Family Affairs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They play too much, sorry 'bout that." Andre shook his head.

"It's fine." Martha looked at the wine in front of her. Unlike last time, she wouldn't let herself go. She'd finish this glass and that's it. She needed to, after all. She was sitting next to a guy who had no idea she saw him jerk off and the alcohol was necessary to calm her down.

"They are loud as hell, but they fam." Andre sipped some more liquor. "You and yo' family like this?"

"Um not quite." Martha tried her best to feel as comfortable as possible next to him. "We're not as close, I guess."

"For real?" Andre raised a brow at her. "That's a damn shame. Hopefully y'all can change that."

"What do you mean?" Martha looked at him with suspicious eyes.

"Nah, I'm just saying since I've been out of prison, my ass been happy as hell to be around family again." Andre began to explain. "Can't take shit like that for granted. I found that out the hard way when my dumbass got locked up. You don't wanna lose time with your closest people whether it's by doing dumb shit like me, or just not fixing relationships. Shit is crazy, girl." Andre looked over and saw how she looked at him like he pissed her off. "Oh damn, sorry, I ain't mean to talk shit, I wasn't trying to say something bad. Fuck, I talk too much. My bad."

Martha was put off by how he preached to him about family, but that was mostly because he was right. She wasn't expecting him to say something so thoughtful. She wasn't sure he was capable of it. But he has been a fairly nice guy so far, so maybe this was what he was actually like now. He did seem reckless when he was younger, if the stories Belinda and Allen told were to be believed. Maybe he really did learn his lesson.

"It's fine." Martha just shrugged, drinking the last drop of her glass. "You're not wrong, Andre. Uh, thank you."

"Okay, cool." He nodded. "You can chat me up whenever you want, girl."

"I'll... keep that in mind, Andre." Martha blushed again when he flashed her a smile with his boyish, younger face. She quickly turned away and cursed under her breath. "Dammit! Has to be the wine..."

"You say something, Martha?"

"Oh, uh, no. I was just trying to hold back a sneeze." she replied with a funny excuse.

"Okay." his shoulders shrugged.

The two of them sat together when a slightly awkward silence befell the duo. Andre looked around and noticed that no one ever came back and wondered where they all went. He was sure that Martha felt the same way. He didn't want to sit here in an uncomfortable quiet though, and he could see that the smaller Martha probably didn't want that either.

He couldn't think of something else to talk about, and with the Hennessy rushing through his system he thought maybe now he had the courage to bring up the one thing he wanted to know more about.

"So, um, Martha..." Andre's tone sounded unsure. He hoped this wouldn't fuck things up.

"Yes, Andre?"

"I got a question." Andre cleared his throat.

"Alright." Martha looked at him and waited for whatever this question was about. What could he possibly want to know?

"Are you married?"

"No, w-why?" Martha was taken aback, but the question made her heart pound harder. She couldn't understand why.

"Okay, just making sure because I got a follow up." Andre liked that at least she wasn't taken. "Martha... are you... feelin' me?"

"F-Feeling you?" Martha swallowed hard, wondering if she understood that phrase correctly. That's what it meant, right?

"Yeah, uhhh..." Andre rubbed the back of his head. "Like, if you're... attracted to me, I guess that's what I mean."

Martha nearly fell out of her seat. "W-What on earth possessed you and made you ask that question?!" If her face wasn't beet red before, it certainly was now. "H-How... or why did you ask something so insane?!"

Andre's face fell when he heard her react. "Oh damn, maybe I've been away too long and forgot how to mack to girls. My bad, I just feel like I got a mixed signal from you."

"What signals?!" Martha nearly yelled. "I have done nothing to make you think that was a possibility!" Why would he ask that of a white woman such as her, she angrily pondered. Martha was both fighting his words and still fighting off the blush on her cheeks.

"I mean you have though." Andre still looked downward.

"Excuse me?!"

"I mean... I heard you. You asked for me to fuck you, with my big black cock earlier."

Martha's heart stopped and her eyes nearly fell out of her sockets. "How... I... I never said that!" She was panicking now. So he actually did hear her earlier? Why did he not say anything before? Dammit! Her mind was racing now.

"You did though." Andre moved his gaze over towards her. "I heard you when I opened the door when Allen dropped me off, but I ain't close the door because I heard you... do yo' thing."

So he really did hear her masturbate. Martha was so embarrassed and felt her face fall in horror. She touched herself to a nigger and now he even knew it. "I... but... it's because... goddamit!" Martha snapped in a mixture of embarrassment and self hatred. "Why didn't you say anything, you asshole?!"

"I ain't know what to do, girl?" Andre defended himself. "What was I supposed to do?" He could feel the anger radiating off of her and now he regretted bringing all this up.

"Ughhhh!" She wanted to tear the hair off of her head. She wanted to shrink away or just die. This was all such a big mess. "I can't believe this..."

"My bad for bringing it up." Andre sighed. "Not like I told you to touch yo' self."

"Shut up!" Martha turned away like she was about to leave her seat and take off. "It's your fault!"

"How?!" Now that he didn't understand.

"If it weren't for you jacking off to me yesterday, I would've never..." Just as she was about to leave the scene she looked back at Andre with a look on her face that knew she had shared too much. "Um..."

Now it was Andre's turn to damn near lose his eyes from falling out. "You saw me do that shit?"

"I... ughhhh!" Martha's frustration now couldn't be quantified. "And now I wish I didn't!"

"Shit... a nigga don't know what to say." Andre was feeling the embarrassment she felt now.

And neither did Martha. They both allowed another awkward silence to take hold. Neither of them speaking or moving. Martha crossed her arms and tried her best to compose herself while Andre just shook his head and drank some more henny.

The heat wouldn't leave Martha's body and the shame of being caught jerking off wouldn't leave Andre's. They both felt stuck.

The quiet started to suffocate them and Andre knew he had to say something.

"I guess we both done fucked up." He released a nervous chuckle.

"There's nothing funny about this!" she snapped.

"I guess." Andre had to hold back another chuckle. The more he thought about it, the more humorous he found all this. And it even turned him on. He eyed the woman up and down and it only made him feel more impressed with himself for getting someone as hot as her to want to get off to him. "But.. as crazy as it may sound, I don't regret it."

"Huh?!" Martha looked back at him with some more wide eyed shock. "How could you not? I certainly do!"

"I can't speak for you, Martha." Andre continued to scan over the woman. "But you're beautiful as hell." He tossed down some more Hennessy. "And I just couldn't contain myself when someone who looks like you is wandering the house. You is drop dead gorgeous girl."

"Like that's supposed to make me feel better about all this!" Martha huffed and stomped on the floor like a brat. "You're jus-"

"And if you, um, ever wanna see my big black cock again, let a nigga know." As they say, shooters shoot, Andre thought. She was already mad at him, might as well go off the deep end now. Nothing else to lose. "I don't mind sharing."

"H-How could you possibly say something so disgusting?!" Martha turned away and faced the opposite direction. Not wanting him to see how crimson her face had become. He still had a hold on her, and him bringing up that monster between his legs didn't help either. It further intensified the heat consuming her. "How... How gross!"

Andre scoped her backside and wanted to pull her in. This whole bizarre situation made his dick awaken, as weird as that was. And if she really found this all to be 'gross' and 'disgusting', then why didn't she leave already? He had his doubts, and he was going to see how disgusted she truly was. His hands reached down and pulled on the waistband of his sweatpants.

"Maybe you haven't changed. You have to be completely fucking insane to say something that stupid and nasty and gross and... Jesus?!?! What're you doing!?" Martha turned back to look at him. What she discovered was that he had now pulled out the thing that started this whole mess. His half flaccid, yet no less gigantic black cock. "Put that thing away!" Martha looked around and saw no signs of anyone which relieved her.

"You wanted it before, my guess is that shit ain't changed since then." Andre said confidently. "You can touch it if you want."

"I will not!" Martha shot back. "And no, what I said was a lie. I... I never wanted that..." Martha eyed the black cock, he held it in his large hand and it still looked huge. She still couldn't understand it. "That... thing!"

"I don't know if I believe that though." His hand started to stroke in a subtle motion.

"And how could you not?!" Martha placed her palms on her hips, trying to appear fed up with him but eyes never leaving his cock.

"Maybe I been away too long and shit done changed." Andre said, pulling back on his excess cock skin. "But most girls would've probably bounced the moment somebody whipped they cock out."

"W-Well... it's because I have nowhere to go!" Martha didn't think that one through very much. It pained her to know how right he was about her. She should've left and ran away in terror... but there was a reason she was masturbating to the memory of his cock earlier. She couldn't deny that.

"Nah, you do." Andre said, moving his cock so she could see more of it. He appeared confident, but inside Andre hoped this was going somewhere and didn't end up with him getting in trouble. Too late to turn back now. "We both heard you say it, so let's mess around for a bit. Not like I'm trying to fuck. So come through and get a closer look."

But she knew he wanted to. She heard him, too. "I... I don't know." His cock hypnotized her and she could slowly feel her feet slightly move her closer. She continued to look around hoping they wouldn't get caught in such a compromising situation. "This... isn't appropriate. This is not right. I'm... white and you're black..."

Andre chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "Why the hell that matter? Ain't matter for your sister."

And that was the issue, Martha wanted to say. "Andre, we can't do this... it's not..."

"Girl, you lookin' at this dick like you ain't seen a dick before." Andre responded. "And I know that ain't true when you look fine as shit." He then reached over and snatched up her tiny wrist, pulling her over to follow him behind the bar counter.

"A-Andre!?" He so effortlessly yanked her with no trouble at all. Especially when she gave no resistance. Once again, her body was betraying her. "What in the world are you doing?!"

He didn't respond, simply choosing to take her hand and place it over his cock.

Martha's body felt like it was struck by lightning. This was the thing that had dominated her mind since she first saw it. She gasped and didn't pull away. Martha could no longer fight it now that she could feel the skin. It was both soft yet tough to her touch. At the moment, his head was covered in a fleshy hood and she could feel heat emanating from his cock. It caused her mouth to water and she had to blink a few times to make sure this was reality. "This is unreal." Martha spoke in a hushed tone.

"Nah, it's real." Andre assured her, happy that this was going smoothly. At least he thought so, anyway. God it felt amazing to have a woman touch him again. He thought this would never happen. Another reason to be glad to be out from behind bars.

"I guess so." Martha ran her fingers over the length of his cock. Andre allowed a low grunt to release and Martha swallowed as she felt a little embarrassed knowing he clearly liked her touching him. She was probably the first woman who had since he got out. Did she feel... proud about that? The dark haired woman could tell he was growing the more her finger tips scraped his length. It was even more impressive up close! Martha was in a daze now.

"How does it feel?" Andre asked, his eyes watching how she touched him. Her thin white fingers grazed over his dark black appendage.

"It feels... like a cock I suppose." But not like none she'd ever touched before if she was being honest. She couldn't find the right words to describe it other than different variations on the word 'big'.

"This yo' first black one?"

Martha's brows furrowed and she decided not to answer that as it should've been obvious. Instead she took a deep breath and wrapped her fingers around his girthy cock. She couldn't get all the way around with his thickness, and that only deepened her respect for his prick. She lifted it up and could feel how weighty it was in her grasp. It astounded her and she could only shake her head.

Her eyes took in the whole package, with a dark, bushy patch of hair around it. His balls were also unlike any scrotum she ever witnessed on a man. All white men, too. She couldn't help but notice how low they hung, too.

From there, she pulled back to unsheath his full member which she could feel as it continued to grow in her hand. The purple head was shown and the thickness of it was incredible. Never before was she so fascinated with a man's cock.

And of course, it had to be a black man's cock.

"Oh damn... ah." Andre grunted. Martha's body tensed up when she heard him, not realizing that she had started the stroking process. They were slow, gentle strokes. Martha followed his foreskin move up and down, hiding and showing his crown in equal measure.

That familiar feeling arose and she could feel the front of her panties get wet once more. It only got worse the longer she held onto him. Andre could see it as well, though for him her arousal was much more obvious from the pointedness of her nipples through the fabric of her dress.

"Ugh, that feels good." Andre commented, licking his lips as her stroking started to pick up the pace.

"Am I doing it right?" Martha heard him react positively, but wanted to ask anyway.

"Yeah... you alright." Andre nodded and sucked in a breath when he felt her other hand start cupping and rubbing his balls.

"Okay." Martha was feeling herself get into it and her jerking hand held on tighter and pumped while his balls got some added attention.

"Goddamn, girl" Andre leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He was in heaven. Women were another reason he couldn't go back to jail. This was too good, and he didn't even fuck her yet. "You got a nigga hard as fuck right now."

"I can tell." Martha nodded with wide eyed appreciation for what was in her possession. She didn't have to feel it to know he was hard. The fact that he was at full mast and was only a couple inches shy of a full twelve inch ruler was all she needed for proof.

She took her other hand off of his balls and began to jerk him with a double palmed attack. It caused Andre to lean back on the counter and moan at her quick stroking ability. "Goddamn I miss this shit. Martha you a queen, girl"

Now she was working him with red cheeks after being called a queen. That wasn't something a man had ever referred to her as before. But she remained focused on his cock, which she was still processing. It still felt crazy that she was doing this, especially to a man like him. Was this the thing that sent Sheri over the edge? Martha wondered. Was this the propaganda she was told about?

Andre looked down at the much smaller woman. She was shaking her head while using both her hands to jerk up and down his meat. "What's good, Martha? You... ughhh." Her grip on him tightened. "You alright?"

"I just..."

"You... what?" His breathing became more pronounced.

"I just can't believe you guys are really made like this." Martha answered with a lust inebriated mind. "I thought it was all a lie."

"What you mean by tha-"

"So what y'all mean, I'm chillin wit' Sheri tomorrow." Belinda said, coming back down the stairs with her older brother behind her.

"I'm good with it." Allen shrugged. "I ain't say nothing."

"Aight, I'm just sayin'. Gotta let you know." Belinda looked over and saw her brother standing behind the bar counter. "What are you doing back there? Fuck it, give me some more henney."

"You better not be hittin' the bottle like that." Allen warned. "You ain't passing out here."

"I don't be getting fucked up like that." Belinda rolled her eyes before taking a seat with Allen beside her.

"Yeah, okay." Allen rolled his eyes. "Where's Martha at? You good, nigga?"

"Uhhh, yeah I'm good." He quickly gave his sister a glass of cognac.

"You sure?" Allen thought there was something off about his brother. "You lookin' a little funny."

"N-Nah... I'm good. J-Just... ughh... a little hot right now." Neither Allen or Belinda could see under the counter, where Martha had hid under when she heard the siblings coming.

While she was down there, his cock had found its way inside her mouth. She was stuck looking at the thing and she had been so entranced by pleasuring him with her hands that she felt this overwhelming and unknown craving. The next step was to taste him. She hesitated at first, but eventually she snatched him up and hoped he could take care of the terrible situation they were in, even if she was making it difficult for him.

Andre took a quick glance below and tried to remain as composed as he possibly could, but it was damn near impossible when Martha was giving him quite the enthusiastic blowjob.

"Aight, whatever you say." Allen looked around. "So, where's Mart-"

"Where's Sheri at?" Andre quickly stifled his brother's incoming question about the woman currently sucking him off.

"Oh, uh, she's upstairs, went to the bedroom to do something." Allen explained.

"And your man, Linda?" Andre hurriedly asked.

"He said he had to go to the bathroom, probably taking a shit." she started laughing.

"Nasty." Allen shook his head. "Don't want niggas blowing up my bathroom."

Andre gave a nervous chuckle, trying to hide his moans behind his laugh. "Dirty ass... uhhh fuck... nigga, man."

"Damn nigga you must be burning up." Belinda gave him a weird look.

"I guess I am." Andre really wished they didn't come back. He was struggling to keep calm.

But Martha was currently dragging her tongue from his balls all the way up to his head. She was losing herself to his cock. It had far more of a grip on her than she thought. She closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of his genitals and his natural manly musk. The cock laid straight out over her face, appearing as long as her head. How could a woman take something like this?

Her pussy ached at that moment, as if it wanted to find out the answer to that question. Martha kissed and licked the sides of the cock, placing wet kisses over every inch. She tried to be as quiet about it as she possibly could, but she wanted to devour him whole. She opened wide again and in went the fat cock head, spreading her mouth open to a ridiculous degree.

Andre had to keep from letting out a loud grunt, but the woman underneath him was sucking harder and harder on his cock. He leaned over with his arms on the counter, doing anything he could to fight it. They were too far along for Martha to just get up and move, and neither of them were interested in explaining why she was hiding the whole time.