Family Affairs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I think so." Darnell replied, keeping his gaze towards the two women splashing about. "Was gonna chill but now I think I'll go mess around. Gotta enjoy this kinda beach, you feel me?"

"I understand." Shannon closed her eyes and proceeded to relax. That belly really stuck out to Darnell. A big, white pregnant belly.

As he walked over to meet the other women, he went back to wondering how Sheri would look like with a bun in the oven.

****

Sheri sat atop on the grassy cliff that overlooked the beach, feeling the warmth of the sun and the cooling gust of the wind. She dried off after engaging Belinda and Darnell in the water. They tired her out and after the sun had evaporated enough moisture off of her body she decided to take a walk, leaving everyone for themselves. She used to come to this very spot and kick back whenever she felt like getting away for some alone time. That was back when she came here with more regularity. She figured she'd be making more return visits now that she was remarrying and felt less shame in embarrassing her family.

On the other hand, this was always a nice place. It was actually kind of dumb that she stopped coming here. Probably also had something to do with her uninspiring ex-husband, too. Oh well, she was going to change that now going forward. She knew that Martha had come here on occasion, usually by her lonesome or with some friends that she knew. Probably took some ex-boyfriends of hers here, too, as well. That thought reminded her that her plan of getting her sister off her back by getting Darnell to blow Martha's off had to be put on the shelf for now.

Today would've been a great opportunity to get the ball rolling on that, but annoyingly that wasn't meant to be. Maybe tomorrow, Sheri thought, if Darnell and Belinda were free that is. Sheri knew she had to eventually explain to Darnell why her little sister wasn't here. She could already hear him complain about not being able to get laid. He'd put on that cute face he made when he whined and Sheri would just have to chuckle and apologize to the attractive black man. The thought made her smile.

It made her mind drift to what she said to him at his place. She knew she wasn't kidding, if she weren't taken, in love and about to be married, she would've slept with him countless times by now.

The problem was that they only met because she dated Allen. They wouldn't have met any other way. Oh well, at least he finally understood that, Sheri concluded.

She then heard someone approaching her and turned back to see Darnell making his way towards the sitting woman. "Shit, you all up here by yourself? Not a bad view though, not gonna lie."

"That it is, dear." Sheri pulled her knees up to her chest and peered back over to take in the scenery. "I assume you're looking for an explanation for my sister's absence?"

"I mean shit, that would be nice. Can't seduce a girl if she ain't here, you feel me." Darnell stopped his advancement once he got to her side and stood with his hands in his pockets.

"Makes sense." Sheri agreed with that statement. "I apologize, but my little sister had something come up and she had to cancel on me today."

"Ain't that a bitch." Darnell shook his head. "I was planning on laying some real game on her, too."

"Is your game good enough that you don't worry if someone's going to tell their boyfriend or husband about you?" Sheri looked up at him and wondered about his methods.

"I don't worry. I know I'm that good." Darnell said with an arrogant shrug.

"Very cocky, aren't we?" Sheri said with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean, you ain't said shit, right?" he said while giving her an equally cocky smirk. She wanted to smack it off of him, but unfortunately he was both good looking and right.

"Hmm, I suppose you have a point." Sheri begrudgingly agreed. "I won't lie, you certainly have 'game', Darnell."

"I know I do."

"I even saw you testing it out on my friend there, getting all touchy with Shannon." Sheri pointed out. "I tried my best to keep Belinda's attention on me. I was not in the mood to see any mood killing drama today."

"Oh you saw that?" Darnell grinned at the sitting woman. "Appreciate the help though."

"Of course I saw that." Sheri looked at him incredulously. "You were hugging the woman the entire time!"

"My bad!" Darnell defended with a snicker. "Can't help it, the white women I've met through Belinda are fine as hell. Hard to keep my hands away sometimes."

"Hmm." Sheri gave him a dirty look before sighing and turning away from him. She could almost say the same thing about the incredible black men she's met, Sheri mentally noted.

He then took his own seat beside her. "But ain't none of them look half as good as you though."

"Well thank you, dear." Sheri rolled her eyes at his compliment.

"It's true though." Darnell shrugged. "You still the baddest to me. Your personality is different in a way I ain't never been around. I typically like these chicks thick as fuck, but your body crazy. Love how you take care of yourself and how much work you put in. Nothing lazy about you, girl. You for real something special, ain't even gon' lie. Makes a nigga jealous of your man."

There was something about the way he said that. Sheri's face warmed at the response and it frustrated her. She guessed he really did have 'game'. "Where's Belinda?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

"She knocked out under the umbrella, sleeping her big ass under the sun." Darnell answered. "I think ya' girl Shannon was walking by the shore too." He looked out trying to find the pale skinned woman. "There she is right there."

"I see her." Sheri saw her actually making her way back towards where Belinda was resting. Sheri then let go of her knees and brought herself up. She brushed away some grass that had got on her and turned to walk off.

"Where you goin'?" Darnell asked, getting up himself.

"A walk?" Sheri gave him a shrug of her shoulders.

Darnell scanned the area around him and found something that caught his eye. He pulled it off the ground and cleaned it up a bit before chasing after Sheri. "Hold up, girl."

"Hmm?" Sheri turned back to see him catch up with her and felt him snatch up her hand. "What're you doing?" She tried to pull her hand back but stopped when she felt him slip something into her ear. "What the...?" The woman was at first going to reach for it, but noticed that he had adorned her with a dandelion. "Uh, what's this?" Sheri looked at him confused.

"Dandelion, girl." Darnell kept his hold on her and smiled. "I ain't gonna lie, you seem like a roses lady to me, but I ain't see any around so a nigga had to work with what he got."

"I..." Sheri was unsure how to respond at first. Well, really, she felt like taking it off but he looked so cute with his smile and his words landed as genuine. It was also a sweet gesture that really took her by surprise coming from him. "Uh, well thanks I guess." Sheri said, fighting down a blush. He was right, also. She was a roses girl. How the hell did he know?

"No problem." He looked over to areas he was still unfamiliar with. "C'mon, let's go take that walk."

Sheri sighed, the situation annoying her again. She took the lead and walked the two of them into another direction. Darnell gripped her hand tighter and Sheri did the same.

Damn, he really, really had game, Sheri inwardly cursed.

"Where we goin'?" Darnell looked around.

"Nowhere special, dummy." Sheri sighed. "I just wanted to walk around here and take in the scenery."

"Aight, let's go do that." Sheri wasn't even looking at him and could already see the grin plastered on his face. "Used to be a lot of cribs built here?"

"Yes, a bunch of old homes were once here, but have since been demolished. Very astute of you, dear." She guess he noticed the remnants of the old buildings that had yet to be built upon. A lot of square, empty ground that she heard from her family that apartment buildings would be built here.

"There were a few cribs back in the opposite direction where we came in from though." Darnel pointed out.

"Yes, one of those places belongs to my family, though I think they're gonna sell it soon." Sheri informed the man. "There really isn't anything in there these days. They barely go there."

"Oh yeah? You got a key to get inside?" Darnell wondered.

"No, I do not." Sheri and Darnell kept on walking together. The day continued to be gorgeous with the sky so clear and the greenery so lush looking. Sheri really did enjoy the peacefulness of this place and kinda didn't like the idea of buildings taking up this space again, especially if she thought about coming back here more in the future. Oh well, she figured, might as well enjoy it all before the inevitable construction begins.

Though that was a little difficult to do with a mischievous, philandering black man holding your hand.

As they were walking back around, Darnell spotted what appeared to be an old shed. Clearly it was once a part of someone's backyard. "Yo, let's go peep that shit."

"Why? It's just an old shed. Dammit..." Darnell pulled the peeved blonde over to where it stood.

"Might be something there, who knows?"

"I seriously doubt it." Sheri retorted, not believing there was anything of interest there.

Darnell let go of her hand and started examining it. "Look at you, you're like a child. Uninterested in whatever he was looking at, she stood by a bench that was attached to the thing and waited for him to finish.

"A nigga gets curious." Darnell explained before sliding the rickety old door in the front of the decrepit, metal shed. From the inside, he guessed it had to be about six feet wide, six feet long and it was taller than him so probably about seven feet tall. "Man, ain't shit in here but like a cot and an old toolbox with nothing in it!" he yelled out to her.

"What the hell kind of treasure did you expect would be waiting for you in there?" Sheri responded to his idiocy.

"I don't know. Can't ya' boy explore a bit? Never know what you'll find." Darnell came out and took a seat on the bench by Sheri.

"Could've asked me, I would've told you what you would've found." She looked at him as he shrugged at her and threw back a roll of the eyes. "Silly man."

"Gorgeous girl." he shot back with a wink. Damn, she still looked so damn good in that bikini. "You look crazy beautiful right now, not even playin'."

"Oh you." Sheri sighed. "Don't you ever get tired of compliments?"

"Not when I mean 'em."

She couldn't help but show him a smirk when she glared at his cocky and sexy grin. This man simply would not let her go unappreciated. This is why she picked him to go after her sister. He had the tongue for seduction.

And she was sure he had the tongue for something else as well.

She shivered at that thought and shook off those dangerous thoughts. "Well, let's head back now, or you can stay. I don't care."

"Nah, stay." Darnell asked as he saw her turn to leave.

"Stay?" Sheri looked back at him. "I came to have a little alone time and you sort of spoiled it, darling. I think it's time I head back."

"Nah, chill, kick it wit' me for a lil' bit." he continued with a hint of pleading in his voice.

"And why should I?" Sheri asked, thinking about just leaving him here already.

"Because I was having a good time just vibing wit' you." Darnell explained, his tone now carrying a sense of genuineness. "Felt all peaceful, like we was on a lil' date or something."

"Look, that's very cute hun, but this was definitely not anything close to a date." Sheri corrected him. "May I remind you that I'm getting mar-"

"Yeah, yeah, a nigga knows that already." Darnell cut her off, predicting how she was going to end that sentence. "Just chill wit' me here a bit and enjoy the weather. C'mon, you owe a nigga after making me believe yo' sister was coming through."

"That was not something I can control. I thought she was coming, it's not my fault she stood me up." Sheri tried to explain to him, feeling a tiny bit bad that Martha wasn't here for him.

"Well you promised me she would be here and she's not, so make it up to me?" Darnell never wiped the smile off his face, this time adding some puppy dog eyes as well.

His look was cute, she mentally admitted. "And how the hell do you expect me to make it up to you?" Sheri threw her hands up incredulously, shifting over to stand in front of him.

"Hmm, maybe like this." Reaching out, he took Sheri by her hip and led her gently onto his lap.

"I don't like this." Sheri crossed her arms and stared daggers into him.

"Just be cool, girl. You're making this up to me, remember?" She said she didn't like it, but Darnell noticed an obvious lack of resistance.

"I'm feeling déjà vu all of a sudden." How many times must they put themselves in this kind of position, she asked herself.

"Must mean something since we always end up like this." Darnell jokes as he keeps his hold on her tiny hip.

"It means you never learn your lesson." Sheri responded with apparent displeasure.

"Neither do you, beautiful." Darnell quickly retorted with a wink.

He was correct, she hated it but he was correct. Otherwise she wouldn't be on his lap right now. "Ugh, so much for my resolve." Sheri mumbled, referring to her appearance at his place.

It annoyed her to be in these positions with him, but she couldn't deny how she reacted positively to this man. Darnell did not own any piece of her heart like Allen did, but her body felt very good about him. They were simply just attracted to one another and it bugged her.

"Why?" Sheri asked no one in particular with a fake cry as she rested her head on his chest and slid a hand up on his shoulder to cling onto him. "God I suck."

"Just relax wit' ya' boy, Sheri." Darnell offered as she did just that and sat there while taking in the nice climate. Moments passed without a word as they examined their outdoor surroundings, heard the birds chirp and felt a cool breeze to mix in with the natural warmth of the sun. It was quite the peaceful setting. "This really do feel like a date now." Darnell chuckled.

She wanted to fight off that allegation again, but it was hard to refute considering the circumstances. "Shut up." Sheri grumbled before feeling him tilt her chin up with his fingers.

"It does though. Thanks for making it up to me this way." he told her. Sheri had to keep from melting at the combo of his words and sexy smile.

How is this happening again, Sheri wondered. She thought this was all settled already. Yet, here she was, sitting on his lap and feeling the space between them beginning to disappear.

Darnell planted a chaste kiss on her lips and even though he moved in slowly, it somehow still took the older woman by surprise. She blinked at first, still processing the feel of his lips and the tenderness of his kiss. Her body temperature rose. Once again, he was masterful in his handling of her and she recognized that.

"Boy, are we bad at this." Sheri breathed out, shaking her head at this whole thing.

"Nah, I think we pretty damn good at it. Kissing you is fuckin' divine girl, ain't no way we bad at this." Darnell refuted her words.

"That's not what I meant." Sheri sighed, tracing a circle around his chest with her fingertip, eyes still locked onto his.

"Then what you mean?" he questioned her, clearly not getting it.

"Oh forget it, dummy." Sheri gave him a roll of the eyes. "Kisses." She pursed her lips at him.

Darnell accepted the invitation and happily obliged. They pecked at each other at first, teasing and tasting as they went along. The passion started to elevate and his hold on her tightened. He grabbed a hold of her chin and controlled her as he kissed every spot available on the woman's face.

"Oh god, stop." Sheri giggled.

"Nope." Darnell said in between his work. He kissed her cheek, forehead, lips, nose and neck. He couldn't stop and the giggles continued to come from Sheri. Kissing her felt incredible. He could do this all day and night. Holding her head still, he then dragged his tongue sensually from her chin and slowly up the side of her face.

"Oh my..." Sheri closed her eyes and indulged in his action, feeling the wet trail he was leaving. "Darnell..." He repeated his actions, following the same path of wetness he had just left on her. It electrified her body as his tongue sent shockwave after shockwave throughout her small frame.

He then found her mouth where it was left ajar. Sheri jumped a little when she felt the contact, but accepted him eagerly as they fell into a deep, sensuous kiss. Her hands found his cheeks and she tugged him in. Moans and groans began to escape both of them. A gorgeous and sexy French kiss shared between two sexy people.

They were on fire.

Darnell was happy to be like this with her again. Perhaps the dream was still alive somehow? Well, he wasn't sure, but he didn't know how many chances he would have after today. He needed to take full advantage of it. He reached down to pull her legs over him, placing the smaller Sheri in a straddling position.

For a second, sheri thought about protesting, but as she noted many times in the past about him, he was an absurdly great kisser and she wasn't going to stop him. "Mmmm..." The kiss continued, their tongues switching between quick lashings and hungry sucking. They were absolutely losing themselves in one another and it didn't help with Darnell taking her by the hips and grinding her lower body on his crotch.

Sheri could feel his member rapidly growing. She knew it would be smart of her to jump off, but her waist had a mind of its own and she grinded onto it with the help of his grip. "Goddamn..." Darnell snuck out between the hot and heavy make out session. "Fuck... mmmm... a nigga... horny as fuck... mmmm..."

"So... good..." Sheri disappeared into their kiss with their bodies adding to the erotic language they were speaking to each other with. She was so into it that she could barely feel Darnell skillfully use his fingers to untie the strings on each side of her red bikini bottoms. It wasn't until she felt the looseness of the bottoms that she pulled back. "Darnell?" She got into her feet and her lower bikini dropped to the ground. "Jesus! What the fuck!" She quickly picked it up and tried to cover herself up. "What're you doing?!" Sheri said irritated.

Darnell didn't answer. He was going for it. He stood up and reached for the waistband of his shorts and pulled them off, his cock springing up to full mast now. Sheri blinked a few times, processing his cock again. It was big and imposing like she remembered it. She swallowed down a lump and kept her focus on it.

This was probably the most she's ever seen a cock without having sex with it, she thought. Would that change today? Why was she even thinking about that in the first place? This was not good.

"Darnell..." She wanted to say more, but just couldn't find the right words. It was like she was frozen and couldn't move. All she could do was attempt to say something. "We... you know we can't..."

That didn't sound too convincing to Darnell. He just gave her that smile of his and addressed her. "C'mon beautiful." He reached down to take her hand. He wondered for a second if Sheri would resist, but to his surprise she didn't. He also reached over and placed a hand down on her stomach.

"Darnell?" She jumped a bit at the contact, wondering what he was doing but not stopping him.

"Holding yo' girl Shannon's belly made me wonder..." Darnell started speaking and smiling at the confused Sheri. "How good you would look holding a nigga's baby."

That question was so random and took her by surprise. She had no idea how to respond to it. To hold a black man's baby, she wondered internally. She never gave it much thought considering her age, but with him bringing it up all sorts of thoughts ran through her head. However, she wasn't given much time to think as Darnell released her and started to move forward.