLY AFFAIR: SWAPPING TENTS

Mom & Daughter swap tents.

Please leave your thoughts... or maybe this a stand-alone story.

Jasmine June 2016

As always... thanks for reading....

Love Jasmine

12