Family Affairs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She followed him as they entered the old shed, closing the door behind them. He tossed his shorts on the floor and stood proudly nude in front of her.

Sheri stood opposite of him, still covering herself up with one hand. She felt unsure about all of this and gritted her teeth, fighting internally with what to do, but it was so hard to choose another option when his kiss was amazing and here he stood in his nakedness with a cock that was obviously very happy to see her.

"It's cool baby, put that hand down. It's just us." Darnell assured her, sounding cool and confident.

His voice somehow had a calming effect on her and for the first time since they started this whole 'thing', she showed him her own personal area.

"Beautiful..." he whispered. She was smooth and shaven, a clean cut pussy. It looked incredible just looking at it from where Darnell stood. If his cock could get any harder it might just hurt him. He had to have it. He had to know what it felt like to have it squeeze around his impossibly hardened dick.

Sheri took a deep breath before she too tossed her bottoms to the ground. They continued to look into one another's gaze. Darnell wanted to pounce on her as his eyes scanned the half naked woman in his sights. He needed to thank Martha for not coming because this is what the result was.

Darnell watched as she realized she was still half naked. Sheri reached to pull the bikini top off of herself before discarding that too. Her smaller breasts did nothing to dissuade Darnell that she was someone he needed to have. Her dark nipples pointed out and he just had to suck and touch them. He needed to feast on her flesh. The woman who had come to dominate his thoughts since meeting her was here for the taking now in all her exposed glory.

"Perfect. That's all I have to say to describe you, girl."

She felt the weight of his adoration coming from his star struck stare. "Well... we're both naked now. So, what does this mean?"

Darnell stepped to her and reached for her little tight ass to bring her in closer. She bit her lower lip as he grabbed and massaged her butt. It mixed well with the heat and the touch of his cock on her body. She was melting. "I think it means... we gon' have sex for a lil' bit."

With all the conflicting thoughts running through her head, it was hard to fight against the want of her body. His touch drove it insane and it made Sheri crazy. This wasn't supposed to happen again, so why was she here with him like this?

"I... suppose so." Sheri took down a lump in her throat.

"C'mon, let's not waste anymore time..." Darnell reached put his hand on head and very slowly lowered her down on her knees, neither of them breaking eye contact. "You gon' suck it?" Darnell calmly asked.

She looked at his cock. It looked like a fleshy dark pole that proudly pointed to the sky, implying that it had the power to take her to a supremely pleasurable heaven that only sex with him could provide. Gazing back into his eyes with her hands resting on her legs, she nodded.

"Yeah, I will."

"That's what a nigga tryin' to hear." The dream had risen from the dead.

And from there, he began pushing her head forward.