Family Affairs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud slurping sound was audible and Andre's eyes darted over to his two siblings.

"Fuck was that sound?" Belinda was the first to ask.

"I don't know." Allen heard it as well.

"I ain't hear anything." Andre responded, keeping bent over while his legs wanted to give out. Damn, Martha could give great head. How was she not married?

"Aight, whatever." Belinda got up from her spot and looked towards the back of the basement. "I'm gonna hit up the bathroom you got down here, I think this nigga still blowing the other one up."

Allen watched his sister go off and looked back at his brother. "You ain't drinking anymore?"

"N-Nah... I'm all good." Andre said, still slumped over.

"Aight, that's cool." Allen on the other hand wanted one more sip of something behind the counter so he got up and went to grab it himself.

'Oh shit!' thought Andre. "What you need bro?" Andre reached over to keep him from coming behind the counter. "I got you."

"Nah, it's cool." Allen replied.

"Nah, for real, what you need, I got you." Andre had his hands on Allen's shoulders, keeping his big brother in place.

"Nigga why are you acting all weird." Allen noticed his brother was acting strange. "Just let me get my own drink." The older of the two removed his brother's hold on him and was making his way around.

"Damn!" Andre muttered, still trying to keep his brother at bay, not trying to get caught getting sucked off, and having no clue that this was actually something Sheri kinda wanted to happen.

But of course he didn't know.

Allen pushed Andre away again, and just before he was about to turn and see His brother with his pants down and Martha hiding below...

"Aye yo!" Belinda called from the back. "Where the toilet paper at?! I don't see any around here!"

"This girl..." Allen sighed and looked at his brother. "You are a weirdo, but I'll deal with that later." He shook his head and went to the bathroom on the other side of the basement. "You ain't check the closet?" Allen shouted at his sister.

As soon as Allen was a fair distance away, Andre looked down at the woman between his legs. "Aight, girl, you gotta go and be slick wit' it so they don't hear you. Now's your chance."

A reluctant Martha have his cock one last look and kissed the top before getting up. "We'll, uh, deal with this another time. We have a lot to discuss."

"Girl you ain't kidding. Now go, bounce!"

She nodded at him and she kept low as she slid around their line of sight to carefully head back up the stairs.

Andre had probably never sighed as hard in his life as he did after Martha disappeared.

He didn't know what just happened between them, but he did know that he wanted more and he was sure that she did, too.