Family Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you little beast," Monica stated as she released me from my fleshy cage, lifting her butt to allow me light, oxygen. Momentarily. "Get back in there Lincoln," she hissed as she once again descended, smothering, grinding.

My tongue met pubic hair, clitoris, vagina and asshole in its traversal of her anatomy. Monica humping my face much as Mom did my dick. Were they touching? Possibly kissing? The thought of it stimulating and I renewed my vigour, halting Monica's progress when her clit was on my mouth by grasping her buttocks.

"Oh God," she sighed as I wrapped my lips around her little button and sucked, her asshole twitching upon my nose. Mom feverishly fucked my tool, her pussy squeezing around me, a hand holding my balls from behind, pressing them up into her own buttocks.

I could hear them kissing. Could imagine Monica holding Mom's breasts. I lapped furiously at the clit entrusted to me, my jaw throbbing, my tongue aching as I felt some progress from my labor, Monica's breath changing, gasps from her throat.

"Oh, don't stop," she stammered. "Yes Linc. That's it. Don't stop," she repeated as my tongue was on the verge of going numb. I felt her thighs wobble either side of my head and she pressed her clit down harder upon my lips, rubbing it against me. "I'm cumming, I'm cumm.." she cried before her words were muffled by (I think) Mom's lips as they kissed.

Her pussy quivered upon my mouth as she ground against me, my tongue delving between the lubricated folds of her vulva, lapping the increased flow as she came on me. Again, and again her body shuddered above, her buttocks around my face and in my hands. My tongue ventured forth and found her asshole and like a rabbit diving into its warren, I slid inside as my chin and neck was showered with a squirt of her release.

"Oh fuck!" she squealed as I pushed my tongue further into her ass and another flood of liquid surged from her mature cunny, her body shuddering. "I can't," she gasped. "No more," she cried as she wrenched her buttocks from my face and she fell alongside my body, a hand over her mouth to cover the ecstatic grin.

Finally, I could see my lover, my mother, as our eyes drifted from Monica in her post orgasm haze to settle upon one another. She took her hand from behind herself where she still held my balls to reach for me, pulling me up from the mattress. This was how it was meant to be. My mother sitting in my lap, her boobs against my chest, my cock deep within her body. Her mouth sought out mine, craving the taste of Monica's sex, her ass, her cum. Our lips meeting, tongues entwined as she thrust her groin into me, grinding her pelvis against my own.

"Make me cum Lincoln," she commanded but it was her that was doing all the work. She was in the driver's seat, my cock merely the tool for her pleasure.

Monica had come around, now actively watching, a hand between her legs to prolong her own pleasure. She rose from the bed and crawled behind Mom, her legs wrapping around her body, arms coaxing the other woman back to fall against her, to lay on a bed of flesh.

Mom acquiesced, falling backwards with Monica to lay between her legs as I followed, balls deep in my mother.

It was now all me. Able to control the rhythm with which we fucked I pulled almost all of the way out before plunging back in, Mom's mouth falling open, her head turning to find Monica's beside her ready to dart out her tongue and connect with my mother's. Monica holding Mom's breasts, caressing her nipples as I aggressively fucked her pussy, her body shuddering with the force.

"Yeah, fuck her," Monica cheered as she held Mom's body and I placed a hand up on her shoulder, the back of her neck to draw her in, sandwiching Mom between us. "Fuck your mother hard Lincoln. She needs it!" She added as if letting me in on something they'd shared beforehand.

"Do you Mom?" I sighed, my groin slapping her pelvis with each thrust. "Do you need it?"

"I need it Baby," she hissed. "I need you to fuck me Baby. Fuck me so hard Lover."

"You want me to fuck you?" I gasped.

"I need you to fuck me Baby," she cried. "I need to you to make Mommy cum. Make me cum on that cock. My baby's big cock."

Monica's eyes were lit with a fire, Mom's lazy as she rode every thrust. I dropped my torso against her, Monica's hands relinquishing their hold on Mom's breasts, caressing my own body as she brought us all closer together. My mouth met Mom's, my tongue between her lips where she sucked me into herself, teeth clamping me in place.

Monica kissed the side of Mom's face just as I felt her pussy twitch around my dick. The walls of her vagina shuddering followed by her body. She released my tongue and her mouth dropped open in a silent scream, Monica's mouth beside hers pecking her with kisses, whispering encouragement.

"That's it Fran, cum. Cum for your son. Cum on your son's dick!" she sighed and Mom turned her head to allow their lips to touch. Still fucking her as she climaxed, I moved in and joined the kiss, Monica's tongue sliding from Mom's mouth into my own and back.

"Cum for us," Mom moaned as her body stopped shaking, her eyes back on mine.

"Yes. Cum for us Lincoln," Monica chimed in, seemingly just as eager to see the fruits of my labor.

Having been on the edge for nearly twenty minutes, I knew they wouldn't have long to wait as I renewed my stalled rhythm, placing a hand on Mom's hip for leverage.

"Where do you want it?" I gasped as my abs began to hurt with my excesses, my orgasm building.

"On my tits," Mom exclaimed.

"On my face," Monica exhaled at the same time and all three of us smiled.

"Just cum all over us Honey," Mom settled and with two or three more thrusts with my mother's pussy squeezing tightly around me, I pulled out.

Up on a knee and a foot, I straddled the two women with my slick coated cock in hand. With eyes wide they focused on my grip sliding back and forth quickly along my thick column before stopping. Squeezing tight to enhance the spectacle, (I had done this before of course) I prolonged the release, before the final tug and I erupted. "This is it," I warned them. "I'm gonna cum!"

More powerful than even I'd expected, I shot a trail of cum towards their faces, my aim never being as true. The rope hit my mother's cheek bone and carried on through her hair to splash Monica's mouth, her lips opening in a delighted smile as she received her prize.

Stroking each surge from my cock, I rained semen down on my mother's breasts in long threads from her neck to her belly, Monica quick to coat her hands in the goo and smear it into Mom's skin.

"Yes Baby," Mom enthused. "Such a good boy," she praised me as she in turn lathered herself with my seed before reaching for the source and drawing me closer to her mouth.

Monica was just as eager to join in, leaning forward with her cum covered chin to kiss the head of my cock, both their tongues licking the dregs, coming together in a cummy kiss.

Had I seen anything as beautiful? Two forty plus women kissing with my cock between their mouths. I doubted it. "That was..." I struggled to find the words.

"I know," Mom agreed, rubbing the cum down on her belly, between her legs as Monica wiped her chin up into her mouth.

"I concur," Monica sighed. "Actually, all this cream. Gives me an idea for another treatment we could offer."

"If it's facials for middle aged women," Mom laughed. "We've already thought about it."

"Oh," Monica smiled, pretty much admitting that was what she'd come up with.

"I admit I'd be willing to help out with that," I looked at Mom. "If it's ok with you of course Mom?" To which she smiled and reached up to cradle my face.

I lifted myself up off the bed and held out my hands for the women to take.

"We should get cleaned up," I stated, leading them towards the bathroom. "We open in a week and there's still so much to do."

"Yes Boss," Mom and Monica spoke in unison, followed by a combined giggle.

"Actually, it's true," Mom added as she turned on the shower. "We have to resign at some stage Mon."

"And we need to find new uniforms to wear," Monica proposed. "I mean the leggings are fine but it would be nice to have an alternative."

"Not those scrubs you used to wear?" I piped up.

"Oh, I think we can find something a little sexier Sweetheart," Mom reassured me as she found the temperature to her satisfaction and drew Monica and I into the shower with her. "But these things can wait," she added as she reached for my still erect cock. "There are greater priorities in life," she smiled.

*

To be continued?

Thank you for reading and apologies for the delay.