All Comments on 'Family Business, Mom's Orgasm'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
HeyAllHeyAll8 months agoAuthor

Subscribe to my Patreon (in profile) for Custom & Exclusive content. Tips are appreciated !

x

be well and take care

x

heyall

gunmakergunmaker8 months ago

Very well written with wonderful descriptions. I was curious as to where this was going at first but you did a good job of tying it all together.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

StrappySandalsStrappySandals8 months ago

That's Excellent work HeyAll. The characters were all nice, relatable, realistic, and HOT in a very understated way!! And, Making lemonade from life's lemons is a great lesson to be learned... I personally was hoping for a little more detail of Isabel eating Mom's cream pie, but maybe in part 2.

kylady76kylady768 months ago

just bloody wonderful is this part one ?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift8 months ago

Nice one yet again.

This one had a very different feel to it.

Nice for a change.

IntoblackIntoblack8 months ago

Loved it and really hope for a Part 2!

collin4xxxcollin4xxx8 months ago

Great story! Hoping that this is just the first part of an ongoing story. Love to read about both mom and daughter pregnant by their son/brother.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

What the heck is doxxing? I can infer (kinda) from her being outed, but outed is reserved for yanking someone out of the closet. What is doxx shorthand for? She does dachshunds, too? It's not that i'm confused, i'd just like a definition and i don't think Siri will give me one. I'll be right back.

Ohhhh. doxx is short for documents! And the trolls exposing said documents, videos, etc. Siri came through! I already learned something new today and it's only 4 am!

I feel like Oliver asking for "more, please", but this one begs for more: for starters, Daughter needs to get her face wet, big time! I'd also like to know the terms of that agreement and if their client is pleased, Do they move to Argentina? We haven't heard Caleb's voice since the brief snip at the beginning...

you describe the sex with just the right amount of restraint; no push by push, grind by grind, gluck gluck gluck. I LIKE it! Very refreshing

68Bigguy68Bigguy8 months ago

Amazing. There is so much potential here. Please add more. Chapter. 10 out of 10

Mr_coaterMr_coater8 months ago

Great story please keep it going!!!

oldsage_1oldsage_18 months ago

Different. Good read but a bit disjointed for me. Can't scare me away that easy I have enjoyed too many of your yarns. Waiting for the next one!

Cheers

SAGE

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo8 months ago
Necessity is the motherhood of incest.

So much taboo is because the end justifies the means.This well written saga is proof of the incest gene.

rutherford366rutherford3668 months ago

Excellent and hot as always. 5-stars.

BalboaboyBalboaboy8 months ago

Excellent last line, shame and delight. Not sure I relate to the squirting, nerves seen it. The story is believable, and has happened somewhere.

mybikecruisesmybikecruises8 months ago

Hey all, you are a extremely great writer most of your stories can be finished in one "chapter". This amazing love story between brother and sister adding thier mother because of the circumstances needs at least one more or multiple chapters.

You were one of the first writers I began following when I joined Literotica because of your amazing writing. I would love to see where your inventive mind takes this story.

As others have said; did the son have fantasies of mom before he started with sister, how did it feel compared to his fantasy; we know sister fantasies about mom, what did she feel when real; did the contract go through and how much fun it turned out to be!

I look forward to your next masterpiece, either story or illustrated story!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill698 months ago

OH MY ! HELL YES!

brybill25brybill258 months ago

Fantastic. I got very horny as a result of reading

NikkiejanesNikkiejanes8 months ago

Loved this. The distress and anguish of the mom, who actually goes through similar emotions three times in the tale; the doxxing, blackmail/bribery, and finally the incest.

I loved the way you explored the emotions of both women but would have liked Caleb's thoughts on things as well.

This story begs out for a sequel as the ending seemed so abrupt and forced with so many questions left unasked and unanswered.

Great work 5*

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01988 months ago

Very good story, needs illustrations!

LekoeLekoe8 months ago

Great story!

But there's so much potential. So may quetions unaswered...

There is enough for a sequel... and more

wwaldripwwaldrip8 months ago

Extremely hot story and would love to reaffirm more about this family dynamics

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Hey, dead the deal go down after all that? Great story anyway . . . .

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Great story!!!

Well worth 5/5

P7y1r4oP7y1r4o7 months ago

Damn.. that was hot. Definitely on par w/ ur other stories I've read.

All I can say to this one is .. "Encore, Encore.. do plz continue this story - In ur own time of course".

Nicely Done & thanx for another good one.

Scorpion46yScorpion46y6 months ago

Very nice story but mom needs to squirt into her daughter's mouth as the daughter licks her. She could even be eating mom while Caleb is pounding her and she could even eat mommy's creampie after.

HeyAllHeyAll5 months agoAuthor

Subscribe to my Patreon for Custom & Exclusive content. Tips are appreciated !

x

https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories

x

heyall

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Absolutely a work of the first water. (diamond industry speak). I wouldn't expect anything less from my favorite author . . . .

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

The price for this family business seems to make everything okay about it. Thank you for this wonderful story.

Trevor_JonesTrevor_Jonesabout 2 months ago

Where your erotic stories really shine is how you give all the explicit details, daring your readers to conceptualize all the naughtiness taking place. In my opinion, there isn’t anything more sensual or inappropriate than a mother giving herself over to her son. The chills I get from thinking about his cock thrusting inside his own mother, her allowing him to do what he isn’t supposed to. Oh yeah, excellent masturbation material!!

ToughSailorToughSailor24 days ago

As always, a Great story. The first reading was so good that I had to come back for seconds - I don't usually follow threads but I may just have to make an exception and check out your 'Patreon' site . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...