Family Business, Mom's Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs are open and I keep my eyes to the side, toward the ocean view where the sun is setting. I hear Caleb undressing, getting naked, and he gets on the bed on top of me.

"I'm sorry," he says. "We can stop this if you want."

"Show me what you do with your sister. No more, no less."

The defense in my mind lowers and I feel helpless as Caleb inserts himself and starts to thrust. I can hardly move, it's like an outer body experience. My son. My only son. Evolution has sculpted these trauma responses into our brains, though my case is a bit different with consensual incest. My body is frozen in this submissive posture as the bed starts to rock while I'm staring off into the sunset.

How long has Caleb wanted this? I can feel him releasing his hormones and desires. It starts getting more aggressive as my body adjusts and he gets comfortable doing this to me. But it's the weirdest thing. It's like he understands my body in a way that previous lovers hadn't, as if we're life-long lovers. I had to teach my previous partners what I liked and Caleb is doing it instinctively like there's some deep psychic connection between us. It makes me understand why my daughter has been sucking his cock.

He is in control, totally in control. I'm powerless to what he's doing and my daughter Isabel brings her phone over to record my facial expression for this first-time encounter. It's what the client is paying for. Our client -- since this is now a family business. I feel like a criminal but at the same time there's a sense of unbridled freedom since we're at an overseas resort, as if the rules of nature somehow don't apply here.

I hear him grunting and I still refuse to look at him. The more he grunts, the harder he thrusts, the closer Isabel brings the camera to my face. Isabel wants to record my reaction as the cream pie happens. I'm close to an orgasm myself, but I can't bring myself to relax and enjoy it, even though the sexual intensity is beyond what I've ever felt before. It's like being loved as a parent, and having the partner I've always wanted, at the same time.

Caleb holds me when this is over, our hearts beating together, I touch his back and feel sweat. He holds me to make sure I feel safe and loved. More importantly, that I'm not angry that he did this to me. That we did this together. He turns soft and kisses me on the cheek as a loving gesture.

"Did you like it?" he asks.

"I'm your mother. It'll take time to process these feelings, but yes, I had an orgasm."

He says he understands and carefully pulls away, making a mess on my bed with cum that drips. His cum drips on top of my squirt stains. When he steps away and cleans himself, Isabel comes closer with the camera, right between my spread legs so she can record the aftermath. This specific footage is what the client wants to see. I lay here and look away. I'm not a pornstar, I have no interest in playing to the camera.

While reflecting on the shame of what I'd done -- what I allowed to happen -- I hear my daughter putting her phone on the counter, then I listen to her bare feet on the floor as she moves around. She approaches my legs again. Isabel gets on the bed, on all fours like a cat, and she's cautious moving toward me. I guess I've always known that my daughter has a taste for this.

~~~ The Daughter ~~~

I'm sitting completely naked in the suite while mom and my brother are outside enjoying the pool. I requested time alone because I need to work on the content we've created, putting my university education to good use. I'm a business major, by the way, and I've taken courses on digital media.

Before this trip to the Bahamas, the last two weeks had been a frenzy of self-pleasure. What happened to my mother made me sick to my stomach, the emails I'd gotten from trolls were a knife to my heart, but watching the video of mom squirting was a revelation. The image of her legs jerking open when the vibrator inside her pussy buzzed will forever be etched in my mind. I've wanted to eat her out for the longest time, but seeing the video made me crave it.

Now my mother's orgasm is my part-time job. On my laptop are thumbnails of the content we've made since yesterday. It's a mindfuck watching mom being intimate with Caleb and I'll never get used to it.

The first video is from yesterday evening, mom losing her incest virginity. She laid there like a mannequin with a detached expression on her face, while Caleb was thrusting on top of her. It was that detached expression which made the video so erotic, that sense of realness of a mother doing the unholy with her son. Her tenseness and her curled toes showed the natural reaction of a woman crossing taboo lines, in a way that regular porn cannot. Her squirting was different, too. It was more restrained. More nervous. Her eyes rolled back and she soaked the towel she was laying on, which showed the powerful orgasm, but her body language revealed her reservation.

Equally as erotic are the other two videos. One from late last night, one from this morning. Both videos show mom in a submissive position of taking Caleb's cock in her mouth. Even now, she's in disbelief over how much my brother is able to cum.

The first blowjob video shows them laying in bed together, Caleb naked, mom dressed in her nightwear, while her hand rubbed his thigh. Mom's tongue swirled around the cock head while Caleb jerked himself. It was mom's first time putting it in her mouth so she was timid about it, only sucking halfway, which was enough for my brother. His cum was impressive considering they'd fucked hours earlier and everything pooled in mom's mouth, which she kept open for the camera.

The second blowjob video was taken this morning before we all went to breakfast. Mom was fully dressed for the buffet lines downstairs, which made the situation hotter, and she was still apprehensive about being naked in front of us. She was on her knees near the balcony while Caleb stood in front of her. Her eyes were closed as she held the cock tight with both hands, forming a strong grip, and the tip of her tongue caressed the engorged cock.

What makes this video so hot is that mom was fresh from a morning shower and her makeup was nicely done to match the decorum of a luxury resort. Caleb erupted from her tongue's slow strokes on the underside of his cock. I think mom was caught by surprise by what Caleb's equipment can produce despite yesterday's activities. She'll come to learn that my brother can produce an endless supply, but only if mentally stimulated enough, and incest does just that.

Globs of white cum, a mixture of thickness and clear fluids, leak from the tip of the penis in a nonstop stream. His cum is potent and mom squeezes her eyes tighter because of her shame and discomfort. I told her to open her eyes and she did, managing a shy smile and she kissed the penis. The video ends with me putting the camera on a stand, then I got behind mom and pushed her head forward, guiding her, teaching her about the ease of incest. She still hasn't committed to giving Caleb a full-on blowjob yet, but hopefully that'll change in the coming days, and later when we get back home.

Editing these videos has put me in a state of absolute heat. I close the laptop after finishing. My hand slips down and I rub myself, slow, very slow, because I'm saving myself. There's no point in cumming when mom and Caleb will return at any moment.

When the door finally opens, my mom and brother are surprised to see me like this. For my brother, it's an enticing vision he's seen before, but for mom it's something shocking. Mom has seen me in various states of undress before, she's familiar with my naked body, but never in a state of absolute heat with erect nipples and wetness between the legs. This was never part of the business arrangement we agreed upon as a family. She'll get used to it.

I grab my phone and tell mom to pull her pants down, ordering my brother to fuck her by the open balcony. They're tired from swimming but my brother is always interested in getting pussy, with a mother's being the ultimate prize for any horny son.

Mom is reluctant, but I approach her and pull her bottom down. She doesn't resist and steps out of her pants when they're down around her ankles. Her pink pussy starts to moisten from seeing me naked and it's her body's natural reaction to prepare for another pounding. We all stand on the balcony, not quite inside, but not quite outside either. None of us want to get caught doing this but the thrill is stimulating and the hot sun shines on us.

I pull mom's hair back into a ponytail while Caleb bends her over to fuck. Unlike previous sexual encounters, mom doesn't have time to prepare and she looks bewildered that this is happening so fast. The cock enters from behind, her eyes widen. When the cock pushes all the way in, her body jerks forward.

Their bodies form a silhouette from the sunlight and I start recording them. She's overwhelmed by my brother's vigor, the muscles in her thighs clench and her toes are curled onto the floor. Her eyebrows are furrowed, there's a spark of satisfaction in her eyes as her face grimaces, and she does her best not to scream out loud or else others at this resort will hear us -- and see us.

There is no better feeling than hearing a mother call her son's name during sex. That's what she does, but in a whisper. She doesn't say anything else, just Caleb's name as her body rocks back and forth and she moans softly.

And there it is, mom's famous squirt. The godly sexual attribute that unleashed this whole mess and led us to this point. I get on my knees, beneath my brother's legs, to record the sight of her pussy being hammered by the hard cock going in and out of her wet pussy.

Her ass is luscious from this angle and fluids stream from her pussy like she's taking a piss, but the three of us know what this is. Mom's squirt is otherworldly and it makes a loud mess when landing on the floor. I'm so close that small droplets land on my skin. My phone is able to record the sound and I'm in awe of what's happening. Mom tosses her hair back as she lets everything go, a trickle of fluids remain and then it becomes a few drops.

Seeing this up close is fulfilling in a way I never could have imagined. As I'd mentioned before, I have this paradoxical love/hate relationship with mom being doxxed. I hate the profound trauma it put her through, how it upended her entire life's work, and how women are shamed for their sexuality. But I became obsessed with her orgasm. Before that my fantasy of mom was purely innocent. The doxxed video turned my mother into an obsession of mine.

I'm looking at her eyes as she finishes squirting. She's learning to relax. Her eyes roll back and flutter. Her mouth forms an O-shape. This is more extreme than yesterday's first mother/son fuck session. Mom is finally able to let go and hone the ability she was blessed with. An ability I wish I could have, but don't, so I live to make her cum like this more often.

They say everyone has a price. What's the cost of a mother fucking her own son, sucking his cock and eating his cum, and letting her daughter eat her pussy? Our family knows what that price is. The fucking stops when Caleb shoots his load inside her womb; mom leans against the wall, taking deep heavy breaths while she looks down at her own squirt in shame and delight.

The End

vote / comment / follow

12